Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 39 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss The Ongoing Questionnaire Extrodinaire in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Originally Posted by Tinker Bell Does that mean something or am I just dense tonight. no...
    the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker Bell View Post
    Does that mean something or am I just dense tonight.
    no

If we can dream it, we can do it

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    1. Look out your window...what do you see? At work the other wing of the building at home trees
    2. you get any trick or treaters tonight? a bunch on Halloween not so many since...
    3. How old were you when you stopped trick or treating? 39
    4. Do you have a good luck charm? I carried a USA Mickey pin in Iraq
    5. What are you most greatful for right now? My family
    6. What one thing would make your life better/ easier? A transfer to Central NY
    7. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning? I don't want to go to work
    8. When was the last time you were truly scared? Car bomb in Iraq
    9. Do you have any tattoos? What are they? If you don't what would you get? No tatoos but if I did it would be Mickey related
    10. Your personality in three words according to you? (how do you see yourself) affable, lazy, low maintenance
    11. Your personality in three words according to others (friends, spouses, co workers etc - how do others percieve you) helpful, quirky, Disney-obsessed
    12. If you could change your name what would you change it to? I wouldn't change it
    13. What or who were you named after? My Dad, I'm "The Second"
    14. When is your birthday? Ever spent it at WDW? December 6th, went in 2003 and will again 2007!
    15. What is one question that you would like to ask the regular posters on this thread? When did you get bitten by the Disney bug?
    16. How do you vent anger/ frustration?I play Civilization 4, my wife refers to it as me "shooting things"
    17. Do you support a particular canidate (US) yet...or are you still doing your research? Rudi !
    18. Do you collect anything? Disney USA related pins
    19. What other websites do you frequent (WDW or otherwise) AKO, the Movie Spoiler, news sites
    20. Which of the YOMD dreams would you most like to win? My wife wants a night in the Cinderella Suite, I'd go for anything
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe
    I’m being sneaky this week and throwing your own questions back at you

1. How come ya’ll rock so hard (disneydarling)
    2. Do you have any musical talents? Ever been in musical theater? (MandaBella)
    3. Exactly how much do you love WDW? (Mattj4266)
    4. What caused your obsession with Disney and when did it start? (Lovedisprincess)
    5. What are you doing up at this hour of the night (Conceitedape)
    6. How are you doing today? (ChipNDale)
    7. Whats your favorite meal at the world? (T_Morrows Child)
    8. 5000 or a night in the castle? (Disneydreamer13)
    9. Whats your favorite holiday?(Disneyfanatic101)
    10. Who else thinks Meg rocks? (Tinker Bell)…sheesh Caroline, no need to answer this one ya’ll
    11. How often do you get on here?(lilo88)
    12. Tell us a good joke (Fortuosity)
    13. When did you get bitten by the Disney bug (Veritas)

So…I spent the day at a faculty retreat (I felt like I was trapped in the movie Office Space) and we had to take these personality tests..which were actually kind of interesting. SO your assignment for #’s 14-20 will be to take these two test online and post the semi-detailed results

Test 1: http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes1.htm Jung/ Myers Brigg

Test 2: http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/mind/surveys/whatamilike/index.shtml
    Really great BBC Personality test. There are four parts that combine to make your personality. My type was eerily right on
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

I’m being sneaky this week and throwing your own questions back at you

1. How come ya’ll rock so hard (disneydarling) Still trying to figure this out...must be all the pixie dust

2. Do you have any musical talents? Ever been in musical theater? (MandaBella) I play the mandolin...but I cannot carry a tune in a bucket so my involvment in musical theater has been limited to audience member
    3. Exactly how much do you love WDW? (Mattj4266) A whole lot
    4. What caused your obsession with Disney and when did it start? (Lovedisprincess) It makes me feel care free and like a little kid. Started when I was itty bitty
    5. What are you doing up at this hour of the night (Conceitedape) Mulling
    6. How are you doing today? (ChipNDale) Comme ci comme ca
    7. Whats your favorite meal at the world? (T_Morrows Child) Hotdog with kraut from Caseys
    8. 5000 or a night in the castle? (Disneydreamer13) Right now 5000 would be a huge help
    9. Whats your favorite holiday?(Disneyfanatic101) Christmas and my sons bday
    10. Who else thinks Meg rocks? (Tinker Bell)…sheesh Caroline, no need to answer this one ya’ll I think Tinker Bell rocks!
    11. How often do you get on here?(lilo88) At least once every other day
    12. Tell us a good joke (Fortuosity) I don't think i know any good clean jokes...thats pretty bad
    13. When did you get bitten by the Disney bug (Veritas) When i was tres petite

So…I spent the day at a faculty retreat (I felt like I was trapped in the movie Office Space) and we had to take these personality tests..which were actually kind of interesting. SO your assignment for #’s 14-20 will be to take these two test online and post the semi-detailed results

INFJ
    distinctively expressed introvert
    moderately expressed intuitive personality
    moderately expressed feeling personality
    distinctively expressed judging personality

Test 2: http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/mind/surveys/whatamilike/index.shtml
    Really great BBC Personality test. There are four parts that combine to make your personality. My type was eerily right on

I am a COUNSELLOR
    Planner/ Ideas/ Heart/ Introvert

"Counsellors have a natural understanding of human relationships and the complexities of life, which they use to help others. They search for meaning in everything and develop complex insights
    Counsellors feel most relaxed and creative when their surroundings are organised. They are deeply private people who only share their insights with trusted friends; however, they will defend their values if challenged.
    In situations where they can't use their talents or are unappreciated, Counsellors may withdraw from the people around them or become resentful. Under extreme stress, Counsellors may feel overwhelmed and be driven to organise small parts of their lives such as their kitchen cabinets or their record collection.
    Counsellors typically prefer a few close relationships to a wide circle of friends."

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    1. How come ya’ll rock so hard (disneydarling) It's a tough job but someone's gotta do it.
    2. Do you have any musical talents? Ever been in musical theater? (MandaBella) I played the piano and not for me.
    3. Exactly how much do you love WDW? (Mattj4266) Lots
    4. What caused your obsession with Disney and when did it start? (Lovedisprincess) Visiting MK, 81.
    5. What are you doing up at this hour of the night (Conceitedape) It's not late, lemme alone.
    6. How are you doing today? (ChipNDale) Pretty good, thanks.
    7. Whats your favorite meal at the world? (T_Morrows Child) Cheddar Cheese soup at Le Cellier.
    8. 5000 or a night in the castle? (Disneydreamer13) Night in the castle.
    9. Whats your favorite holiday?(Disneyfanatic101) Probably Christmas because the family gets together.
    10. Who else thinks Meg rocks? (Tinker Bell)…I will let you all answer this one
    11. How often do you get on here?(lilo88) Way too often.
    12. Tell us a good joke (Fortuosity) I don't tell jokes, not good at it.
    13. When did you get bitten by the Disney bug (Veritas) When I was 11

Test 1: ESFJ
    • slightly expressed extravert
    • moderately expressed sensing personality
    • slightly expressed feeling personality
    • slightly expressed judging personality
    Test 2: Counsellor
    The four aspects that make up this personality type are:
    Same as Meg!

Like minds my dear like minds

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    1. How come ya’ll rock so hard (disneydarling) Cuz we can
    2. Do you have any musical talents? Ever been in musical theater? (MandaBella) I was a major band nerd(still go back and talk with my sister about he marching band) on the trumpet
    3. Exactly how much do you love WDW? (Mattj4266) As much as an oyster loves water?
    4. What caused your obsession with Disney and when did it start? (Lovedisprincess) Actual complete obsession started soph year of high school but I have loved it for as long as I can remember, boardering on obsession(but it was held back by the Beatles for awhile)
    5. What are you doing up at this hour of the night (Conceitedape) Being a college student
    6. How are you doing today? (ChipNDale) Better than yesterday
    7. Whats your favorite meal at the world? (T_Morrows Child) Hummus Sandwich at Columbia Harbor House or the fish,chicken, fried basket depending on my mood
    8. 5000 or a night in the castle? (Disneydreamer13) Night in the castle
    9. Whats your favorite holiday?(Disneyfanatic101) Christmas i think. I love all holidays
    10. Who else thinks Meg rocks? (Tinker Bell) Me
    11. How often do you get on here?(lilo88) As much as I can
    12. Tell us a good joke (Fortuosity) This one time I went on a walk...ok i guess thats just a joke for me.
    13. When did you get bitten by the Disney bug (Veritas) I dont let bugs bite me, during the summer olympics of 03 i think. I remember getting really into plannig out the trip because it had been years since the previous one

You are:
    • very expressed introvert
    • moderately expressed intuitive personality
    • moderately expressed thinking personality
    • distinctively expressed judging personality
    Your answers suggest you are a Realist

• Loyal and steady workers who meet deadlines
    • Believe in established rules and respect facts
    • Think of themselves as mature, stable and conscientious
    • May appear too logical or tough-minded and forget their impact on other people
    Realists are loyal to the people around them and work hard to keep their promises. They are honest and straightforward with others and expect the same in return. Realists believe in standard procedures and will only support change when there is a demonstrable benefit.
    Realists respect factual information, which they store up to use when making decisions. This group likes to have time to think quietly and carefully before taking action.
    These extremely productive people like to be occupied in their leisure time with pursuits such as craftwork, hiking or reading.
    In situations where they can't use their talents or are unappreciated, Realists may become obsessed with schedules, critical of others or have trouble trusting other people to get the job done properly. Under extreme stress, Realists may complain loudly that events have taken a turn for the worse and predict negative outcomes.
    Realists typically only share their opinions or personal experiences with trusted friends.
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    1. How come ya’ll rock so hard (disneydarling)? Depends on who you ask.
    2. Do you have any musical talents? Ever been in musical theater? (MandaBella) Not really, and yes.
    3. Exactly how much do you love WDW? (Mattj4266) Rotsk.
    4. What caused your obsession with Disney and when did it start? (Lovedisprincess) Family trip, 1982.
    5. What are you doing up at this hour of the night (Conceited Ape) Needed a study break, and figured there might be someone on here to annoy.
    6. How are you doing today? (ChipNDale) Not so hot.
    7. Whats your favorite meal at the world? (T_Morrows Child) The General Tso's chicken and some hot oolong tea at Nine Dragons in Epcot.
    8. 5000 or a night in the castle? (Disneydreamer13) Dollars? I'd take the money. There's a lot of good that amount can do out there.
    9. What's your favorite holiday? (Disneyfanatic101) Christmas, or whatever the approved way of calling it is these days, if for no other reason than it tends to inspire people to be a little nicer to each other than usual.
    10. Who else thinks Meg rocks? (Tinker Bell) With all due hardness.
    11. How often do you get on here? (lilo88) Once a day or so, if I'm in town and the chance presents. Sometimes, logging on only for the sake of reminding folks that I'm still around (much to their chagrin).
    12. Tell us a good joke? (Fortuosity) An salty old soldier is being forced to separate from the service. He dons his dress uniform and all his decorations for one last time, and grudgingly heads to his retirement ceremony. After he's had his fill of the well-wishers, he bids them goodbye and leaves the party early; wandering the streets. He ends up in the campus district of town, and proceeds to enter a diner to have himself a cup of coffee. The old soldier promptly (and bemusedly) finds himself the center of attention of a table of giggling sorority girls. One of the gals, after some prodding from her friends, approaches him, looks over his uniform, and remarks that he must have seen a lot of action. Yes, he replies, he has. His deadpan answer prompts her to ask if he was always that serious. Yes, he replies--he was just serious by nature. The sorority sister, getting bolder, goes on to say that he shouldn't be like that all the time; that he needed to relax, lighten up. Bolder still, she asks, if it's not too personal, when was the last time he had.....you know? Been with a woman? He looks her right in the eye and tells her 1955. Floored, she immediately knows his obvious problem, and asks if he doesn't think that's just a little out of touch?

"Oh, I don't know," he says, checking his watch. "It's not even 2200 yet......."
    13. When did you get bitten by the Disney bug? (Veritas) Family trip, 1982.

(Respectfully Meg, I'm bowing out of the rest. No offense to you, but it seems as though these only measure how well I take personality tests.)
    Last edited by Conceited Ape; 11-07-2007 at 02:11 AM. Reason: Had to explain meself.

Quote Originally Posted by Conceited Ape View Post
    18. 5000 or a night in the castle? (Disneydreamer13) Dollars? I'd take the money. There's a lot of good that amount can do out there.

Like donate it to me?

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    Well, there are definitely less worthy causes out there--I come across an extra five grand in the near future, and I'll keep you posted.

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydarling View Post
    Under extreme stress, Counsellors may feel overwhelmed and be driven to organise small parts of their lives such as their kitchen cabinets or their record collection.

I actually just read that part of the results and laughed out loud. I started behaving like that as a teen when my mom would come sit at the edge of my bed to "talk", I would start cleaning my room! Hmmm, maybe that was all a ruse, once she noticed...ha ha!

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    1. How come ya’ll rock so hard (disneydarling). I do not know, lol.
    2. Do you have any musical talents? Ever been in musical theater? (MandaBella) I have zip when it comes to musical talents.

3. Exactly how much do you love WDW? (Mattj4266) A hole lot, like every second has a disney thought in it. lol
    4. What caused your obsession with Disney and when did it start? (Lovedisprincess) It started on my first trip to Disney World, I loved it so much and all of the characters where all fun and kind.
    5. What are you doing up at this hour of the night (Conceitedape) actually its almost 8:00 am here in VA. lol
    6. How are you doing today? (ChipNDale) I doing okay, can't wait till my Bday.
    7. Whats your favorite meal at the world? (T_Morrows Child) Ceaser sald and those little hashbrown potatos at chef mickey's breakfast.
    8. 5000 or a night in the castle? (Disneydreamer13) if its 5,000 dollars then I want the money so I can spend a longgggg time at the world.
    9. Whats your favorite holiday?(Disneyfanatic101) Christmas
    10. Who else thinks Meg rocks? (Tinker Bell)…sheesh Caroline, no need to answer this one ya’ll. She rocks!
    11. How often do you get on here?(lilo88) lol, it funny answering myself (but I do it all the time, lol) um probably 4 times a day. Most of the time.
    12. Tell us a good joke (Fortuosity) Long joke made short, a saint came down and told three people that if they stepped on a duck then they would be tied to the ugliest man or woman on earth. First two stepped on a duck and the last one the got tied to the prettiest or most hansome woman or man on earth. The guy said I sure don't know what I did to deserve this. And the man or woman said I don't know what I did to deserve this all I did was step on a duck.
    13. When did you get bitten by the Disney bug (Veritas) October 1997

Your Type is
    ISTJ
    IntrovertedSensingThinkingJudgingStrength of the preferences % 7862381
    You are:
    • very expressed introvert
    • distinctively expressed sensing personality
    • moderately expressed thinking personality
    • slightly expressed judging personality
    Your answers suggest you are a Mastermind

Summary of Masterminds

• Visionaries who put energy into achieving their goals
    • Prefer to work independently and dislike inefficiency
    • Think of themselves as logical, thorough, and bright
    • Values practicality and common sense above ideas and theories
    More about Masterminds

Masterminds create a vision for the future by gathering and organising information. They then develop strategies to achieve their goals. They have a rare gift for looking at almost anything and seeing how it can be improved. These skills and the Masterminds' high standards often allow them to reach leadership positions at work.
    Masterminds value independence and prefer to work on their own. Once they have decided on a course of action, Masterminds rarely change their minds, although they can be persuaded by clear reasoning by someone they respect.
    In situations where they can't use their talents or are unappreciated, Masterminds may cut themselves off from a group and criticize people who don't understand their plans. Under extreme stress, Masterminds may overindulge in sensory experiences like eating, shopping or watching television.
    Masterminds often have an unusual sense of humour, which arises from their ability to spot surprising links between seemingly unconnected facts.
    Mastermind Careers

Masterminds are drawn to jobs requiring logical analysis or abstract thinking common in science or technical fields.
    Tiffany~ºoº ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

mattj4226 is offline Fastpass Holder
    1. How come ya’ll rock so hard? I really dont know!
    2. Do you have any musical talents? Ever been in musical theater? I also was and still am in the band, and I also play the trumpet.
    3. Exactly how much do you love WDW? *(extends arms)* THIS MUCH!
    4. What caused your obsession with Disney and when did it start? A mouse bit me when I was younger.
    5. What are you doing up at this hour of the night? Watching election results, all but two of my canidates are winning.
    6. How are you doing today? I'm doing wonderful, how about you?
    7. Whats your favorite meal at the world? A turkey leg.
    8. 5000 or a night in the castle? I'd take the $5,000, that could pay for another WDW trip
    9. Whats your favorite holiday? Christmas
    10. Who else thinks Meg rocks? (Tinker Bell)…sheesh Caroline, no need to answer this one ya’ll... LOL! I think everyone.
    11. How often do you get on here? If you mean DWT, fairly often.
    12. Tell us a good joke. I would, but no one would think that it was funny.
    13. When did you get bitten by the Disney bug? Oh, about 20 years ago.

- Matt
    Allaboutthemouseketeer #155
    http://anotherdisney.blogspot.com/
    http://mattspoliticalrants.blogspot.com/

2009 & 2010 WDW Half Marathons, 2009 Disneyland Half Marathon,

Next Visit to the World: March '09 for Princess Half Marathon Weekend?

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    ]I’m being sneaky this week and throwing your own questions back at you

1. How come ya’ll rock so hard (disneydarling) Cause there ain't no party like a DWT party.
    2. Do you have any musical talents? Ever been in musical theater? (MandaBella) I can play the claranet, and yes I was in the musical Little Shop of Horrors
    3. Exactly how much do you love WDW? (Mattj4266) A lot!
    4. What caused your obsession with Disney and when did it start? (Lovedisprincess) My mother took our family when I was young and just the sight of the castle made me fall in love
    5. What are you doing up at this hour of the night (Conceitedape) Ummm it is the morning and normal people are up by now?
    6. How are you doing today? (ChipNDale) Today is better than yesterday, I almost had to reach through the phone to rip someones head off yesterday
    7. Whats your favorite meal at the world? (T_Morrows Child) The Parmesan crusted Chicken alfredo at the POP Century
    8. 5000 or a night in the castle? (Disneydreamer13) 5000
    9. Whats your favorite holiday?(Disneyfanatic101) My Birthday and then a close 2nd is Christmas
    10. Who else thinks Meg rocks? (Tinker Bell)…sheesh Caroline, no need to answer this one ya’ll I do!
    11. How often do you get on here?(lilo88) 3-5 days per week.
    12. Tell us a good joke (Fortuosity) I am not that funny.
    13. When did you get bitten by the Disney bug (Veritas) 1983

Answer: Your Type is
    ENTJExtravertedIntuitiveThinkingJudgingStrength of the preferences % 5612111

Test 2 Answer:

Your answers suggest you are a Go-getter

Summary of Go-Getters

• Inventive, resourceful problem solvers with a love of life
    • Can be tough-minded when necessary
    • Think of themselves as enthusiastic, determined and alert
    • May become frustrated by rules and routines
    More about Go-Getters

Go-getters are active, flexible people who put a great deal of energy into life. This group prefers learning on the job to quiet study and willingly jumps into almost any situation. Others are attracted to the Go-getter’s positive attitude and enthusiasm.
    Last edited by ChipNDale; 11-07-2007 at 05:42 PM.
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    1. How come ya’ll rock so hard (disneydarling) Because someone has to!
    2. Do you have any musical talents? Ever been in musical theater? (MandaBella) I've been in musicals and was in chorus in High School (my level of talent is debatable)
    3. Exactly how much do you love WDW? (Mattj4266) Bunches
    4. What caused your obsession with Disney and when did it start? (Lovedisprincess) First trip to Disney with my wife, just the wonder of the experience.
    5. What are you doing up at this hour of the night (Conceitedape) Just before lunch and I'm goofing off at work
    6. How are you doing today? (ChipNDale) Today is quiet so far and that is a good thing
    7. Whats your favorite meal at the world? (T_Morrows Child) Buffalo Steak, Artists Point
    8. 5000 or a night in the castle? (Disneydreamer13) 5000
    9. Whats your favorite holiday?(Disneyfanatic101) 4th of July followed by Christmas
    10. Who else thinks Meg rocks? (Tinker Bell)…sheesh Caroline, no need to answer this one ya’ll. Meg rocks!
    11. How often do you get on here?(lilo88) 5-7 days a week.
    12. Tell us a good joke (Fortuosity) I met an honest lawyer the other day...
    13. When did you get bitten by the Disney bug (Veritas) 2000

I'm an intovert and a planner
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

Page 39 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast