Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 4 of 112 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss The Ongoing Questionnaire Extrodinaire in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Just started a new thread under games and trivia..."How to survive_______________at WDW"......have fun my little schemers...
    disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe
    Just started a new thread under games and trivia..."How to survive_______________at WDW"......have fun my little schemers
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost
    Quote Originally Posted by Conceited Ape View Post
    Hmm.......it wasn't exactly specified, but the particular variety of the shambling undead we're dealing with here (Romero style? Fulci? Dawn remake? It does make a difference) would weigh heavily on whatever course of action I'd be considering.

Romero, original trilogy style zumbies are the only style as far as I'm concerned. the rest are just hypotheticals and speculations of "what if zumbies were like this?"

If we can dream it, we can do it

skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    1. Which ride would you not mind being stuck riding on all day (12+ hrs)? Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
    2. Which show would you like to star in? Festival of the Lion King
    3. Which character would you play (see question 2)? (don't know the names exactly) One of the two main girl singers
    4. Would you rather have one night on the Grand I or a week on the Disney Wonder? Disney Wonder
    5. What extinct attraction would you most like to revive? Horizons
    6. If you could get married or host a grand soiree in a disney ride or attraction which attraction would you choose? Haunted Mansion
    7. You are mayor of Main Street for the day....what new rule or law would you instate? Everyone who enters the park must have at least two pin lanyards (filled with pins) around their necks
    8. Would you take your pets with you to visit the parks if you could? Heck Yes!
    9. If Florida were invaded by crazed zombies...which park would you choose to baracade yourself in? Epcot
    10. If you could build a new WDW where in the world would you put it? In NH.
    11. Which Disney park, other than WDW, do you most want to visit? Hong Kong Disneyland
    12. Caseys hotdogs or Turkey legs? Hot Dog
    13. What Classic ride/attraction would you demolish (if you had to)? Carousel
    14. Which resort would you like to take over as your own private residence? Beach Club (reminds me of home)
    15. Which ride/attraction makes you laugh till it hurts? MuppetVision
    16. Which ride/attraction kinda creeps you out? The Timekeeper did,
    17. Have you ever been in love at WDW? No
    18. What year did you first visit WDW? 93? maybe?
    19. What year did you last visit WDW? 07
    20. Would you rather be a keeper for a day at AK or a marine biologist for a day at Living Seas (with Nemo..... or whatever)? Animal Keeper, since there are no whales in the seas
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    So Meg, are you working on new questions for tomorrow?

akur is offline 82 miles to WDW!
    1. Which ride would you not mind being stuck riding on all day (12+ hrs)? Pirates or TTA
    2. Which show would you like to star in? [B]Finding Nemo/B]
    3. Which character would you play (see question 2)? Inky?
    4. Would you rather have one night on the Grand I or a week on the Disney Wonder? Disney Wonder
    5. What extinct attraction would you most like to revive? Mickey Mouse Review
    6. If you could get married or host a grand soiree in a disney ride or attraction which attraction would you choose? [B]Pirates/B]
    7. You are mayor of Main Street for the day....what new rule or law would you instate? Slow moving people must stay to the right of the sidewalk
    8. Would you take your pets with you to visit the parks if you could? No pets, but BT (before Twins) I used to take my teddy bear (it's Baloo)!
    9. If Florida were invaded by crazed zombies...which park would you choose to baracade yourself in? [B]MK/B]
    10. If you could build a new WDW where in the world would you put it? The DC area (I was so mad when Disney America was cancelled!)
    11. Which Disney park, other than WDW, do you most want to visit? Tokyo Disneyland
    12. Caseys hotdogs or Turkey legs? darn, I like both... I'll take hot dogs because turkey legs are too big
    13. What Classic ride/attraction would you demolish (if you had to)? IAutopia (is that the name?)
    14. Which resort would you like to take over as your own private residence? Coronado
    15. Which ride/attraction makes you laugh till it hurts? The new Monsters Inc.
    16. Which ride/attraction kinda creeps you out? Sticth
    17. Have you ever been in love at WDW? yes, Grad Nite... long story
    18. What year did you first visit WDW? [B]1972/B]
    19. What year did you last visit WDW? a couple of weeks ago
    20. Would you rather be a keeper for a day at AK or a marine biologist for a day at Living Seas (with Nemo..... or whatever)?'Good question! I think Marine bio., but just by a little
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Ana The Librarian

MomtoMandJ in the box

New Questions

1. Have you ever dated someone who was a bigger disney fanatic than you were?
    2. If a sudden blizzard were to strike WDW what ride would you run towards to keep warm?
    3. If a witch turned you into an animatronic what ride would you most want to be on?
    4. Which ride would you rather short circuit yourself than be in?
    5. If you could "steal" one prop from WDW what would it be?
    6. MVMCP or MNSSHP?
    7. Which Haunted Mansion hitch-hiker is your personal favorite?
    8. Would you rather wear the Beasts costume in the middle of July or Tinks costume during a cold spell in January?
    9. If you wanted to foil security and hide out at Disney over night where would you hide?
    10. Would you rather be a momorail, ferry boat, or bus driver?
    11. What's your sign (baby)?
    12. What is your least favorite WDW food?
    13. What is the one item you could not live without during a trip to the World?
    14. Have you ever been burnt robster red while visiting the world?
    15. Would you rather hang glide off the contemporary or rock climb up the side of the Dolphin?
    16. If you could refurb one ride to your specs which would you choose?
    17. If you could adopt a disney pet who would you take home?
    18. If you could spar with a disney villan who's booty would you kick?
    19. Which disney horse would you choose as your faithful steed?
    20. Would you rather go on a date with Woody or Buzz? (or Bo=Peep or Mrs. Potato Head)

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

1. Have you ever dated someone who was a bigger disney fanatic than you were? Not yet but I am taking applications!!
    2. If a sudden blizzard were to strike WDW what ride would you run towards to keep warm? CoP...its very cozy
    3. If a witch turned you into an animatronic what ride would you most want to be on? CoP
    4. Which ride would you rather short circuit yourself than be in? Small World...ugh
    5. If you could "steal" one prop from WDW what would it be? One of the Stretching Room portraits
    6. MVMCP or MNSSHP? Christmas party
    7. Which Haunted Mansion hitch-hiker is your personal favorite? The tall skinny one
    8. Would you rather wear the Beasts costume in the middle of July or Tinks costume during a cold spell in January? Tinks...the Beasts would be claustrophobic in the summer heat
    9. If you wanted to foil security and hide out at Disney over night where would you hide? TSI, in the bushes somewhere
    10. Would you rather be a momorail, ferry boat, or bus driver? Ferry Boat
    11. What's your sign (baby)? Capricorn
    12. What is your least favorite WDW food? Turkey legs..they just seem so...barbaric!
    13. What is the one item you could not live without during a trip to the World? Excedrin...i get monster headaches
    14. Have you ever been burnt robster red while visiting the world? Nope thanks to SPF 45!
    15. Would you rather hang glide off the contemporary or rock climb up the side of the Dolphin? Hang glide...wheee
    16. If you could refurb one ride to your specs which would you choose? I would completely gut Journey into Imagination and start from scratch
    17. If you could adopt a disney pet who would you take home? Nana from Peter Pan
    18. If you could spar with a disney villan who's booty would you kick? Captain Hook
    19. Which disney horse would you choose as your faithful steed? Phillpe (Beauty and the Beast)
    20. Would you rather go on a date with Woody or Buzz? (or Bo=Peep or Mrs. Potato Head) Woody (its a cowboy thing)

Yay! New questions!

1. Have you ever dated someone who was a bigger disney fanatic than you were? No, I don't think that is even possible.
    2. If a sudden blizzard were to strike WDW what ride would you run towards to keep warm? Hall of Presidents, comfy seats to nap in.
    3. If a witch turned you into an animatronic what ride would you most want to be on? Egyptian queen in Spaceship Earth
    4. Which ride would you rather short circuit yourself than be in? I can't think of any that I dislike enough for that.
    5. If you could "steal" one prop from WDW what would it be? So many....a ride vehicle from Peter Pan's Flight.
    6. MVMCP or MNSSHP? I will say MNSSHP since I have yet to experience it.
    7. Which Haunted Mansion hitch-hiker is your personal favorite? The one with the suitcase.
    8. Would you rather wear the Beasts costume in the middle of July or Tinks costume during a cold spell in January? Beast, I think I'd rather be hot.
    9. If you wanted to foil security and hide out at Disney over night where would you hide? I don't think that is possible, escape tunnel on TSI?
    10. Would you rather be a momorail, ferry boat, or bus driver? Monorail
    11. What's your sign (baby)? Taurus, come here often?
    12. What is your least favorite WDW food? I don't really have a least favorite, I probably would never buy a turkey leg so I will pick that.
    13. What is the one item you could not live without during a trip to the World? Camera
    14. Have you ever been burnt robster red while visiting the world? No, I wear sunscreen
    15. Would you rather hang glide off the contemporary or rock climb up the side of the Dolphin? Hand glide
    16. If you could refurb one ride to your specs which would you choose? Imagination, bring back Dreamfinder and put it back the way it was before they messed with it.
    17. If you could adopt a disney pet who would you take home? Lady
    18. If you could spar with a disney villan who's booty would you kick? Cruella
    19. Which disney horse would you choose as your faithful steed? Belle's horse
    20. Would you rather go on a date with Woody or Buzz? Buzz, he has cool gadgets.

fortuosity is offline NOW APPROACHING...
    Trapped in the Earful Tower with the Animaniacs
    1. Have you ever dated someone who was a bigger disney fanatic than you were? No
    2. If a sudden blizzard were to strike WDW what ride would you run towards to keep warm? Universe Of Energy
    3. If a witch turned you into an animatronic what ride would you most want to be on? Hall of Presidents
    4. Which ride would you rather short circuit yourself than be in? Rafiki's Planet Watch
    5. If you could "steal" one prop from WDW what would it be? PotC lock that's a HM
    6. MVMCP or MNSSHP? Haven't been to either
    7. Which Haunted Mansion hitch-hiker is your personal favorite? Don't have a preference
    8. Would you rather wear the Beasts costume in the middle of July or Tinks costume during a cold spell in January? Beast, I'm not a crossdresser
    9. If you wanted to foil security and hide out at Disney over night where would you hide? Jungle Cruise
    10. Would you rather be a momorail, ferry boat, or bus driver? Monorail - you get to ride with lucky kids and make them happy
    11. What's your sign (baby)? Cancer, can I buy you a drink
    12. What is your least favorite WDW food? Anything from Morocco
    13. What is the one item you could not live without during a trip to the World? My Mickey Through The Years Hat
    14. Have you ever been burnt robster red while visiting the world? Yes, Polish + Sun = Tomato
    15. Would you rather hang glide off the contemporary or rock climb up the side of the Dolphin? Hang Glide of Contemporary, Soarin' Part 2
    16. If you could refurb one ride to your specs which would you choose? Winnie The Pooh rethemed for Beauty And The Beast
    17. If you could adopt a disney pet who would you take home? Stitch
    18. If you could spar with a disney villan who's booty would you kick? LeFou, he seams easiest to beat
    19. Which disney horse would you choose as your faithful steed? Philipe
    20. Would you rather go on a date with Woody or Buzz? (or Bo=Peep or Mrs. Potato Head) Mrs. Potato Head (she could remove parts of her body, if that's not sexy I don't know what is)
    More Beer? What For Nothing Helps... Get Me Five Dozen Eggs Instead
    Imagination! Imagination! A Dream Can Be A Dream Come True With Just A Spark In Me And You

America, Keep On Flying Now. Keep Your Spirit Free, Facing New Frontiers

Cinderella CastleSpaceship EarthTree Of LifeEarful Tower

suznels is offline B-Ticket Holder
    1. Have you ever dated someone who was a bigger disney fanatic than you were?no
    2. If a sudden blizzard were to strike WDW what ride would you run towards to keep warm?Pirates of the Caribbean [you know - all that fire!]
    3. If a witch turned you into an animatronic what ride would you most want to be on?again, POTC - gotta keep Captain Jack company!
    4. Which ride would you rather short circuit yourself than be in?Stitch's Great Escape
    5. If you could "steal" one prop from WDW what would it be?hmmm....I'll have to think about this
    6. MVMCP or MNSSHP?sorry I'm a nerd, I don't know what you're asking!
    7. Which Haunted Mansion hitch-hiker is your personal favorite?I like 'em all!
    8. Would you rather wear the Beasts costume in the middle of July or Tinks costume during a cold spell in January?Tinks - I hate to be too hot!
    9. If you wanted to foil security and hide out at Disney over night where would you hide?Haunted Mansion
    10. Would you rather be a momorail, ferry boat, or bus driver?ferry boat
    11. What's your sign (baby)?Aries....what's yours?!
    12. What is your least favorite WDW food?cuban sandwich in MGM - really dry
    13. What is the one item you could not live without during a trip to the World?Cherry Ice lip balm [it's my 1 addiction, besides Disney!]
    14. Have you ever been burnt robster red while visiting the world?don't think so
    15. Would you rather hang glide off the contemporary or rock climb up the side of the Dolphin?neither - I'm afraid of heights!
    16. If you could refurb one ride to your specs which would you choose?hmmm.....dunno
    17. If you could adopt a disney pet who would you take home?Figaro
    18. If you could spar with a disney villan who's booty would you kick?Ursala - she looks like she's really out of shape!
    19. Which disney horse would you choose as your faithful steed?Mary Poppins' carousel horse
    20. Would you rather go on a date with Woody or Buzz? (or Bo=Peep or Mrs. Potato Head)definately Woody! Ride 'em cowboy!
    Suzie

suznels is offline B-Ticket Holder
    OK - nerd girl here just read everyone's answers and now I figured out what you were asking in question 6. I would pick the Christmas party - it's the most wonderful time of the year!
    Suzie

SuperStarKerri is offline It's all good.
    1. Have you ever dated someone who was a bigger disney fanatic than you were? Not possible!
    2. If a sudden blizzard were to strike WDW what ride would you run towards to keep warm? The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. It is always so hot in that ride! GEEZ
    3. If a witch turned you into an animatronic what ride would you most want to be on? Splash Mountain. Cute critters!
    4. Which ride would you rather short circuit yourself than be in? Gosh I don't feel THAT badly about any of the rides. But if Alien Encounter was still there, that's the one.
    5. If you could "steal" one prop from WDW what would it be? I would steal a Dumbo ride vehicle.
    6. MVMCP or MNSSHP? I think I'd rather go to a Christmas party.
    7. Which Haunted Mansion hitch-hiker is your personal favorite? Ezra I suppose.
    8. Would you rather wear the Beasts costume in the middle of July or Tinks costume during a cold spell in January? Beast's costume.
    9. If you wanted to foil security and hide out at Disney over night where would you hide? I would hide in bushes somewhere. They look too hard for people hiding in ride vehicles and such.
    10. Would you rather be a monorail, ferry boat, or bus driver? I'd rather be in charge of the monorail.
    11. What's your sign (baby)? Aquarius. Care for a swim?
    12. What is your least favorite WDW food? Turkey burgers from the Pinnochio Village Haus.
    13. What is the one item you could not live without during a trip to the World? My camera.
    14. Have you ever been burnt robster red while visiting the world? Maybe when I was little. But nothing that I can recall.
    15. Would you rather hang glide off the contemporary or rock climb up the side of the Dolphin? Hang glide, that requires little effort compared to rock climbing.
    16. If you could refurb one ride to your specs which would you choose? Peter Pan's Flight.
    17. If you could adopt a disney pet who would you take home? Nana!!!
    18. If you could spar with a disney villan who's booty would you kick? Shan Yu. He's ugly so I don't mind kicking him in the face.
    19. Which disney horse would you choose as your faithful steed? Phillipe!
    20. Would you rather go on a date with Woody or Buzz? (or Bo=Peep or Mrs. Potato Head) Woody.
    Last edited by SuperStarKerri; 06-27-2007 at 11:23 PM.
    Love, Kerri

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost
    1. Have you ever dated someone who was a bigger disney fanatic than you were? no, because if they were, I'd think they were weird
    2. If a sudden blizzard were to strike WDW what ride would you run towards to keep warm? well, Test Track has that microwave part
    3. If a witch turned you into an animatronic what ride would you most want to be on? Haunted Mansion. you can go ahead and mark my answer down as the Haunted Mansion for every question like this. ever.
    4. Which ride would you rather short circuit yourself than be in? It's a Small World is the obvious answer, again. But I also probably wouldn't want to be in Buzz Lightyear's ride. It's too busy and loud.
    5. If you could "steal" one prop from WDW what would it be? I wouldn't mind having a doombuggy
    6. MVMCP or MNSSHP? I've never been to either one. I'm going to MVMCP this year, but I have a feeling I'd like the MNSSHP better.
    7. Which Haunted Mansion hitch-hiker is your personal favorite? Ezra. he's the tall skinny one, right? up until a couple years ago, we kinda resembled each other, ha!
    8. Would you rather wear the Beasts costume in the middle of July or Tinks costume during a cold spell in January? if we're going solely on temperature, I'd rather be cold in Orlando (that's what? 70 degrees?) than hot (which is what? like a thousand?). however, if we're also going with aesthetics, there is no way I'd ever be caught dead in a Tinkerbell outfit.
    9. If you wanted to foil security and hide out at Disney over night where would you hide? I've heard success stories about Tom Sawyer's Island
    10. Would you rather be a momorail, ferry boat, or bus driver? monorail. I'd pick the boat if it was one of those "African Queen" type boats.
    11. What's your sign (baby)? my what? zodiac sign? Sagittarius. if that is what you're asking.
    12. What is your least favorite WDW food? I don't like fast food anywhere.
    13. What is the one item you could not live without during a trip to the World? food, water, any number of things...
    14. Have you ever been burnt robster red while visiting the world? "robster"? are you making fun of asian people? no, I've never sunburned while there. I get plenty of sun here at home.
    15. Would you rather hang glide off the contemporary or rock climb up the side of the Dolphin? hang gliding
    16. If you could refurb one ride to your specs which would you choose? Haunted Mansion. I'd make it scarier
    17. If you could adopt a disney pet who would you take home? Pluto
    18. If you could spar with a disney villan who's booty would you kick? I would attempt to seduce Maleficent
    19. Which disney horse would you choose as your faithful steed? no idea. I didn't know there were Disney horses. one of the Prince's I guess. they seem fast and noble and stuff.
    20. Would you rather go on a date with Woody or Buzz? (or Bo=Peep or Mrs. Potato Head) Bo Peep. Mrs Potato Head is fat and married. and Mr Potato Head seems like he'd be the jealous type that might kill me. If Woody were still seeing Bo Peep, I think I could take him.

If we can dream it, we can do it

That robster bit literally made me laugh out loud, I hadn't noticed the typo. Thanks dood, I needed that.

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    1. Have you ever dated someone who was a bigger disney fanatic than you were? I do not think that is possible!
    2. If a sudden blizzard were to strike WDW what ride would you run towards to keep warm? Spaceship Earth
    3. If a witch turned you into an animatronic what ride would you most want to be on? I would love to be in Spaceship Earth. It is my favorite Ride ever!
    4. Which ride would you rather short circuit yourself than be in? Stitch's Great Escape
    5. If you could "steal" one prop from WDW what would it be? The wand from SSE!
    6. MVMCP or MNSSHP? Ummm I haven't been to either but I would say MVMCP
    7. Which Haunted Mansion hitch-hiker is your personal favorite? Phineas!
    8. Would you rather wear the Beasts costume in the middle of July or Tinks costume during a cold spell in January? Tinkerbell!!!
    9. If you wanted to foil security and hide out at Disney over night where would you hide? Behind Zurg in Buzz Lightyears Spaceranger Spin
    10. Would you rather be a monorail, ferry boat, or bus driver? Monorail!!!
    11. What's your sign (baby)? Aquarius... Your name must be Mickey because your so fine.
    12. What is your least favorite WDW food? Hmmm Not sure. Not a huge fan of the Turkey Leg.
    13. What is the one item you could not live without during a trip to the World? My family
    14. Have you ever been burnt Lobster red while visiting the world? Nope!
    15. Would you rather hang glide off the contemporary or rock climb up the side of the Dolphin? Hang glide!
    16. If you could refurb one ride to your specs which would you choose? Jouney into Imagination. I would return it to its natural beauty before they changed it.
    17. If you could adopt a disney pet who would you take home? Chip and Dale. Can not just pick one.
    18. If you could spar with a disney villan who's booty would you kick? Maleficent
    19. Which disney horse would you choose as your faithful steed? Prince Philips horse.
    20. Would you rather go on a date with Woody or Buzz? (or Bo=Peep or Mrs. Potato Head)
    Last edited by ChipNDale; 06-28-2007 at 01:18 PM.
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

Page 4 of 112 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast