Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 40 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss The Ongoing Questionnaire Extrodinaire in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; I’m being sneaky this week and throwing your own questions back at you 1. How come ya’ll rock so hard (disneydarling) I'm not sure what this question is asking. 2. ...
    disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    I’m being sneaky this week and throwing your own questions back at you

1. How come ya’ll rock so hard (disneydarling) I'm not sure what this question is asking.
    2. Do you have any musical talents? Ever been in musical theater? (MandaBella) Heck no, I have seen the Lion King.

3. Exactly how much do you love WDW? (Mattj4266) I joined DWT and have WDW news on my website don't I? lol
    4. What caused your obsession with Disney and when did it start? (Lovedisprincess) Not sure...I just always liked it.
    5. What are you doing up at this hour of the night (Conceitedape) I actually just got home from school.
    6. How are you doing today? (ChipNDale) Just got home from school and I'm trying to stay warm.
    7. Whats your favorite meal at the world? (T_Morrows Child) Turkey Legs!
    8. 5000 or a night in the castle? (Disneydreamer13) Tough one...
    9. Whats your favorite holiday?(Disneyfanatic101) <= Hey that's me! lol CHRISTMAS! lol
    10. Who else thinks Meg rocks? (Tinker Bell)…I do!
    11. How often do you get on here?(lilo88) At least once a day.
    12. Tell us a good joke (Fortuosity) How come the chicken coop only has 2 doors? If it has 4 it'll be a chicken sedan!
    13. When did you get bitten by the Disney bug (Veritas) I am bitten by it at least once a day.
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    I actually laughed at that chicken joke, good one Adam!

Thanks I heard it on Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe. I'm sorry to ask this, but what is your name? Unless you want me to call you Tinker Bell.

Caroline. Sorry, I just saw this now!

Thats okay. Thanks! See ya round...

fortuosity is offline NOW APPROACHING...
    Trapped in the Earful Tower with the Animaniacs
    1. How come ya’ll rock so hard (disneydarling) I play alot of Guitar Hero
    2. Do you have any musical talents? Ever been in musical theater? (MandaBella) I love to singa, about the moon-a and the june-a and the spring-a... Seriously though, I do musical theater
    3. Exactly how much do you love WDW? (Mattj4266) A pants load
    4. What caused your obsession with Disney and when did it start? (Lovedisprincess) When I was about 14 I realized that my family is never happier than when we've at WDW, so thinking about it always makes me smile
    5. What are you doing up at this hour of the night (Conceitedape) Chillaxin'
    6. How are you doing today? (ChipNDale) Feeling pretty good
    7. Whats your favorite meal at the world? (T_Morrows Child) Popcorn while waiting for SpectroMagic
    8. 5000 or a night in the castle? (Disneydreamer13) I'd take the 5000 nights at the castle over one night any day
    9. Whats your favorite holiday?(Disneyfanatic101) Easter... I like eggs
    10. Who else thinks Meg rocks? (Tinker Bell) Let's just say that I now have bare feet because she just rocked my socks off
    11. How often do you get on here?(lilo88) Daily
    12. Tell us a good joke (Fortuosity) A snail knocks on a guy's door. He answers the door and the snail says, "Hey there, I'm selling magazines. Would you like to buy a magazine." The guy says, "No, get outta here." He picks up the snail and throws him away. Two years later the snail knocks on the guy's door and says, "What the heck was that for?"
    13. When did you get bitten by the Disney bug (Veritas) About 7 years ago, I've been on antibiotics but they're not helping

BONUS JOKE - What do you call a swimmer with no arms or legs? Bob
    More Beer? What For Nothing Helps... Get Me Five Dozen Eggs Instead
    Imagination! Imagination! A Dream Can Be A Dream Come True With Just A Spark In Me And You

America, Keep On Flying Now. Keep Your Spirit Free, Facing New Frontiers

Cinderella CastleSpaceship EarthTree Of LifeEarful Tower

Last week I told Meg I would jump in but then proceeded to get busy with other things so we didn't get any questions last week, since Meg is still busy and I am not at the moment I decided to post some new questions.

1. Have you ever gotten into the wrong car thinking it was yours?
    2. Ever have to use a mouse trap and then remove the mouse it trapped?
    3. Something new you would like to do on your next visit to WDW?
    4.Your favorite thing to do on Thanksgiving day?
    5. A city/place you've visited that begins with the letter L.
    6. Dogs or cats?
    7. Fish or birds?
    8. Paper or plastic?
    9. Boxers or briefs?
    10. Name something that others do that drives you crazy.
    11. Name something that someone can do that can totally make your day.
    12. Where did you grow up?
    13. How many different places have you lived (how many times have you moved)?
    14. Name one of your bad habits.
    15. Do you have cereal other than for breakfast?
    16. Do you match your socks or shove them all in a drawer?
    17. Shoes or boots?
    18. Name a city you would like to visit.
    19. Cruise or safari?
    20. Growing up, was your Christmas tree natural or artificial?

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle
    1. Have you ever gotten into the wrong car thinking it was yours? No
    2. Ever have to use a mouse trap and then remove the mouse it trapped?No
    3. Something new you would like to do on your next visit to WDW? Visit AK
    4.Your favorite thing to do on Thanksgiving day?Dont really celebrate it here
    5. A city/place you've visited that begins with the letter L. London
    6. Dogs or cats?Dogs
    7. Fish or birds?Fish
    8. Paper or plastic?Paper
    9. Boxers or briefs?Boxers
    10. Name something that others do that drives you crazy.My kids can do so many things to drive me crazy LOL
    11. Name something that someone can do that can totally make your day.Share a smile without any reason
    12. Where did you grow up?I refuse to grow up
    13. How many different places have you lived (how many times have you moved)? 9 places
    14. Name one of your bad habits.i bite my nails
    15. Do you have cereal other than for breakfast?yep, if i cant be bothered to cook dinner
    16. Do you match your socks or shove them all in a drawer?match them mostly, but there is a very full odd sock draw too
    17. Shoes or boots?trainers
    18. Name a city you would like to visit.Montreal
    19. Cruise or safari?Cruise (as long as its Disney)
    20. Growing up, was your Christmas tree natural or artificial?Artificial
    Last edited by DisneyDreamer13; 11-22-2007 at 04:21 PM.
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

1. Have you ever gotten into the wrong car thinking it was yours? Yesterday, there was a black Honda Civic parked right next to mine at the office. I sat in (door was unlocked, as I had left it) and looked at the radio, could someone have swapped mine for a better one? Was it a joke? Those were the thoughts going through my mind. Then I looked around and realized I was in the wrong car!
    2. Ever have to use a mouse trap and then remove the mouse it trapped? The ones who visit my makeover thread know the answer to that.
    3. Something new you would like to do on your next visit to WDW? Mostly things revolving around eating, trying some new restaurants.
    4.Your favorite thing to do on Thanksgiving day? Spend it with the family and have a nice meal.
    5. A city/place you've visited that begins with the letter L. Luzern, Switzerland.
    6. Dogs or cats? Dogs
    7. Fish or birds? Birds
    8. Paper or plastic? Plastic, which I reuse.
    9. Boxers or briefs? Neither.
    10. Name something that others do that drives you crazy. When someone is untrue to their word. If you tell me you will do something, do it.
    11. Name something that someone can do that can totally make your day. When the bosses tell me I am doing a good job, when my kids cuddle up and say je t'aime.
    12. Where did you grow up? Roxboro (West-Island, suburb of Montreal) QC.
    13. How many different places have you lived (how many times have you moved)? 10 times. 7 as an adult.
    14. Name one of your bad habits. Procrastinator, slob - there's two.
    15. Do you have cereal other than for breakfast? All the time.
    16. Do you match your socks or shove them all in a drawer? Matched and balled.
    17. Shoes or boots? Boots
    18. Name a city you would like to visit. Sydney
    19. Cruise or safari? Cruise
    20. Growing up, was your Christmas tree natural or artificial? Natural until my teens then artificial.

tasha36 is offline Dreaming....
    1. Have you ever gotten into the wrong car thinking it was yours? Yes - Dad was picking me up one night and I got into the wrong car with a total (and surprised) stranger!
    2. Ever have to use a mouse trap and then remove the mouse it trapped?No
    3. Something new you would like to do on your next visit to WDW? Take the children we plan to have!
    4.Your favorite thing to do on Thanksgiving day?Dont really celebrate it here - but have been sick all day today!
    5. A city/place you've visited that begins with the letter L. London
    6. Dogs or cats?Cats
    7. Fish or birds?Fish
    8. Paper or plastic?Paper
    9. Boxers or briefs?Boxers
    10. Name something that others do that drives you crazy. Noisy neighbours
    11. Name something that someone can do that can totally make your day.Say thank you.
    12. Where did you grow up?Suffolk - about 20 mins from where I live now.
    13. How many different places have you lived (how many times have you moved)? 6 places
    14. Name one of your bad habits. Drink too much
    15. Do you have cereal other than for breakfast?yes, often
    16. Do you match your socks or shove them all in a drawer?match them
    17. Shoes or boots?boots
    18. Name a city you would like to visit.Rome
    19. Cruise or safari?Safari
    20. Growing up, was your Christmas tree natural or artificial?Natural
    Tasha

1981 - Offsite
    1983 - Offsite
    1987 - Offsite
    1990 - Offsite
    1993 - Offsite
    2002 - All Star Movies
    2006 - Coronado Springs
    2007 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2013 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2014 - Whole family trip! (Thanks Dad!)
    2015 - Three trips in a row?? Fingers crossed

Quote Originally Posted by tasha36 View Post
    1. Have you ever gotten into the wrong car thinking it was yours? Yes - Dad was picking me up one night and I got into the wrong car with a total (and surprised) stranger!
    Ha ha! I came close to doing that a few times as well.

1. Have you ever gotten into the wrong car thinking it was yours? No.
    2. Ever have to use a mouse trap and then remove the mouse it trapped? My dad has.
    3. Something new you would like to do on your next visit to WDW? A lot of things...because I joined DWT!
    4.Your favorite thing to do on Thanksgiving day? Spend it with family, play games, and sneak a couple of Christmas things up before the weekend.
    5. A city/place you've visited that begins with the letter L. Lake Shafer, Monticello, IN.
    6. Dogs or cats? Dogs
    7. Fish or birds? Fish
    8. Paper or plastic? Plastic, we use them for our dogs.
    9. Boxers or briefs? Boxers.
    10. Name something that others do that drives you crazy. Lie and you know they're lying.
    11. Name something that someone can do that can totally make your day. Tell me I won something or I passed a test.
    12. Where did you grow up? Calumet City, IL now Dyer, IN.
    13. How many different places have you lived (how many times have you moved)? 2, see above.
    14. Name one of your bad habits. I worry too much.
    15. Do you have cereal other than for breakfast? Yep.
    16. Do you match your socks or shove them all in a drawer? Matched then shoved in the drawer.
    17. Shoes or boots? Shoes.
    18. Name a city you would like to visit. Anywhere in England.
    19. Cruise or safari? Disney Cruise!
    20. Growing up, was your Christmas tree natural or artificial? Artificial, never had a real.

Babby58 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    2. Ever have to use a mouse trap and then remove the mouse it trapped? Don't have to, I have cats!
    3. Something new you would like to do on your next visit to WDW? Miniature Golf
    4.Your favorite thing to do on Thanksgiving day? Spend time with my family
    5. A city/place you've visited that begins with the letter L. Leominster, MA- birthplace of Johnny Appleseed
    6. Dogs or cats? Cats!!!!
    7. Fish or birds? For what?
    8. Paper or plastic? Paper- or my reusable bags
    9. Boxers or briefs? Boxers- to sleep in
    10. Name something that others do that drives you crazy. Use curse words as every other word
    11. Name something that someone can do that can totally make your day. Any act of kindness- not necessarily to me
    12. Where did you grow up? Outside Philadelphia, PA
    13. How many different places have you lived (how many times have you moved)? 3- PA, OH, MA
    14. Name one of your bad habits. Letting people take advantage of me
    15. Do you have cereal other than for breakfast? Only when I don't feel that well- dry Cheerios hit the spot
    16. Do you match your socks or shove them all in a drawer? Okay, I'm ****- not only are they matched, but they are rolled up together
    17. Shoes or boots? Shoes
    18. Name a city you would like to visit. Dublin
    19. Cruise or safari? Cruise -preferably Disney
    20. Growing up, was your Christmas tree natural or artificial? Natural- but it was more like a shrub (long story)
    Piglet Rules!!

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    2. Ever have to use a mouse trap and then remove the mouse it trapped? Not personally, but I have witnessed it a few times. Even had to watch my dad throw a live one on the driveway to kill it cuz its arm had been messed up by the trap. Just had to make sure it wasn't Mickey before he proceded.
    3. Something new you would like to do on your next visit to WDW? I want to go to DisneyQuest
    4.Your favorite thing to do on Thanksgiving day?Watch Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, even though it is uber early(for a college student who gets up at noon regularily)
    5. A city/place you've visited that begins with the letter L.
    6. Dogs or cats? Normally neither, but recently I've started liking Pomeranians. Such a tiny dog that kinda looks like a baby bear
    7. Fish or birds?Fish
    8. Paper or plastic?Paper, even though i know its worse for the environment
    9. Boxers or briefs? Boxers?
    10. Name something that others do that drives you crazy.Scratch the top of a vehicle with their nails, like the inside that is felty
    11. Name something that someone can do that can totally make your day.Depends on the person, but say hi mostly does it
    12. Where did you grow up? In the cold
    13. How many different places have you lived (how many times have you moved)? Two different houses, but we moved when I was 10 months old
    14. Name one of your bad habits.Nail biting
    15. Do you have cereal other than for breakfast?Yea
    16. Do you match your socks or shove them all in a drawer?Match them
    7. Shoes or boots?Shoes, except in the snow
    18.Name a city you would like to visit. Pompeii
    19. Cruise or safari?Cruise
    20. Growing up, was your Christmas tree natural or artificial?Artificial
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

mattj4226 is offline Fastpass Holder
    1. Have you ever gotten into the wrong car thinking it was yours? Haha, Twice actually!
    2. Ever have to use a mouse trap and then remove the mouse it trapped? No, I use D-CON
    3. Something new you would like to do on your next visit to WDW? I'm going to try a Dole Whip.
    4.Your favorite thing to do on Thanksgiving day? Eat
    5. A city/place you've visited that begins with the letter L. Lake Buena Vista, FL (I think we all have been there)
    6. Dogs or cats? Dogs and Cats
    7. Fish or birds? Birds to eat, Fish for pets
    8. Paper or plastic? Paper
    9. Boxers or briefs? What about Boxer Briefs?
    10. Name something that others do that drives you crazy. When people tailgate me when I'm driving
    11. Name something that someone can do that can totally make your day. A kind act to anyone
    12. Where did you grow up? Brookhaven, MS
    13. How many different places have you lived (how many times have you moved)? I've only lived in one place, but next year I'm moving to Clinton, MS for school, and then after that Florida
    14. Name one of your bad habits. Road Rage, I think I have said that before.
    15. Do you have cereal other than for breakfast? Yes all of the time.
    16. Do you match your socks or shove them all in a drawer? I match them, unorganization is something else that gets on my nerves
    17. Shoes or boots? Shoes
    18. Name a city you would like to visit. London and/or Paris and/or New York
    19. Cruise or safari? Cruise
    20. Growing up, was your Christmas tree natural or artificial? At first, Real but now artificial (and pre-lit, YAY!!!)
    - Matt
    Allaboutthemouseketeer #155
    http://anotherdisney.blogspot.com/
    http://mattspoliticalrants.blogspot.com/

2009 & 2010 WDW Half Marathons, 2009 Disneyland Half Marathon,

Next Visit to the World: March '09 for Princess Half Marathon Weekend?

Page 40 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast