Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 41 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss The Ongoing Questionnaire Extrodinaire in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; 1. Have you ever gotten into the wrong car thinking it was yours? no, but I've attempted to unlock the wrong car 2. Ever have to use a mouse trap ...
    the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost
    1. Have you ever gotten into the wrong car thinking it was yours? no, but I've attempted to unlock the wrong car
    2. Ever have to use a mouse trap and then remove the mouse it trapped? yes. we useta do it at work all the time
    3. Something new you would like to do on your next visit to WDW? we skipped Lights, Motors, Action last year. plan on seeing it this year
    4.Your favorite thing to do on Thanksgiving day? eat?
    5. A city/place you've visited that begins with the letter L. Limerick, Co. Limerick, Eire
    6. Dogs or cats? both
    7. Fish or birds? fish
    8. Paper or plastic? paper, if they still had it
    9. Boxers or briefs? boxers by a mile
    10. Name something that others do that drives you crazy. general inconsiderateness.
    11. Name something that someone can do that can totally make your day. I could be told I could go home early today, since I'm one of only 3 people in the whole building right now
    12. Where did you grow up? Gulf Coast
    13. How many different places have you lived (how many times have you moved)? I've only lived in 4 different cities, but I've moved around a lot, especially when I was in college
    14. Name one of your bad habits. I have a bad temper sometimes.
    15. Do you have cereal other than for breakfast? do what? I don't know if this is what you are asking, but I have a waffle and 3 sausage links every day.
    16. Do you match your socks or shove them all in a drawer? match em up
    17. Shoes or boots? both, but lately I've been more into boots
    18. Name a city you would like to visit. I want to go back to Dublin asap
    19. Cruise or safari? Safari
    20. Growing up, was your Christmas tree natural or artificial? au natural

If we can dream it, we can do it

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    1. Have you ever gotten into the wrong car thinking it was yours? Yup
    2. Ever have to use a mouse trap and then remove the mouse it trapped? Nope
    3. Something new you would like to do on your next visit to WDW? Go to the Adventurers Club
    4.Your favorite thing to do on Thanksgiving day? eat pie
    5. A city/place you've visited that begins with the letter L. Lyons Falls, NY
    6. Dogs or cats? Dogs
    7. Fish or birds? Fish
    8. Paper or plastic? Plastics (it's all they got around here)
    9. Boxers or briefs? Boxers (two words Under Armor)
    10. Name something that others do that drives you crazy. Willful ingnorance
    11. Name something that someone can do that can totally make your day. Random acts of competence
    12. Where did you grow up? upstate NY (the real upstate NY up by Canada)
    13. How many different places have you lived (how many times have you moved)? 9
    14. Name one of your bad habits. procrastination
    15. Do you have cereal other than for breakfast? I have.
    16. Do you match your socks or shove them all in a drawer? Match them
    17. Shoes or boots? Boots, it's my official footwear
    18. Name a city you would like to visit. Berlin
    19. Cruise or safari? Cruise
    20. Growing up, was your Christmas tree natural or artificial? Natural cut from forests on the family farm
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    1. Have you ever gotten into the wrong car thinking it was yours? I don't think so, but like Trav, I have attempted to unlock the wrong car before. Modern cars all look the same, and when it's dark, the fact that Hyundais only come in so many colors doesn't help any.
    2. Ever have to use a mouse trap and then remove the mouse it trapped? No.
    3. Something new you would like to do on your next visit to WDW? Try out this Yak & Yeti joint at Animal Kingdom--sounds like a neat spot to have dim sum and take in the ambiance.
    4.Your favorite thing to do on Thanksgiving day? Listen to "Alice's Restaurant Massacree" at least once.
    5. A city/place you've visited that begins with the letter L. Los Panchos, the best taco stand in the greater San Diego area.
    6. Dogs or cats? Dogs.
    7. Fish or birds? Fish.
    8. Paper or plastic? Plastic.
    9. Boxers or briefs? Neither.
    10. Name something that others do that drives you crazy. Open up their minds on the war when they haven't been there and know nothing of the world beyond whatever the talking heads in the media parrot at them.
    11. Name something that someone can do that can totally make your day. When I see the guys I've been coaching getting noticeably stronger and faster.
    12. Where did you grow up? Never did, but spent most of my formative years in between Philadelphia and State College, Pennsylvania.
    13. How many different places have you lived (how many times have you moved)? Oh, jeez.....lots.
    14. Name one of your bad habits. Can't seem to ever mind my own business.
    15. Do you have cereal other than for breakfast? I'm not much of a cereal eater.
    16. Do you match your socks or shove them all in a drawer? I actually match them, although it's usually moot.
    17. Shoes or boots? Boots that wear like sneakers.
    18. Name a city you would like to visit. Tokyo.
    19. Cruise or safari? Safari.
    20. Growing up, was your Christmas tree natural or artificial? Artificial. And it did the job just fine.

disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe
    1. Have you ever gotten into the wrong car thinking it was yours? I atually got about a mile down the road in a car that wasnt mine - I have no idea how my key started it but it did
    2. Ever have to use a mouse trap and then remove the mouse it trapped? Yep - yuck
    3. Something new you would like to do on your next visit to WDW? Try out this Yak & Yeti joint at Animal Kingdom--sounds like a neat spot to have dim sum and take in the ambiance. <----I'll second that
    4.Your favorite thing to do on Thanksgiving day? We always play a game after dinner
    5. A city/place you've visited that begins with the letter L. Las Cruces, New Mexico...the armpit of America
    6. Dogs or cats? Both
    7. Fish or birds? Birds
    8. Paper or plastic? Paper
    9. Boxers or briefs? Boxer breifs
    10. Name something that others do that drives you crazy. Make broad statements without supporting facts
    11. Name something that someone can do that can totally make your day. Hug me
    12. Where did you grow up? Flor-dida
    13. How many different places have you lived (how many times have you moved)? 15-20?
    14. Name one of your bad habits. I can be a tad bit sensitive
    15. Do you have cereal other than for breakfast? Sometimes - I love Grapenuts (in the microwave)
    16. Do you match your socks or shove them all in a drawer? I hate socks - don't wear em...my feet are claustrophobic
    17. Shoes or boots? Flip-flops
    18. Name a city you would like to visit. Cairo
    19. Cruise or safari? Safari.
    20. Growing up, was your Christmas tree natural or artificial? Real - love the smell
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

DisneyGuy87 is offline Annual Passholder
    1. Have you ever gotten into the wrong car thinking it was yours? Nahh
    2. Ever have to use a mouse trap and then remove the mouse it trapped? Nope
    3. Something new you would like to do on your next visit to WDW? I'd love to sneak into Spaceship Earth and see what they are doing in there...
    4.Your favorite thing to do on Thanksgiving day? Backyard tackle football
    5. A city/place you've visited that begins with the letter L. Las Angeles
    6. Dogs or cats? Dogs
    7. Fish or birds? Birds
    8. Paper or plastic? Plastic
    9. Boxers or briefs? Boxers
    10. Name something that others do that drives you crazy. Run
    11. Name something that someone can do that can totally make your day. Have a good day themselves!
    12. Where did you grow up? Florida!
    13. How many different places have you lived (how many times have you moved)? 4
    14. Name one of your bad habits. Too hard on myself
    15. Do you have cereal other than for breakfast? Rarely
    16. Do you match your socks or shove them all in a drawer? Match, they are all the same tho
    17. Shoes or boots? Shoes
    18. Name a city you would like to visit. Hmmm thats tough...so may places...I'd love to scuba dive on the Great Barrier Reef
    19. Cruise or safari? Cruise to Africa to go on a Safari. O yeah thats a way to get both!
    20. Growing up, was your Christmas tree natural or artificial? Real :0)

aph
    aph is offline Fastpass Holder
    1. Have you ever gotten into the wrong car thinking it was yours? No
    2. Ever have to use a mouse trap and then remove the mouse it trapped? Yes and have used glue boards. This happened at a grocery store chain I use to work for in the early 80's.
    3. Something new you would like to do on your next visit to WDW? go to pleasure island
    4.Your favorite thing to do on Thanksgiving day? watch the parades with my kids
    5. A city/place you've visited that begins with the letter L. Las Vegas
    6. Dogs or cats? dogs
    7. Fish or birds? fish
    8. Paper or plastic? plastic
    9. Boxers or briefs? briefs
    10. Name something that others do that drives you crazy. when people don't say thank you when holding a door open.
    11. Name something that someone can do that can totally make your day. someone being kind.
    12. Where did you grow up?Chicago
    13. How many different places have you lived (how many times have you moved)? 6
    14. Name one of your bad habits. sometimes my patience runs a little thin.
    15. Do you have cereal other than for breakfast?yes
    16. Do you match your socks or shove them all in a drawer? match
    17. Shoes or boots?shoes
    18. Name a city you would like to visit. London
    19. Cruise or safari?cruise
    20. Growing up, was your Christmas tree natural or artificial? natural

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydarling View Post
    1. Have you ever gotten into the wrong car thinking it was yours? I atually got about a mile down the road in a car that wasnt mine - I have no idea how my key started it but it did
    You take the cake with that one!

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    1. Have you ever gotten into the wrong car thinking it was yours? No but my dad did when he use to drive cars to the door for customers and the lady said "thats not my car" but it looked just like ladys car.
    2. Ever have to use a mouse trap and then remove the mouse it trapped? no, but I heard about your insident so sorry you had to do that Caroline
    3. Something new you would like to do on your next visit to WDW? I think Im going to take the bypass around Jacksonville on the drive down there.
    4.Your favorite thing to do on Thanksgiving day? EAT!!!
    5. A city/place you've visited that begins with the letter L. Lake Beauna Vista,I hope I didn't spell it wrong.
    6. Dogs or cats? Dogs
    7. Fish or birds? Well I use to have fish but then I got birds
    8. Paper or plastic? plastic from wal-mart and paper from uKrops
    9. Boxers or briefs? lol, briefs
    10. Name something that others do that drives you crazy. Bug me about stuff. lol
    11. Name something that someone can do that can totally make your day. Talk about Disney
    12. Where did you grow up? Right hear in Chesterfield, VA.
    13. How many different places have you lived (how many times have you moved)? I have moved one time, from an appartment to this house. But I have helped people move lol.
    14. Name one of your bad habits. Nail bitting
    15. Do you have cereal other than for breakfast? yeah
    16. Do you match your socks or shove them all in a drawer? shove them in a drawer but they are balled together so they match most of the time
    17. Shoes or boots? shoes
    18. Name a city you would like to visit. Key West
    19. Cruise or safari? Cruise Cruise Cruise!!!
    20. Growing up, was your Christmas tree natural or artificial? artificial, Im allergic to natural trees.
    Tiffany~ºoº ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    1. Have you ever gotten into the wrong car thinking it was yours? No but I have stood outside a car I thought was mine attempting to unlock it both with my fob and my key for about 10 minutes before panicking and walking away only to realize my car was two spots over.
    2. Ever have to use a mouse trap and then remove the mouse it trapped? No
    3. Something new you would like to do on your next visit to WDW? Ride Everest
    4.Your favorite thing to do on Thanksgiving day? Watch the Macy's Parade
    5. A city/place you've visited that begins with the letter L. Lake Buena Vista, FL
    6. Dogs or cats? Both
    7. Fish or birds? Fish
    8. Paper or plastic? Plastic (unless we are making french fries, then we want paper to use to drain them)
    9. Boxers or briefs? On men I assume? I prefer boxers.
    10. Name something that others do that drives you crazy. Not being able to maintain a speed when they drive.
    11. Name something that someone can do that can totally make your day. Give me a hug.
    12. Where did you grow up? Cheektowaga, NY
    13. How many different places have you lived (how many times have you moved)? I've moved from house to house a LOT but I've lived in 5 states.
    14. Name one of your bad habits. Flirting
    15. Do you have cereal other than for breakfast? I rarely have cereal regardless.
    16. Do you match your socks or shove them all in a drawer? Match
    17. Shoes or boots? Depends on the weather now doesn't it?
    18. Name a city you would like to visit. Rome
    20. Growing up, was your Christmas tree natural or artificial? We had both off and on.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

sparky is offline Proud to be DWT's most inconsistent member!!!!
    1. Have you ever gotten into the wrong car thinking it was yours? Oh my yes...the cars at work all look the same.
    2. Ever have to use a mouse trap and then remove the mouse it trapped? Constantly!
    3. Something new you would like to do on your next visit to WDW? Absolutley ride Everest!
    4.Your favorite thing to do on Thanksgiving day? Watch football, eat turkey and nap on the couch!
    5. A city/place you've visited that begins with the letter L. Lake George, NY
    6. Dogs or cats? Dogs only
    7. Fish or birds? Both...Have to feed the bird something!
    8. Paper or plastic? I like paper insode plastic
    9. Boxers or briefs? Boxers, no tighty whities here
    10. Name something that others do that drives you crazy. Rubbernecking
    11. Name something that someone can do that can totally make your day. not ask stupid questions,,, oh wait, there is no such thing is there?
    12. Where did you grow up? Piermont, New York
    13. How many different places have you lived (how many times have you moved)? this is my fourth address
    14. Name one of your bad habits? My ADD...I cant focus on anything!!
    15. Do you have cereal other than for breakfast? Oatmeal
    16. Do you match your socks or shove them all in a drawer? Match
    18. Name a city you would like to visit. Venice
    20. Growing up, was your Christmas tree natural or artificial? Natural..
    Last edited by sparky; 11-26-2007 at 11:19 AM.
    I , , !!!

http://www.policeny.com/thehousethebronx1.html

HEY DEB!! I HATE THE RULES AND I AINT FOLLOWING THEM!!!!

http://www.forgotten-ny.com/NEIGHBOR...d/norwood.html

sparky is offline Proud to be DWT's most inconsistent member!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Conceited Ape View Post
    14.Your favorite thing to do on Thanksgiving day? Listen to "Alice's Restaurant Massacree" at least once.
    Jake, I have to second that!! That is such a Thanksgiving tradition, and when you have Sirius radio, they play it all day long, Happy Belated Thanksgiving!!
    I , , !!!

http://www.policeny.com/thehousethebronx1.html

HEY DEB!! I HATE THE RULES AND I AINT FOLLOWING THEM!!!!

http://www.forgotten-ny.com/NEIGHBOR...d/norwood.html

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    1. Have you ever gotten into the wrong car thinking it was yours? Nope, Mine is pretty unique
    2. Ever have to use a mouse trap and then remove the mouse it trapped? Yes
    3. Something new you would like to do on your next visit to WDW? Eat at Yak and Yeti
    4.Your favorite thing to do on Thanksgiving day? Be with family and play cards
    5. A city/place you've visited that begins with the letter L. Lost Island Lake
    6. Dogs or cats? Dogs only
    7. Fish or birds? Fish, they are more quiet!
    8. Paper or plastic? plastic, I reuse them all the time
    9. Boxers or briefs? Umm I wear neither, but on men I prefer Boxer briefs... They make the butt look good! (Well I guess it depends on the butt)
    10. Name something that others do that drives you crazy. Talk during a movie
    11. Name something that someone can do that can totally make your day. An all expensed paid trip to go see my family for Christmas
    12. Where did you grow up? South Shore Massachusetts
    13. How many different places have you lived (how many times have you moved)? This is my third
    14. Name one of your bad habits? Biting my nails
    15. Do you have cereal other than for breakfast? Yes
    16. Do you match your socks or shove them all in a drawer?Match
    18. Name a city you would like to visit. Dublin
    19. Cruise or safari? Safari
    20. Growing up, was your Christmas tree natural or artificial? Natural..
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

fortuosity is offline NOW APPROACHING...
    Trapped in the Earful Tower with the Animaniacs
    1. Have you ever gotten into the wrong car thinking it was yours? No, I knew it wasn't mine
    2. Ever have to use a mouse trap and then remove the mouse it trapped? Well, there was that one time... This boot hit a bucket causing a metal ball to roll down some pipes, causing a guy to dive into a tub, causing a cage to fall onto my mouse... Clean up wasn't so bad
    3. Something new you would like to do on your next visit to WDW? Stay at the castle
    4.Your favorite thing to do on Thanksgiving day? Pumpkin + Pie = Heaven
    5. A city/place you've visited that begins with the letter L. Lauderdale, Ft.
    6. Dogs or cats? Cats... my poor Belle has been sick for weeks *tear*
    7. Fish or birds? Birds taste better
    8. Paper or plastic? "Plastics"
    9. Boxers or briefs? Neither... I go for the Banana Hammock
    10. Name something that others do that drives you crazy. When ya wake me up, unless it's before ya go-go
    11. Name something that someone can do that can totally make your day. Reference a Disney movie/song/theme park
    12. Where did you grow up? Where I live now, NYC
    13. How many different places have you lived (how many times have you moved)? 5 different houses and one stint at Sing Sing
    14. Name one of your bad habits? I steal things
    15. Do you have cereal other than for breakfast? Fruity Pebbles are delicious all day long
    16. Do you match your socks or shove them all in a drawer? Match then shove
    17. Shoes or boots? Shoes... Shoes... Let's get some shoes
    18. Name a city you would like to visit. Orlando or LA
    19. Cruise or safari? Cruise as long as the tour is longer than 3 hours
    20. Growing up, was your Christmas tree natural or artificial? They were real, and they were spectacular
    Last edited by fortuosity; 11-27-2007 at 12:52 AM.
    More Beer? What For Nothing Helps... Get Me Five Dozen Eggs Instead
    Imagination! Imagination! A Dream Can Be A Dream Come True With Just A Spark In Me And You

America, Keep On Flying Now. Keep Your Spirit Free, Facing New Frontiers

Cinderella CastleSpaceship EarthTree Of LifeEarful Tower

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    I am doing the questions for Meg this week. She just got back from vacation, so I'm helping her out. The questions are going to get you into the Christmas mood. (If you aren't already in it.) lol

1. Get kissed under the mistletoe?
    2. Santa or Rudolph?
    3. Stocking stuffers or presents?
    4. Favorite holiday drink?
    5. What's on top of your tree?
    6. What do you like better decorating the tree or putting lights on the outside?
    7. Favorite Christmas song?
    8. What's your favorite Christmas tradition?
    9. Expensive presents or presents that come from the heart?
    10. Have a snowball fight or building a snowman?
    11. What are you getting this year coal or presents?
    12. Do you take your time when opening presents?
    13. What do you like better caroling or Christmas stories?
    14. Wht your favorite Christmas color combo? (red & green, red & gold, etc.)
    15. Best christmas present recieved?
    16. Whats the number one thing you want for christmas?
    17. Do you wake up early to open presents?
    18. When do you open your presents? (Christmas day, eve, etc.)
    19. What's your favorite WDW park to visit during the holiday season?
    20. What's your favorite holiday memory?
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    1. Get kissed under the mistletoe? Yes, but it was just family.
    2. Santa or Rudolph? Both
    3. Stocking stuffers or presents? Presents
    4. Favorite holiday drink? Apple Cider
    5. What's on top of your tree? Angel
    6. What do you like better decorating the tree or putting lights on the outside? I like both, but I rather be inside where it's warm.
    7. Favorite Christmas song? There is just too many!
    8. What's your favorite Christmas tradition? Spending it with family.
    9. Expensive presents or presents that come from the heart? From the heart.
    10. Have a snowball fight or building a snowman? Snowball fight!
    11. What are you getting this year coal or presents? A little of both! lol
    12. Do you take your time when opening presents? Heck no!
    13. What do you like better caroling or Christmas stories? Caroling.
    14. Wht your favorite Christmas color combo? (red & green, red & gold, etc.) The classic, red and green.
    15. Best christmas present recieved? My dogs.
    16. Whats the number one thing you want for christmas? Have fun in WDW and win something from the Dream Squad.
    17. Do you wake up early to open presents? Of course!
    18. When do you open your presents? (Christmas day, eve, etc.) Christmas day, but this year we're opening them up before we go to WDW.
    19. What's your favorite WDW park to visit during the holiday season? MK and EPCOT.
    20. What's your favorite holiday memory? Spending it in WDW!
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

Page 41 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast