Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 42 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss The Ongoing Questionnaire Extrodinaire in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; 1. Get kissed under the mistletoe? YES 2. Santa or Rudolph? SANTA 3. Stocking stuffers or presents? STOCKING STUFFERS 4. Favorite holiday drink? HOT APPLE CIDER WITH BUTTERSCOTCH SCHNAPPS 5. ...
    Babby58 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    1. Get kissed under the mistletoe? YES
    2. Santa or Rudolph? SANTA
    3. Stocking stuffers or presents? STOCKING STUFFERS
    4. Favorite holiday drink? HOT APPLE CIDER WITH BUTTERSCOTCH SCHNAPPS
    5. What's on top of your tree? IRISH STAR
    6. What do you like better decorating the tree or putting lights on the outside? DECORATING THE TREE
    7. Favorite Christmas song? I'LL BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS ( because I wish I could be)
    8. What's your favorite Christmas tradition? MAKING SUGAR COOKIES WITH MY SONS
    9. Expensive presents or presents that come from the heart? PRESENTS FROM THE HEART
    10. Have a snowball fight or building a snowman? BUILD A SNOWMAN
    11. What are you getting this year coal or presents? PRESENTS!!!
    12. Do you take your time when opening presents? YES- I LIKE WATCHING EVERYONE ELSE
    13. What do you like better caroling or Christmas stories? CAROLING
    14. Wht your favorite Christmas color combo? (red & green, red & gold, etc.) BLUE AND SILVER
    15. Best christmas present recieved? STRAND OF PEARLS FROM MY HUBBY MANY MOONS AGO
    16. Whats the number one thing you want for christmas? NEW CLOTHES- SINCE I'VE LOST 30 LBS.
    17. Do you wake up early to open presents? NOT ANYMORE- BREAKFAST, COFFEE FIRST
    18. When do you open your presents? (Christmas day, eve, etc.) MY SONS EXCHANGE GIFTS CHRISTMAS EVE, THE REST CHRISTMAS DAY
    19. What's your favorite WDW park to visit during the holiday season? I'LL FIGURE THAT OUT WHEN I'M DOWN THERE NEXT WEEK!!!
    20. What's your favorite holiday memory? CHRISTMAS 1982- THE FIRST ONE WITH MY SON!!!
    Piglet Rules!!

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost
    1. Get kissed under the mistletoe?yes preeze
    2. Santa or Rudolph? Rodolfo
    3. Stocking stuffers or presents? presents
    4. Favorite holiday drink? hot chocolate with rumple minze peppermint schnapps
    5. What's on top of your tree?star
    6. What do you like better decorating the tree or putting lights on the outside? tree
    7. Favorite Christmas song?Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer
    8. What's your favorite Christmas tradition? giving presents to my family I guess
    9. Expensive presents or presents that come from the heart?duh
    10. Have a snowball fight or building a snowman? neither, it's 70 degrees here
    11. What are you getting this year coal or presents?I deserve the black stuff, but I'll end up with presents
    12. Do you take your time when opening presents?try to
    13. What do you like better caroling or Christmas stories?Christmas stories, especially ghost stories
    14. Wht your favorite Christmas color combo? (red & green, red & gold, etc.) red and green
    15. Best christmas present recieved? I was extremely excited to get my original NES
    16. Whats the number one thing you want for christmas?I dunno.
    17. Do you wake up early to open presents? no
    18. When do you open your presents? (Christmas day, eve, etc.)Eve & Day, depending on which family I'm with
    19. What's your favorite WDW park to visit during the holiday season? MK
    20. What's your favorite holiday memory?going to great-grandma's house

If we can dream it, we can do it

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    1. Get kissed under the mistletoe? That would be nice.
    2. Santa or Rudolph? Santa
    3. Stocking stuffers or presents? Presents, I never know what to stuff the stocking with.
    4. Favorite holiday drink? Hot chocolate
    5. What's on top of your tree? Star my 5 yr old made last year.
    6. What do you like better decorating the tree or putting lights on the outside? Tree
    7. Favorite Christmas song? Carol of the Bells gives me chills.
    8. What's your favorite Christmas tradition? Christmas breakfast with the whole family, eating dessert from the night before.
    9. Expensive presents or presents that come from the heart? From the
    10. Have a snowball fight or building a snowman? Snowman, I hate snowball fights.
    11. What are you getting this year coal or presents? Neither?
    12. Do you take your time when opening presents? Yes, it is always over too quickly.
    13. What do you like better caroling or Christmas stories? Caroling can be fun, we sang at work one eve, it was hilarious.
    14. Wht your favorite Christmas color combo? (red & green, red & gold, etc.) burgundy and gold
    15. Best christmas present recieved? A bottle of perfume, not for the gift but what it meant.
    16. Whats the number one thing you want for christmas? None of your beeswax!
    17. Do you wake up early to open presents? My kids always wake up early.
    18. When do you open your presents? (Christmas day, eve, etc.) Christmas morning for the kids, my family gets together for New Years usually.
    20. What's your favorite holiday memory? Nothing specific, for me it's a mish mash of childhood memories, wearing special Christmas dresses, midnight mass, staying up real late, piles of coats to hide under, waking up really early to see if Santa came by, stuff like that.

disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe
    1. Get kissed under the mistletoe?yes please!
    2. Santa or Rudolph? Jolly old St. Nick
    4. Favorite holiday drink? hot apple cider with cinnamon and cloves
    5. What's on top of your tree? An old tinfoil star with bits of a broken ornament glued to it - my twin brother made it when he was 5 which was his last Christmas so it is VERY dear to my heart (even if it is uglier than sin)
    6. What do you like better decorating the tree or putting lights on the outside? trimming the tree
    7. Favorite Christmas song? Little Drummer Boy, Silver Bells, and of course - Silent Night
    8. What's your favorite Christmas tradition? Decorating the tree on Christmas eve
    9. Expensive presents or presents that come from the heart?Heart
    10. Have a snowball fight or building a snowman? not much snow in Florida
    11. What are you getting this year coal or presents? All I want for Christmas is You - ooh a ooh
    12. Do you take your time when opening presents? I let my son open all of them
    13. What do you like better caroling or Christmas stories?Christmas stories - I always read all the Christmas scenes from the Little House on the Prarie books the night before Christmas - it's a family tradition
    14. Wht your favorite Christmas color combo? (red & green, red & gold, etc.) red and gold
    15. Best christmas present recieved? Hmmm...my horse!
    16. Whats the number one thing you want for christmas? Spend it with family
    17. Do you wake up early to open presents? Is 5am early?
    18. When do you open your presents? (Christmas day, eve, etc.) We open one present (from our christkindle) on Eve - the rest in the morning
    19. What's your favorite WDW park to visit during the holiday season? MK and the WS in Epcot
    20. What's your favorite holiday memory? My sons first Xmas
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe
    Great Questions Adam - Thank you so much!
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

mattj4226 is offline Fastpass Holder
    1. Get kissed under the mistletoe? Unfortuneatly no.
    2. Santa or Rudolph? Santa.
    3. Stocking stuffers or presents? Actually I like both
    4. Favorite holiday drink? Eggnog of course
    5. What's on top of your tree? A snowman on mine, but a Star on the Main tree
    6. What do you like better decorating the tree or putting lights on the outside? Both, My mom and I go all out, both inside and out
    7. Favorite Christmas song? God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
    8. What's your favorite Christmas tradition? Eating (Same as Thanksgiving)
    9. Expensive presents or presents that come from the heart? Haha, I like presents that are both from the heart and that are expensive.
    10. Have a snowball fight or building a snowman? Yes, about 15 years ago when it last snowed here.
    11. What are you getting this year coal or presents? I would hope presents.
    12. Do you take your time when opening presents? Heck no!
    13. What do you like better caroling or Christmas stories? Christmas stories (I can't sing)
    14. Wht your favorite Christmas color combo? (red & green, red & gold, etc.) Red, Green, and Gold
    15. Best christmas present recieved? My car
    16. Whats the number one thing you want for christmas? A year supply of gas
    17. Do you wake up early to open presents? Used to, but not so much anymore.
    18. When do you open your presents? (Christmas day, eve, etc.) Christmas morning
    19. What's your favorite WDW park to visit during the holiday season? Magic Kingdom (although Epcot has more to offer thats free)
    20. What's your favorite holiday memory? My first Christmas WDW trip (2002) because it was the first unique WDW trip that I can remember. I had been to Disney many times before that, but that one was very special to me.
    - Matt
    Allaboutthemouseketeer #155
    http://anotherdisney.blogspot.com/
    http://mattspoliticalrants.blogspot.com/

2009 & 2010 WDW Half Marathons, 2009 Disneyland Half Marathon,

Next Visit to the World: March '09 for Princess Half Marathon Weekend?

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    1. Get kissed under the mistletoe? Would love for it to happen, but only by certain someone
    2. Santa or Rudolph? Santa, he can talk back
    3. Stocking stuffers or presents? Presents, but in our world stocking stuffers can be dvds which are nice
    4. Favorite holiday drink? Eggnog
    5. What's on top of your tree? There should be a star, but it broke so we subsituted with a Santa and never fixed the star. On the larger(not main) one, we have a wreath around an angel
    6. What do you like better decorating the tree or putting lights on the outside? Decorating the tree. It takes a couple weeks to finish the outside and its always windy and in the 20s
    7. Favorite Christmas song? Simply Having A Wonderful Christmas Time
    8. What's your favorite Christmas tradition? It used to be seeing Santa on Christmas Eve, but he doesnt show up anymore, so now i have to say sitting beside the lighted christmas tree
    9. Expensive presents or presents that come from the heart? Prefer from the heart. I don't like when ppl spend money on me and its not something that I would like and they kinda know that(sadly has happened before)
    10. Have a snowball fight or building a snowman? Snowman, when i have a snowball fight, ice always ends up being involved, or the snow is constantly going down my shirt, somehow
    11. What are you getting this year coal or presents? Presents.
    12. Do you take your time when opening presents? Yes, I save the wrapping paper, its a little obsessive
    13. What do you like better caroling or Christmas stories? Christmas stories, i still make my dad read us The night Before Christmas before we go to sleep on christmas eve
    14. Wht your favorite Christmas color combo? (red & green, red & gold, etc.) Red and green
    15. Best christmas present recieved? Ahhh, there have been so many good ones
    16. Whats the number one thing you want for christmas? I don't know
    17. Do you wake up early to open presents? Yes, although early now is 9 where early used to be 6
    18. When do you open your presents? (Christmas day, eve, etc.) Christmas eve at night, then a few the next morning
    19. What's your favorite WDW park to visit during the holiday season? I wouldn't know cuz i havnt gotten to
    20. What's your favorite holiday memory? Well a not fav was when my dad wanted me to dress as an elf and hang out in the front by the decorations. I will do a lot of christmas stuff(and i do!) but that was a litte more than i wanted haha
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    1. Get kissed under the mistletoe? Yup, a little eggnog some mistletoe a nice crackiling fire, bliss.
    2. Santa or Rudolph?Santa (c'mon it's Santa)
    3. Stocking stuffers or presents? Presents.
    4. Favorite holiday drink? Hot chocolate (sometimes with a little Christmas Spirit added if you know what I mean)
    5. What's on top of your tree? An angel of course
    6. What do you like better decorating the tree or putting lights on the outside? Tree
    7. Favorite Christmas song? White Christmas by Bing Crosby or the Christmas Song (AKA Chestnuts Roasting By and Open Fire) by Nat King Cole
    8. What's your favorite Christmas tradition? The family visiting
    9. Expensive presents or presents that come from the heart? Presents from the heart
    10. Have a snowball fight or building a snowman? Snow ball fights
    11. What are you getting this year coal or presents? Presents (I swear I've been a good boy)
    12. Do you take your time when opening presents? Yes, make the moments last
    13. What do you like better caroling or Christmas stories? Christmas stories.
    14. Wht your favorite Christmas color combo? (red & green, red & gold, etc.) Red and green
    15. Best christmas present recieved? I was 10 and received the Guns of Navarrone Playset, it was awesome!
    16. Whats the number one thing you want for christmas? Quality family time
    17. Do you wake up early to open presents? Yup, early is good
    18. When do you open your presents? (Christmas day, eve, etc.) Christmas morning with my wife's family Christmas night with mine
    19. What's your favorite WDW park to visit during the holiday season? Magic Kingdom
    20. What's your favorite holiday memory? One Christmas Eve when i was about 7 i heard the sleigh bells from "Santa's" Sleigh, the next morning I got a nice note from "Santa" thanking me for the cookies and carrots and hot cocoa, there were actually whisker marks on the cocoa cup form "Santa's" Mustache.
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas View Post
    4. Favorite holiday drink? Hot chocolate (sometimes with a little Christmas Spirit added if you know what I mean)19. What's your favorite .
    Ah, you mean syrup?

(I watched Elf a bunch of times last weekend).

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker Bell View Post
    Ah, you mean syrup?

(I watched Elf a bunch of times last weekend).
    yeah yeah "Syrup" that's it.....

Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    1. Get kissed under the mistletoe? Just family
    2. Santa or Rudolph? Santa
    3. Stocking stuffers or presents? Presents
    4. Favorite holiday drink? Egg nog
    5. What's on top of your tree? Angle
    6. What do you like better decorating the tree or putting lights on the outside? Um I think I like decorating the tree
    7. Favorite Christmas song? "All I want for Christmas is my to front teeth"
    8. What's your favorite Christmas tradition? Going to my Grandmothers house and eating and opening presents on Christmas Eve
    9. Expensive presents or presents that come from the heart? Presents that come from the heart.
    10. Have a snowball fight or building a snowman? Building a snowman.
    11. What are you getting this year coal or presents? Presents!
    12. Do you take your time when opening presents? sometimes
    13. What do you like better caroling or Christmas stories? Christmas stories
    14. Wht your favorite Christmas color combo? (red & green, red & gold, etc.) Blue & Red
    15. Best christmas present recieved? My Park Hopper Ticket for Disney World!
    16. Whats the number one thing you want for christmas? I want my cousin to come home but I know that ani't happening so I want one night at disney booked for our trip.
    17. Do you wake up early to open presents? Yup
    18. When do you open your presents? (Christmas day, eve, etc.) Christmas day here and grandmothers christmas eve
    20. What's your favorite holiday memory? I have to say last year when we went to MGM and saw the Christmas lights dancing!
    Tiffany~ºoº ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    1. Get kissed under the mistletoe? Have I ever? Nah, and the trend will likely continue.
    2. Santa or Rudolph? I've never kissed either of them, no.
    3. Stocking stuffers or presents? For others, presents.
    4. Favorite holiday drink? Much as I'm loathed to admit it, I'm kinda partial to the gingerbread latte' at Starbucks.
    5. What's on top of your tree? Not in possession of one. Might see about finding a Kwanzaa shrub that needs some love, though.
    6. What do you like better, decorating the tree or putting lights on the outside? Never decorated the exterior, so by default.....
    7. Favorite Christmas song? "Do They Know It's Christmas?" by Band-Aid, or "Snoopy Vs. The Red Baron."
    8. What's your favorite Christmas tradition? Buying a piece of immortality (but unfortunately, it ain't gonna happen this year).
    9. Expensive presents or presents that come from the heart? The latter.
    10. Have a snowball fight or building a snowman? I'd go with the snowman, since I inherited my mother's throwing ability.
    11. What are you getting this year, coal or presents? Not counting on either.
    12. Do you take your time when opening presents? Yes.
    13. What do you like better, caroling or Christmas stories? Can take or leave either.
    14. Wht your favorite Christmas color combo? (red & green, red & gold, etc.) Red, gold and green (it makes lovin' easy if your colors are like these, too).
    15. Best christmas present recieved? A clean bill of health (had a scare some years back, and got the news I was in the clear the day before Christmas Eve).
    16. Whats the number one thing you want for christmas? Peace on Earth, and good will towards men. But hey, there's always next year.
    17. Do you wake up early to open presents? Nah.
    18. When do you open your presents? (Christmas day, eve, etc.) My family used to go the Christmas Eve route, right after mass.
    19. What's your favorite WDW park to visit during the holiday season? Epcot, but that's any time of year.
    20. What's your favorite holiday memory? The hug from mom immediately following the news of my aforementioned clean bill of health.

fortuosity is offline NOW APPROACHING...
    Trapped in the Earful Tower with the Animaniacs
    1. Get kissed under the mistletoe? Of course, I wear a hat made out of mistletoe
    2. Santa or Rudolph? In a fight? Santa
    3. Stocking stuffers or presents? Presents, I like my stockings like I like my Oreos... Double Stuffed
    4. Favorite holiday drink? Melted vanilla ice cream with caramel
    5. What's on top of your tree? Squirrel... The Christmas Tree however has an angel
    6. What do you like better decorating the tree or putting lights on the outside? No deckin' the halls option? Then deckin' the tree
    7. Favorite Christmas song? Christmas Shoes
    8. What's your favorite Christmas tradition? Finding the Jesus figure behind the TV on Christmas morning
    9. Expensive presents or presents that come from the heart? 1 expensive gift and the rest from the heart
    10. Have a snowball fight or building a snowman? I like building a snowman then pelting him with snowy balls
    11. What are you getting this year coal or presents?If Santa wants his head elf back, it better be presents
    12. Do you take your time when opening presents? Only if my mom tells me that it's the "good wrapping paper"
    13. What do you like better caroling or Christmas stories? I love caroling... Try singing Beatles songs, you'll get more figgy pudding than ever
    14. Wht your favorite Christmas color combo? (red & green, red & gold, etc.) Silver and Gold
    15. Best christmas present recieved? Nintendo Sixty-Fouuuuurrrrrr!!!
    16. Whats the number one thing you want for christmas? Either "my two front teeth" or "you"
    17. Do you wake up early to open presents? I stay up all night trying to catch that fat trespasser
    18. When do you open your presents? (Christmas day, eve, etc.) One present on the eve and the rest on Christmas Day
    19. What's your favorite WDW park to visit during the holiday season? Epcot... Love going around the World
    20. What's your favorite holiday memory? Having my family make me hide when Santa was coming because if I saw him, he wouldn't give any presents. While I was in a separate room, I look out the window and saw a guy in a convertible in a Santa outfit and I actually thought that it was Santa. I ran out of the room screaming that I saw Santa
    More Beer? What For Nothing Helps... Get Me Five Dozen Eggs Instead
    Imagination! Imagination! A Dream Can Be A Dream Come True With Just A Spark In Me And You

America, Keep On Flying Now. Keep Your Spirit Free, Facing New Frontiers

Cinderella CastleSpaceship EarthTree Of LifeEarful Tower

disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!
    1. Get kissed under the mistletoe?Hehe, yes.
    2. Santa or Rudolph? Santa.
    3. Stocking stuffers or presents? Presents
    4. Favorite holiday drink? Probably Hot Chocolate.
    5. What's on top of your tree? An angel holding a starry candle.
    6. What do you like better, decorating the tree or putting lights on the outside? The tree!
    7. Favorite Christmas song? I'll have to get back to this one--
    8. What's your favorite Christmas tradition? Getting a tree, and visiting my family.
    9. Expensive presents or presents that come from the heart? The heart, of course.
    10. Have a snowball fight or building a snowman? I love snow ball fights, I'm pretty good at dodging and diving. But I also like building snowmen...
    11. What are you getting this year, coal or presents? Hopefully, presents.
    12. Do you take your time when opening presents? Most of the time.
    13. What do you like better, caroling or Christmas stories? Caroling. I love to sing.
    14. Wht your favorite Christmas color combo? (red & green, red & gold, etc.) Red, green, and gold.
    15. Best christmas present recieved?
    16. Whats the number one thing you want for christmas? Happiness, good health..and I have an extra wish... (But I guess I'm pushing it with three things.)
    17. Do you wake up early to open presents? Yes.
    18. When do you open your presents? (Christmas day, eve, etc.) Christmas morning.
    19. What's your favorite WDW park to visit during the holiday season? EPCOT!
    20. What's your favorite holiday memory? Having dinner Christmas Eve at Disney! What a great night.

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

aph
    aph is offline Fastpass Holder
    1. Get kissed under the mistletoe? Yes
    2. Santa or Rudolph? Rudolph
    4. Favorite holiday drink? eggnog
    5. What's on top of your tree? silver star
    6. What do you like better decorating the tree or putting lights on the outside? the tree
    7. Favorite Christmas song?Too many to list.
    8. What's your favorite Christmas tradition? buying an ornament for every christmas.
    9. Expensive presents or presents that come from the heart? heart
    10. Have a snowball fight or building a snowman? snowman
    11. What are you getting this year coal or presents?hopefully, presents
    12. Do you take your time when opening presents? take my time
    13. What do you like better caroling or Christmas stories?stories
    14. Wht your favorite Christmas color combo? (red & green, red & gold, etc.) white&gold
    15. Best christmas present recieved? ipod
    16. Whats the number one thing you want for christmas?Don't have one this year
    17. Do you wake up early to open presents?yes
    18. When do you open your presents? (Christmas day, eve, etc.)both. in-laws on christmas eve.
    19. What's your favorite WDW park to visit during the holiday season?MK
    20. What's your favorite holiday memory?Both of my kids running down the stairs to open presents in the morning.

Page 42 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast