Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 43 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss The Ongoing Questionnaire Extrodinaire in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Get kissed under the mistletoe? No 2. Santa or Rudolph? Rudolph 3. Stocking stuffers or presents? Stocking Stuffers 4. Favorite holiday drink? None 5. What's on top of your tree? ...
    Sorria is offline Fastpass Holder
    Get kissed under the mistletoe? No
    2. Santa or Rudolph? Rudolph
    3. Stocking stuffers or presents? Stocking Stuffers
    4. Favorite holiday drink? None
    5. What's on top of your tree? Angel
    6. What do you like better decorating the tree or putting lights on the outside? The Tree
    7. Favorite Christmas song? Carol of the Bells
    8. What's your favorite Christmas tradition? Christmas Eve at Grandma's House
    9. Expensive presents or presents that come from the heart? Heart
    10. Have a snowball fight or building a snowman? Snowman
    11. What are you getting this year coal or presents? Presents
    12. Do you take your time when opening presents? Yes
    13. What do you like better caroling or Christmas stories? Stories
    14. Wht your favorite Christmas color combo? (red & green, red & gold, etc.) Silver & Blue
    15. Best christmas present recieved? Tom Tom GPS
    16. Whats the number one thing you want for christmas? Don't have one
    17. Do you wake up early to open presents? I wake up early, but not to open presents
    18. When do you open your presents? (Christmas day, eve, etc.) Both
    19. What's your favorite WDW park to visit during the holiday season? Epcot
    20. What's your favorite holiday memory? Not sure if I have one

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    1. Get kissed under the mistletoe?Yes
    2. Santa or Rudolph? Santa
    3. Stocking stuffers or presents? Presents
    4. Favorite holiday drink? Hot Apple Cider
    5. What's on top of your tree?Nothing, I do not have a tree (yet)
    6. What do you like better decorating the tree or putting lights on the outside? Tree
    7. Favorite Christmas song? Silent Night
    8. What's your favorite Christmas tradition? Getting Christmas PJ's from my mom
    9. Expensive presents or presents that come from the heart?Presents that come from the heart!
    11. What are you getting this year coal or presents?I Presents probably
    12. Do you take your time when opening presents?Yes
    13. What do you like better caroling or Christmas stories?Caroling
    14. Wht your favorite Christmas color combo? (red & green, red & gold, etc.) red and green
    15. Best christmas present recieved? My golf bag
    16. Whats the number one thing you want for christmas?Not sure. A trip home would be nice
    17. Do you wake up early to open presents? Not anymore!
    18. When do you open your presents? (Christmas day, eve, etc.)Both Christmas eve and Day
    19. What's your favorite WDW park to visit during the holiday season? Never been during the holidays
    20. What's your favorite holiday memory?Seeing others faces when they open the gifts I gave them
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

1. Get kissed under the mistletoe?Yes
    2. Santa or Rudolph? Santa
    3. Stocking stuffers or presents? Presents
    4. Favorite holiday drink? Hot cocoa
    5. What's on top of your tree? a porcelin angel
    6. What do you like better decorating the tree or putting lights on the outside? tree!
    7. Favorite Christmas song? O Come All Ye Faithful and Baby Its Cold Outside
    8. What's your favorite Christmas tradition? decorating the house on the day after thanksgiving
    9. Expensive presents or presents that come from the heart? Presents that come from the heart!
    11. What are you getting this year coal or presents? Presents probably
    12. Do you take your time when opening presents? Sometimes
    13. What do you like better caroling or Christmas stories?Caroling!!!
    14. Wht your favorite Christmas color combo? (red & green, red & gold, etc.) red and green or green and gold
    15. Best christmas present recieved? My trick skis!
    16. Whats the number one thing you want for christmas? A new Dell laptop - with a Disney "skin" on the front!!!
    17. Do you wake up early to open presents? kinda...but we're all pretty early risers anyway!
    18. When do you open your presents? (Christmas day, eve, etc.) Both Christmas Eve and Day
    19. What's your favorite WDW park to visit during the holiday season? In third grade, I went the week or two before Christmas
    20. What's your favorite holiday memory? Watching my dog play with wrapping paper and the smell of our annual sticky buns in the oven!
    All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them - Walt Disney

The problem is not the problem; the problem is your attitude about the problem - Captain Jack Sparrow

Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever - Walt Disney

disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe

New Questions 12/5

1. Have you ever (or do you now) celebrate a winter holiday other than Christmas and New Years?
    2. What is your most unique holiday tradition?
    3. Lights: White or colored?
    4. How many tree's?
    5. Favorite type of Christmas cookie?
    6. Gifts: Wrap or unwrap?
    7. Turkey or Ham (or um Tofurky?)
    8. Do you believe in Santa?
    9. Favorite holiday movie?
    10. Do you attent church on Christmas (or Christmas eve)
    11. Your favorite Epcot Santa?
    12. Have you ever visited WDW on Christmas day?
    13. If you could get one gift under the tree from Mickey Mouse what would it be?
    14. What holiday movie premiere are you most looking forward to?
    15. Who in your life deserves a stocking full of coal?
    16. Do you do a gift exchange at work?
    17. Ever ridden in a one horse open sleigh?
    18. Who is your favorite reindeer?
    19. Do you buy gifts for your pets?
    20. Do you shop on Black Friday?
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe
    1. Have you ever (or do you now) celebrate a winter holiday other than Christmas and New Years? We also celebrate St. Nicholas day and St. Lucia day
    2. What is your most unique holiday tradition? Other than the above two, we don't trim our tree until Christmas Eve
    3. Lights: White or colored? White
    4. How many tree's? Just one, although i may get a little one for my sons room
    5. Favorite type of Christmas cookie? The ones with the kisses in the middle that are rolled in powdered sugar
    6. Gifts: Wrap or unwrap? I love to wrap
    7. Turkey or Ham (or um Tofurky?) Turkey
    8. Do you believe in Santa? Of course!
    9. Favorite holiday movie? The Christmas Story and The Muppets Christmas Carol and Scrooged and The Santa Clause..ugh I love em all
    10. Do you attent church on Christmas (or Christmas eve) We go to midnight mass on Christmas eve
    11. Your favorite Epcot Santa? Pere Noel in France
    12. Have you ever visited WDW on Christmas day? Nope - I would miss our traditions at home way too much!
    13. If you could get one gift under the tree from Mickey Mouse what would it be? Another annual pass!
    14. What holiday movie premiere are you most looking forward to? The Golden Compass
    15. Who in your life deserves a stocking full of coal? GW
    16. Do you do a gift exchange at work? Yes
    17. Ever ridden in a one horse open sleigh? Ridden? I've driven one!
    18. Who is your favorite reindeer? Blitzen
    19. Do you buy gifts for your pets? I clean their litter box very darn day...that is gift enough!
    20. Do you shop on Black Friday? I would rather slide down a banister of glass into a pool of vinager...no, really, ....the only thing i hate more than crowds is shopping
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    1. Have you ever (or do you now) celebrate a winter holiday other than Christmas and New Years? If advent and bdays count, then yes....but not really.
    2. What is your most unique holiday tradition? Hmmm....
    3. Lights: White or colored? White because I like to imagine when I'm looking at the tree that they are really candles.
    4. How many tree's? Well only one, but this year zero as I'm boycotting Christmas.
    5. Favorite type of Christmas cookie? Granny Sugar Cookies made with my mom on our yearly Cookie Day.
    6. Gifts: Wrap or unwrap? Mostly wrap, unless it is something really huge or oddly shaped.
    7. Turkey or Ham (or um Tofurky?) Absolutely NO TURKEY on Christmas! And I don't do Ham, so we often have a beer tenderloin, some Italian baked dish, one year I even remember lamb, etc. on Christmas...but I've been on a support beef tenderloin on Christmas campaign the past few years
    8. Do you believe in Santa? As a child I did, but not now.
    9. Favorite holiday movie? A Christmas Story
    10. Do you attent church on Christmas (or Christmas eve) This depends on the weather, but I usually do like going to this service.
    11. Your favorite Epcot Santa? La Befana in Italy or Father Christmas in the UK
    12. Have you ever visited WDW on Christmas day? Nope, and I kinda hope I never have to...
    13. If you could get one gift under the tree from Mickey Mouse what would it be? Some annual passes for DH and I.
    14. What holiday movie premiere are you most looking forward to? Probably Sweeney Todd
    15. Who in your life deserves a stocking full of coal? My instructors
    16. Do you do a gift exchange at work? Ummm....no....because technically I'm paying to work....gotta love student life...
    17. Ever ridden in a one horse open sleigh? Yes, somewhere as a child but I don't recall where...
    18. Who is your favorite reindeer? Well definitely not Rudolph, what an annoying voice and personality. I'll go with Vixen.
    19. Do you buy gifts for your pets? I don't have any, but yes I have bought presents for pets in the family.
    20. Do you shop on Black Friday? Not anymore, I prefer to be sleeping.
    Last edited by MandaBella; 12-05-2007 at 09:42 PM.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Babby58 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    1. Have you ever (or do you now) celebrate a winter holiday other than Christmas and New Years? No
    2. What is your most unique holiday tradition? Making springerle cookies with my kids
    3. Lights: White or colored? Colored
    4. How many tree's? One
    5. Favorite type of Christmas cookie? Homemade pecan sandies
    6. Gifts: Wrap or unwrap? Love to wrap!!!
    7. Turkey or Ham (or um Tofurky?) Ham
    8. Do you believe in Santa? Of course!!!!
    9. Favorite holiday movie? Oooh, that's tough- White Christmas, Holiday Inn or A Christmas Story
    10. Do you attent church on Christmas (or Christmas eve) No
    11. Your favorite Epcot Santa? Canada's- he's got an axe!!
    12. Have you ever visited WDW on Christmas day? No
    13. If you could get one gift under the tree from Mickey Mouse what would it be? DVC ownership!
    14. What holiday movie premiere are you most looking forward to? No clue- I don't go to the movies
    15. Who in your life deserves a stocking full of coal? My boss!!
    16. Do you do a gift exchange at work? Not officially- but I do buy for some of my co-workers
    17. Ever ridden in a one horse open sleigh? No
    18. Who is your favorite reindeer? Vixen!!!
    19. Do you buy gifts for your pets? Of course!!
    20. Do you shop on Black Friday? Never, never, never!!!
    Piglet Rules!!

mattj4226 is offline Fastpass Holder
    1. Have you ever (or do you now) celebrate a winter holiday other than Christmas and New Years? Festivus for the rest of us! (Not really)
    2. What is your most unique holiday tradition? We're not really that unique
    3. Lights: White or colored? Colored
    4. How many tree's? One main tree, two bedroom trees, and one outside tree
    5. Favorite type of Christmas cookie? Gingerbread
    6. Gifts: Wrap or unwrap? Unwrap
    8. Do you believe in Santa? I plead the 5th
    9. Favorite holiday movie? Christmas Vacation
    10. Do you attent church on Christmas (or Christmas eve) If there is a service on Christmas Eve, then yes
    11. Your favorite Epcot Santa? I like the one from Norway
    13. If you could get one gift under the tree from Mickey Mouse what would it be? A stay in the castle
    14. What holiday movie premiere are you most looking forward to? National Treasure 2 (Not a christmas movie, but comes out during the holidays)
    15. Who in your life deserves a stocking full of coal? My professors!
    16. Do you do a gift exchange at work? No
    17. Ever ridden in a one horse open sleigh? There is no snow here so I would have to say no.
    18. Who is your favorite reindeer? Comet
    19. Do you buy gifts for your pets? Yes
    20. Do you shop on Black Friday? What are you crazy!!!
    - Matt
    Allaboutthemouseketeer #155
    http://anotherdisney.blogspot.com/
    http://mattspoliticalrants.blogspot.com/

2009 & 2010 WDW Half Marathons, 2009 Disneyland Half Marathon,

Next Visit to the World: March '09 for Princess Half Marathon Weekend?

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    1. Have you ever (or do you now) celebrate a winter holiday other than Christmas and New Years? None, although I've wanted to do St Lucia ever since i read Kirsten's story(from the american girl dolls) i think partially cuz i'm swedish and the eldest daughter
    2. What is your most unique holiday tradition? I guess the best is putting up a massive display outside, just the fact that we do more than normal ppl and we spend 2-3 weeks in setup
    3. Lights: White or colored? White cuz its more traditional looking, but really only on the one tree or in places where we want it to look uniform. We have tons of colored ones though
    4. How many tree's? Well, the main one, then a 9ft in the other room, along with a 6 inch in my room, then all the ones outside and the one in the foyer that i decorate even thought it really isnt a typcial evergreen, so we will say 2
    6. Gifts: Wrap or unwrap? I wrap everybody's gifts(my mom just lets me, besides my own of course), besides im too careful when i unwrap them
    8. Do you believe in Santa? Yes-ish
    9. Favorite holiday movie? It a Wonderful Life, although it wasn't made with the intention of being a christmas movie at all, it just happened to end up that way
    10. Do you attent church on Christmas (or Christmas eve) Normally around 3 on Christmas Eve
    11. Your favorite Epcot Santa? No idea
    13. If you could get one gift under the tree from Mickey Mouse what would it be? The perfect guy...
    14. What holiday movie premiere are you most looking forward to? National Treasure!!! and I'm gonna take my dad to it as his present
    15. Who in your life deserves a stocking full of coal? my brother, yet i'm still gonna get him something nice
    16. Do you do a gift exchange at work? That would be small cuz my work is my dad and me
    17. Ever ridden in a one horse open sleigh? No
    18. Who is your favorite reindeer? Clarice, from Rudoplph, she is the girl that thinks he is cute
    19. Do you buy gifts for your pets? No, no pets
    20. Do you shop on Black Friday? OH YEA!! Though this year wasn't so great cuz to get to the mall was 2 hours waiting on the freeway then 1.5 to get out of the parking lot so i could be at Penney's at 4 in the morning to get the disney snow globe.
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

mattj4226 is offline Fastpass Holder
    18. Who is your favorite reindeer? Nixon, President of the Reindeer Club. (that was a joke in my Government class last year, very corny I know)
    - Matt
    Allaboutthemouseketeer #155
    http://anotherdisney.blogspot.com/
    http://mattspoliticalrants.blogspot.com/

2009 & 2010 WDW Half Marathons, 2009 Disneyland Half Marathon,

Next Visit to the World: March '09 for Princess Half Marathon Weekend?

KimDWT is offline E-Ticket Holder
    1. Have you ever (or do you now) celebrate a winter holiday other than Christmas and New Years? Did Kwaanza (sp?) once in college
    2. What is your most unique holiday tradition? I used to sit in front of the tree at night with only the tree lights on and sing carols
    3. Lights: White or colored? Colored (cheesy, I now, but I luv 'em)
    4. How many tree's? None since I left home for school many many years ago.
    5. Favorite type of Christmas cookie? Sugar
    6. Gifts: Wrap or unwrap? Bags
    8. Do you believe in Santa? I believe in the idea of Santa
    9. Favorite holiday movie? White Christmas (LUV Bing) and Elf (the best !)
    10. Do you attend church on Christmas (or Christmas eve) Funny, I'm usually in/at church 3-4 times a week, but rarely on Christmas day/eve
    11. Your favorite Epcot Santa? Don't know yet
    12. Have you ever visited WDW on Christmas day? Not yet
    13. If you could get one gift under the tree from Mickey Mouse what would it be? A lifetime annual pass
    14. What holiday movie premiere are you most looking forward to? I am Legend
    15. Who in your life deserves a stocking full of coal? my ex guy (I normally really like him but he was being a bit jerk-ish today so he's on my list)
    16. Do you do a gift exchange at work? No, I work from home and see my team only a few times a year.
    17. Ever ridden in a one horse open sleigh? Yes! It was cool.
    18. Who is your favorite reindeer? Rudolph
    19. Do you buy gifts for your pets? No pets
    20. Do you shop on Black Friday? Not much, but when we do, we wait until 8-ish (when the 5am-ers have left) or 2-3pm (Walmart looked like it was just any other Friday at this time)

1980's 3 trips offsite - 1991, 1994 Offsite, 1997 CBR, 1999 BC, 2001 Swan, 2005 Offsite, 2006 Swan & Dolphin - DL offsite, 2008 Disneyland Paris offsite, 2009 AKL CL/Poly GVCL, Swan/Dolphin (2x/ea), 2010 WL, YC, AKV (Jambo), POFQ/BC, OKW/SSR, BWI CL/GF SL for Girl Trip 2.0, OKW Swaggervilla #augcrewunion, DL Hotel, YC CL W&D5K, Poly Dec Reunion 2010, 2011 Jan Who knows yet Feb 2011 BC

www.luxurytravelgirl.blogspot.com

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    1. Have you ever (or do you now) celebrate a winter holiday other than Christmas and New Years? Nope
    2. What is your most unique holiday tradition? Were a fairly traditional family so nothing to unique
    3. Lights: White or colored? colored!
    4. How many tree's? One
    6. Gifts: Wrap or unwrap? wrap
    8. Do you believe in Santa? DUH... lol of course
    9. Favorite holiday movie? Charlie Brown Christmas (not a movie but its close)
    10. Do you attent church on Christmas (or Christmas eve) no
    11. Your favorite Epcot Santa? France
    12. Have you ever visited WDW on Christmas day? nope
    13. If you could get one gift under the tree from Mickey Mouse what would it be? A annual pass
    14. What holiday movie premiere are you most looking forward to? Alvin and the Chipmonks
    15. Who in your life deserves a stocking full of coal? I wouln't name any names lol
    16. Do you do a gift exchange at work? work? I wish lol but I have no job
    17. Ever ridden in a one horse open sleigh? I have sat in some
    18. Who is your favorite reindeer? Roudolf (sp?)
    19. Do you buy gifts for your pets? yes
    20. Do you shop on Black Friday? NO! lol
    Tiffany~ºoº ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

HdnMickeyGrl is offline ...I could tell his 'inner Pooh' was laughing.
    1. Have you ever (or do you now) celebrate a winter holiday other than Christmas and New Years? Does my mother's December 8th birthday count?
    2. What is your most unique holiday tradition? We hang these ancient christmas balls across the ceiling in my mother's house. We actually call them the ancestral christmas balls. They're actually just from the last 5 decades.
    3. Lights: White or colored? definitely colored
    4. How many tree's? 1
    5. Favorite type of Christmas cookie? I actually don't really like cookies but if forced I'd say anything with jam.
    6. Gifts: Wrap or unwrap? wrap, what kind of a question is that?
    8. Do you believe in Santa? no
    9. Favorite holiday movie? The Bishop's Wife
    10. Do you attent church on Christmas (or Christmas eve) no
    11. Your favorite Epcot Santa? never been during the holidays so I can't say
    12. Have you ever visited WDW on Christmas day? dear Lord no
    13. If you could get one gift under the tree from Mickey Mouse what would it be? Annual passes and the keys to my own jet. Do jets have keys?
    14. What holiday movie premiere are you most looking forward to? Ooh ooh, the new National Treasure movie.
    15. Who in your life deserves a stocking full of coal? no one really, oh, no wait... the entire firm of opposing counsel in a case I'm working on. I imagine them with top hats and handlbar mustaches tying people to railroad tracks... no seriously
    16. Do you do a gift exchange at work? no, but the associates and paralegals did get the partners a gift. Not really an exhange, unless you count keeping our jobs as the exchange.
    17. Ever ridden in a one horse open sleigh? no, I don't think I've ridden in any kind of sleigh
    18. Who is your favorite reindeer? Comet, why not
    19. Do you buy gifts for your pets? of course
    20. Do you shop on Black Friday? yes, but I shopped for myself.
    Last edited by HdnMickeyGrl; 12-06-2007 at 05:19 PM.
    - Jennifer

"Ooo...I think my bunny slippers just ran for cover..." - Mushu

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    1. Have you ever (or do you now) celebrate a winter holiday other than Christmas and New Years? Nope, Does my birthday count?
    2. What is your most unique holiday tradition? PJ's from my mom
    3. Lights: White or colored? colored
    4. How many tree's? 0, I wish I had one
    5. Favorite type of Christmas cookie? Chocolate Chip, any time of the year!
    6. Gifts: Wrap or unwrap? Wrapped!
    7. Turkey or Ham (or um Tofurky?) Turkey by far!!!
    8. Do you believe in Santa? Yes
    9. Favorite holiday movie? National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
    10. Do you attent church on Christmas (or Christmas eve) Yes, every Sunday!
    11. Your favorite Epcot Santa? No clue!
    12. Have you ever visited WDW on Christmas day? Nope
    13. If you could get one gift under the tree from Mickey Mouse what would it be? A free all expense paid trip to Disney
    14. What holiday movie premiere are you most looking forward to? No clue, I already saw August Rush and loved it.
    15. Who in your life deserves a stocking full of coal? no one.
    16. Do you do a gift exchange at work? Nope
    17. Ever ridden in a one horse open sleigh? Yes
    18. Who is your favorite reindeer? Blitzen
    19. Do you buy gifts for your pets? Nope
    20. Do you shop on Black Friday? I did this year and never again!
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    1. Have you ever (or do you now) celebrate a winter holiday other than Christmas and New Years? No.
    2. What is your most unique holiday tradition? Going to WDW it's annual this time but it's usually bi-annual.
    3. Lights: White or colored? White (clear). In my room its multi.
    4. How many tree's? Three...the main one, one in my room, and one in my brother's.
    5. Favorite type of Christmas cookie? There's soooo many!
    6. Gifts: Wrap or unwrap? Unwrap! If I wrap...it's in bags.
    7. Turkey or Ham (or um Tofurky?) Both.
    8. Do you believe in Santa? Yes!
    9. Favorite holiday movie? It a Wonderful Life, A Christmas Story, Charlie Brown, Polar Express, Christmas Vacation, Home Alone 1&2, the list goes on!
    10. Do you attent church on Christmas (or Christmas eve) No but I want to.
    11. Your favorite Epcot Santa? I like all of 'em.
    12. Have you ever visited WDW on Christmas day? On property, yes, but no parks. It's CRAZY on Christmas day!!!
    13. If you could get one gift under the tree from Mickey Mouse what would it be? Not sure...
    14. What holiday movie premiere are you most looking forward to? National Treasure 2.
    15. Who in your life deserves a stocking full of coal? BROTHER!!
    16. Do you do a gift exchange at work? I don't work.
    17. Ever ridden in a one horse open sleigh? No.
    18. Who is your favorite reindeer? Rudolph.
    19. Do you buy gifts for your pets? Yep. Funny story, my mom was wrpping their gifts and my younger Golden got the gift and opened it!
    20. Do you shop on Black Friday? No.
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

Page 43 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast