Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 48 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss The Ongoing Questionnaire Extrodinaire in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; 1. What is the best gift you bought for a loved one this year?nintendo wii 2. What will your new years resolution be?be less grumpy 3. What are you doing ...
    aph
    aph is offline Fastpass Holder
    1. What is the best gift you bought for a loved one this year?nintendo wii
    2. What will your new years resolution be?be less grumpy
    3. What are you doing New Years eve?going over to neighbors. watching my nephew play in the armed forces bowl.
    4. Any unique New Years traditions?nope
    5. Would you rather stay in Cinderellas castle on December 24th or 31st? 24th
    6. Do you have a date (hot or otherwise) for New Years eve?very hot, my wife
    7. Will you watch the ball drop?yes
    8. Will you vote in the primaries?no
    9. How much time will you have off work for the holidays?none
    10. Will you go shopping on Boxing Day?no
    11. Is 2008 going to be YOUR year?yes
    12. Have you seen Enchanted yet?yes
    13. What about I Am Legend?no
    14. If you were the only guy or gal left on earth and decided to protect yourself from the "infected" in WDW how would you do it? (OK - I realize this has nothing to do with Christmas or New Years...but it is a fun throback to one of the most beloved questions from 2007)stay on Tom sawyers Island, hopefully the infected can't swim.
    15. Do you feel sad that 2007 is coming to an end?no
    16. Is there a holiday movie you watch every year?no
    17. If you could give the world a Christmas gift what would it be?peace
    18. Will you be doing any cooking on Christmas day?yes
    19. What are you most looking forward to after the holidays?hopefully a vacation in sept to WDW
    20. Will you feel sad on Dec 26th?no

Babby58 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    1. What is the best gift you bought for a loved one this year? airline ticket to Atlanta
    2. What will your new years resolution be? not doing any
    3. What are you doing New Years eve? maybe staying up til midnight- then sleeping
    4. Any unique New Years traditions? no
    5. Would you rather stay in Cinderellas castle on December 24th or 31st? 31st
    6. Do you have a date (hot or otherwise) for New Years eve? the spousal unit
    7. Will you watch the ball drop? if I'm awake
    8. Will you vote in the primaries? no
    9. How much time will you have off work for the holidays? until January 2nd- school librarian!!
    10. Will you go shopping on Boxing Day? no
    11. Is 2008 going to be YOUR year? yes!!
    12. Have you seen Enchanted yet? no
    13. What about I Am Legend? no
    14. If you were the only guy or gal left on earth and decided to protect yourself from the "infected" in WDW how would you do it? (OK - I realize this has nothing to do with Christmas or New Years...but it is a fun throback to one of the most beloved questions from 2007) I have no idea!
    15. Do you feel sad that 2007 is coming to an end? no
    16. Is there a holiday movie you watch every year? many- Holiday Inn, White Christmas, A Christmas Story, Bells of St. Mary's
    17. If you could give the world a Christmas gift what would it be? peace
    18. Will you be doing any cooking on Christmas day? just breakfast
    19. What are you most looking forward to after the holidays? sleeping in!!
    20. Will you feel sad on Dec 26th? no
    Piglet Rules!!

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    1. What is the best gift you bought for a loved one this year?
    2. What will your new years resolution be? I'm not making any. I usually try do my "trying to be a better/healthier person" thing at the start of Lent for some odd reason...
    3. What are you doing New Years eve? No clue, DH is working
    4. Any unique New Years traditions? We have New Years Day birthdays in my family, so we celebrate them!
    5. Would you rather stay in Cinderellas castle on December 24th or 31st? Doesn't matter to me, whichever will work
    6. Do you have a date (hot or otherwise) for New Years eve? I always have a hot date, but he'll be at work until 12AM
    7. Will you watch the ball drop? Usually do...
    8. Will you vote in the primaries? Yes
    9. How much time will you have off work for the holidays? 4 weeks off from school
    10. Will you go shopping on Boxing Day? Again DH is working, so unless I find a shopping buddy and some money then I doubt it
    11. Is 2008 going to be YOUR year? For the love of God, I hope so!
    12. Have you seen Enchanted yet? Nope, I hope to see it this week
    13. What about I Am Legend? No interest
    14. If you were the only guy or gal left on earth and decided to protect yourself from the "infected" in WDW how would you do it? (OK - I realize this has nothing to do with Christmas or New Years...but it is a fun throback to one of the most beloved questions from 2007) I knew my educational/work backgrounds would come in handy some day! I'd develop myself a vaccine and enjoy the park...then I develop a cure for everyone else.
    15. Do you feel sad that 2007 is coming to an end? No, I'm ready for 2008....things just have to get better!
    16. Is there a holiday movie you watch every year? There are several A Christmas Story gets the most viewership.
    17. If you could give the world a Christmas gift what would it be? I could be all Miss America here and say World Peace, and it's a good answer...however, I'm going to say good quality, accessible, and affordable health care for those who wish it.
    18. Will you be doing any cooking on Christmas day? DH will be working, so I suspect I'll be at my Mom's...as for what I'm cooking...I'm not sure. I think I've been assigned spanakopita this year and bread.
    19. What are you most looking forward to after the holidays? Finishing my last semester of this degree
    20. Will you feel sad on Dec 26th? Yes, but only because my DH is working the 24th, the 25th, and the 26th. Normally, the 26th doesn't make me sad as it is the 2nd day of Christmas.
    Last edited by MandaBella; 12-22-2007 at 03:03 PM.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

akur is offline 82 miles to WDW!
    Quote Originally Posted by KimDWT View Post
    1. What is the best gift you bought for a loved one this year? Rosemary and Thyme Series 3
    I love that series!!!
    Ana The Librarian

MomtoMandJ in the box

fortuosity is offline NOW APPROACHING...
    Trapped in the Earful Tower with the Animaniacs
    1. What is the best gift you bought for a loved one this year? I got my Jewish friend some humus for Hanukkah
    2. What will your new years resolution be? Open a mango farm in Wisconsin
    3. What are you doing New Years eve? Something mango-related
    4. Any unique New Years traditions? The dropping of the mango at midnight
    6. Do you have a date (hot or otherwise) for New Years eve? Otherwise
    7. Will you watch the ball drop? Why should I? It never watches me drop
    8. Will you vote in the primaries? Yes... Ron Paul '08
    9. How much time will you have off work for the holidays? Not enough
    10. Will you go shopping on Boxing Day? Yes for some new gloves
    11. Is 2008 going to be YOUR year? Yes... The Year Of George... I mean fortuosity
    12. Have you seen Enchanted yet? Yes, I smell an Oscar
    13. What about I Am Legend? No... I don't like movies that are fregments ("I Am A Legend)
    14. If you were the only guy or gal left on earth and decided to protect yourself from the "infected" in WDW how would you do it? (OK - I realize this has nothing to do with Christmas or New Years...but it is a fun throback to one of the most beloved questions from 2007) I would get all the guns from the Frontierland Shootin' Gallery and turkey legs and snipe the zombies from the top of the castle
    15. Do you feel sad that 2007 is coming to an end? No because I'm going to Disney next year... Yay me!!!
    16. Is there a holiday movie you watch every year? Muppet Christmas Carol
    17. If you could give the world a Christmas gift what would it be? Slice of mango
    18. Will you be doing any cooking on Christmas day? Nope... but alot of eating
    19. What are you most looking forward to after the holidays? School.... wait... no.... Leftover Cookies
    20. Will you feel sad on Dec 26th? Only if Santa doesn't get me a pony
    More Beer? What For Nothing Helps... Get Me Five Dozen Eggs Instead
    Imagination! Imagination! A Dream Can Be A Dream Come True With Just A Spark In Me And You

America, Keep On Flying Now. Keep Your Spirit Free, Facing New Frontiers

Cinderella CastleSpaceship EarthTree Of LifeEarful Tower

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    1. What is the best gift you bought for a loved one this year? A new radio for dh's car
    2. What will your new years resolution be? Lose 15 pounds
    3. What are you doing New Years eve? Flying back to London
    4. Any unique New Years traditions? Everyone puts a quarter in a pot. Last one to go to bed, wins
    6. Do you have a date (hot or otherwise) for New Years eve? Otherwise
    7. Will you watch the ball drop? I plan not to see anything "drop" from where I'll be spending NYE
    8. Will you vote in the primaries? Yes
    9. How much time will you have off work for the holidays? Not enough
    10. Will you go shopping on Boxing Day? If I may - up to rest of the family
    11. Is 2008 going to be YOUR year? It depends on what happens at my WDW interview
    12. Have you seen Enchanted? Not yet
    13. What about I Am Legend? No
    14. If you were the only guy or gal left on earth and decided to protect yourself from the "infected" in WDW how would you do it? (OK - I realize this has nothing to do with Christmas or New Years...but it is a fun throback to one of the most beloved questions from 2007) pass
    15. Do you feel sad that 2007 is coming to an end? No
    16. Is there a holiday movie you watch every year? None inparticular, but I do watch at least one of the oldies
    17. If you could give the world a Christmas gift what would it be? peace
    18. Will you be doing any cooking on Christmas day? Not if I can avoid it
    19. What are you most looking forward to after the holidays? ordering my new car
    20. Will you feel sad on Dec 26th? Yes
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

nicki12 is offline Disney Fan and Twilighter
    1. What is the best gift you bought for a loved one this year? I made a small tin accordion scrapbook for my mom.
    2. What will your new years resolution be? To have a good year and go to WDW.
    3. What are you doing New Years eve? I have a denstist appt.
    4. Any unique New Years traditions? We each have to eat a spoonful of black eyed peas for good luck this upcoming year.
    5. Would you rather stay in Cinderellas castle on December 24th or 31st? 24th
    6. Do you have a date (hot or otherwise) for New Years eve? Nope
    7. Will you watch the ball drop? Yes we do every year.
    8. Will you vote in the primaries? I have no clue what you are talking about
    9. How much time will you have off work for the holidays? I have 11 days of school including weekends.
    10. Will you go shopping on Boxing Day? Propably so.
    11. Is 2008 going to be YOUR year? Every year is my year.
    12. Have you seen Enchanted? No but I will soon.
    13. What about I Am Legend? No but I know the whole storyline because of Wikipedia.
    14. If you were the only guy or gal left on earth and decided to protect yourself from the "infected" in WDW how would you do it? (OK - I realize this has nothing to do with Christmas or New Years...but it is a fun throback to one of the most beloved questions from 2007) I have no clue.
    15. Do you feel sad that 2007 is coming to an end? Sort of
    16. Is there a holiday movie you watch every year? A Christmas Story
    17. If you could give the world a Christmas gift what would it be? Happiness and Serenity
    18. Will you be doing any cooking on Christmas day? Yes my mom is going to teach me how.
    19. What are you most looking forward to after the holidays? My dad is coming home but that is not until next summer.
    20. Will you feel sad on Dec 26th? Yes extremely sad.

Nicole a.k.a. nicki12 ~ a Navy daughter
    Huge fan of the Twilight Series!
    "All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them" - Walt Disney

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Is disneydarling going to start a 2008 questionnaire extraordinaire?

Until then, I'll write in on this one!

1. What is the best gift you bought for a loved one this year? I bought my boyfriend a guitar book which he absolutely adores
    2. What will your new years resolution be? To stay more in shape, and eat healthier
    3. What are you doing New Years eve? Well, I hung out with my family
    4. Any unique New Years traditions? We always watch the ball drop
    5. Would you rather stay in Cinderellas castle on December 24th or 31st? the 31st - I like being at home for Christmas
    6. Do you have a date (hot or otherwise) for New Years eve? Just with my parents and dog!
    7. Will you watch the ball drop? Yes we do every year!!
    8. Will you vote in the primaries? Not eligable
    9. How much time will you have off work for the holidays? 3 weeks off
    10. Will you go shopping on Boxing Day? um...maybe?
    11. Is 2008 going to be YOUR year? I hope so!
    12. Have you seen Enchanted? No but I want to sooo badly!!!!!!
    13. What about I Am Legend? Looks really cool!
    14. If you were the only guy or gal left on earth and decided to protect yourself from the "infected" in WDW how would you do it? (OK - I realize this has nothing to do with Christmas or New Years...but it is a fun throback to one of the most beloved questions from 2007) the what?
    15. Do you feel sad that 2007 is coming to an end? Yeah, i guess
    16. Is there a holiday movie you watch every year? It's A Wonderful Life
    17. If you could give the world a Christmas gift what would it be? Peace and Renewable resources
    18. Will you be doing any cooking on Christmas day? no
    19. What are you most looking forward to after the holidays? Not sure...
    20. Will you feel sad on Dec 26th? Yes extremely sad!!!
    All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them - Walt Disney

The problem is not the problem; the problem is your attitude about the problem - Captain Jack Sparrow

Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever - Walt Disney

DopeyDancer87 is offline Disney Obsessed Since 1988 :-)
    1. Which ride would you not mind being stuck riding on all day (12+ hrs)? Big Thunder Mountain or Buzz Lightyear
    2. Which show would you like to star in? Beauty and the Beast

3. Which character would you play (see question 2)? Belle of course!
    4. Would you rather have one night on the Grand I or a week on the Disney Wonder? Disney Wonder
    5. What extinct attraction would you most like to revive? Mr. Toad's Wild Ride!
    6. If you could get married or host a grand soiree in a disney ride or attraction which attraction would you choose? Cinderella's Golden Carousel
    7. You are mayor of Main Street for the day....what new rule or law would you instate? Everyone must have a Mickey's ice cream bar by the end of the day!
    8. Would you take your pets with you to visit the parks if you could? sure!
    9. If Florida were invaded by crazed zombies...which park would you choose to baracade yourself in? Epcot
    10. If you could build a new WDW where in the world would you put it? my backyard!
    11. Which Disney park, other than WDW, do you most want to visit? Well, I've been to Disneyland once, and wouldn't mind going back, but I want to go to Paris too!
    12. Caseys hotdogs or Turkey legs? Casey's hot dogs
    13. What Classic ride/attraction would you demolish (if you had to)? omG I could never make that kind of decision!!!
    14. Which resort would you like to take over as your own private residence? Polynesian or Contemporary
    15. Which ride/attraction makes you laugh till it hurts? Rockin' RollerCoaster or Buzz Lightyear
    16. Which ride/attraction kinda creeps you out? Tower of Terror
    17. Have you ever been in love at WDW?I don't think so
    18. What year did you first visit WDW?1988...18 months old
    19. What year did you last visit WDW? 2007
    20. Would you rather be a keeper for a day at AK or a marine biologist for a day at Living Seas (with Nemo..... or whatever)? Keeper at the Animal Kingdom
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney

"Adults are just grown up kids, anyway." -Walt Disney

(((Por favor mantangense alejado de las puertas )))

*My Visits*
    1988 - Polynesian Resort*1991- Port Orleans*1992- Port Orleans*1994- Wilderness Lodge*1995- Caribbean Beach*1997- Boardwalk*1998- Old Key West*1999- All- Star Movies*2000- Wilderness Lodge*2000- Caribbean Beach*2001- Wilderness Lodge*2001- Port Orleans Riverside*2001- Coronado Springs*2002 - Boardwalk*2003 - Contemporary*2003 - Caribbean Beach*2003 - All Star Sports & Music*2004- Grand Californian (DL)*2004 - Boardwalk*2005 - Boardwalk*2006 - Wilderness Lodge*2007- Boardwalk*2007 - Wilderness Lodge*2008 - Saratoga Springs*2009 - Off Site*2011 - Bay Lake Tower/Boardwalk Villas*February, 2012 - POFQ

Is this a new one? Even if it's not, I'll respond to this!

1. Which ride would you not mind being stuck riding on all day (12+ hrs)? Big Thunder Mountain
    2. Which show would you like to star in? Beauty and the Beast

3. Which character would you play (see question 2)? Belle or the feather-duster
    4. Would you rather have one night on the Grand I or a week on the Disney Wonder? Disney Wonder
    5. What extinct attraction would you most like to revive? Mr. Toad's Wild Ride or 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea
    6. If you could get married or host a grand soiree in a disney ride or attraction which attraction would you choose? Cinderella's Golden Carousel - it's the most romantic...
    7. You are mayor of Main Street for the day....what new rule or law would you instate? Everyone must eat some kind of yummy sweets from Main Street.
    8. Would you take your pets with you to visit the parks if you could? To our hotel, but not the parks...she'd get freaked out with so many people.
    9. If Florida were invaded by crazed zombies...which park would you choose to baracade yourself in? Magic Kingdom
    10. If you could build a new WDW where in the world would you put it? Probably in New York state - it's a great hub for entertainment...especially right in/near the city!
    11. Which Disney park, other than WDW, do you most want to visit? Disneyland - where all the magic started!
    12. Caseys hotdogs or Turkey legs? I'm a vegetarian...but when I ate meat, I liked hot dogs better...
    13. What Classic ride/attraction would you demolish (if you had to)?I would never do that!
    14. Which resort would you like to take over as your own private residence? Contemporary or the Grand Floridian
    15. Which ride/attraction makes you laugh till it hurts? I really don't know...maybe Kali River Rapids? or Big Thunder Mountain Railroad - my friends and I are so goofy!
    16. Which ride/attraction kinda creeps you out? Haunted Mansion - it's great fun, but I'm not too keen on parts of the attraction where things jump out at me!
    17. Have you ever been in love at WDW? I don't think so...unless you mean with one of the characters or princes... if so, then yes!
    18. What year did you first visit WDW? May, 1995 (almost 3!)
    19. What year did you last visit WDW? March 2007 (and going back soon!!!)
    20. Would you rather be a keeper for a day at AK or a marine biologist for a day at Living Seas (with Nemo..... or whatever)? Keeper at the Animal Kingdom
    All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them - Walt Disney

The problem is not the problem; the problem is your attitude about the problem - Captain Jack Sparrow

Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever - Walt Disney

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by Caribbean Lady View Post
    Is this a new one? Even if it's not, I'll respond to this!
    No, the last one you just answered was the very first one Meg posted when she started this thread last year.

The latest one was posted on December 19th.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Maybe we can just use the first one until the thread it restored!

DopeyDancer87 is offline Disney Obsessed Since 1988 :-)
    1. What is the best gift you bought for a loved one this year? My mom's bracelet
    2. What will your new years resolution be? To get back to exercising
    3. What are you doing New Years eve? I went to a hotel party
    4. Any unique New Years traditions? ehhh not really
    5. Would you rather stay in Cinderellas castle on December 24th or 31st? Dec. 24th!
    6. Do you have a date (hot or otherwise) for New Years eve? Nahhh just a few good friends =)
    7. Will you watch the ball drop? I did!
    8. Will you vote in the primaries? yes def.!
    9. How much time will you have off work for the holidays? I have 6 weeks off from school =)
    10. Will you go shopping on Boxing Day? No, I'm not crazy!
    11. Is 2008 going to be YOUR year? I hope so!
    12. Have you seen Enchanted? No but I want to!
    13. What about I Am Legend? Not yet
    14. If you were the only guy or gal left on earth and decided to protect yourself from the "infected" in WDW how would you do it? (OK - I realize this has nothing to do with Christmas or New Years...but it is a fun throback to one of the most beloved questions from 2007) ummmm....I guess not go to Disney World, which means I may lose ym will to live haha
    15. Do you feel sad that 2007 is coming to an end? ehhh
    16. Is there a holiday movie you watch every year? whatever is on, usually Elf and the Grinch
    17. If you could give the world a Christmas gift what would it be? Peace
    18. Will you be doing any cooking on Christmas day? If my family knows whats good for them they will keep me out odf the kitchen!
    19. What are you most looking forward to after the holidays? my month off from school =)
    20. Will you feel sad on Dec 26th? probably!
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney

"Adults are just grown up kids, anyway." -Walt Disney

(((Por favor mantangense alejado de las puertas )))

*My Visits*
    1988 - Polynesian Resort*1991- Port Orleans*1992- Port Orleans*1994- Wilderness Lodge*1995- Caribbean Beach*1997- Boardwalk*1998- Old Key West*1999- All- Star Movies*2000- Wilderness Lodge*2000- Caribbean Beach*2001- Wilderness Lodge*2001- Port Orleans Riverside*2001- Coronado Springs*2002 - Boardwalk*2003 - Contemporary*2003 - Caribbean Beach*2003 - All Star Sports & Music*2004- Grand Californian (DL)*2004 - Boardwalk*2005 - Boardwalk*2006 - Wilderness Lodge*2007- Boardwalk*2007 - Wilderness Lodge*2008 - Saratoga Springs*2009 - Off Site*2011 - Bay Lake Tower/Boardwalk Villas*February, 2012 - POFQ

tarynkelly is offline Waiting for Paris Mousemeet in Dec 2009!!!!! Woo Hoo
    Scurrying back to my closet before Debs catches me!!
    1. What is the best gift you bought for a loved one this year? Dollars for my DS's, to start their Disney fund!
    2. What will your new years resolution be? To lose a stone and a half.
    3. What are you doing New Years eve? I went to a local party
    4. Any unique New Years traditions? Me and the boys like to be in our home for Midnight!
    5. Would you rather stay in Cinderellas castle on December 24th or 31st? Dec. 24th
    6. Do you have a date (hot or otherwise) for New Years eve? Yep, my DS's
    7. Will you watch the ball drop? ????
    8. Will you vote in the primaries? ????
    9. How much time will you have off work for the holidays? 4 days
    10. Will you go shopping on Boxing Day? No way!!
    11. Is 2008 going to be YOUR year? Definitely
    12. Have you seen Enchanted? Yes and I loved it
    13. What about I Am Legend? Not so good, but love Will
    14. If you were the only guy or gal left on earth and decided to protect yourself from the "infected" in WDW how would you do it? (OK - I realize this has nothing to do with Christmas or New Years...but it is a fun throback to one of the most beloved questions from 2007) I would lock myself in the castle and wait for my prince to come!!
    15. Do you feel sad that 2007 is coming to an end? No
    16. Is there a holiday movie you watch every year? Muppets christmas carole, It's a wonderful life, Elf
    17. If you could give the world a Christmas gift what would it be? Peace
    18. Will you be doing any cooking on Christmas day? No, I am rubbish at cooking
    19. What are you most looking forward to after the holidays? Booking my WDW holiday
    20. Will you feel sad on Dec 26th? Yep, I always do, back to work on the 27th

Page 48 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast