Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 49 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss The Ongoing Questionnaire Extrodinaire in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; 1. Which ride would you not mind being stuck riding on all day (12+ hrs)? Test Track or TTA (you could take a nap) 2. Which show would you like ...
    disneyimagineer is offline You may notice that I'm not all here myself
    1. Which ride would you not mind being stuck riding on all day (12+ hrs)? Test Track or TTA (you could take a nap)
    2. Which show would you like to star in? Indina Jones
    3. Which character would you play (see question 2)? Indy

4. Would you rather have one night on the Grand I or a week on the Disney Wonder? Disney Wonder
    5. What extinct attraction would you most like to revive? Mr. Toad
    6. If you could get married or host a grand soiree in a disney ride or attraction which attraction would you choose? Don't know
    7. You are mayor of Main Street for the day....what new rule or law would you instate? Don't know
    8. Would you take your pets with you to visit the parks if you could? No
    9. If Florida were invaded by crazed zombies...which park would you choose to baracade yourself in? Magic Kingdom
    10. If you could build a new WDW where in the world would you put it? Two blocks from my house
    11. Which Disney park, other than WDW, do you most want to visit? Disneyland
    12. Caseys hotdogs or Turkey legs? Turkey Legs
    13. What Classic ride/attraction would you demolish (if you had to)? Enchanted Tiki Room (even if I didn't have to!)
    14. Which resort would you like to take over as your own private residence? Grand Floridian
    15. Which ride/attraction makes you laugh till it hurts? Philharmagic
    16. Which ride/attraction kinda creeps you out? ToT
    17. Have you ever been in love at WDW? Yep
    18. What year did you first visit WDW? 1998
    19. What year did you last visit WDW? 2006
    20. Would you rather be a keeper for a day at AK or a marine biologist for a day at Living Seas (with Nemo..... or whatever)? Nemo would be cool
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible."-Walt Disney
    TTFN, Ta Ta For Now!
    Can you stand on your head?

mattj4226 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I don't think I've done this one.

1. Which ride would you not mind being stuck riding on all day (12+ hrs)? I don't think I could handle any of them for that long
    2. Which show would you like to star in? Lights, Motors, Action
    3. Which character would you play (see question 2)? A stunt driver
    4. Would you rather have one night on the Grand I or a week on the Disney Wonder? Disney Wonder
    5. What extinct attraction would you most like to revive? Horizons
    6. If you could get married or host a grand soiree in a disney ride or attraction which attraction would you choose? The Haunted Mansion (unless I was getting married, then I would want to do it at the Castle)
    7. You are mayor of Main Street for the day....what new rule or law would you instate?
    Absolutely no P.D.A. NO EXCEPTIONS! ( I mean come on guys, get a room. Thats discusting!)
    9. If Florida were invaded by crazed zombies...which park would you choose to baracade yourself in? Animal Kingdom (even zombies wouldn't go there!)
    10. If you could build a new WDW where in the world would you put it? My backyard and No one would be allowed in.
    11. Which Disney park, other than WDW, do you most want to visit? Disneyland Paris
    12. Caseys hotdogs or Turkey legs? Turkey Legs
    13. What Classic ride/attraction would you demolish (if you had to)? Pirates now that they have added Capt. Jack
    14. Which resort would you like to take over as your own private residence? the Poly
    15. Which ride/attraction makes you laugh till it hurts? Muppets
    16. Which ride/attraction kinda creeps you out? Small World (but I still love it)
    17. Have you ever been in love at WDW? No
    18. What year did you first visit WDW? 1987 - 2 months before I was born
    19. What year did you last visit WDW? 2007
    20. Would you rather be a keeper for a day at AK or a marine biologist for a day at Living Seas (with Nemo..... or whatever)? The Living Seas
    Last edited by mattj4226; 01-20-2008 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Hit enter too soon! Imagineer, I was using yours as a template, oops!
    - Matt
    Allaboutthemouseketeer #155
    http://anotherdisney.blogspot.com/
    http://mattspoliticalrants.blogspot.com/

2009 & 2010 WDW Half Marathons, 2009 Disneyland Half Marathon,

Next Visit to the World: March '09 for Princess Half Marathon Weekend?

SlpngBeauty is offline D-Ticket Holder
    1. Which ride would you not mind being stuck riding on all day (12+ hrs)? (Besides the Magic Kingdom Railroad or Monorail) Kilamanjaro Safari, because you never know what the animals are doing 15 minutes after you get off.
    2. Which show would you like to star in? Festival of the Lion King-Animal Kingdom
    3. Which character would you play (see question 2)? Timon, he seems to have a lot of fun!
    4. Would you rather have one night on the Grand I or a week on the Disney Wonder? One week for sure, so Disney Wonder
    5. What extinct attraction would you most like to revive? 20,000 Leagues, so my kids could see it
    6. If you could get married or host a grand soiree in a disney ride/attraction which would you choose? The castle ofcourse!

7. You are mayor of Main Street for the day....what new rule or law would you instate? Whenever anyone within earshot drags on the word "iiiiit's" everone would break out singing...Supercali-fragilistic-expialidocious!
    8. Would you take your pets with you to visit the parks if you could?
    No, my cat prefers to stay home.
    9. If Florida were invaded by crazed zombies...which park would you choose to baracade yourself in? Animal Kingdom!
    10. If you could build a new WDW where in the world would you put it? One mile down the street, lots of farm country out there

11. Which Disney park, other than WDW, do you most want to visit? Disneyland, I suppose
    12. Caseys hotdogs or Turkey legs?
    Turkey Legs
    13. What Classic ride/attraction would you demolish (if you had to)? Is the Hall of Presidents still there???
    14. Which resort would you like to take over as your own private residence? In order: An. King. Lodge/Wldrness Lge/OR Port Orleans
    15. Which ride/attraction makes you laugh till it hurts? hehe Carousel of Progress, j/k seriously, The "Mad" Tea Party
    16. Which ride/attraction kinda creeps you out? Skeletons on POTC, Dinosaur, and Tower of Terror
    17. Have you ever been in love at WDW? Ofcourse (ten year anniversary there)
    18. What year did you first visit WDW? Oh my...I don't know! (Grew up in FL)
    19. What year did you last visit WDW? 2006, for my kids 1st trip, and my 10th anniv.
    20. Would you rather be a keeper for a day at AK or a marine biologist for a day at Living Seas (with Nemo..... or whatever)? I always wanted to be a marine biologist
    ...I SHOULD be in bed right now...
    ...but I like deh cookie
    **SUPER BIG DISNEY FAN**

StarsNStripes is offline 40th was amazing!
    . Which ride would you not mind being stuck riding on all day (12+ hrs)? Does it have to be a ride? Ehat about an attraction...in that case, Swiss Family Treehouse...I love that place!
    2. Which show would you like to star in? Voices of Liberty

3. Which character would you play (see question 2)? Soprano...haha
    5. What extinct attraction would you most like to revive? 20,000 Leagues
    6. If you could get married or host a grand soiree in a disney ride/attraction which would you choose? Probably the British gardens in Epcot

7. You are mayor of Main Street for the day....what new rule or law would you instate? Lottery draw for who gets to play Tink and zipline that night (Think of it as a kind of jury duty type thing...haha)
    8. Would you take your pets with you to visit the parks if you could? Nah, They'd slow us down

9. If Florida were invaded by crazed zombies...which park would you choose to baracade yourself in? Epcot...lots of nooks and crannys
    10. If you could build a new WDW where in the world would you put it? I think Australia needs some Disney joy

11. Which Disney park, other than WDW, do you most want to visit? how about the Cruise line?
    Turkey Legs
    13. What Classic ride/attraction would you demolish (if you had to)? Be gone Drew Carry and your stupid sounds!
    14. Which resort would you like to take over as your own private residence? Animal Kindgom Lodge, Wilderness Lodge, Carribean Beach
    15. Which ride/attraction makes you laugh till it hurts? Rock N Roller Coaster
    16. Which ride/attraction kinda creeps you out? Tower of Terror
    17. Have you ever been in love at WDW? ooo yes
    18. What year did you first visit WDW? 1986 in the womb

20. Would you rather be a keeper for a day at AK or a marine biologist for a day at Living Seas (with Nemo..... or whatever)? keeper
    I'm about as All-American as they come!
    *Natalie*
    Must get a new trip on the books! I'm dyin' here!

Babby58 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    1. Which ride would you not mind being stuck riding on all day (12+ hrs)? Haunted Mansion- I'd look for Hidden Mickeys!
    2. Which show would you like to star in? Voyage of the Little Mermaid
    3. Which character would you play (see question 2)? Ariel, of course!
    4. Would you rather have one night on the Grand I or a week on the Disney Wonder? A week on the Disney Wonder
    5. What extinct attraction would you most like to revive? 20,000 Leagues- I remember riding it in 1978
    6. If you could get married or host a grand soiree in a disney ride/attraction which would you choose? Canada Pavilion in Epcot

7. You are mayor of Main Street for the day....what new rule or law would you instate? No whining allowed!!
    8. Would you take your pets with you to visit the parks if you could? No, people might mistake one of my cats for the real thing at AK!! She's a beast!
    9. If Florida were invaded by crazed zombies...which park would you choose to baracade yourself in? Epcot
    10. If you could build a new WDW where in the world would you put it? Massachusetts!

12. Caseys hotdogs or Turkey legs? Hotdogs
    13. What Classic ride/attraction would you demolish (if you had to)? Space Mountain
    14. Which resort would you like to take over as your own private residence? The Boardwalk
    15. Which ride/attraction makes you laugh till it hurts? Dinosaur!
    16. Which ride/attraction kinda creeps you out? Haunted Mansion
    17. Have you ever been in love at WDW? Yes!
    18. What year did you first visit WDW? 1978
    19. What year did you last visit WDW? 2007- 25th Wedding Anniversary!! (see #17 above)
    20. Would you rather be a keeper for a day at AK or a marine biologist for a day at Living Seas (with Nemo..... or whatever)? Keeper at AK
    Piglet Rules!!

coasterfreak516 is offline Fastpass Holder
    1. Which ride would you not mind being stuck riding on all day (12+ hrs)? TTA
    2. Which show would you like to star in? Jedi Training Academy
    3. Which character would you play (see question 2)? Darth Maul

4. Would you rather have one night on the Grand I or a week on the Disney Wonder? Not sure
    5. What extinct attraction would you most like to revive? Mr. Toad
    6. If you could get married or host a grand soiree in a disney ride or attraction which attraction would you choose? Don't know
    7. You are mayor of Main Street for the day....what new rule or law would you instate? No heelies
    9. If Florida were invaded by crazed zombies...which park would you choose to baracade yourself in? Haunted Mansion, they won't go there...
    10. If you could build a new WDW where in the world would you put it? Arizona
    12. Caseys hotdogs or Turkey legs? ANYTHING but Turkey Legs
    13. What Classic ride/attraction would you demolish (if you had to)? Enchanted Tiki Room (even if I didn't have to!)
    14. Which resort would you like to take over as your own private residence? Grand Floridian
    15. Which ride/attraction makes you laugh till it hurts? Muppet Vision 3-D
    16. Which ride/attraction kinda creeps you out? it's a small world
    17. Have you ever been in love at WDW? No, haven't gone with my girlfriend yet... Possible idea for a honeymoon IF we get married
    18. What year did you first visit WDW? 1995
    20. Would you rather be a keeper for a day at AK or a marine biologist for a day at Living Seas (with Nemo..... or whatever)? Nemo I guess

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    1. Which ride would you not mind being stuck riding on all day (12+ hrs)? Splash mtn or spaceship earth, although i dont konw considering the change
    2. Which show would you like to star in? Beauty and the Beast LIve or Indiana Jones Stunt

3. Which character would you play (see question 2)? Belle, Marion
    4. Would you rather have one night on the Grand I or a week on the Disney Wonder? Probably week on the Wonder
    5. What extinct attraction would you most like to revive? Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
    6. If you could get married or host a grand soiree in a disney ride or attraction which attraction would you choose? Tiki Room

7. You are mayor of Main Street for the day....what new rule or law would you instate? no idea, maybe no strollers

9. If Florida were invaded by crazed zombies...which park would you choose to baracade yourself in? MGM, or should i say Disney's Hollywood Studios. Could go back into the reasons again but ont really feeling it right now
    10. If you could build a new WDW where in the world would you put it? Iowa, its not too cold, and its in a state near to mine, as well as being centrally located on the US. Although it might not do as much business as putting one in Australia

mmm, a hot dog sounds good
    13. What Classic ride/attraction would you demolish (if you had to)? IASW, not that i would want to
    14. Which resort would you like to take over as your own private residence? Grand Floridian or Polynesian
    15. Which ride/attraction makes you laugh till it hurts? Muppets
    16. Which ride/attraction kinda creeps you out? Malestrom
    18. What year did you first visit WDW? 1990 i think
    19. What year did you last visit WDW? 2007 although it was only downtown
    20. Would you rather be a keeper for a day at AK or a marine biologist for a day at Living Seas (with Nemo..... or whatever)? Marine biologist
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

04CP_ Nolan is offline Dole Float + POTC= Good Day
    1. Which ride would you not mind being stuck riding on all day (12+ hrs)? POTC hands down.
    2. Which show would you like to star in? Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular
    3. Which character would you play (see question 2)? Indy of course.
    4. Would you rather have one night on the Grand I or a week on the Disney Wonder? The Wonder
    6. If you could get married or host a grand soiree in a disney ride or attraction which attraction would you choose? Small World....... no, I'd go with The Haunted Mansion.
    7. You are mayor of Main Street for the day....what new rule or law would you instate? No single person savesies for parties larger than 5 for the parade.

8. Would you take your pets with you to visit the parks if you could? No, my dog would drag me all over the place.
    9. If Florida were invaded by crazed zombies...which park would you choose to baracade yourself in? Epcot, drink around the world during the invasion.

10. If you could build a new WDW where in the world would you put it? Italy
    11. Which Disney park, other than WDW, do you most want to visit? I have to pick just one? Ok, Disneyland.
    12. Caseys hotdogs or Turkey legs? Turkey Leg! Turkey Leg! Turkey Leg!

13. What Classic ride/attraction would you demolish (if you had to)? Tomorrowland Raceway, they barely move.
    14. Which resort would you like to take over as your own private residence? Animal Kingdom Lodge
    15. Which ride/attraction makes you laugh till it hurts? Sounds Dangerous, haha, they thought it was a good idea?
    16. Which ride/attraction kinda creeps you out? Sounds Dangerous
    18. What year did you first visit WDW? Probably the very late 80's
    19. What year did you last visit WDW? 2005, that's when my CP ended. January 5th, 2005
    20. Would you rather be a keeper for a day at AK or a marine biologist for a day at Living Seas (with Nemo..... or whatever)? Animal Keeper, swimming is not my speciality.

Dumbo is offline C-Ticket Holder
    1. Which ride would you not mind being stuck riding on all day (12+ hrs)? Probably Splash Mountain. Though I'd probably go crazy if I had to ride anything at Disney all day.
    2. Which show would you like to star in? Fantasmic!
    3. Which character would you play (see question 2)? Mickey, all the way!
    4. Would you rather have one night on the Grand I or a week on the Disney Wonder? The Disney Wonder
    6. If you could get married or host a grand soiree in a disney ride or attraction which attraction would you choose? Haunted Mansion. Or Splash Mountain. But that would be literally impossible.
    7. You are mayor of Main Street for the day....what new rule or law would you instate? No heelies! Or strollers!! People with strollers can be really obnoxious sometimes (no offense, guys. )
    8. Would you take your pets with you to visit the parks if you could? I guess. My dog isn't really good with people though so she'd be under our legs the entire time.
    9. If Florida were invaded by crazed zombies...which park would you choose to baracade yourself in? Magic Kingdom!

10. If you could build a new WDW where in the world would you put it? Pittsburgh. Then I could go to it everyday.
    11. Which Disney park, other than WDW, do you most want to visit? That's actually a tough one...I'd say Disneyland.
    12. Caseys hotdogs or Turkey legs? Turkey legs.

13. What Classic ride/attraction would you demolish (if you had to)? Country Bear Jamboree.
    14. Which resort would you like to take over as your own private residence? Maybe the Contemporary. Or the Grand Floridian.
    15. Which ride/attraction makes you laugh till it hurts? The Maelstrom. It's completely ridiculous.
    16. Which ride/attraction kinda creeps you out? Splash Mountain...though it's still my favorite.
    17. Have you ever been in love at WDW? No.
    18. What year did you first visit WDW? '94, or '95.
    19. What year did you last visit WDW? March 2007
    20. Would you rather be a keeper for a day at AK or a marine biologist for a day at Living Seas (with Nemo..... or whatever)? AK keeper.

But Peter, how do we get to Neverland?
    Fly, of course!

Caribbean Beach - '95
    Fort Wilderness - '02
    Off Site (Tropical Palms) - '03
    Fort Wilderness - '04
    Fort Wilderness - '07
    Fort Wilderness - '08
    Port Orleans French Quarter- '09

eyeinthesky is offline C-Ticket Holder
    1. Favorite TV show (currently)? Curb Your Enthusiasm
    2. Favorite show from childhood? The Simpsons
    3. Have you ever been to any of the countries represented in the World Showcase? Yes, United Kingdom
    4. Favorite "Coke" flavor at Epcot? American
    5. Will you miss the wand? No, because it's in most of my pictures from 1999-2007
    6. Most missed extinct attraction at Epcot? Ice Station Cool. Just Kidding, Spaceship Earth prior to the '07 refurb.
    7. Ever tried the Segways in Innoventions? No, but its on my list.
    8. Favorite Epcot resteraunt? Le Cellier Steakhouse
    9. Favorite room in your house? My office w/ Walt Disney memorbilia
    10. Speak any languages other than english? no
    11. Did you participate in any sports in HS? no
    12. Will you be going to WDW in the next 12 months? yes
    13. Will you participate in any DWT meets? yes
    14. Favorite song of all time (non disney) anything by Frank Sinatra
    15. Ever seen a Broadway play? yes, Lion King
    16. Favorite big city? New York
    Thanks to Caroline for these Thanks Caroline.
    17. Are you a clean freak or a slob? (tidy or messy) clean freak.
    18. what is the Oldest PM in your inbox ? I'm very clean, I delete right away.
    19.Do you still have your wedding dress or prom dress if not married (or tux) no
    20. What are your pets names? Sammy and Jeffrey.
    Creator, The Best of Walt Disney World
    www.bestwdw.com

mattj4226 is offline Fastpass Holder
    1. Favorite TV show (currently)? Battlestar Galactica
    2. Favorite show from childhood? Mr. Roger's Neighborhood
    3. Have you ever been to any of the countries represented in the World Showcase? Canada and Mexico
    4. Favorite "Coke" flavor at Epcot? I like the American version, but I also like the Ginger Ale (Mozambique, maybe)
    5. Will you miss the wand? NO!
    6. Most missed extinct attraction at Epcot? The old figment and Horizons
    7. Ever tried the Segways in Innoventions? Came close once, but no
    8. Favorite Epcot resteraunt? Restaurant Marrakesh
    9. Favorite room in your house? My Room
    10. Speak any languages other than english? I can read French, but only speak a little
    11. Did you participate in any sports in HS? I was in the band, is that a sport?
    12. Will you be going to WDW in the next 12 months? Yes for the '09 Half Marathon
    13. Will you participate in any DWT meets? I hope so
    14. Favorite song of all time (non disney) Come to think of it, I don't have a favorite song
    15. Ever seen a Broadway play? No, but I have always wanted to
    16. Favorite big city? Washington, D.C.
    Thanks to Caroline for these Thanks Caroline.
    17. Are you a clean freak or a slob? (tidy or messy) I'm a mix of both. I use the Organized Chaos method of organization.
    18. what is the Oldest PM in your inbox ? Just a couple of days
    19.Do you still have your wedding dress or prom dress if not married (or tux) No, I'm not married and I rented my tux for the prom (prom is stupid)
    20. What are your pets names? My dog's name is Jake and my cats names are Roo and Pooh Bear (Trend: My grandparents cats are Tigger and Kanga)
    - Matt
    Allaboutthemouseketeer #155
    http://anotherdisney.blogspot.com/
    http://mattspoliticalrants.blogspot.com/

2009 & 2010 WDW Half Marathons, 2009 Disneyland Half Marathon,

Next Visit to the World: March '09 for Princess Half Marathon Weekend?

Dumbo is offline C-Ticket Holder
    1. Favorite TV show (currently)? Chip 'n' Dale Rescue Rangers....and Scrubs of course.
    2. Favorite show from childhood? Rugrats
    3. Have you ever been to any of the countries represented in the World Showcase? Canada, U.K., and France.
    4. Favorite "Coke" flavor at Epcot? Plain ol' American Coke for me.
    5. Will you miss the wand? Heck NO!
    6. Most missed extinct attraction at Epcot? I'm too young to remember any of the extinct attractions.
    7. Ever tried the Segways in Innoventions? Yes, but the guy barely let me ride. He held onto it the whole time.
    8. Favorite Epcot resteraunt? Too many to decide!
    9. Favorite room in your house? Bedroom.
    10. Speak any languages other than english? French and German.
    11. Did you participate in any sports in HS? Soccer, basketball, and lacrosse.
    12. Will you be going to WDW in the next 12 months? Yes! During the third week of March.
    13. Will you participate in any DWT meets? Maybe soon.
    14. Favorite song of all time (non disney) The Real Thing by Gwen Stefani.
    15. Ever seen a Broadway play? No.
    16. Favorite big city? Washington, D.C.
    Thanks to Caroline for these Thank you, Caroline!!
    17. Are you a clean freak or a slob? (tidy or messy) I guess I'm both. My room is clean, but my desk is a mess!
    18. what is the Oldest PM in your inbox ? From about a week ago.
    19.Do you still have your wedding dress or prom dress if not married (or tux) My prom is a few months away still. Obviously I'm not married.
    20. What are your pets names? My dog's name is Cadbury and my bird's name is Tiko.

But Peter, how do we get to Neverland?
    Fly, of course!

Caribbean Beach - '95
    Fort Wilderness - '02
    Off Site (Tropical Palms) - '03
    Fort Wilderness - '04
    Fort Wilderness - '07
    Fort Wilderness - '08
    Port Orleans French Quarter- '09

Babby58 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    1. Favorite TV show (currently)? Good Eats
    2. Favorite show from childhood? Ed Sullivan Show
    3. Have you ever been to any of the countries represented in the World Showcase? no
    4. Favorite "Coke" flavor at Epcot? The watermelon one
    5. Will you miss the wand? NO
    6. Most missed extinct attraction at Epcot? First trip was 2005- so none
    7. Ever tried the Segways in Innoventions? No, but I want to
    8. Favorite Epcot resteraunt? La Cellier
    9. Favorite room in your house? Kitchen- newly remodeled
    10. Speak any languages other than english? Six years of Spanish in school- but no, not really
    11. Did you participate in any sports in HS? Track
    12. Will you be going to WDW in the next 12 months? Yes, July
    13. Will you participate in any DWT meets? Not sure
    14. Favorite song of all time (non disney) I Hope You Dance by LeeAnn Womack- it was the song I danced with my son at his wedding
    15. Ever seen a Broadway play?Not on Broadway- seen many touring productions
    16. Favorite big city? Boston
    17. Are you a clean freak or a slob? (tidy or messy) Both- at work I'm a clean freak; at home, a slob
    18. what is the Oldest PM in your inbox ? October, 2005
    19.Do you still have your wedding dress or prom dress if not married (or tux)No... wouldn't fit into them anyway!!! Too many years ago!
    20. What are your pets names?Cats- Nora Beth, Caity Kay, Millie May (they always have middle names, too!!)
    Piglet Rules!!

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    I LOVE Good Eats Babby!
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

tarynkelly is offline Waiting for Paris Mousemeet in Dec 2009!!!!! Woo Hoo
    Scurrying back to my closet before Debs catches me!!
    1. Favorite TV show (currently)? Desperate housewives/heroes/csi
    2. Favorite show from childhood? The waltons/ dukes of hazzard
    3. Have you ever been to any of the countries represented in the World Showcase? yes, France, Germany, Italy and of course America and GB
    4. Favorite "Coke" flavor at Epcot? The watermelon one
    5. Will you miss the wand? Yes I will
    6. Most missed extinct attraction at Epcot? Not sure
    7. Ever tried the Segways in Innoventions? No
    8. Favorite Epcot resteraunt? The garden grill
    9. Favorite room in your house? My bedroom all pink and girly
    10. Speak any languages other than english? A little school french
    11. Did you participate in any sports in HS? Track, swimming, netball
    12. Will you be going to WDW in the next 12 months? No the next 16 months
    13. Will you participate in any DWT meets? Not sure
    14. Favorite song of all time (non disney) In too deep-Phil Collins. 9 to 5 - Doll Parton
    15. Ever seen a Broadway play?Phantom of the Opera, my favourite
    16. Favorite big city? New York
    17. Are you a clean freak or a slob? (tidy or messy) Total clean freak
    18. what is the Oldest PM in your inbox ? sep 2007
    19.Do you still have your wedding dress or prom dress if not married (or tux)Yes I keep my best clothes
    20. What are your pets names?Cats- Grace, ned and stinky Dog- Moo Moo

Page 49 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast