Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 5 of 112 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss The Ongoing Questionnaire Extrodinaire in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; New Questions 1. Have you ever dated someone who was a bigger disney fanatic than you were? NO 2. If a sudden blizzard were to strike WDW what ride would ...
    #1EeyoreFan is offline I love Eeyore! Disney Forever, and ever and ever etc.
    New Questions
    1. Have you ever dated someone who was a bigger disney fanatic than you were?NO
    2. If a sudden blizzard were to strike WDW what ride would you run towards to keep warm? Mickey's Philharmonica
    3. If a witch turned you into an animatronic what ride would you most want to be on? It's a Small World
    4. Which ride would you rather short circuit yourself than be in? Stitch
    5. If you could "steal" one prop from WDW what would it be? Jack Sparrow
    6. MVMCP or MNSSHP? Christmas Party
    7. Which Haunted Mansion hitch-hiker is your personal favorite?
    8. Would you rather wear the Beasts costume in the middle of July or Tinks costume during a cold spell in January? Tink's
    9. If you wanted to foil security and hide out at Disney over night where would you hide? In the middle of a clothing rack. I use to hide there when I was a kid. In the department stores.
    10. Would you rather be a momorail, ferry boat, or bus driver? Ferry Boat
    11. What's your sign (baby)? Libra
    12. What is your least favorite WDW food? There Pizza
    13. What is the one item you could not live without during a trip to the World? soap
    14. Have you ever been burnt robster red while visiting the world? no
    15. Would you rather hang glide off the contemporary or rock climb up the side of the Dolphin? hand glide
    16. If you could refurb one ride to your specs which would you choose? splash mountain, make the drop higher
    17. If you could adopt a disney pet who would you take home? Lady
    18. If you could spar with a disney villan who's booty would you kick? Geston
    19. Which disney horse would you choose as your faithful steed? Philep - Beauty and Beast
    20. Would you rather go on a date with Woody or Buzz? (or Bo=Peep or Mrs. Potato Head) Buzz
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

Next Trip is December 2010

Can't wait!!!!!!

Jul- 85 - Poly- 1st Time ever Nov - 97 - Best Western
    Nov- 98- travel Lodge Nov- 99 - Music - Family Trip
    Oct- 00 - Music Nov- 01 - Movies
    Oct-02- Movies Dec- 03 - Movies
    Oct-04- Pop - Married Dec- 05- Pop
    Dec-06 - Pop Nov- 07- Pop

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    1. Have you ever dated someone who was a bigger disney fanatic than you were?No
    2. If a sudden blizzard were to strike WDW what ride would you run towards to keep warm?Philharmahic
    3. If a witch turned you into an animatronic what ride would you most want to be on?The Polar bear in the Maelstrom
    4. Which ride would you rather short circuit yourself than be in?Small World
    5. If you could "steal" one prop from WDW what would it be?The Mickey Salutes America at Shades of green
    6. MVMCP or MNSSHP?MNSSHP
    7. Which Haunted Mansion hitch-hiker is your personal favorite? The one withthe Top Hat
    8. Would you rather wear the Beasts costume in the middle of July or Tinks costume during a cold spell in January? Beast, i'd look aweful in Tinks costume i'm a guy
    9. If you wanted to foil security and hide out at Disney over night where would you hide? hedge at England pavilion EPCOT
    10. Would you rather be a momorail, ferry boat, or bus driver? Monorail
    11. What's your sign (baby)? Stop
    12. What is your least favorite WDW food?Those giant cookies a few times they were stale
    13. What is the one item you could not live without during a trip to the World?a floppy hat
    14. Have you ever been burnt robster red while visiting the world?yes
    15. Would you rather hang glide off the contemporary or rock climb up the side of the Dolphin?hang glide
    16. If you could refurb one ride to your specs which would you choose? Space Mountain, I'd update the thmeing (it all late 70's early 80s looking
    17. If you could adopt a disney pet who would you take home?Pluto
    18. If you could spar with a disney villan who's booty would you kick?Jaffar
    19. Which disney horse would you choose as your faithful steed?Pegasus
    20. Would you rather go on a date with Woody or Buzz? (or Bo=Peep or Mrs. Potato Head) Bo peep
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    1. Have you ever dated someone who was a bigger disney fanatic than you were? No, Ihaven't started dating yet. My family thinks I'm CRAZY! WAHWAHWAH! (Evil Laugh)
    2. If a sudden blizzard were to strike WDW what ride would you run towards to keep warm? Hall of Presidents or American Adventure both places are huge!

3. If a witch turned you into an animatronic what ride would you most want to be on? Ben Franklin or Mark Twain in American Adventure.
    4. Which ride would you rather short circuit yourself than be in? I really don't dislike a ride that much.
    5. If you could "steal" one prop from WDW what would it be? The "Partners" statue.
    6. MVMCP or MNSSHP? MVMCP, I haven't been there during Halloween yet.
    7. Which Haunted Mansion hitch-hiker is your personal favorite? I like all of them.
    8. Would you rather wear the Beasts costume in the middle of July or Tinks costume during a cold spell in January? Tink, even though it would be REALLY weird and CREEPY.
    9. If you wanted to foil security and hide out at Disney over night where would you hide? In one of the tunnels onthe TTA.
    10. Would you rather be a momorail, ferry boat, or bus driver? Monorail (you spelled monorail wrong)
    11. What's your sign (baby)? Pieces
    12. What is your least favorite WDW food? I don't like the so called "hamburgers" unless its a real hamburger.
    13. What is the one item you could not live without during a trip to the World? My digital camera
    14. Have you ever been burnt robster red while visiting the world? Nope, thank goodness!
    15. Would you rather hang glide off the contemporary or rock climb up the side of the Dolphin? Hand glide off the contempory, so I can fly and land over and in MK
    16. If you could refurb one ride to your specs which would you choose? COP, I LOVE the ride they just need to update it, don't change a thing just update it.
    17. If you could adopt a disney pet who would you take home? Pluto
    18. If you could spar with a disney villan who's booty would you kick? Pete, he's always picking on Mickey and the gang!
    19. Which disney horse would you choose as your faithful steed? I'm not sure.
    20. Would you rather go on a date with Woody or Buzz? No answer, I'm waiting to who would you date Princess edition. lol
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas View Post
    11. What's your sign (baby)? Stop
    That was great! This thread is making me laugh today.

disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker Bell View Post
    That robster bit literally made me laugh out loud, I hadn't noticed the typo. Thanks dood, I needed that.

"I'm ronrey so ronrey"

Only boring people spell well!
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

Are you a Team America fan too? America *bleep* yeah!

fortuosity is offline NOW APPROACHING...
    Trapped in the Earful Tower with the Animaniacs
    Coming again to save the %$^&* @&$%*#! day yeah!
    More Beer? What For Nothing Helps... Get Me Five Dozen Eggs Instead
    Imagination! Imagination! A Dream Can Be A Dream Come True With Just A Spark In Me And You

America, Keep On Flying Now. Keep Your Spirit Free, Facing New Frontiers

Cinderella CastleSpaceship EarthTree Of LifeEarful Tower

Remember, there is no "I" in Team America.

(Have I mentioned how much I love this thread?)

disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker Bell View Post
    Remember, there is no "I" in Team America.

(Have I mentioned how much I love this thread?)

It is pretty much the bestest thread ever....even if it is getting more and more bizzare by the moment!!!

"Freedom costs a buck oh - 5"
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

You are worthress, Arec Barrwin.

BellHopper is offline C-Ticket Holder

Maaaatt Daaaamonnnnnn

Starbucks... **** YEAH!
    Disney World... **** YEAH!
    Valium... **** YEAH!

best thread. ever.
    BellHopper:
    Isn't WDW just a people trap operated by a mouse?

D23 Charter Member

1. Have you ever dated someone who was a bigger disney fanatic than you were? HA! never. Although, my girlfriend is very understanding.
    2. If a sudden blizzard were to strike WDW what ride would you run towards to keep warm? Definitely not ice staation co... WAIT IT'S NOT THERE ANYMORE. I reckon the Great Movie Ride would be a good place.
    3. If a witch turned you into an animatronic what ride would you most want to be on? POtC
    4. Which ride would you rather short circuit yourself than be in? Stitch... Or IASW
    5. If you could "steal" one prop from WDW what would it be? Oh man. SO MANY! id love to have the tower elevator doors as the front doors to my house.
    6. MVMCP or MNSSHP? MVMCP!
    7. Which Haunted Mansion hitch-hiker is your personal favorite? Ezra fo sho.
    8. Would you rather wear the Beasts costume in the middle of July or Tinks costume during a cold spell in January? Tinks, if i was a girl. although i do love tiaras...
    9. If you wanted to foil security and hide out at Disney over night where would you hide? Like you could hide anywhere. i think somewhere around the WDWRR tracks like the growth around there, out of the way.
    10. Would you rather be a momorail, ferry boat, or bus driver? come on. MONORAIL!
    11. What's your sign (baby)? Taurus, like the ford, but better.
    12. What is your least favorite WDW food? idk. anything that i've ever had, i liked.
    13. What is the one item you could not live without during a trip to the World? Park Hopper. fo sho. Or shin pads for vengeful mothers with strollers out for BLOOD
    14. Have you ever been burnt robster red while visiting the world? It just wouldnt be a trip to WDW if this irish lad didn't come out the color of a fire truck.
    15. Would you rather hang glide off the contemporary or rock climb up the side of the Dolphin? HANG GLIDING!
    16. If you could refurb one ride to your specs which would you choose? good bye stitch, hello tron.
    17. If you could adopt a disney pet who would you take home? Little Jack the Monkey!
    18. If you could spar with a disney villan who's booty would you kick? BRING IT YEEZMA!
    19. Which disney horse would you choose as your faithful steed? PEGASUS!
    20. Would you rather go on a date with Woody or Buzz? (or Bo=Peep or Mrs. Potato Head) well... i am irish... and it's tempting... but Bo Peep. shes a haughtie.
    BellHopper:

D23 Charter Member

fortuosity is offline NOW APPROACHING...
    Trapped in the Earful Tower with the Animaniacs
    Bed Bath & Beyond... @#%& YEAH BABY!!!

We should start a thread called "@#%& Yeah" where we list all the great things about Disney and life in general
    More Beer? What For Nothing Helps... Get Me Five Dozen Eggs Instead
    Imagination! Imagination! A Dream Can Be A Dream Come True With Just A Spark In Me And You

America, Keep On Flying Now. Keep Your Spirit Free, Facing New Frontiers

Cinderella CastleSpaceship EarthTree Of LifeEarful Tower

hahahahahaha i totally agree
    BellHopper:

D23 Charter Member

It just keeps getting better!

Page 5 of 112 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast