Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 56 of 112 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss The Ongoing Questionnaire Extrodinaire in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; 1. What is the biggest mistake you have ever made? Giving in on myself. 2. Do you give money to panhandlers? Only if I don't have the time to do ...
    Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    1. What is the biggest mistake you have ever made? Giving in on myself.
    2. Do you give money to panhandlers? Only if I don't have the time to do something more useful for them.
    3. Money being no object, what kind of car would you like to drive? A 1974 Dodge Monaco.
    4. What is your most prized possesion? Tangible item? Probably my leather jacket (had it since I was in school). Miss America answer? Words I left unsaid.
    5. Which dwarf are you most like? Dopey (he's not much for conversation, either).
    6. Which prince/princess are you most like? I'd like to think Phillip. He made it clear he wasn't afraid to get his hands dirty, and I get the vibe he knew how to laugh at himself.
    7. Will you be traveling anywhere this summer? Oh yeah.
    8. Food and wine or garden festival at Epcot? Just Epcot is good enough for me, I haven't attended either.
    9. Name three items in your fridge. Drinkable yogurt, beer, and a fistful of Arby's horsey sauce packets.
    10. And three on your shopping list. Olive oil, almonds and toothpaste.
    11. What was the last date you went on. Dinner at the Outback (yeah, yeah, I know. It's just as Australian as McDonald's is Irish, but the food is still pretty good) followed by a late night showing of Rambo (and there were less romantic choices at the theater that night).
    12. What color are your toenails? Most are pretty much what you'd expect, some are black/grey from abuse.
    13. Gold or silver? Not so fond of either.
    14. Favorite gemstone? Ditto.
    15. If you found $500 how would you spend it (assuming you could not find the original owner)? Put it in the bank.
    16. Would you ever get married at WDW? No.
    17. Would you ever have plastic surgery? Only in the event of disfiguring injury, and then only for the sake of helping those who have to be around me keep their lunches down (fortunately, I'm a boy, so this society doesn't place nearly as much of a premium on my looks above anything else that I might bring to the table).
    18. Ever spent more than one night in the hospital? Only in the work related sense, or keeping a vigil on family or friends.
    19. Are you making an Easter basket for anyone special? No.
    20. If you could go back to college for a different degree from what you have now, what would you study? I've never attended college.

bety is offline Disney World Beast
    1. What is the biggest mistake you have ever made? Wasting a year of my college life majoring in something that I ended up not liking.
    2. Do you give money to panhandlers? I give spare change if it's in my pocket, but I won't take out my wallet in front of a homeless person
    3. Money being no object, what kind of car would you like to drive? Corvette
    4. What is your most prized possesion? All of my Coach purses and wallets and shoes
    5. Which dwarf are you most like? Happy
    6. Which prince/ princess are you most like? Belle. She was a real girly girl.
    7. Will you be traveling anywhere this summer? I am probably going to Gatlinburg, Tennessee
    8. Food and wine or garden festival at Epcot? I have only been to the garden festival, but I imagine I would like the food and wine festival more.
    9. Name three items in your fridge water, orange juice, milk
    10. And three on your shopping list cereal, raisins, lettuce
    11. What was the last date you went on Two weeks ago my boyfriend and I went to the movies. We've been hanging around our houses since then.
    12. What color are your toenails? pale pink
    13. Gold or silver? white gold
    14. Favorite gemstone? aquamarine, my birthstone
    15. If you found $500 how would you spend it (assuming you could not find the original owner) If I HAD to spend it all, I'd probably buy a Coach bag and shoes.
    16. Would you ever get married at WDW? It would be nice, but we'd prefer to get married in our church.
    17. Would you ever have plastic surgery? no.
    18. Ever spent more than one night in the hospital? no
    19. Are you making an Easter basket for anyone special? I bought candy for my boyfriend but I'm not putting it in a basket.
    20. If you could go back to college for a different degree from what you have now, what would you study? I don't have my degree yet, but when I get it, it will be in Biology/Pre-Med.
    July 1994- off site
    February 1999- Port Orleans Riverside
    March 2000- Caribbean Beach
    January 2004- off site
    February 2006- Pop Century
    April 2006- off site
    January 2007- Pop Century
    December 2007- Coronado Springs
    December 2008- Pop Century
    December 2009- Coronado Springs/All Star Sports
    Next trip: December 2010- All Star Music

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    1. What is the biggest mistake you have ever made? This is so tough. I have so many to choose from. I guess waiting until I was nearly 35 before I realized I needed to live my life for me, not others.
    2. Do you give money to panhandlers? No.
    3. Money being no object, what kind of car would you like to drive? I need a new 300, the one I have has a lot of miles on it. Then I want a convertible pink beetle- a Barbie car.
    4. What is your most prized possesion? My heart.
    5. Which dwarf are you most like? Usually Sleepy, always Happy, look out if I am Grumpy, sick of being Sneezy!
    6. Which prince/ princess are you most like? Cinderella, she has fabulous taste in shoes. And that Prince of hers isn't half bad either.
    7. Will you be traveling anywhere this summer? I am looking forward to wearing seers-ucker in May to UVA. Then hopefully WDW!
    8. Food and wine or garden festival at Epcot? Food and Wine, but I know I would love the garden if I could ever get there to see it.
    9. Name three items in your fridge Diet Lemon Brisk tea, Aquafina water, green olives.
    10. And three on your shopping list Oil of Olay body lotion, paper towels, chocolate
    11. What was the last date you went on I wouldn't exactly call it a date but it was extremely romantic.
    12. What color are your toenails? Koala Beary red
    13. Gold or silver? Gold
    14. Favorite gemstone? The Hope Diamond
    15. If you found $500 how would you spend it (assuming you could not find the original owner) I'd so buy that fabulous pair of D&G shoes in my shopping cart at Nordstrom's.com
    16. Would you ever get married at WDW? Absolutely! Nothing more romantic than standing on the beach at the GF with Prince Charming.
    17. Would you ever have plastic surgery? Yes.
    18. Ever spent more than one night in the hospital? Sadly, yes.
    19. Are you making an Easter basket for anyone special? No.
    20. If you could go back to college for a different degree from what you have now, what would you study? Romance languages.
    Dreams Really Do Come True

mynameismolly22 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    1. What is the biggest mistake you have ever made? some stuff that i do or comes out of my mouth
    2. Do you give money to panhandlers? i dont know what they are
    3. Money being no object, what kind of car would you like to drive? a lexus
    4. What is your most prized possesion? laptop
    5. Which dwarf are you most like? hmm idk...i can be all of them
    6. Which prince/ princess are you most like? all of them cause they singgg
    7. Will you be traveling anywhere this summer? probably!
    8. Food and wine or garden festival at Epcot? food and wine because i like food
    9. Name three items in your fridge salsa, cream cheese, ham
    10. And three on your shopping list i dont make that
    11. What was the last date you went on haha like 3 years ago
    12. What color are your toenails? pink kinda
    13. Gold or silver? gold
    14. Favorite gemstone? diamond
    15. If you found $500 how would you spend it (assuming you could not find the original owner) idk!
    16. Would you ever get married at WDW? hahah yess
    17. Would you ever have plastic surgery? maybe
    18. Ever spent more than one night in the hospital? nooo
    19. Are you making an Easter basket for anyone special? no =[
    20. If you could go back to college for a different degree from what you have now, what would you study? i didn't go to college yet

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    1. What is the biggest mistake you have ever made? I have made a lot of little mistakes
    2. Do you give money to panhandlers? No
    3. Money being no object, what kind of car would you like to drive? something from the 50s?
    4. What is your most prized possesion? Bear my grandma made
    5. Which dwarf are you most like? Bashful
    6. Which prince/princess are you most like? Belle
    7. Will you be traveling anywhere this summer? Yep, all over the state, Oregon, possibly Montana and California, and depending on my response, road trip to florida
    8. Food and wine or garden festival at Epcot? Garden Festival, cuz i havnt done that one but i've done the other
    9. Name three items in your fridge. Pizza, Ham, Milk
    10. And three on your shopping list. Nothing
    11. What was the last date you went on. My dates are over the phone lately, he lives elsewhere
    12. What color are your toenails? Clear
    13. Gold or silver? Silver
    14. Favorite gemstone? Amethyst
    15. If you found $500 how would you spend it (assuming you could not find the original owner)? invest
    16. Would you ever get married at WDW? Unlikely
    17. Would you ever have plastic surgery? Not just for elective, so only for injury that is bad
    18. Ever spent more than one night in the hospital? no
    19. Are you making an Easter basket for anyone special? No
    20. If you could go back to college for a different degree from what you have now, what would you study? I'm happy with architecture now
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

Babby58 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    1. What is the biggest mistake you have ever made? Every mistake I've made has helped make me who I am today
    2. Do you give money to panhandlers? No
    3. Money being no object, what kind of car would you like to drive? some kind of convertible
    4. What is your most prized possesion? my grandmother's china
    5. Which dwarf are you most like? Happy
    6. Which prince/princess are you most like? Aurora
    7. Will you be traveling anywhere this summer? Florida!!!
    8. Food and wine or garden festival at Epcot? Been to the Food & Wine Festival- would love to visit the Garden Festival
    9. Name three items in your fridge. milk, yogurt, orange juice
    10. And three on your shopping list. apples, paper towels, bread
    11. What was the last date you went on. my husband and I went to lunch a few weeks ago
    12. What color are your toenails? naked- my Disney nail polish job has finally disappeared :-(
    13. Gold or silver? Silver
    14. Favorite gemstone? aquamarine- my birthstone
    15. If you found $500 how would you spend it (assuming you could not find the original owner)? buy things for my friends
    16. Would you ever get married at WDW? can't- I'm already married!
    17. Would you ever have plastic surgery? never
    18. Ever spent more than one night in the hospital? yes
    19. Are you making an Easter basket for anyone special? no, just a family basket to share
    20. If you could go back to college for a different degree from what you have now, what would you study? If I could figure that out, I'd do it!!
    Piglet Rules!!

disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe

More new questions 3/25

1. Anything exciting happening this week?
    2. When was the last time you stuck your foot in your mouth (figuratively speaking of course)
    3. Favorite non-dwt website?
    4. How many times a day do you check your email?
    5. Would you rather give up your computer or your cell phone?
    6. Will you be visiting WDW this summer?
    7. How do you feel about Figment not making appearences at Epcot any more?
    8. What is the best compliment you have ever recieved?
    9. Would you rather visit Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney?
    10. If you could compete in the Olympics what sport would you choose?
    11. Ever worn a pedeometer to WDW?
    12. Do you pay all your bills at one time?
    13. What magazines do you subscribe to?
    14. Whats the last thing you watched on tv?
    15. Your favorite WDW meal?
    16. Your favorite smiley?
    17. Did the easter bunny bring you anything?
    18. Do you celebrate the sedar supper?
    19. Water ski or snow ski?
    20. What CD is in your car right now?
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe

Exclamation

1. Anything exciting happening this week? I defend my thesis on thursday... I think i may throw up now
    2. When was the last time you stuck your foot in your mouth (figuratively speaking of course) I always say the wrong thing at the right time
    3. Favorite non-dwt website? Salon.com (no its not about hair)
    4. How many times a day do you check your email? Constantly - I have a crackberry
    5. Would you rather give up your computer or your cell phone? computer
    6. Will you be visiting WDW this summer? with one of my favorite people (smile if you are reading this - spy)
    7. How do you feel about Figment not making appearences at Epcot any more? I am livid
    8. What is the best compliment you have ever recieved? "Mama, I like you" - from my 2 yo
    9. Would you rather visit Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney? Tokyo
    10. If you could compete in the Olympics what sport would you choose? Something equestrian - they don't still joust do they?
    11. Ever worn a pedeometer to WDW? Yes - and I walked 21.9 miles (all 4 parks open to close)
    12. Do you pay all your bills at one time? On the first of the month - I generally grouchy from the 31st to the 3rd or so
    13. What magazines do you subscribe to? Paste, Southern Living, Gourmet
    14. Whats the last thing you watched on tv? Weeds - very very very funny
    15. Your favorite WDW meal? Casey's hot dog - heavy on the kraut
    17. Did the easter bunny bring you anything? No - but he brought my son chocolate - Darn kid has all the fun
    18. Do you celebrate the sedar supper? Yes
    19. Water ski or snow ski? Water - I'm a Florida girl!
    20. What CD is in your car right now? Let's see - I have a five disc changer so.....Muse - Absolution, Smashing Pumpkins - Adore, The Three Tenors - Best of, Madam Butterfly (the opera), and the soundtrack to Juno
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    1. Anything exciting happening this week? Not really.
    2. When was the last time you stuck your foot in your mouth (figuratively speaking of course). I can't remember.
    3. Favorite non-dwt website? facebook.
    4. How many times a day do you check your email? A bunch, I'm not sure.
    5. Would you rather give up your computer or your cell phone? Cell.
    6. Will you be visiting WDW this summer? Probably not. But who knows.
    7. How do you feel about Figment not making appearences at Epcot any more? I don't know, I guess sad for the Figment lovers.
    8. What is the best compliment you have ever recieved? Recent? That I am a good friend.
    10. If you could compete in the Olympics what sport would you choose? Gymnastics
    11. Ever worn a pedeometer to WDW? No
    12. Do you pay all your bills at one time? No
    13. What magazines do you subscribe to? None
    14. Whats the last thing you watched on tv? S-ex and the City on Cosmo TV
    15. Your favorite WDW meal? Le Cellier, for the cheddar cheese soup.
    17. Did the easter bunny bring you anything? No
    18. Do you celebrate the sedar supper? I am not sure what that is.
    19. Water ski or snow ski? Snow
    20. What CD is in your car right now? A bunch of stuff I burned from Disney, to metal to current pop.
    Last edited by Tinker Bell; 03-25-2008 at 10:36 PM. Reason: Skipped one.

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    1. Anything exciting happening this week? Took off to the east coast for a little while.
    2. When was the last time you stuck your foot in your mouth (figuratively speaking of course)? I honestly don't remember (one of the perks of not being long on conversation).
    3. Favorite non-DWT website? Probably The Onion. Only newspaper worth reading anymore.
    4. How many times a day do you check your email? Once, if I have computer access.
    5. Would you rather give up your computer or your cell phone? Phone.
    6. Will you be visiting WDW this summer? Probably not.
    7. How do you feel about Figment not making appearances at Epcot any more? He's not? Bummer. Ah, well. He wasn't he same lovable guy I remembered anymore, anyway.
    8. What is the best compliment you have ever received? A man I respect as a consummate warrior telling me that he was proud to have served with me.
    9. Would you rather visit Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney? Tokyo. I'm guessing it'd be more than a little less hostile there.
    10. If you could compete in the Olympics what sport would you choose? Gymnastics.
    11. Ever worn a pedometer to WDW? No.
    12. Do you pay all your bills at one time? Would if I could.
    13. What magazines do you subscribe to? None.
    14. Whats the last thing you watched on TV? Something on the Discovery Channel dealing with survival in the middle of a wintry nowhere, with only the improvised gear available from a truck to save our fearless host.
    15. Your favorite WDW meal? The General Tso's chicken from Nine Dragons. Here's hoping that doesn't change when the renovation dust finally clears......
    16. Your favorite smiley? Don't particularly care for them.
    17. Did the Easter bunny bring you anything? No, nor the Passover bunny.
    18. Do you celebrate the sedar supper? No.
    19. Water ski or snow ski? Both.
    20. What CD is in your car right now? My car is too old for that ('73).

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    1. Anything exciting happening this week? Spring Break, but since I'm not flying anywhere I'm doing day trips to towns/cities in my area. So far I have done DC, tomorrow I'm heading to QVC and then Lancaster, and I think we'll be going to Philly on Thursday.
    2. When was the last time you stuck your foot in your mouth I don't recall the details, but I would imagine it was definitely within the last week.
    3. Favorite non-dwt website? google
    4. How many times a day do you check your email? Several times
    5. Would you rather give up your computer or your cell phone? Cell phone
    6. Will you be visiting WDW this summer? No, I am going to Disneyland instead.
    7. How do you feel about Figment not making appearences at Epcot any more? I really don't care. I'm not attached to that character or any version of the attraction.
    8. What is the best compliment you have ever recieved? Professionally: That I have the talent, skill, attitude, enthusiasm, brain, etc. to do well and succeed in any profession within my industry. It's just a matter of finding "the one" that will make me happy and going for it. Personally: I'm a really good daughter and wife, and the compliments didn't come from my mom or DH.
    10. If you could compete in the Olympics what sport would you choose? Olympic Couch Potato isn't a category yet and I'm not a sports person at all so, I used to like doing gymnastics as a kid.
    11. Ever worn a pedeometer to WDW? No, but sounds like a good idea.
    12. Do you pay all your bills at one time? No, I spread them over the month.
    13. What magazines do you subscribe to? None anymore, no real need.
    14. Whats the last thing you watched on tv? Star Trek: Voyager
    15. Your favorite WDW meal? The Hollywood Brown Derby
    16. Your favorite smiley? My favorite smileys are the two my DH created especially for me. One is a Doom Buggy and the other is an Oompa Loompa. Once in awhile they make appearances in my signature.
    17. Did the easter bunny bring you anything? Candy, money, and movie passes. I love that Bunny!
    18. Do you celebrate the sedar supper? No, but I did once.
    19. Water ski or snow ski? Never done either and really don't know which I would pick to try...
    20. What CD is in your car right now? I don't have CDs in my car, but an MP3 player that contains approximately 150 CDs worth of music. Right now it's on a Donna Summer CD.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

mattj4226 is offline Fastpass Holder
    1. Anything exciting happening this week? I made new WDW reservations!!!
    2. When was the last time you stuck your foot in your mouth (figuratively speaking of course). So many times that I can't remember the last time.
    3. Favorite non-dwt website? foxnews.com and allaboutthemouse.com
    4. How many times a day do you check your email? I stay logged in, so every time I get an email.
    5. Would you rather give up your computer or your cell phone? Cell phone, I never use it (I'm not that popular I guess.)
    6. Will you be visiting WDW this summer? No, but I will in January!
    7. How do you feel about Figment not making appearences at Epcot any more? Kind of bummed. I never got to see him.
    8. What is the best compliment you have ever recieved? Oh wow... I really can't remember, sadly.
    10. If you could compete in the Olympics what sport would you choose? Curling, seems rather odd, yet extremely interesting
    11. Ever worn a pedeometer to WDW? No
    12. Do you pay all your bills at one time? Yea, since I only have one bill
    13. What magazines do you subscribe to? 0, used to have Disney but they discontinued it
    14. Whats the last thing you watched on tv? The O'Reilly Factor (Voyager was before the last thing before that!)
    15. Your favorite WDW meal? Lemon Chicken at Morocco
    17. Did the easter bunny bring you anything? Candy that I did not need!
    18. Do you celebrate the sedar supper? No, but I don't know what that is.
    19. Water ski or snow ski? Neither. I would bust my, umm... Mickey Ears
    20. What CD is in your car right now? No CD's but an iPod with everything from Disney Parks to Aerosmith to Pavarotti.
    - Matt
    Allaboutthemouseketeer #155
    http://anotherdisney.blogspot.com/
    http://mattspoliticalrants.blogspot.com/

2009 & 2010 WDW Half Marathons, 2009 Disneyland Half Marathon,

Next Visit to the World: March '09 for Princess Half Marathon Weekend?

emabee is offline Not too much longer til I'm in the World again!!!
    1. Anything exciting happening this week? My daughter is getting recognized for her academic achievements at school tomorrow.
    2. When was the last time you stuck your foot in your mouth (figuratively speaking of course)? Like Conceited Ape, I'm not long on conversation, so there's no telling when.
    3. Favorite non-dwt website? Deb's Unofficial Walt Disney World Vacation Information Guide - WDW Planning Guide - Walt Disney World
    4. How many times a day do you check your email? 10-12
    5. Would you rather give up your computer or your cell phone? cell phone
    6. Will you be visiting WDW this summer? no
    7. How do you feel about Figment not making appearences at Epcot any more? I never got to see him, so I guess I can't miss him. I will miss the opportunity, though.
    8. What is the best compliment you have ever recieved? My daughter told me I was the smartest person she knew
    10. If you could compete in the Olympics what sport would you choose? none. I hate the Olympics.
    11. Ever worn a pedeometer to WDW? I took one, but forgot to use it.
    12. Do you pay all your bills at one time? no
    13. What magazines do you subscribe to? none
    14. Whats the last thing you watched on tv? Still trying to get through the first episode of Dark Angel on DVD. On regular TV (not DVD) I watched Big Brother
    15. Your favorite WDW meal? Cobb salad at the Brown Derby
    16. Your favorite smiley? none
    17. Did the easter bunny bring you anything? nope
    18. Do you celebrate the sedar supper? no
    19. Water ski or snow ski? neither
    20. What CD is in your car right now? no c.d.'s. I listen to the radio.
    http://pinefrog.com/DWT/vana.htm

Disney things I love:

The Capt'n:
    Pirates:
    Magic Kingdom:
    All things Alice:

Sparrowni2010 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    1. Anything exciting happening this week? Nahh
    2. When was the last time you stuck your foot in your mouth (figuratively speaking of course)? I don't..I say whatever...but I SHOULD put my foot in my mouth!
    3. Favorite non-dwt website? Facebook!
    4. How many times a day do you check your email? every time I get a new mail....which happens roughly every 5 minutes
    5. Would you rather give up your computer or your cell phone? cell phone
    6. Will you be visiting WDW this summer? no
    7. How do you feel about Figment not making appearences at Epcot any more? Considering that I had the chance a few months ago at a private party for Epcot's 25th and didn't...pretty sad.
    8. What is the best compliment you have ever recieved? This woman told me she saw my show twice and that she loved me in it!!!!!
    10. If you could compete in the Olympics what sport would you choose? is bowling an olympic sport?
    11. Ever worn a pedeometer to WDW? nahh...that would be intersting to know, though.
    12. Do you pay all your bills at one time? I don't pay any bills...not that I'm trying to run from the law or anything...I'm just too young ot have to pay any!!
    13. What magazines do you subscribe to? none
    14. Whats the last thing you watched on tv? Hannah Montana!!
    15. Your favorite WDW meal? I just love steak...any steak...anywhere
    16. Your favorite smiley? none
    17. Did the easter bunny bring you anything? yup
    18. Do you celebrate the sedar supper? no
    19. Water ski or snow ski? neither
    20. What CD is in your car right now? Magic Kingdom Events CD

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    1. Anything exciting happening this week? Spring break!
    2. When was the last time you stuck your foot in your mouth (figuratively speaking of course)? I do this all the time
    3. Favorite non-dwt website? There are so many sites...AllEars, 2719 HYPERION, WDW News Today, Mouse Extra, and many more.
    4. How many times a day do you check your email? A LOT!
    5. Would you rather give up your computer or your cell phone? Cell Phone
    6. Will you be visiting WDW this summer? No
    7. How do you feel about Figment not making appearences at Epcot any more? He isn't?! This is the first time I heard this. Does this mean no more Figmen't Place? I wanted to get my pic with him next time!
    8. What is the best compliment you have ever recieved? Not sure...
    9. Would you rather visit Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney? Not Sure...
    10. If you could compete in the Olympics what sport would you choose? I'm not very athletic.
    11. Ever worn a pedeometer to WDW? No, but that's a good idea.
    12. Do you pay all your bills at one time? N/A
    13. What magazines do you subscribe to? Reader's Digest
    14. Whats the last thing you watched on tv? I just watched my TiVoed Big Brother. The last live thing I watched was Dancing With The Stars and the news.
    15. Your favorite WDW meal? Turkey legs!
    16. Your favorite smiley? I like a lot.
    17. Did the easter bunny bring you anything? Yep...some Alton Brown stuff.
    18. Do you celebrate the sedar supper? ????
    19. Water ski or snow ski? Neither
    20. What CD is in your car right now? I listen to the radio but my mom has Barry Manalow CD's and the Candlelight Processional CD in her car.
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!