Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 57 of 112 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss The Ongoing Questionnaire Extrodinaire in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; I feel like I should preface this with... many of you will already know all the answers to this before you read it! 1. Anything exciting happening this week? My ...
    Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    I feel like I should preface this with... many of you will already know all the answers to this before you read it!
    1. Anything exciting happening this week? My life is quite exciting, I have to admit. A couple of surprising things in addition.
    2. When was the last time you stuck your foot in your mouth (figuratively speaking of course)? Please. You can read my daily foot getting stuck escapades here any time you wish.
    3. Favorite non-dwt website? Wikipeida.
    4. How many times a day do you check your email? Work? Every 15 minutes or so- I had to turn the little ding-dong sound off though because it was making me nutty. Home? Rarely.
    5. Would you rather give up your computer or your cell phone? Oh please don't make me choose. PLEASE, PLEASE don't make me choose.
    6. Will you be visiting WDW this summer? Fingers crossed! But it is definitely more important for me to visit early summer 2010.
    7. How do you feel about Figment not making appearences at Epcot any more? Truly heartbroken.
    8. What is the best compliment you have ever recieved? "You amaze me." It used to be disturbing the depths of which I was understimated, but I am getting used to it.
    9. Would you rather visit Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney? Tokyo.
    10. If you could compete in the Olympics what sport would you choose? Hockey. And I would further choose to have been on the US team who beat the Soviet Union. I often wear that jersey with pride.
    11. Ever worn a pedeometer to WDW? No. Are you crazy? I am in denial of all the exercise.
    12. Do you pay all your bills at one time? My office bills I pay as soon as I get them, personal bills don't really exist for me. Well, I have one and I pay it usually as soon as I get it too.
    13. What magazines do you subscribe to? Traditional Home, Vanity Fair and Papercrafts.
    14. Whats the last thing you watched on tv? I always start my day with the Fox News Channel.
    15. Your favorite WDW meal? Snow crab legs at Fulton's. The waitress once told me she had never in her years there seen anyone eat crab legs as professionally as I did. Hey! Maybe that should have been my best compliment.
    16. Your favorite smiley? Everyone together now...
    17. Did the easter bunny bring you anything? A new nephew. I asked for some new socks though.
    18. Do you celebrate the sedar supper? No.
    19. Water ski or snow ski? Well, I have done both and sadly failed at both.
    20. What CD is in your car right now? The Enchanted and both HSM soundtracks, Now that is what I call music #300 or something like that, Josh Groban and Michael Buble. Although it does rotate monthly.
    Dreams Really Do Come True

bety is offline Disney World Beast
    1. Anything exciting happening this week? It's spring break.. that's exciting!
    2. When was the last time you stuck your foot in your mouth (figuratively speaking of course)? yesterday maybe?
    3. Favorite non-dwt website? facebook.... typical college student.
    4. How many times a day do you check your email? once, MAYBE twice
    5. Would you rather give up your computer or your cell phone? cell phone. i would just tell everyone to call my house
    6. Will you be visiting WDW this summer? no. i cant stand the crowds. i'll be there in the winter!
    7. How do you feel about Figment not making appearences at Epcot any more? I'm indifferent... I didn't even know he was there until I heard he was being taken away.
    8. What is the best compliment you have ever recieved? You're beautiful.
    9. Would you rather visit Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney? Hong Kong.
    10. If you could compete in the Olympics what sport would you choose? The luge. It looks like so much fun!
    11. Ever worn a pedeometer to WDW? No. That's a good idea though.. I probably walk farther than I think I do when I'm there.
    12. Do you pay all your bills at one time? No. I just pay them as they come in the mail.
    13. What magazines do you subscribe to? Glamour.
    14. Whats the last thing you watched on tv? Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations
    15. Your favorite WDW meal? Chicken couscous at Restaurant Marrakesh. The food and the environment were both fabulous.
    16. Your favorite smiley?
    17. Did the easter bunny bring you anything? He brought me a huge basket full of candy and a Victoria's Secret gift card!
    18. Do you celebrate the sedar supper? No.
    19. Water ski or snow ski? I haven't done either, but in my climate only water skiing is possible.
    20. What CD is in your car right now? I have a six CD changer-- Chicago "Love Songs", The Phantom of the Opera soundtrack, Aerosmith (i dont remember which one), Queen "Greatest Hits", Stevie Wonder "Greatest Hits", and Journey "Greatest Hits."
    Apparently I only listen to music from my parent's time.
    July 1994- off site
    February 1999- Port Orleans Riverside
    March 2000- Caribbean Beach
    January 2004- off site
    February 2006- Pop Century
    April 2006- off site
    January 2007- Pop Century
    December 2007- Coronado Springs
    December 2008- Pop Century
    December 2009- Coronado Springs/All Star Sports
    Next trip: December 2010- All Star Music

Babby58 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    1. Anything exciting happening this week? hubby and I have tickets to see the touring company production of 'Movin' Out'
    2. When was the last time you stuck your foot in your mouth (figuratively speaking of course)? this morning
    3. Favorite non-dwt website? Webkinz
    4. How many times a day do you check your email? school mail- all day; home mail- 5 or 6 times
    5. Would you rather give up your computer or your cell phone? cell phone- I only have it for emergencies anyway
    6. Will you be visiting WDW this summer? yes, with my sister in July
    7. How do you feel about Figment not making appearances at Epcot any more? I never saw him there anyway
    8. What is the best compliment you have ever received? I want to be more like you.
    9. Would you rather visit Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney? Hong Kong.
    10. If you could compete in the Olympics what sport would you choose? figure skating
    11. Ever worn a pedeometer to WDW? no
    12. Do you pay all your bills at one time? no- usually pay them as they come in
    13. What magazines do you subscribe to? Rachael Ray, Martha Stewart(a gift); CardMaker
    14. Whats the last thing you watched on tv? Wheel of Fortune
    15. Your favorite WDW meal? Scopa Special at La Cellier
    16. Your favorite smiley? don't really have one
    17. Did the easter bunny bring you anything? no
    18. Do you celebrate the sedar supper? no
    19. Water ski or snow ski? failed at both
    20. What CD is in your car right now? the soundtrack to 'Joseph and His Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat'
    Piglet Rules!!

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    1. Anything exciting happening this week? 2nd spring break haha, going to mexico SURFING! for a landlocked girl that is awesome
    2. When was the last time you stuck your foot in your mouth (figuratively speaking of course)? earlier today
    3. Favorite non-dwt website? facebook, or do i hate it haha
    4. How many times a day do you check your email? a few times, normally i know for school im not getting anything and regular its mostly cleaning things out
    5. Would you rather give up your computer or your cell phone? computer, my cell is my life, i text non stop
    6. Will you be visiting WDW this summer? no, but moving there in the fall, maybe, if i decide in 2 days
    7. How do you feel about Figment not making appearances at Epcot any more? Thats horribly sad. Ok its sad, i love figement, but ive got a decent picture with him
    8. What is the best compliment you have ever received? That I'm perfect, fyi, far from it
    9. Would you rather visit Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney? Tokyo, i'd have to side trip to Fuji though
    10. If you could compete in the Olympics what sport would you choose? It would have been softball, but sadly thats no longer an olympic sport. So doubles figure skating
    12. Do you pay all your bills at one time? bills? no, as they come
    13. What magazines do you subscribe to? none, but i borrow a lot from the library, like Architecture MN and Cosmo
    14. Whats the last thing you watched on tv? Pussycat Dolls Girlicious
    15. Your favorite WDW meal? Duck
    16. Your favorite smiley? eh, the devil like one haha
    17. Did the easter bunny bring you anything? Yea!
    18. Do you celebrate the sedar supper? no
    19. Water ski or snow ski? yep, less snow though. i do spend much of the summer skiing
    20. What CD is in your car right now? no cd player
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

akur is offline 82 miles to WDW!
    1. Anything exciting happening this week? It's our 15th wedding anniversary.
    2. When was the last time you stuck your foot in your mouth (figuratively speaking of course)? can't remember
    3. Favorite non-dwt website? Cafe Mom
    4. How many times a day do you check your email? 2-3
    5. Would you rather give up your computer or your cell phone? cell phone
    6. Will you be visiting WDW this summer? no
    7. How do you feel about Figment not making appearences at Epcot any more? I love Figment! He'll be missed. I have him on a keychain.
    8. What is the best compliment you have ever recieved? that I'm a good cook
    9. Would you rather visit Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney? Hong Kong
    10. If you could compete in the Olympics what sport would you choose? no sports talent, really. My only talent is cooking. I did swim competitely in middle school, so maybe that.
    11. Ever worn a pedeometer to WDW? Yes, a few times.
    12. Do you pay all your bills at one time? no, but DH does.

13. What magazines do you subscribe to? Bon Apetit, Saveur,
    Good Housekeeping, Baby Talk, Parent, Wonder Time

14. Whats the last thing you watched on tv? I'm watching News right now.
    15. Your favorite WDW meal? breakfast at 1900 Faire

16. Your favorite smiley?
    17. Did the easter bunny bring you anything? no, we're Jewish. My mom did send me some Lindt chocolate eggs
    18. Do you celebrate the sedar supper? yes

19. Water ski or snow ski? neither, but I did try water skiing once.

20. What CD is in your car right now? A whole bunch: soundtracks for Mary Poppins, Sound of Music and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Neil Diamond, Rod Stewart, and WDW music of the parks.
    Ana The Librarian

MomtoMandJ in the box

CapnEO is offline B-Ticket Holder
    1. Anything exciting happening this week? wedding planning
    2. When was the last time you stuck your foot in your mouth (figuratively speaking of course)? probably yesterday
    3. Favorite non-dwt website? MySpace.com - Ryan Frisinger - US - Acoustic / Folk / Alternative - www.myspace.com/ryanfrisinger (haha...my own)
    4. How many times a day do you check your email? too many to count
    5. Would you rather give up your computer or your cell phone? computer
    6. Will you be visiting WDW this summer? oh yeh...my "disneymoon"...and trip #18
    7. How do you feel about Figment not making appearences at Epcot any more? it's a shame...how can you go from representing an entire park to obsolete?!?
    8. What is the best compliment you have ever recieved? any compliment from my fiance
    9. Would you rather visit Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney? tokyo, for sure
    10. If you could compete in the Olympics what sport would you choose? curling
    11. Ever worn a pedeometer to WDW? nah
    12. Do you pay all your bills at one time? haha...nope
    13. What magazines do you subscribe to? none
    14. Whats the last thing you watched on tv? NCAA basketball
    15. Your favorite WDW meal? it's not really a meal...but...a...TURKEY LEG
    16. Your favorite smiley? old fashioned
    17. Did the easter bunny bring you anything? 4 cadbury eggs
    18. Do you celebrate the sedar supper? nope
    19. Water ski or snow ski? neither...but sitting in a boat watching is better than sitting in a lodge watching
    20. What CD is in your car right now? misty edwards

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost
    1. Anything exciting happening this week? not really, but we just got back from Ireland.
    2. When was the last time you stuck your foot in your mouth (figuratively speaking of course)? I don't remember. it was probably very recent.
    3. Favorite non-dwt website? I post on horror.com quite a bit
    4. How many times a day do you check your email?if it's a slow day at work, like today, a lot. usually I check it 4 or 5 times a day while at work and none on the weekends.
    5. Would you rather give up your computer or your cell phone? cell phone
    6. Will you be visiting WDW this summer? maybe if I can talk my wife into it
    7. How do you feel about Figment not making appearences at Epcot any more? that is messed up
    8. What is the best compliment you have ever recieved? my most recent one was when a friend of mine in Ireland told me, "It's good to have ya home, Travis. it was a long holiday you were on."
    9. Would you rather visit Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney?Tokyo
    10. If you could compete in the Olympics what sport would you choose? bobsled. you didn't say whether it had to be in the summer or not.
    11. Ever worn a pedeometer to WDW? a what? I guess not.
    12. Do you pay all your bills at one time? sorta, I think.

13. What magazines do you subscribe to?currently: the local newspaper, GQ (I got a free subscription, don't look at me like that), and Fangoria

14. Whats the last thing you watched on tv? I watch the news every morning
    15. Your favorite WDW meal? too tuff to call. that meal at le cellier with DWT friends was amazing. I always like 50s Prime Time and Marrakesh too.

16. Your favorite smiley? mainly b/c I'm borderline obsessed with the HM
    17. Did the easter bunny bring you anything? yes
    18. Do you celebrate the sedar supper? nah

19. Water ski or snow ski? I've tried water skiing, but not snow skiing. I think I'd like the snow better, though.

20. What CD is in your car right now? mainly: 3 mixes. one of 1970s and 1980s country, one of Irish music, and one of Metal/Doom music. lots of other stuff, but those 3 are what I'm listening to the most currently.

If we can dream it, we can do it

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by the7thAve View Post
    15. Your favorite WDW meal? too tuff to call. that meal at le cellier with DWT friends was amazing. I always like 50s Prime Time and Marrakesh too.
    It was pretty darn cool, wasn't it? We shoulda hung out more.
    Welcome back!

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost
    thanks! and yes, we shoulda taken advantage of some more hang time.

If we can dream it, we can do it

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    1. Anything exciting happening this week? Well I wouldn't call it exciting, but I got my ears cleaned out
    2. When was the last time you stuck your foot in your mouth (figuratively speaking of course) a few days ago lol
    3. Favorite non-dwt website? The Sims2.com
    4. How many times a day do you check your email? once, but I don't check it everyday like I should
    5. Would you rather give up your computer or your cell phone? Cell phone
    6. Will you be visiting WDW this summer? No, but I will maybe visit this fall
    7. How do you feel about Figment not making appearences at Epcot any more? awful, I never got to meet him!!
    8. What is the best compliment you have ever recieved? Im a great friend
    9. Would you rather visit Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney? Hong Kong because it opened when I was in WDW in 05.
    10. If you could compete in the Olympics what sport would you choose? Gymnastics, I used to be in it but they never invited me back
    12. Do you pay all your bills at one time? I don't have any bills
    13. What magazines do you subscribe to? none currently
    14. Whats the last thing you watched on tv? spongebob squarepants
    15. Your favorite WDW meal? It's tough, either Chef Mickey's or Crystal Palace
    16. Your favorite smiley? , it's so funny lol
    17. Did the easter bunny bring you anything? He brought me candy and a new stuffed animal
    18. Do you celebrate the sedar supper? no, don't know what that is
    19. Water ski or snow ski? Snow, I don't like my ears to get wet
    20. What CD is in your car right now? none now, early I had Paul Simon in there
    Tiffany~ºoº ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    Bumping this up because it had fallen to page 3!
    Dreams Really Do Come True

disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe
    Great music Ryan!
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

New questionaroonies 4/6

I have not been able to keep up with these questions as well as I once did - but I will try and change them periodically - Anyone and everyone is welcome to do the same

1. What was your biggest accomplishment of the past year?
    2. What do you plan to accomplish this year?
    3. What are the highlights of your ten year plan?
    4. Do you ever bike to work?
    5. Have you ever been in a car accident?
    6. Whats the worst bone you have ever broken?
    7. What Disney character do you identify with the most?
    8. Name three qualities you look for in a friend/ significant other?
    9. Do you like to cook?
    10. If you could buy one new peice of furniture what would you get?
    11. Would you cut off your pinky finger if it meant you got a night in Cinderella Castle?
    12. Do you have any guilty pleasures?
    13. If you were not doing what you do now what career would you have chosen?
    14. Love or Money?
    15. Scariest movie you have ever seen?
    16. Most romantic thing you have ever done?
    17. Favorite room of your house?
    18. Favorite resort? Value/ Moderate/ Deluxe
    19. When was your last visit to the World?
    20. When was your first visit?

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

I have not been able to keep up with these questions as well as I once did - but I will try and change them periodically - Anyone and everyone is welcome to do the same

1. What was your biggest accomplishment of the past year? Finally getting back into shape - its not baby weight anymore when the kid is walking!
    2. What do you plan to accomplish this year? New job, move out of an apartment to someplace with horses
    3. What are the highlights of your ten year plan? Buy a house, get married, maybe more kids, hit 6 digits
    4. Do you ever bike to work? I wish I could - my town is not at all bike friendly - I would get run over or worse
    5. Have you ever been in a car accident? 3 times - but never as the driver
    6. Whats the worst bone you have ever broken? Toss up between femur and collar bone
    7. What Disney character do you identify with the most? Megara (Sassy, sarcastic, a little jaded, but a romantic at heart) and Nani (exasperated single "mom")
    8. Name three qualities you look for in a friend/ significant other? kindness, intelligence, steadiness
    9. Do you like to cook? YES - I just wish my toddler enjoyed gourmet
    10. If you could buy one new peice of furniture what would you get? A really expensive amazing mattress
    11. Would you cut off your pinky finger if it meant you got a night in Cinderella Castle? I would think about it - the pinky is basically vestigial anyways
    12. Do you have any guilty pleasures? I get a pedicure everyother week and a massage once a month at my favorite day spa - It's not an indulence - I NEED it!
    13. If you were not doing what you do now what career would you have chosen? Vet or lawyer
    14. Love or Money? Love!
    15. Scariest movie you have ever seen? Fire in the Sky - kind of ruined my ability to sleep without a nightlight
    16. Most romantic thing you have ever done? Re-created Christmas in April for my ex who was out of the country for 5 months and missed the real thing. Yeah - I rock - finding a live christmas tree in Florida in April is almost impossible
    17. Favorite room of your house? My bedroom - it is my nest
    18. Favorite resort? Value/ Moderate/ Deluxe Pop century/ Coronado Springs/ Polynesian
    19. When was your last visit to the World? January 2008
    20. When was your first visit? September 1981
    Last edited by disneydarling; 04-06-2008 at 08:35 AM.

mattj4226 is offline Fastpass Holder
    1. What was your biggest accomplishment of the past year? Passing College Algebra
    2. What do you plan to accomplish this year? Lose 70 lbs.
    3. What are the highlights of your ten year plan? Working for Disney (on the Corporate Level)
    4. Do you ever bike to work? No. To far away.
    5. Have you ever been in a car accident? Minor fender-bender a few years ago.
    6. Whats the worst bone you have ever broken? Never broken one, knock on wood.
    7. What Disney character do you identify with the most? Mix of Grumpy, Stitch, and Figment.
    8. Name three qualities you look for in a friend/ significant other? Disney fanatic.
    9. Do you like to cook? yes!
    10. If you could buy one new peice of furniture what would you get? A bookshelf
    11. Would you cut off your pinky finger if it meant you got a night in Cinderella Castle? Yeah. If it's a clean cut, they can re-attach it right?
    12. Do you have any guilty pleasures? Chocolate and Opera
    13. If you were not doing what you do now what career would you have chosen? I'm a college student so, I would take anything other than this!
    14. Love or Money? Does Love of Money count?
    15. Scariest movie you have ever seen? I hate scary movies, but I would say The Exorcist.
    16. Most romantic thing you have ever done? I'm not that romantic.
    17. Favorite room of your house? My room of course!
    18. Favorite resort? Value/ Moderate/ Deluxe Pop/ Coronodo/ Poly (I didn't copy yours ^!!!)
    19. When was your last visit to the World? December '07
    20. When was your first visit? November 1986. 6 months before I was born.
    - Matt
    Allaboutthemouseketeer #155
    http://anotherdisney.blogspot.com/
    http://mattspoliticalrants.blogspot.com/

2009 & 2010 WDW Half Marathons, 2009 Disneyland Half Marathon,

Next Visit to the World: March '09 for Princess Half Marathon Weekend?