Mine and my daughter's answers...
THIS IS MY ANSWERS IN BLUE AND MY DAUGHTER'S IN RED...
1. Which ride would you not mind being stuck riding on all day (12+ hrs)?
SOARIN OF COURSE Soarin!!! For Sure!!!
2. Which show would you like to star in?
LIGHTS, MOTORS, ACTION! The Electrical Parade
3. Which character would you play (see question 2)?
STUNT DRIVER Since I am short probably Peter Pan but I wanna be Donald Duck
4. Would you rather have one night on the Grand I or a week on the Disney Wonder?
DISNEY WONDER Well, I am not sure...Disney Cruise Line Wonder would be fun but I saw a thing on the travel channel about the Grand I that goes out of the Floridian that is a little boat and it has full butler service, breakfast and lunch and CHAMPAGNE SERVICE! And it is your own private boat you charter so I say GRAND I!!!
5. What extinct attraction would you most like to revive?
THE SKYWAY RIDE FROM TOMORROW LAND TO FANTASY LAND Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
6. If you could get married or host a grand soiree in a disney ride or attraction which attraction would you choose?
LUAU AT THE POLYNESIAN That is easy~ The Boardwalk where I am getting married in October! HAHAHAHA!!
7. You are mayor of Main Street for the day....what new rule or law would you instate?
OPEN 24 HOURS Free hot dogs at Casey's!!
8. Would you take your pets with you to visit the parks if you could?
9. If Florida were invaded by crazed zombies...which park would you choose to baracade yourself in?
IN THE LAND I would baracade myself in The World Showcase...plenty of food and drinks and costumes to hide out in!!
10. If you could build a new WDW where in the world would you put it?
TEXAS Lonestar Disney! (That would be Texas!!)
11. Which Disney park, other than WDW, do you most want to visit?
DISNEY PARIS Tokyo Disney
12. Caseys hotdogs or Turkey legs?
HOT DOGS Casey's hand's down!!
13. What Classic ride/attraction would you demolish (if you had to)?
TIKI BIRDS Dumbo the Flying Elephant
14. Which resort would you like to take over as your own private residence?
POLY The Polynesian
15. Which ride/attraction makes you laugh till it hurts?
SPLASH MOUNTAIN El Tiempo the Mexican boat ride
16. Which ride/attraction kinda creeps you out?
TOWER OF TERROR The Aladdin Carpet ride in Adventureland because the camel spits at you.
17. Have you ever been in love at WDW?
WITH MY FAMILY Yes I am getting married there!
18. What year did you first visit WDW?
1973 1982 Hotel Royal Plaza
19. What year did you last visit WDW?
MARCH 2007 Saratoga Springs 2007 Old Key West
20. Would you rather be a keeper for a day at AK or a marine biologist for a day at Living Seas (with Nemo..... or whatever)?
AK Neither one! GROSS!!!
"Don't Drink The Beverly!"
1973 - Holiday Inn
1977 & 79 - Dutch Inn
1982 - Royal Plaza
1984 - Poly
1986 - Treehouse Villas
1988 - Hilton (downtown Disney)
1990 - Offsite
1991 - Dolphin
1992 - Wyndham LBV
1996 - Dolphin
1997 - Yacht Club Resort (2 Visits)
1998 - Villas @ Disney Institute
1999 - Yacht Club Resort (2 Visits)
2000 & 2001 - Offsite
2001 - Hilton (downtown Disney)
2002 - Grosvenor
2003 - Old Key West (2 Visits)
2004 - Old Key West
2004 - All Star Music
2005 - Beach Club Villas
2006 - Old Key West & Coronado Springs
2006 - Old Key West (2nd trip)
2007 - Saratoga Springs and Coronado Springs
2008 - Old Key West
2008 - Caribbean Beach Resort
2009 - Bay Lake Towers and All Star Movies
2010 - POP and OKW
2011 - OKW and POP