Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 6 of 112 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss The Ongoing Questionnaire Extrodinaire in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; 1. Have you ever dated someone who was a bigger disney fanatic than you were? no 2. If a sudden blizzard were to strike WDW what ride would you run ...
    lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    1. Have you ever dated someone who was a bigger disney fanatic than you were? no
    2. If a sudden blizzard were to strike WDW what ride would you run towards to keep warm?
    Ellens Energy Adventure, Its big enough to fit ppl but small enough to huddle in rooms for warmth if needed. And if the blizzard knocked out the energy, we would have the solar panels which are likely not to attract much snow cuz of the slant and the reflections from the sun. Then we would be able to make our own heat. That or the Land where the boat ride has sand and food. The sand would just make you feel warmer.
    3. If a witch turned you into an animatronic what ride would you most want to be on?
    CoP
    4. Which ride would you rather short circuit yourself than be in?
    Probably Stitch
    5. If you could "steal" one prop from WDW what would it be? All? I don’t know there are so many awesome ones but I do like a hippo from IASW lol
    6. MVMCP or MNSSHP?
    MVMCP, could get some good ideas for house decorations for what little space is left
    7. Which Haunted Mansion hitch-hiker is your personal favorite?
    Phineas?
    8. Would you rather wear the Beasts costume in the middle of July or Tinks costume during a cold spell in January?
    Tinks. Cold in Fl is where I wear shorts.
    9. If you wanted to foil security and hide out at Disney over night where would you hide?
    A cave on TSI
    10. Would you rather be a momorail, ferry boat, or bus driver?
    Monorail
    11. What's your sign (baby)?
    Aquarius
    12. What is your least favorite WDW food?
    The spicy seaweed at Teppanyaki, probably woulda been better if it wasn’t so spicy
    13. What is the one item you could not live without during a trip to the World?
    My ticket-wouldn’t be able to get into the parks
    14. Have you ever been burnt robster red while visiting the world?
    Nope
    15. Would you rather hang glide off the contemporary or rock climb up the side of the Dolphin?
    Ohh tough choice. Probably hang glide cuz the dolphin wouldn’t be that exciting to climb cuz its just a regular building then a really slippery sided creature
    16. If you could refurb one ride to your specs which would you choose?

17. If you could adopt a disney pet who would you take home? Abu, always wanted a monkey
    18. If you could spar with a disney villan who's booty would you kick?
    Ooo, sword fight would be cool vs a pirate but I really dislike Cinderella’s stepmother(blanking on name) more than a lot of the others.
    19. Which disney horse would you choose as your faithful steed?
    Pegasus, he can fly too and hes pretty
    20. Would you rather go on a date with Woody or Buzz? (or Bo=Peep or Mrs. Potato Head)?
    Woody, Buzz is shorter and not a cowboy…
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe
    We need to have a WDW meet just for posters to this thread.....can you imagine the trouble we would get into!!???

Good news for me....I just accepted a job that moves me closer to Disney - I am currently 1hr 45 min from WDW....starting in August I will be less than an hour away!!! On land with horses!!! So I officially volunteer my new house as the Questionnaire Extrodonaire WDW meet headquarters!!!
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Do you need a roommate?

Quote Originally Posted by Tinker Bell View Post
    Do you need a roommate?

Sure and bring your boys...we could start a single mom/disney nut/ twisted humor commune!!!

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

Can we wear tiaras?

akur is offline 82 miles to WDW!
    Congrats, Disneydarling! Will you make it to one of the meets now?

1. Have you ever dated someone who was a bigger disney fanatic than you were? no
    2. If a sudden blizzard were to strike WDW what ride would you run towards to keep warm?
    The Land, at least there'll be food
    3. If a witch turned you into an animatronic what ride would you most want to be on?
    Pirates
    4. Which ride would you rather short circuit yourself than be in?
    Autopia? I forget the real ride's name
    5. If you could "steal" one prop from WDW what would it be? Pirate & wench customes, l
    6. MVMCP or MNSSHP?
    MNSSHP, we're Jewish, don't do Christmas
    7. Which Haunted Mansion hitch-hiker is your personal favorite?
    I don't think I know their names!
    8. Would you rather wear the Beasts costume in the middle of July or Tinks costume during a cold spell in January?
    Tinks! I can jump around to keep warm. I hate sweating!
    9. If you wanted to foil security and hide out at Disney over night where would you hide?
    not sure... a bathroom, maybe?I
    10. Would you rather be a momorail, ferry boat, or bus driver?
    Monorail
    11. What's your sign (baby)?
    Saggitarious
    12. What is your least favorite WDW food?
    Can't really think of anything... don't really like the counter food, but I'll eat it if I'm hungry. How about limp fries?
    Camera
    14. Have you ever been burnt robster red while visiting the world?
    No, but got a nice tan at Typhoon Lagoon
    15. Would you rather hang glide off the contemporary or rock climb up the side of the Dolphin?
    hang glide
    16. If you could refurb one ride to your specs which would you choose?
    gee, I'm not sure... I love most as is. Maybe Main Street... I'd change some of the shops.
    17. If you could adopt a disney pet who would you take home? Baloo
    18. If you could spar with a disney villan who's booty would you kick?
    Cruella de Ville.
    19. Which disney horse would you choose as your faithful steed?
    The merrry go round horse of Mary Poppins
    20. Would you rather go on a date with Woody or Buzz? (or Bo=Peep or Mrs. Potato Head)?
    Woody! Buzz is show off[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by akur; 06-29-2007 at 03:03 PM. Reason: codes
    Ana The Librarian

MomtoMandJ in the box

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    1. Have you ever dated someone who was a bigger disney fanatic than you were? Not yet.
    2. If a sudden blizzard were to strike WDW what ride would you run towards to keep warm? Just for the sake of keeping warm? I'm with Trav on this one and seconding the motion for Test Track.
    3. If a witch turned you into an animatronic what ride would you most want to be on? One of the skeletons on the beach of the caverns in Pirates of The Caribbean. For the longest time, I was hoping to one day be able to pull some strings to replace one of those boys with my bones as my final resting place.
    4. Which ride would you rather short circuit yourself than be in? That's pretty extreme......but I'd probably have to go with It's A Small World on principle.
    5. If you could "steal" one prop from WDW what would it be? The bullwhip from the Indiana Jones stunt show--that's the real deal (a David Morgan; the name in whips. They certainly don't come cheap).
    6. MVMCP or MNSSHP? Never had a chance to check out the Halloween season, so B.
    7. Which Haunted Mansion hitch-hiker is your personal favorite? Phineas--he always creeped me out more than the other two as a little guy (and in a spook house, that's an important virtue).
    8. Would you rather wear the Beasts costume in the middle of July or Tinks costume during a cold spell in January? Beast's. I can cope with heat.
    9. If you wanted to foil security and hide out at Disney over night where would you hide? If I was serious about eluding security, I wouldn't stay in one place. If it had to be just one, I'd try my luck on top of the Mexican pyramid in the World Showcase.
    10. Would you rather be a monorail, ferry boat, or bus driver? Boat pilot.
    11. What's your sign (baby)? MEN AT WORK
    12. What is your least favorite WDW food? I'm not a huge fan of popcorn, no matter where it's from; Disney or elsewhere.
    13. What is the one item you could not live without during a trip to the World? All melodrama aside, I'd say a good pair of shoes.
    14. Have you ever been burnt lobster red while visiting the world? No way.
    15. Would you rather hang glide off the contemporary or rock climb up the side of the Dolphin? If I had the green light to do so, I'd go with the climb.
    16. If you could refurb one ride to your specs which would you choose? Here's yet another fan of the classic Journey Into Imagination. And while I was at it, I'd put Captain EO back (say what you will, that was one heck of a show).
    17. If you could adopt a Disney pet who would you take home? Stitch. The little guy reminds me so much of a dog I once had, I think Disney owes me royalties.
    18. If you could spar with a Disney villain who's booty would you kick? In a heartbeat, the Barker from Pinocchio. Ever since I was very young, I've always regarded this creep with more contempt than any other in the Disney annals, and remember wanting to do any number of violent things to him.
    19. Which Disney horse would you choose as your faithful steed? Samson from Sleeping Beauty. I might have gone with Khan, Mulan's ride, but I'm too vain to want to be mistaken for riding a cow.
    20. Would you rather go on a date with Woody or Buzz? (or Bo-Peep or Mrs. Potato Head)? Bo-Peep isn't ringin' any bells with me, but I think I'd take my chances with her. If things don't work out, I'll keep Rainbow Brite's (tm) cell number handy.

disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!
    Lol, you guys crack me up.

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

Tink = We would absolutely have to wear tiara's! Especially while doing unglamorous things like housework...just to remind us of who we REALLY are!!

Akur = I will def. be making it to a couple meets...as soon as my pass isn't blocked out anymore!

BellHopper is offline C-Ticket Holder

Tiaras?!

Quote Originally Posted by Tinker Bell View Post
    Can we wear tiaras?
    did i hear tiaras?! haha
    BellHopper:
    Isn't WDW just a people trap operated by a mouse?

D23 Charter Member

Quote Originally Posted by BellHopper View Post
    did i hear tiaras?! haha
    The tiaras are necessary to distinguish Caroline and I from the common folk (it's sometimes hard to tell that we're royalty after we've been chasing our kids around all day)

BellHopper is offline C-Ticket Holder
    haha, but of course you do it with dignified elegance. like princesses.
    BellHopper:
    Isn't WDW just a people trap operated by a mouse?

D23 Charter Member

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    1. Have you ever dated someone who was a bigger Disney fanatic than you were? no, but my husband frowns upon me dating unless I get all my housework done
    2. If a sudden blizzard were to strike WDW what ride would you run toward to keep warm? POTC - I'd look to Capt. Jack to keep me warm

3. If a witch turned you into an animatronic what ride would you most want to be on? Muppets

4. Which ride would you rather short circuit yourself than be in? Stitches Great Escape

5. If you could "steal" one prop from WDW what would it be? Cinderella's Glass Slippers
    6. MVMCP or MNSSHP? MVMCP - I like the cookies and hot cocoa

7. Which Haunted Mansion hitch-hiker is your personal favorite? Gus

8. Would you rather wear the Beasts costume in the middle of July or Tinks costume during a cold spell in January? Beast's - I'm really afraid of heights - cold and scared

9. If you wanted to foil security and hide out at Disney over night where would you hide? Under the skirting on a stage

10. Would you rather be a monorail, ferry boat, or bus driver?
    Monorail
    11. What's your sign (baby)? Taurus

12. What is your least favorite WDW food? popcorn

Credit card
    14. Have you ever been burnt lobster red while visiting the world? No, but it's been close

15. Would you rather hang glide off the contemporary or rock climb up the side of the Dolphin? pass on both - that height thing again

16. If you could refurb one ride to your specs which would you choose? Kahi River Rapids - some cars would actually keep riders dry during cooler weather days

17. If you could adopt a Disney pet who would you take home? Lucky
    18. If you could spar with a Disney villain who's booty would you kick? Siamese cats from Lady and the Tramp

19. Which Disney horse would you choose as your faithful steed? Prince Charming's horse

Woody
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Quote Originally Posted by disneydarling View Post
    The tiaras are necessary to distinguish Caroline and I from the common folk (it's sometimes hard to tell that we're royalty after we've been chasing our kids around all day)
    Exactly! Plus we'd look cute in them.

baylordad is offline D-Ticket Holder

Mine and my daughter's answers...

THIS IS MY ANSWERS IN BLUE AND MY DAUGHTER'S IN RED...
    1. Which ride would you not mind being stuck riding on all day (12+ hrs)?
    SOARIN OF COURSE Soarin!!! For Sure!!!
    2. Which show would you like to star in?
    LIGHTS, MOTORS, ACTION! The Electrical Parade
    3. Which character would you play (see question 2)?
    STUNT DRIVER Since I am short probably Peter Pan but I wanna be Donald Duck
    4. Would you rather have one night on the Grand I or a week on the Disney Wonder?
    DISNEY WONDER Well, I am not sure...Disney Cruise Line Wonder would be fun but I saw a thing on the travel channel about the Grand I that goes out of the Floridian that is a little boat and it has full butler service, breakfast and lunch and CHAMPAGNE SERVICE! And it is your own private boat you charter so I say GRAND I!!!

5. What extinct attraction would you most like to revive?
    THE SKYWAY RIDE FROM TOMORROW LAND TO FANTASY LAND Mr. Toad's Wild Ride

6. If you could get married or host a grand soiree in a disney ride or attraction which attraction would you choose?
    LUAU AT THE POLYNESIAN That is easy~ The Boardwalk where I am getting married in October! HAHAHAHA!!
    7. You are mayor of Main Street for the day....what new rule or law would you instate?
    OPEN 24 HOURS Free hot dogs at Casey's!!
    8. Would you take your pets with you to visit the parks if you could?
    NO No.
    9. If Florida were invaded by crazed zombies...which park would you choose to baracade yourself in?
    IN THE LAND I would baracade myself in The World Showcase...plenty of food and drinks and costumes to hide out in!!
    10. If you could build a new WDW where in the world would you put it?
    TEXAS Lonestar Disney! (That would be Texas!!)
    11. Which Disney park, other than WDW, do you most want to visit?
    DISNEY PARIS Tokyo Disney

12. Caseys hotdogs or Turkey legs?
    HOT DOGS Casey's hand's down!!
    13. What Classic ride/attraction would you demolish (if you had to)?
    TIKI BIRDS Dumbo the Flying Elephant
    14. Which resort would you like to take over as your own private residence?
    POLY The Polynesian
    15. Which ride/attraction makes you laugh till it hurts?
    SPLASH MOUNTAIN El Tiempo the Mexican boat ride
    16. Which ride/attraction kinda creeps you out?
    TOWER OF TERROR The Aladdin Carpet ride in Adventureland because the camel spits at you.

17. Have you ever been in love at WDW?
    WITH MY FAMILY Yes I am getting married there!

18. What year did you first visit WDW?
    1973 1982 Hotel Royal Plaza

19. What year did you last visit WDW?
    MARCH 2007 Saratoga Springs 2007 Old Key West
    20. Would you rather be a keeper for a day at AK or a marine biologist for a day at Living Seas (with Nemo..... or whatever)?
    AK Neither one! GROSS!!!
    "Don't Drink The Beverly!"
    1973 - Holiday Inn
    1977 & 79 - Dutch Inn
    1982 - Royal Plaza
    1984 - Poly
    1986 - Treehouse Villas
    1988 - Hilton (downtown Disney)
    1990 - Offsite
    1991 - Dolphin
    1992 - Wyndham LBV
    1996 - Dolphin