Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 62 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss The Ongoing Questionnaire Extrodinaire in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; 1) Favorite jarred thing to eat? any kind of homemade jams/preserves. mayhaw, fig, muscadine, etc. 2) Favorite canned thing to eat? chili with crackers. which, incidentally, was one of Walt ...
    the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost
    1) Favorite jarred thing to eat? any kind of homemade jams/preserves. mayhaw, fig, muscadine, etc.
    2) Favorite canned thing to eat? chili with crackers. which, incidentally, was one of Walt Disney's favorite meals.
    3) Would you rather have hardwood floors or carpet? hardwood, but our rental we're in has carpet.
    4) Longest you've driven in a day (hours)? when I was in a band we drove nonstop from Alabama to Boston. I don't know how long it was b/c we slept and drove in shifts.
    5) What was your longest layover? not counting cancelled flights, probly about 5 hours.
    6) Can you sleep on a plane/car/train? rarely
    7) Longest train ride you have been on (where to where)? despite working for the railroad, I haven't traveled very far on passenger trains.
    8) Weirdest thing you've ever eaten? I dunno. I'll eat pretty much anything, if it's food. I've had lots of stuff like chitlins, brains, pickled pig feet, etc. etc.
    9) Can you type without looking at your hands? yes
    10) How many people met online have you met up with in real life? at least 3 that I can think of off the top of my head.
    11) If you were to change your name, what would you change it to? I like my name quite a bit, but it would probly be something stupid like Totally Awesome Man or Doo Doo Brown
    12) Do you eat cake on your birthday? usually
    13) Do you dip cookies in your coffee? I have done it before, but it is so rare that I think this counts as a "no"
    14) Coffee and cake or milk and cookies? coffee and bourbon
    15) Who did you have on your walls as a teen? I had a lot of posters. mostly from horror movies and bands.
    16) Ever have a penpal? my cousin, who has always been my closest friend, moved to Dallas and, before the internet, we wrote letters to each other. does that count?
    17) If you were to put a movie title (real or made up) to your life, what would it be? Really Cool and Exciting but then Old and Boring, but always Nerdy
    18) Favorite song right now? Come to the Sabbat by Black Widow
    19) Last thing you bought? Plane tickets to John Wayne Airport. Santa Ana, CA.
    20) Any plans for the weekend? tonight I will play WoW after the wife goes to bed. tomorrow I will help clean the house. then Sunday I hafta work (but it'll be OT money for upcoming DL trip)
    Last edited by the7thAve; 04-26-2008 at 03:28 PM. Reason: sperring

If we can dream it, we can do it

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydarling View Post
    Yay Tink! Thanks for the new questions...I take it that you are also tingling in anticipation for the new *** and the City Movie?!

8) Weirdest thing you've ever eaten? Rocky Mountain Oysters (Calf testes)
    Looking forward to the movie but at the same time maybe I don't want to know what happens! I have already heard tons of spoilers. Oh well.

Question for you Meg, did those taste just like chicken?

1) Favorite jarred thing to eat? Artichoke hearts
    2) Favorite canned thing to eat? Hearts of palm (I love palm trees so much that I eat them).
    3) Would you rather have hardwood floors or carpet? Dark hardwood
    4) Longest you've driven in a day (hours)? Close to 24, driving back home from WDW after 9-11, since we couldn't get a flight back.
    5) What was your longest layover? 3 hours in Detroit. No!! Not Detroit!
    6) Can you sleep on a plane/car/train? Not really/Easily/yes
    7) Longest train ride you have been on (where to where)? Toronto to Montreal, about 5 hours.
    8) Weirdest thing you've ever eaten? Jellyfish
    9) Can you type without looking at your hands? Yes
    10) How many people met online have you met up with in real life? 9 I think and none of them were psycho killers.
    11) If you were to change your name, what would you change it to? Veronica or Genevieve or my middle name, Nicole (although I don't like it in French).
    12) Do you eat cake on your birthday? Birthday cake is my favorite.
    13) Do you dip cookies in your coffee? Yuck to crumbs in coffee.
    14) Coffee and cake or milk and cookies? Oreos and milk
    15) Who did you have on your walls as a teen? Duran Duran, Platinum Blonde, a giant door sized Depeche Mode poster I got at the concert.
    16) Ever have a penpal? Yes
    17) If you were to put a movie title (real or made up) to your life, what would it be? It's a Crazy/Beautiful Life
    18) Favorite song right now? Call on Me - Eric Prydz
    19) Last thing you bought? $150 of groceries
    20) Any plans for the weekend? Go for a walk with the kidlets, maybe check out the flea market, I am on the market for a funky chandelier.
    Last edited by Tinker Bell; 04-25-2008 at 10:12 AM.

emabee is offline Not too much longer til I'm in the World again!!!
    1) Favorite jarred thing to eat? chow-chow and stewed tomatoes (it's a southern thing)
    2) Favorite canned thing to eat? canned? yuck. It's all fresh for me, baby. Except for this one brand of canned collard greens that are to die for.
    3) Would you rather have hardwood floors or carpet? hardwood. I don't even want to think about what's crawling around in carpet.
    4) Longest you've driven in a day (hours)? 17 hrs
    5) What was your longest layover? I dunno.....an hour maybe? I don't fly a lot.
    6) Can you sleep on a plane/car/train? I can sleep anywhere.
    7) Longest train ride you have been on (where to where)? The time it takes to circle the Magic Kingdom.....otherwise, never been on a train.
    8) Weirdest thing you've ever eaten? octopus (the sushi variety)
    9) Can you type without looking at your hands? pshaw, yeah!
    10) How many people met online have you met up with in real life? 5
    11) If you were to change your name, what would you change it to? Fifi Larue.....no, I'm just kidding. I like my name, but I might like to go by my middle name...Briar instead of Emily.
    12) Do you eat cake on your birthday? Not technically cake, I prefer cupcakes (no forks needed, just peel and eat!).
    13) Do you dip cookies in your coffee? Yuck, no.
    14) Coffee and cake or milk and cookies? Cake and milk. I don't like cookies.
    15) Who did you have on your walls as a teen? Fred Savage, Chris Young, Kirk Cameron, Garfield, middle school and high school themed items.
    16) Ever have a penpal? Yeah.
    17) If you were to put a movie title (real or made up) to your life, what would it be? Hmmm....Seen But Not Heard
    18) Favorite song right now? Defying Gravity by Freddy (check him out at THE FREDDY! - Welcome to FreddyTown)
    19) Last thing you bought? pack of Polar Ice gum
    20) Any plans for the weekend? oil change, brake job, going to the vets, buying some new chairs for the dining room, fishing if it doesn't rain.
    http://pinefrog.com/DWT/vana.htm

Disney things I love:

The Capt'n:
    Pirates:
    Magic Kingdom:
    All things Alice:

peanut is offline NOOTS!
    1) Favorite jarred thing to eat? Peanut Butter
    2) Favorite canned thing to eat? Mandarin Oranges
    3) Would you rather have hardwood floors or carpet? Hardwood Floors
    4) Longest you've driven in a day (hours)? 12
    5) What was your longest layover? 13 hours at Heathrow (thanks Olympia!)
    6) Can you sleep on a plane/car/train? Absolutely
    7) Longest train ride you have been on (where to where)? 10 hours, Washington, DC to Raleigh, NC (I can't remember why it took SO long)
    8) Weirdest thing you've ever eaten? Boiled Peanuts (weird because of the texture)
    9) Can you type without looking at your hands? Yes, most of the time
    10) How many people met online have you met up with in real life? About 10
    11) If you were to change your name, what would you change it to? Elizabeth
    12) Do you eat cake on your birthday? Sometimes
    13) Do you dip cookies in your coffee? No
    14) Coffee and cake or milk and cookies? Coffee and cake
    15) Who did you have on your walls as a teen? Barishnikov, Dali print
    16) Ever have a penpal? No
    17) If you were to put a movie title (real or made up) to your life, what would it be? Life on the SeeSaw
    18) Favorite song right now? I'm going through a "Who" phase right now, so "Magic Bus"
    19) Last thing you bought? Venti black iced tea from Starbucks
    20) Any plans for the weekend? My Mother In-Law has a gallery showing, so we will be going to that. I'm also having a get-together for Hershey's new chocolate, Bliss. I belong to a house party website - they sent me 9 bags of chocolate and some other Hershey themed party favors (napkins, pens, magnets, note pads) Otherwise, cleaning and yard work - yay!

pink_minnie is offline Fastpass Holder
    1) Favorite jarred thing to eat? I love good old fashioned apple and pumpkin butters on whole weat toast!
    2) Favorite canned thing to eat? I don't eat that many canned foods, so I'll just say Campbell's soup. haha!
    3) Would you rather have hardwood floors or carpet? Hardwood floors hands down bc they are easier to clean!
    4) Longest you've driven in a day (hours)? Approximatley 13 hours
    5) What was your longest layover? One hour... I avoid connecting flights!
    6) Can you sleep on a plane/car/train? Never/If I'm completely exhausted/Nope
    7) Longest train ride you have been on (where to where)? I'm not a big train rider at all. I prefer flying or driving.
    8) Weirdest thing you've ever eaten? A mystery meet in Paris, France.
    9) Can you type without looking at your hands? No hahaha!
    10) How many people met online have you met up with in real life? I would say between 6-10, and thankfully they all seemed "normal".
    11) If you were to change your name, what would you change it to? I've always liked the name Anna for some oddball reason.
    12) Do you eat cake on your birthday? Funfetti cupcakes baby!
    13) Do you dip cookies in your coffee? Yes, but I'm choosey on what type of cookie goes in my coffee.
    14) Coffee and cake or milk and cookies? coffee and a cannoli
    15) Who did you have on your walls as a teen? JTT hahaha!
    16) Ever have a penpal? I did keep in touch with friends that moved away through snail mail.
    17) If you were to put a movie title (real or made up) to your life, what would it be? The Pink Chronicles (hahaha!)
    18) Favorite song right now? "Like Only a Woman Can" by Brian McFadden
    19) Last thing you bought? A hooded sweatshirt
    20) Any plans for the weekend? Headed up to Greensboro, NC with my fiance to see my best friend and her husband!
    "When you believe a thing, believe it all the way, implicitly and unquestionably."
    - Walt Disney

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Babby58 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    1) Favorite jarred thing to eat? Planters Honey Roasted Peanuts
    2) Favorite canned thing to eat? Progresso Tomato Basil Soup
    3) Would you rather have hardwood floors or carpet? Hardwood floors
    4) Longest you've driven in a day (hours)? About 13 hours- Boston to Zanesville, OH
    5) What was your longest layover? Never had one (yet)- always fly nonstops
    6) Can you sleep on a plane/car/train? Car- as long as I'm not driving!!
    7) Longest train ride you have been on (where to where)? About an hour- Doylestown, PA to Philly
    8) Weirdest thing you've ever eaten? scrapple- yummy!!!
    9) Can you type without looking at your hands? I wish I could but, no
    10) How many people met online have you met up with in real life? none
    11) If you were to change your name, what would you change it to? I always wanted to name a daughter Allison- I had sons- so I'll say Allison!
    12) Do you eat cake on your birthday? If someone buys me one!
    13) Do you dip cookies in your coffee? no, I don't drink coffee
    14) Coffee and cake or milk and cookies? Obviously, milk and cookies!
    15) Who did you have on your walls as a teen? I never hung pictures on my wall, but if I had- Donny Osmond!
    16) Ever have a penpal? no
    17) If you were to put a movie title (real or made up) to your life, what would it be? As the Pig Turns!!
    18) Favorite song right now? "I Wonder" by Kellie Pickler
    19) Last thing you bought? groceries- boring
    20) Any plans for the weekend? painting and spending time with my older son who's coming to visit
    Piglet Rules!!

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    [quote=Conceited Ape;649968]1)
    2) Favorite canned thing to eat? SPAM.

15) Who did you have on your walls as a teen? Princess Jasmine. No kidding.

17) If you were to put a movie title (real or made up) to your life, what would it be? The Gods Must Be Crazy. [quote]

My DH loves fried spam. He is not allowed to fry it in our house. Seriously. It smells like wet dog.
    I totally believe you with the Princess Jasmine- I had Smurfs.
    I saw that movie in the theaters when it came out! When the bottle hits the guy in the head? I laughed for days thinking about it afterwards!
    Dreams Really Do Come True

Man that quote is herped up. Oh, well.

1) Favorite jarred thing to eat? Claussen pickles or Garlic stuffed green olives
    2) Favorite canned thing to eat? I don't eat many canned foods, but when I am sick, Campbell's tomato soup with milk and goldfish crackers in it.
    3) Would you rather have hardwood floors or carpet? Hardwood Floors
    4) Longest you've driven in a day (hours)? 14 maybe?
    5) What was your longest layover? 4 hours
    6) Can you sleep on a plane/car/train? I can sleep anywhere, baby!
    7) Longest train ride you have been on (where to where)? Geneva to Chicago- but I hate the smell of exhaust!
    8) Weirdest thing you've ever eaten? At the time, escargot probably- it was a fancy dinner before prom. Caviar is pretty darn weird too now that you mention it. Usually it isn't what I eat but how I eat it that weirds people out.
    9) Can you type without looking at your hands? Yes, and usually in the dark.
    10) How many people met online have you met up with in real life? None.
    11) If you were to change your name, what would you change it to? Most Supremely Beautiful Princess of all that is Sparkly and Good. Or Jennifer Garner if it came with her life.
    12) Do you eat cake on your birthday? Usually I think, except for this last one which blew.
    13) Do you dip cookies in your coffee? No. I do not like wet cookies.
    14) Coffee and cake or milk and cookies? Milk with ice cubes in it so it is really cold and warm chocolate chip cookies. Yummalicious.
    15) Who did you have on your walls as a teen? Remington Steele, Duran Duran, Michael Jackson, the Smurfs, Renoir, Degas.
    16) Ever have a penpal? Yes.
    17) If you were to put a movie title (real or made up) to your life, what would it be? The Princess Has Spoken, or, How to Live Your Life According to Everyone's Expectations Only to Realize You Haven't Lived.
    18) Favorite song right now? Paralyzer by Finger Eleven
    19) Last thing you bought? Venti non-fat, no whip, iced mocha and a cute pair of shoes
    20) Any plans for the weekend? movie watching, daydreaming, work, soccer, daydreaming, a play, Stanley Cup playoffs, daydreaming, soul searching, more hockey, dinner with the fam, a little laundry and ironing, daydreaming.
    Last edited by Cinderella2; 04-25-2008 at 09:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cinderella2 View Post
    17) If you were to put a movie title (real or made up) to your life, what would it be? The Princess Has Spoken, or, How to Live Your Life According to Everyone's Expectations Only to Realize You Haven't Lived.
    Excellent title.

Kind of really does reflect my life, doesn't it, C.

I asked my DH what he thought my title should be. He said "Train Wreck" or "Queen Latifah goes to Mayberry".

I didn't tell him what I really put.

disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker Bell View Post
    Looking forward to the movie but at the same time maybe I don't want to know what happens! I have already heard tons of spoilers. Oh well.

Question for you Meg, did those taste just like chicken?

No they pretty much taste just like calf testes

Alligator on the other hand does taste just like chicken...if chicken was green and scaly and could eat you back
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle
    1) Favorite jarred thing to eat?Pickled onions
    2) Favorite canned thing to eat?sweetcorn
    3) Would you rather have hardwood floors or carpet?hardwood
    4) Longest you've driven in a day (hours)?Germany to the UK
    5) What was your longest layover?about 45 minutes
    6) Can you sleep on a plane/car/train?Nap, never a real sleep
    7) Longest train ride you have been on (where to where)?Milton Keynes to Blackpool
    8) Weirdest thing you've ever eaten?multi coloured fish Kerry sent over
    9) Can you type without looking at your hands?not very well
    10) How many people met online have you met up with in real life?1, Mini-V
    11) If you were to change your name, what would you change it to?I'd swap my middle name, but i'm not sure what i'd want instead
    12) Do you eat cake on your birthday?yep
    13) Do you dip cookies in your coffee?in tea is much better
    14) Coffee and cake or milk and cookies?Milk and cookies
    15) Who did you have on your walls as a teen?Maps
    16) Ever have a penpal?No
    17) If you were to put a movie title (real or made up) to your life, what would it be?'She faught back'
    18) Favorite song right now?Sun goes down
    19) Last thing you bought?Apple pie at McDonalds
    20) Any plans for the weekend?just chillin and photos for kerry
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

Page 62 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast