Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 7 of 112 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss The Ongoing Questionnaire Extrodinaire in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; This week will be a little different...the questions will not be Disney related (mostly because I need more time to think of 20 brand new disney related questions)...Have fun! 1. ...
    disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe

New Questions 7/4

This week will be a little different...the questions will not be Disney related (mostly because I need more time to think of 20 brand new disney related questions)...Have fun!

1. How old are you?
    2. What is your middle name?
    3. What is the closest orange thing to you?
    4. What kind of music do you listen to?
    5. What college did you go to (or are planning to go to - and "the school of life" is a very acceptable answer)
    6. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
    7. If you won the lottery what would you buy?
    8. Look to your right...what's there?
    9. Favorite quote?
    10. Any phobias?
    11. Do you remember your dreams?
    12. How do you take your coffee?
    13. All time favorite book
    14. All time favorite movie?
    15. Weirdest place you've fallen asleep?
    16. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity? Who?
    17. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
    18. Favorite pizza topping?
    19. What did you do yesterday?
    20. What will you do tommorow?
    21. Left, right, or middle (politically speaking)
    22. How many pillows do you sleep with?
    23. Favorite food?
    24. Most daring thing you've ever done?
    25. How do you keep active?
    Last edited by disneydarling; 07-04-2007 at 09:43 PM.
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

1. How old are you? 26
    2. What is your middle name? Noel...as in "The first Noel, the angels did sing...."
    3. What is the closest orange thing to you? A cup of Gatoraide
    4. What kind of music do you listen to? Oldies, classic rock, folk, bluegrass
    5. What college did you go to (or are planning to go to - and "the school of life" is a very acceptable answer) University of Florida - B.S in Equine Science, New Mexico State University M.S in toxicology and microbiology, U.F almost done with PhD. in Animal Nutrition
    6. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? Africa, always wanted to take a houseboat down the Nile River
    7. If you won the lottery what would you buy? A house (cracker style with wood floors and a wrap around porch) and a yacht
    8. Look to your right...what's there? A sinister stranger...oh no...how did he get in my house...ahhhhhhh oh wait, thats just my night stand
    9. Favorite quote? "I arise each morning with a desire to enjoy the world and a desire to change the world, this makes it rather difficult to plan the day"
    10. Any phobias? Really dislike spiders...and high buildings make me dizzy
    11. Do you remember your dreams? Yes, I am the most vivid dreamer I know
    12. How do you take your coffee? Cream and sugar (I'm not tough enough for the black stuff)
    13. All time favorite book Hmmm, this is hard because I love to read and have so many books that feel like friends to me...but I would have to say "The Magicians Nephew" C.S. Lewis
    14. All time favorite movie? The Neverending Story
    15. Weirdest place you've fallen asleep? In the stands in the middle of a big SEC football game (not a big sports person)
    16. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity? Who? My ex use to swear I looked like a cross between Scarlet Johansen and Charlize Theron...but he was probablly just trying to get on my good side....my sis was actually stopped on the street by someone who thought she was scarlett..so there must be some truth to it!
    17. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? Mister Rogers.....one of the rare completely good people
    18. Favorite pizza topping? Pineapple
    19. What did you do yesterday? Taught class, took a nap, worked on an article I'm having published in a scientific journal
    20. What will you do tommorow? Meeting with a statictian to go over some data from my research trial,, ride my horses
    21. Left, right, or middle (politically speaking) Slightly left of the midle..very very liberal in some arenas, more conservative in others...i try to vote on issues and not party lines
    22. How many pillows do you sleep with? 5 - two under my head, two between my knees, one behind my back, and spooning my teddy bear...i'm very high maintenance when it comes to pillows
    23. Favorite food? Really like sushi, also Key Lime Pie
    24. Most daring thing you've ever done? I saved a kid on a runaway horse, jumped a 5 foot fence and over the back side of a flat bed trailer on my horse (to get to her) then galloped along side her horse, grabbed its reins and pulled her from her horse to mine...it was really quite impressive..i didn't stop shaking for about 6 hrs after the fact
    25. How do you keep active? I do a pilates class 3x/week, jog at least 2x/week and do an hour on my elliptical machine (in my living room) every other night
    Last edited by disneydarling; 07-04-2007 at 09:52 PM.

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

suznels is offline B-Ticket Holder
    1. How old are you? 37
    2. What is your middle name? Jill
    3. What is the closest orange thing to you? cap on perfume bottle
    4. What kind of music do you listen to? anything besides rap or country
    5. What college did you go to (or are planning to go to - and "the school of life" is a very acceptable answer) school of life!
    6. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? Disney World
    7. If you won the lottery what would you buy? I'd book my next Disney vacation
    8. Look to your right...what's there? my printer
    9. Favorite quote? don't really have one
    10. Any phobias? I HATE heights [still managed to do Soarin' and loved it!]
    11. Do you remember your dreams? sometimes
    12. How do you take your coffee? usually with fat-free hazelnut creamer
    13. All time favorite book I LOVE to read but don't know as I could pick one favorite
    14. All time favorite movie? again, can't pick just one!
    15. Weirdest place you've fallen asleep? my desk in school
    16. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity? Who? hmmm....don't think so
    17. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? Johnny Depp - but I'd be too nervous to eat!
    18. Favorite pizza topping? green peppers and onions
    19. What did you do yesterday? went out to dinner to celebrate my husband's birthday
    20. What will you do tommorow? sleep in
    21. Left, right, or middle (politically speaking) depends on the issue so I'll say middle
    22. How many pillows do you sleep with? 2
    23. Favorite food? unfortuneately [for my figure!] I love it all!
    24. Most daring thing you've ever done? have children!
    25. How do you keep active? I love to walk!
    Suzie

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Just in time for the new set!

1. How old are you? Thirty-something.
    2. What is your middle name? Nicole
    3. What is the closest orange thing to you? balloon on the floor.
    4. What kind of music do you listen to? All sorts, rock, pop and 80s I guess.
    5. What college did you go to? Got my certificate in commercial photography and did maybe 6 months in Arts.
    6. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? So many places, Australia comes to mind. Japan.
    7. If you won the lottery what would you buy? House on the lake.
    8. Look to your right...what's there? TV
    9. Favorite quote? "Whatever I feel like I wanna do, gosh!" I dunno.
    10. Any phobias? Falling
    11. Do you remember your dreams? Usually
    12. How do you take your coffee? Milk and sweetener, if I am in the US, with hazelnut cinnamon creamer.
    13. All time favorite book? DWT Trivia volume 1!
    14. All time favorite movie? Breakfast Club
    15. Weirdest place you've fallen asleep? Hall of Presidents.
    16. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity? Who? No
    17. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? Owen Wilson, he'd be a hoot.
    18. Favorite pizza topping? Pepperoni
    19. What did you do yesterday? Worked , errands, took care of the boys and got really frustrated trying to set up my router.
    20. What will you do tommorow? Same as yesterday but hopefully exercise too. (minus the frustrations)
    21. Left, right, or middle (politically speaking) Diagonal
    22. How many pillows do you sleep with? 3
    23. Favorite food? Greek
    24. Most daring thing you've ever done? Having a second baby.
    25. How do you keep active? My boys, kettlebells and biking.

SuperStarKerri is offline It's all good.
    1. How old are you? 17
    2. What is your middle name? Elizabeth

3. What is the closest orange thing to you? Peanut butter crackers wrapper
    4. What kind of music do you listen to? Rock, alternative, a tiny bit of rap and pop
    5. What college did you go to (or are planning to go to - and "the school of life" is a very acceptable answer) Planning on going to Kennesaw University
    6. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? I don't really like to travel. But I guess I'd go to Disneyland Tokyo
    7. If you won the lottery what would you buy? All kinds of cool technology things
    8. Look to your right...what's there? Nightstand
    9. Favorite quote? "Disney has the best casting. If he doesn't like an actor, he just tears him up!"
    10. Any phobias? The dark and bugs.
    11. Do you remember your dreams? Yes. I had a REALLY strange one last night. And I know I'll have another tonight.
    12. How do you take your coffee? From Starbucks. Love my caramel frapps.
    13. All time favorite book? This Lullaby
    14. All time favorite movie? Aladdin.
    15. Weirdest place you've fallen asleep? Nowhere strange...the floor I guess.
    16. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity? Who? One of my teachers once said I look like Claire Danes.
    17. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? Billie Joe Armstrong
    18. Favorite pizza topping? Pepperoni and sausage
    19. What did you do yesterday? Nothing.
    20. What will you do tommorow? I hope nothing.
    21. Left, right, or middle (politically speaking) Middle.
    22. How many pillows do you sleep with? 3.
    23. Favorite food? Pumpkin pie.
    24. Most daring thing you've ever done? I like to stay boring and on the safe side.
    25. How do you keep active? I don't. I play DDR every once in a while. lol
    Love, Kerri

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    1. How old are you? 16.
    2. What is your middle name? James Bradley.
    3. What is the closest orange thing to you? The rays of the sun in a picture I drew my dad when I was younger.
    4. What kind of music do you listen to? classic rock, 80's, 90's, Today.
    5. What college did you go to? I'm still thinking where I want to go to college.
    6. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? England, that's where my Cup of Tea Grandma is from and I always wanted to go there.
    7. If you won the lottery what would you buy? A house on Shafer Lake (Monticello, IN) it's beautiful there.
    8. Look to your right...what's there? a printer.
    9. Favorite quote? "I rejet your reality and substitute my own." Adam Savage (Mythbusters) "I'm falling so fast I can't keep up!" My next door neighbor "It's kind of fun to do the impossible" Walt Disney
    10. Any phobias? I'm a neat freak.
    11. Do you remember your dreams? Sometimes
    12. How do you take your coffee? I don't like coffee, yet.
    13. All time favorite book? Most recently, From the Dust Returned by Ray Bradbury plus a ton of others
    14. All time favorite movie? So many to choose from
    15. Weirdest place you've fallen asleep? I haven't really fallen asleep someplace weird.
    17. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? Robin Williams, Walt Disney, and a few others
    18. Favorite pizza topping? Sausage and Pepperoni
    19. What did you do yesterday? Cleaned up the house a little, at dinner with my uncle, brought fireworks, and shot them off
    20. What will you do tommorow? go on my first drive with my drivers-ed instructor
    21. Left, right, or middle (politically speaking) Who nows!? lol
    22. How many pillows do you sleep with? 2
    23. Favorite food? Itilian
    24. Most daring thing you've ever done? To convince myself that I really am going to have back surgery when I was being wheeled into the OR.
    25. How do you keep active? My friends, our pool from Walgreens, the beauty of the outdoors.
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    1. How old are you? 25
    2. What is your middle name? Ann

3. What is the closest orange thing to you? Highlighter
    4. What kind of music do you listen to? Country, Rap, R&B, Rock, Michael Buble, You name it..
    5. What college did you go to (or are planning to go to - and "the school of life" is a very acceptable answer) W.I.T.
    6. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? Austrailia
    7. If you won the lottery what would you buy? My mom an RV
    8. Look to your right...what's there? My work cell phone
    9. Favorite quote? May you live as long as you want, And never want as long as you live.
    10. Any phobias? Yes... Spiders.

11. Do you remember your dreams? Yes
    12. How do you take your coffee? I don't.... I hate the taste
    13. All time favorite book The Cay
    14. All time favorite movie? Bed knobs and broomsticks!
    15. Weirdest place you've fallen asleep? Not appropriate for here... It involved adult beverages.
    16. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity? Who? Yes, Rachel Ray
    17. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? Chris Farley
    18. Favorite pizza topping? Pepperoni
    19. What did you do yesterday? Went for a jog, showered, watched a parade, had a snow cone and played frisbee
    20. What will you do tommorow? Work and head up North
    21. Left, right, or middle (politically speaking) Right
    22. How many pillows do you sleep with? one
    23. Favorite food? BBQ pork, Baked beans and potato salad
    24. Most daring thing you've ever done? Got released from a post at 400 ft in the air while strapped into a harness. You see them at theme parks sometimes.
    25. How do you keep active? Walk/jog/sprint and some weights
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

#1EeyoreFan is offline I love Eeyore! Disney Forever, and ever and ever etc.
    New Questions 7/4
    This week will be a little different...the questions will not be Disney related (mostly because I need more time to think of 20 brand new disney related questions)...Have fun!

1. How old are you? 35
    2. What is your middle name? Ann
    3. What is the closest orange thing to you? My nephews hair!
    4. What kind of music do you listen to? I like everything
    5. What college did you go to (or are planning to go to - and "the school of life" is a very acceptable answer) I work!
    6. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? Cruise to Hawaii
    7. If you won the lottery what would you buy? I would buy my very own boat and cruise the world.
    8. Look to your right...what's there? My printer
    9. Favorite quote? Bite Me!!!!!
    10. Any phobias? Snakes
    11. Do you remember your dreams? Yes
    12. How do you take your coffee? Cream no sugar
    13. All time favorite book? The Pigman and Catcher in the Rye
    14. All time favorite movie? Grease and The Outsiders
    15. Weirdest place you've fallen asleep? At the bar against the schuffler board game.
    16. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity? Who? I use to get Nicole Simpson.
    17. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? Tom Hanks
    18. Favorite pizza topping? Spinach and Tomatoes
    19. What did you do yesterday? BBQ at my sisters
    20. What will you do tommorow? Taking Nephew to Aquiarium
    21. Left, right, or middle (politically speaking) Right
    22. How many pillows do you sleep with?5
    23. Favorite food? Mexican
    24. Most daring thing you've ever done? Learned to Drive
    25. How do you keep active? Walk the Dog
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

Next Trip is December 2010

Can't wait!!!!!!

Jul- 85 - Poly- 1st Time ever Nov - 97 - Best Western
    Nov- 98- travel Lodge Nov- 99 - Music - Family Trip
    Oct- 00 - Music Nov- 01 - Movies
    Oct-02- Movies Dec- 03 - Movies
    Oct-04- Pop - Married Dec- 05- Pop
    Dec-06 - Pop Nov- 07- Pop

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost
    1. How old are you? old enough to know better, young enough to pretend
    2. What is your middle name? Danger
    3. What is the closest orange thing to you? the orange on the Irish flag hung behind my desk
    4. What kind of music do you listen to? a better question for me would be "what kind of music do you not listen to?"
    5. What college did you go to (or are planning to go to - and "the school of life" is a very acceptable answer) I got a BA from Auburn University
    6. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? right now I would say WDW. but I'm really up for anything. especially if it involves backpacking.
    7. If you won the lottery what would you buy? a house. we rent right now.
    8. Look to your right...what's there? books, a guitar tuner, a rosary, a photo, some blank tapes, ipod, microphone, some Todd McFarlane figures, a window, and a foot locker.
    9. Favorite quote? "If you like pina coladas..."
    10. Any phobias? I don't enjoy heights very much, but I firmly believe in facing your fears, so I walk right up to the cliff every time. both physically and metaphorically.
    12. How do you take your coffee? black usually. but sometimes at work I don't want any coffee, but feel I need it to maintain consciousness, in which case I usually put cream and splenda in it. also, railroad "coffee" is usually just burnt-coffee-flavored molasses.
    13. All time favorite book? tough call. I really like books. I've probably read the Lord of the Rings trilogy the most.
    14. All time favorite movie? Nightmare Before Christmas
    15. Weirdest place you've fallen asleep? do you mean "fallen asleep" with "passed out" included in there? if so, I have spent many nights "camped out."
    16. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity? Who? twice I have had people say I look like Merle Haggard. not bad, if you ask me.
    17. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? George Lucas. I would attempt to set him straight on his own art. ha!
    18. Favorite pizza topping? pepperoni is great.
    19. What did you do yesterday? ate shrimp and homemade ice cream. shot off a firework or two.
    20. What will you do tommorow? work
    21. Left, right, or middle (politically speaking) middle
    22. How many pillows do you sleep with? 2 usually. but it doesn't really matter to me. zero is fine too.
    23. Favorite food? wings are quite tasty.
    24. Most daring thing you've ever done? while hiking I jumped off of a large rock into a pool of water below, not knowing how deep it was or if there were sharp rocks just below the surface. it was a stupid move, but I'm here today and now know of a secluded swimming hole with a waterfall and a rock you can jump off.
    25. How do you keep active? my job is quite active, first of all. plus, I now have a renewed passion for hiking and backpacking. I also kettlebell it up from time to time as my schedule permits.
    Last edited by the7thAve; 07-05-2007 at 01:41 PM.

If we can dream it, we can do it

2tinners is offline Mike Wazowski
    1. How old are you? 44
    2. What is your middle name? Jean
    3. What is the closest orange thing to you? the background screen for DWT
    4. What kind of music do you listen to? all kinds
    5. What college did you go to (or are planning to go to - and "the school of life" is a very acceptable answer) no

6. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? to Disney World
    7. If you won the lottery what would you buy? a month long trip to Disney with all my four sons and some other friends and relatives
    8. Look to your right...what's there? computer, my son's bed and dresser
    9. Favorite quote? "I like chicken's Eddy"
    10. Any phobias? Heights
    12. How do you take your coffee? cream

13. All time favorite book? The Land of Oz
    14. All time favorite movie? Snow White
    15. Weirdest place you've fallen asleep? In the Caroussel of Progress, very long day
    16. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity? Who? no
    17. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? Bill Russell when I was a child, I used to play with his daughters
    18. Favorite pizza topping? Green peppers
    19. What did you do yesterday? Chicken Fajitas
    20. What will you do tomorrow? clean the house
    21. Left, right, or middle (politically speaking) middle
    22. How many pillows do you sleep with? One
    23. Favorite food? Eggplant Parmesan
    24. Most daring thing you've ever done? Gone on a ride called the "Scream" in Six Flags Fiesta Texas
    25. How do you keep active? Taking care of my family
    Love Disney. I hope to go next spring with the whole family.

Padidolphin is offline A-Ticket holder
    1. Which ride would you not mind being stuck riding on all day (12+ hrs)?Splash Mountain
    2. Which show would you like to star in? Little Mermaid

3. Which character would you play (see question 2)?Ariel
    4. Would you rather have one night on the Grand I or a week on the Disney Wonder?Disney Wonder
    5. What extinct attraction would you most like to revive?Magic Carpet--Imagination(Figment was cute!)
    6. If you could get married or host a grand soiree in a disney ride or attraction which attraction would you choose? Haunted Mansion
    7. You are mayor of Main Street for the day....what new rule or law would you instate? Free Ice Cream for ALL
    8. Would you take your pets with you to visit the parks if you could?Not a chance
    9. If Florida were invaded by crazed zombies...which park would you choose to baracade yourself in?Magic Kingdom
    10. If you could build a new WDW where in the world would you put it?NC where I live--or Australia
    11. Which Disney park, other than WDW, do you most want to visit?Disneyland
    12. Caseys hotdogs or Turkey legs?Neither. EW
    13. What Classic ride/attraction would you demolish (if you had to)?None--there has to be a way to KEEP THEM ALL
    14. Which resort would you like to take over as your own private residence?Grand Floridian
    15. Which ride/attraction makes you laugh till it hurts?I do like the Tiki Room
    16. Which ride/attraction kinda creeps you out?none
    17. Have you ever been in love at WDW?no
    18. What year did you first visit WDW?1974
    19. What year did you last visit WDW?1986
    20. Would you rather be a keeper for a day at AK or a marine biologist for a day at Living Seas (with Nemo..... or whatever)?Definitely the Marine Biologist

Padidolphin is offline A-Ticket holder
    1. How old are you?38
    2. What is your middle name?don't have one

3. What is the closest orange thing to you?key chain
    4. What kind of music do you listen to?80's/90's
    5. What college did you go to (or are planning to go to - and "the school of life" is a very acceptable answer)SoL
    6. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?WDW-
    7. If you won the lottery what would you buy?WDW vacation/Home
    8. Look to your right...what's there?bulletin board
    9. Favorite quote?can't think of one
    10. Any phobias?palmetto bugs
    11. Do you remember your dreams?sometimes
    12. How do you take your coffee?don't do coffee
    13. All time favorite bookBlack Beauty
    14. All time favorite movie?Titanic
    15. Weirdest place you've fallen asleep?my desk??
    16. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity? Who?nope
    17. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?Kathy Reichs
    18. Favorite pizza topping?ham
    19. What did you do yesterday?celebrate the 4th
    20. What will you do tommorow?work
    21. Left, right, or middle (politically speaking)I try to address the issues and not the parties
    22. How many pillows do you sleep with?LOTS
    23. Favorite food?shrimp, fish
    24. Most daring thing you've ever done?jumped off my roof into swimming pool as a kid
    25. How do you keep active?chase kids lol

Quote Originally Posted by the7thAve View Post
    3. What is the closest orange thing to you? the orange on the Irish flag hung behind my desk

You must be a fellow Irishman. My dad came to the states from Kilrush, County Clare when he was 17. My mom is 100% Irish as well but is a 7th generation American. (So i think this makes me 50% first generation American) Most of my extended family are still in County Clare and we try to visit every other summer...lovely, just lovely !

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    1. How old are you?39
    2. What is your middle name?Edward
    3. What is the closest orange thing to you?A map

4. What kind of music do you listen to?80's/90's/classical
    5. What college did you go to (or are planning to go to - and "the school of life" is a very acceptable answer)Utica College of Syracuse, University
    6. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?China
    7. If you won the lottery what would you buy?Max out my DVC points
    8. Look to your right...what's there?A wall
    9. Favorite quote?"We will not tire, we will not falter, we will not fail"
    10. Any phobias?Anything that flies and stings/bites
    11. Do you remember your dreams?usually
    12. How do you take your coffee?Not a coffee drinker
    13. All time favorite book?The forever hero
    14. All time favorite movie?Schindler's list
    15. Weirdest place you've fallen asleep?a helicopter in Iraq
    16. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity? Who?yes, the guy from King of Queens
    17. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?Colin Powell
    18. Favorite pizza topping?pepperoni
    19. What did you do yesterday?dinner with in laws
    20. What will you do tommorow?work
    21. Left, right, or middle (politically speaking)Middle
    22. How many pillows do you sleep with?3
    23. Favorite food?Steak/cheese
    24. Most daring thing you've ever done?went to Iraq
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle
    1. How old are you? 32
    2. What is your middle name? not telling
    3. What is the closest orange thing to you? kids crayon
    4. What kind of music do you listen to? disney
    5. What college did you go to (or are planning to go to - and "the school of life" is a very acceptable answer) Open University
    6. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? WDW
    7. If you won the lottery what would you buy? house & car
    8. Look to your right...what's there? can of sprite
    9. Favorite quote? "lets just say that if complete and utter chaos were lightening he's by the type of person to stand on the top of a hill in a wet copper armour suit shouting all gods are b*****ds"
    10. Any phobias? snakes
    11. Do you remember your dreams? unfortunatly, lots of nighmares
    12. How do you take your coffee? depends on my mood, sugar = bad day
    13. All time favorite book Good Omens
    14. All time favorite movie? Labyrinth
    15. Weirdest place you've fallen asleep? Under a row of seats at a ferry port in scotland
    17. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? Mickey Mouse of course
    18. Favorite pizza topping? Pinapple
    19. What did you do yesterday? shopping for printer ink
    20. What will you do tommorow? go to the theater to see Rocky Horror Picture Show
    21. Left, right, or middle (politically speaking) Middle
    22. How many pillows do you sleep with? start with 4, wake with 2 in bed + 2 on the floor
    23. Favorite food? today- ritz crackers, tomorrow, who knows?
    24. Most daring thing you've ever done? held a snake (see question 10)
    25. How do you keep active? I have kids, nuf said!
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

Page 7 of 112 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast