Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 81 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1678
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss The Ongoing Questionnaire Extrodinaire in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; 1.If you could not enter the parks, resort hotel would you most like to spend a week at? This one was tougher than I thought, since I could think of ...
    Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    1.If you could not enter the parks, resort hotel would you most like to spend a week at? This one was tougher than I thought, since I could think of all kinds of stuff I wouldn't mind doing at a couple of them, but I'll also go with the Grand Floridian. Maybe over the course of a week, I can finally locate that supposed "Hitler youth" mural I've heard about and draw my own conclusions what the artist had in mind.
    2. Would you prefer to visit during Star Wars Weekends or ABC Super Soap Weekend? Star Wars, of course. And I'd be sure to bring my fedora and leather jacket.
    3. What is your favorite character meal? Wherever Jasmine makes the rounds these days.
    4. Would you rather be Tinkerbell and light the fireworks, a stunt car driver in Lights, Motor, Action, or Indiana Jones in the Stunt Show? A stunt car driver. I might actually learn something useful, and I'm too tall to be Indy, anyway.
    5. What is your favorite way to get to MK: ferry, monorail, or bus? I do have a soft spot for those ferries.
    6. Which Port Orleans is best: Riverside or French Quarter? Not my place to judge that one.
    7. Who would you like to take on his/her first trip to WDW? Caroline's other little guy, but I'm thinking most of those duties will be gladly handled by his big brother when the time comes.
    8. Would you prefer to tour behind the scenes of the Land or the Seas? The Land. The Seas just isn't what it used to be to me.
    9. Where do you usually end up sitting: warthog, lion, giraffe, or elephant section of Festival of the Lion King? Confession--I've never actually attended this one.
    10. Do you have the reservation or dining numbers memorized? No, but I'd bet my first-run Garbage Pail Kids stash that my usual travel coordinator does.
    11. Which is your favorite trivia game on this forum? I'm not picky.
    12. Who was your favorite Disney character when you were 5? Maid Marian. She was such a fox.
    13. Who is your favorite Disney character now? Jasmine, but Mulan does get an honorable mention. If only she'd come along a few years earlier..........
    14. Which EPCOT country pavilion would you choose to live in? Morocco.
    15. Which is your favorite "coaster"? Big Thunder, I think.
    16. What is your favorite night-time show? Illuminations.
    17. Have you or a member of your immediate family ever received a “dream”? I don't think so.
    18. What is your favorite theme song from a ride? "Yo Ho."
    19. Which would you prefer: slides at Blizzard Beach, lazy river at Typhoon Lagoon, or “old-school” water fun from River Country? That lazy river sounds like my speed.
    20. What is your favorite Circle Vision show? I'm not a huge fan of any of them, but it's fun to pick on those beady-eyed, flappy-headed Canadians at one of them, at least.
    Last edited by Conceited Ape; 10-15-2008 at 02:41 AM.

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Conceited Ape View Post
    10. Do you have the reservation or dining numbers memorized? No, but I'd bet my first-run Garbage Pail Kids stash that my usual travel coordinator does.
    17. Have you or a member of your immediate family ever received a “dream”? I don't think so.
    Your cards are safe.

You got a dream Fastpass, well sort of, you then gave it to me because I lost mine. But you did "receive" one.

Quote Originally Posted by Cinderella2 View Post
    4. Would you rather be Tinkerbell and light the fireworks, a stunt car driver in Lights, Motor, Action, or Indiana Jones in the Stunt Show? First of all, I cannot believe Tinker Bell did not say Tinkerbell!!! I think I would have to choose Indiana Jones, less of a chance for mishaps!
    20. What is your favorite Circle Vision show? I don't think I have ever seen one. Yikes!
    No way I would fly on a wire, in the dark!

We will have to fix that! You have to watch O Canada with a Canadian.

Quote Originally Posted by Cinderella2 View Post
    7. Who would you like to take on his/her first trip to WDW? Matthew, Tink's youngest. Then Will, my cutie nephew.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conceited Ape View Post
    17. Who would you like to take on his/her first trip to WDW? Caroline's other little guy, but I'm thinking most of those duties will be gladly handled by his big brother when the time comes.
    Doesn't matter, you still have to be there. You both have to be there!

Spodie is offline Fastpass Holder
    1.If you could not enter the parks, resort hotel would you most like to spend a week at? Probably the Beach Club. You can't beat the pool and Beaches and Cream!
    2. Would you prefer to visit during Star Wars Weekends or ABC Super Soap Weekend? Well, since I'm not a fan of either, I will go with Star Wars Weekend because from what I've heard, it's not as crowded as the Super Soap Weekend.
    3. What is your favorite character meal? Crystal Palace!
    4. Would you rather be Tinkerbell and light the fireworks, a stunt car driver in Lights, Motor, Action, or Indiana Jones in the Stunt Show? Even though I would love to be Tinkerbell, I don't think I would want to jump off Cinderella's Castle, so I choose the stunt car driver - that would probably be pretty fun!
    5. What is your favorite way to get to MK: ferry, monorail, or bus? I like the bus because you get there faster, but if time wasn't an issue, I love taking the ferry.
    6. Which Port Orleans is best: Riverside or French Quarter? I've never been to either (hopefully that will change next year!), but from the pictures and the descriptions, I like the French Quarter better.
    7. Who would you like to take on his/her first trip to WDW? My best friend. I've been talking about for years and years and she's still never been. It would be cool to actually show her what I've been talking about all these years...
    8. Would you prefer to tour behind the scenes of the Land or the Seas? Probably the Land. And I heard it's pretty cool at night.
    9. Where do you usually end up sitting: warthog, lion, giraffe, or elephant section of Festival of the Lion King? Giraffe
    10. Do you have the reservation or dining numbers memorized? Almost! I've looked at them so much that I have the first few numbers memorized on all of them.
    11. Which is your favorite trivia game on this forum? I don't have a favorite - I like them all!!
    12. Who was your favorite Disney character when you were 5? Princess Jasmine!
    13. Who is your favorite Disney character now? Mickey Mouse! Princess Jasmine is still a close second!!
    14. Which EPCOT country pavilion would you choose to live in? The United Kingdom - it looks so cool!
    15. Which is your favorite "coaster"? Rockin' Rollercoaster - can't beat Aerosmith!
    16. What is your favorite night-time show? Illuminations, hands down!
    17. Have you or a member of your immediate family ever received a “dream”? No , but maybe next time though - we have one more shot this year for it.
    18. What is your favorite theme song from a ride? Zip-a-dee-do-dah
    19. Which would you prefer: slides at Blizzard Beach, lazy river at Typhoon Lagoon, or “old-school” water fun from River Country? Lazy river - you can't beat laying in the water getting a tan!
    20. What is your favorite Circle Vision show? O Canada
    ~Ashleigh

kdimattia is offline A-Ticket holder
    1.If you could not enter the parks, resort hotel would you most like to spend a week at? Grand Floridian for the spa
    2. Would you prefer to visit during Star Wars Weekends or ABC Super Soap Weekend? Super Soap Weekend since I'm a huge General Hospital fan.
    3. What is your favorite character meal? Crystal Palace
    4. Would you rather be Tinkerbell and light the fireworks, a stunt car driver in Lights, Motor, Action, or Indiana Jones in the Stunt Show? Tinkerbell
    5. What is your favorite way to get to MK: ferry, monorail, or bus? bus
    6. Which Port Orleans is best: Riverside or French Quarter? French Quarter
    7. Who would you like to take on his/her first trip to WDW? my child, when I have one
    8. Would you prefer to tour behind the scenes of the Land or the Seas? The Land
    9. Where do you usually end up sitting: warthog, lion, giraffe, or elephant section of Festival of the Lion King? I've only been once and was a giraffe
    10. Do you have the reservation or dining numbers memorized? nope this is the first time (come April) that I've actually even booked a trip to Disney on my own.
    11. Which is your favorite trivia game on this forum? I just joined so I haven't played any yet.
    12. Who was your favorite Disney character when you were 5? Tigger
    13. Who is your favorite Disney character now? Tigger with Stich being a close second
    14. Which EPCOT country pavilion would you choose to live in? China
    15. Which is your favorite "coaster"? Rockin' Rollercoaster - can't beat Aerosmith!<---agree love Aerosmith
    16. What is your favorite night-time show? Illuminations
    17. Have you or a member of your immediate family ever received a “dream”? nope
    18. What is your favorite theme song from a ride? Zip-a-dee-do-dah
    19. Which would you prefer: slides at Blizzard Beach, lazy river at Typhoon Lagoon, or “old-school” water fun from River Country?I've never actually been to the water parks, I'm always having too much fun doing something else.
    20. What is your favorite Circle Vision show? China

kdimattia is offline A-Ticket holder
    Oops I posted that twice
    Last edited by kdimattia; 10-12-2008 at 01:14 PM.

zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    1. Which ride would you not mind being stuck riding on all day (12+ hrs)? "It's a small world"
    2. Which show would you like to star in? "Lion King"
    3. Which character would you play (see question 2)? "anyone they wanted"
    4. Would you rather have one night on the Grand I or a week on the Disney Wonder? Either would be fine with me.
    5. What extinct attraction would you most like to revive? No clue.
    6. If you could get married or host a grand soiree in a disney ride or attraction which attraction would you choose? Cinderella's Castle
    7. You are mayor of Main Street for the day....what new rule or law would you instate? Thats a hard one, one free 5x7 on Main Street with Castle in back ground.
    8. Would you take your pets with you to visit the parks if you could? Probably not he's to big.
    9. If Florida were invaded by crazed zombies...which park would you choose to baracade yourself in? Magic Kingdom.
    10. If you could build a new WDW where in the world would you put it? Upstate NY.
    11. Which Disney park, other than WDW, do you most want to visit? Epcot
    12. Caseys hotdogs or Turkey legs? Caseys Hotdogs
    13. What Classic ride/attraction would you demolish (if you had to)? Oh, that is sad, if necessary, Stitch Great Escape.
    14. Which resort would you like to take over as your own private residence? Beach Club.
    15. Which ride/attraction makes you laugh till it hurts? Tower of Terror
    16. Which ride/attraction kinda creeps you out? Honey I shrunk the audience.
    17. Have you ever been in love at WDW? Yes.
    18. What year did you first visit WDW? 1980
    19. What year did you last visit WDW? 2006
    20. Would you rather be a keeper for a day at AK or a marine biologist for a day at Living Seas (with Nemo..... or whatever)? Keeper for a day at AK.
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar

KimDWT is offline E-Ticket Holder
    1.If you could not enter the parks, resort hotel would you most like to spend a week at? Hmm, Polynesian... tonga toast and dole whips and hammocks oh my! (honorable mention to Beach Club)
    2. Would you prefer to visit during Star Wars Weekends or ABC Super Soap Weekend? Star Wars.
    3. What is your favorite character meal? Crystal Palace with Pooh, always & forever.
    4. Would you rather be Tinkerbell and light the fireworks, a stunt car driver in Lights, Motor, Action, or Indiana Jones in the Stunt Show? Tink, it's scary, but there are a lot less opportunities for error/accidents.
    5. What is your favorite way to get to MK: ferry, monorail, or bus? Monorail.
    6. Which Port Orleans is best: Riverside or French Quarter? No idea.
    7. Who would you like to take on his/her first trip to WDW? My other BFF (took the 1st one 2 years ago). She's a BIG fan who's never been able to go to the parks.
    8. Would you prefer to tour behind the scenes of the Land or the Seas? The Land.
    9. Where do you usually end up sitting: warthog, lion, giraffe, or elephant section of Festival of the Lion King? It's been so long (I haven't been to this since it 1st opened), so again no idea.
    10. Do you have the reservation or dining numbers memorized? Think so, but that's what cell phone memory is for.
    11. Which is your favorite trivia game on this forum? Hangman.
    12. Who was your favorite Disney character when you were 5? Cinderella. Loved the shoes.
    13. Who is your favorite Disney character now? Belle. She's smart and she sings.
    14. Which EPCOT country pavilion would you choose to live in? Italy (but only cuz they never built Spain).
    15. Which is your favorite "coaster"? Space Mountain Mision 2 (I know, cheating a bit since I picked a Disney Paris ride - but it's amazing!). Honorable mention again to Big Thunder.
    16. What is your favorite night-time show? Illuminations. Forever and always.
    17. Have you or a member of your immediate family ever received a “dream”? Nope.
    18. What is your favorite theme song from a ride? "One Little Spark"
    19. Which would you prefer: slides at Blizzard Beach, lazy river at Typhoon Lagoon, or “old-school” water fun from River Country? Lazy river.
    20. What is your favorite Circle Vision show? What was the one with 9 Eye?
    Last edited by KimDWT; 10-12-2008 at 02:13 PM.

1980's 3 trips offsite - 1991, 1994 Offsite, 1997 CBR, 1999 BC, 2001 Swan, 2005 Offsite, 2006 Swan & Dolphin - DL offsite, 2008 Disneyland Paris offsite, 2009 AKL CL/Poly GVCL, Swan/Dolphin (2x/ea), 2010 WL, YC, AKV (Jambo), POFQ/BC, OKW/SSR, BWI CL/GF SL for Girl Trip 2.0, OKW Swaggervilla #augcrewunion, DL Hotel, YC CL W&D5K, Poly Dec Reunion 2010, 2011 Jan Who knows yet Feb 2011 BC

www.luxurytravelgirl.blogspot.com

wdwfns2 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    1.If you could not enter the parks, which resort hotel would you most like to spend a week at? Villas at Wilderness Lodge ...ahhhh relaxation and recreation
    2. Would you prefer to visit during Star Wars Weekends or ABC Super Soap Weekend? Star Wars, hands down
    3. What is your favorite character meal? Chef Mickey's
    4. Would you rather be Tinkerbell and light the fireworks, a stunt car driver in Lights, Motor, Action, or Indiana Jones in the Stunt Show? Since I'm a married male can I be Peter Pan and light the fireworks?
    5. What is your favorite way to get to MK: ferry, monorail, or bus? Monorail, Co-Pilot please
    6. Which Port Orleans is best: Riverside or French Quarter? Riverside, our honeymoon paradise.
    7. Who would you like to take on his/her first trip to WDW? My mother-in-Law
    8. Would you prefer to tour behind the scenes of the Land or the Seas? Seas
    9. Where do you usually end up sitting: warthog, lion, giraffe, or elephant section of Festival of the Lion King? Lion
    10. Do you have the reservation or dining numbers memorized? Nope, but they are written in my Passporter's Guide
    11. Which is your favorite trivia game on this forum? Ask a stupid question...
    12. Who was your favorite Disney character when you were 5? Mickey
    13. Who is your favorite Disney character now? Mickey Mouse! Why change a good thing?
    14. Which EPCOT country pavilion would you choose to live in? America
    15. Which is your favorite "coaster"? Expedition Everest
    16. What is your favorite night-time show? Wishes
    17. Have you or a member of your immediate family ever received a “dream”? Yes! Fastpasses and Mickey Ears
    18. What is your favorite theme song from a ride? Yo-Ho
    19. Which would you prefer: slides at Blizzard Beach, lazy river at Typhoon Lagoon, or “old-school” water fun from River Country? Lazy river - Now if they intalled more ski lifts, my answer might change
    20. What is your favorite Circle Vision show? Reflections of China
    Day 1 WDW Radio
    Keep to the code

PlutoGirl is offline C-Ticket Holder
    1.If you could not enter the parks, resort hotel would you most like to spend a week at? Wilderness Lodge
    2. Would you prefer to visit during Star Wars Weekends or ABC Super Soap Weekend?
    Star Wars
    3. What is your favorite character meal? Chef Mickeys
    4. Would you rather be Tinkerbell and light the fireworks, a stunt car driver in Lights, Motor, Action, or Indiana Jones in the Stunt Show? Indiana Jones
    5. What is your favorite way to get to MK: ferry, monorail, or bus? monorail
    7. Who would you like to take on his/her first trip to WDW? my nephews
    8. Would you prefer to tour behind the scenes of the Land or the Seas? The land
    9. Where do you usually end up sitting: warthog, lion, giraffe, or elephant section of Festival of the Lion King? have not been to this yet
    10. Do you have the reservation or dining numbers memorized? yes, both
    11. Which is your favorite trivia game on this forum? hangman
    12. Who was your favorite Disney character when you were 5? Mickey
    13. Who is your favorite Disney character now? Mickey
    14. Which EPCOT country pavilion would you choose to live in? Canada
    15. Which is your favorite "coaster"? Everest
    16. What is your favorite night-time show? Fantasmic
    17. Have you or a member of your immediate family ever received a “dream”? not an official one but we've had plenty of special cast member-created magic
    18. What is your favorite theme song from a ride? The song on Journey to the Imagination (the original one)
    19. Which would you prefer: slides at Blizzard Beach, lazy river at Typhoon Lagoon, or “old-school” water fun from River Country? The lazy river is all I will ride.
    20. What is your favorite Circle Vision show? China (I'm crazy for Pandas)
    Disney Lover and Mom of 2 little guys (ages 4 and 2)
    Royal Plaza '84, P.O Fr. Qtr '93, Off-site Honeymoon 2003, Off-site 2007(first visit for boys), CR/FW Cabin January 2009, planning FW Cabin May 2010 now...

tasha36 is offline Dreaming....
    1.If you could not enter the parks, which resort hotel would you most like to spend a week at? Grand Floridian
    2. Would you prefer to visit during Star Wars Weekends or ABC Super Soap Weekend? Star Wars
    3. What is your favorite character meal? Pooh and Friends at CP
    4. Would you rather be Tinkerbell and light the fireworks, a stunt car driver in Lights, Motor, Action, or Indiana Jones in the Stunt Show? Tinkerbell
    5. What is your favorite way to get to MK: ferry, monorail, or bus? Bus
    7. Who would you like to take on his/her first trip to WDW? My baby boy
    8. Would you prefer to tour behind the scenes of the Land or the Seas? Seas
    9. Where do you usually end up sitting: warthog, lion, giraffe, or elephant section of Festival of the Lion King? Giraffe
    10. Do you have the reservation or dining numbers memorized? No, written down on my planner.
    11. Which is your favorite trivia game on this forum? This one!
    12. Who was your favorite Disney character when you were 5? Tigger
    13. Who is your favorite Disney character now? Ariel
    14. Which EPCOT country pavilion would you choose to live in? Mexico
    15. Which is your favorite "coaster"? Does Splash Mountain count?
    16. What is your favorite night-time show? Illuminations
    17. Have you or a member of your immediate family ever received a “dream”? No
    18. What is your favorite theme song from a ride? Small World
    19. Which would you prefer: slides at Blizzard Beach, lazy river at Typhoon Lagoon, or “old-school” water fun from River Country? Lazy river
    20. What is your favorite Circle Vision show? I can't watch these - I have a balance problem that means I fall over whilst watching them!

1981 - Offsite
    1983 - Offsite
    1987 - Offsite
    1990 - Offsite
    1993 - Offsite
    2002 - All Star Movies
    2006 - Coronado Springs
    2007 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2013 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2014 - Whole family trip! (Thanks Dad!)
    2015 - Three trips in a row?? Fingers crossed

Creambunni is offline It's a small world after all...
    1.If you could not enter the parks, which resort hotel would you most like to spend a week at? The Contemporary
    2. Would you prefer to visit during Star Wars Weekends or ABC Super Soap Weekend? Star Wars Weekends
    3. What is your favorite character meal? It's between the Crystal Palace and the Garden Grill
    4. Would you rather be Tinkerbell and light the fireworks, a stunt car driver in Lights, Motor, Action, or Indiana Jones in the Stunt Show? Tinkerbell,that sounds more fun to me.
    5. What is your favorite way to get to MK: ferry, monorail, or bus? Monorail, it's just classic Disney to me.
    7. Who would you like to take on his/her first trip to WDW? ...
    8. Would you prefer to tour behind the scenes of the Land or the Seas?The Living Seas
    9. Where do you usually end up sitting: warthog, lion, giraffe, or elephant section of Festival of the Lion King? I've never actually seen it.
    10. Do you have the reservation or dining numbers memorized? No hablo reservation?
    11. Which is your favorite trivia game on this forum? All the games are fun and offer something different!
    12. Who was your favorite Disney character when you were 5? Minnie and Ariel
    13. Who is your favorite Disney character now? Ariel, and Minnie too
    14. Which EPCOT country pavilion would you choose to live in? Japan
    15. Which is your favorite "coaster"? Hmm...I'll go with RnRC
    16. What is your favorite night-time show? Wishes/Fantasmic
    17. Have you or a member of your immediate family ever received a “dream”? Nope
    18. What is your favorite theme song from a ride?"It's a world of laughter, a world of tears..." I like a lot of attraction songs though.
    19. Which would you prefer: slides at Blizzard Beach, lazy river at Typhoon Lagoon, or “old-school” water fun from River Country? Lazy river
    20. What is your favorite Circle Vision show? Timekeeper *Boo Hoo*
    "It's a small world after all..."

zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    1.If you could not enter the parks, which resort hotel would you most like to spend a week at? Beach Club
    2. Would you prefer to visit during Star Wars Weekends or ABC Super Soap Weekend? Star Wars Weekends & ABC Super Soap(so sad they won't be there anymore, hopefully my home town.)
    3. What is your favorite character meal? we ate at Wildness Logde 2001 & had pooh, tigger, eyore & piglet.
    4. Would you rather be Tinkerbell and light the fireworks, a stunt car driver in Lights, Motor, Action, or Indiana Jones in the Stunt Show? stunt driver in light motor action.
    5. What is your favorite way to get to MK: ferry, monorail, or bus? car rental before magical express
    6. Which Port Orleans is best: Riverside or French Quarter? Will let you know after our 2009 visit
    7. Who would you like to take on his/her first trip to WDW? ...my godchild
    8. Would you prefer to tour behind the scenes of the Land or the Seas? Living Seas
    9. Where do you usually end up sitting: warthog, lion, giraffe, or elephant section of Festival of the Lion King? We sat in warthog
    10. Do you have the reservation or dining numbers memorized? Nope
    11. Which is your favorite trivia game on this forum? Haven't played just started.
    12. Who was your favorite Disney character when you were 5? Mickey & Minnie
    13. Who is your favorite Disney character now? Tigger, Mickey, Minnie, Pooh, oh All of them......
    14. Which EPCOT country pavilion would you choose to live in? Italy
    15. Which is your favorite "coaster"? Rockin Roller Coaster
    16. What is your favorite night-time show? Wishes
    18. What is your favorite theme song from a ride?"It's a world of laughter, a world of tears..." I agree
    19. Which would you prefer: slides at Blizzard Beach, lazy river at Typhoon Lagoon, or “old-school” water fun from River Country? Never been
    20. What is your favorite Circle Vision show? Not sure.....
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar

morwen is offline B-Ticket Holder
    1.If you could not enter the parks, which resort hotel would you most like to spend a week at? Animal Kingdom
    2. Would you prefer to visit during Star Wars Weekends or ABC Super Soap Weekend? ABC Super Soap Weekend
    3. What is your favorite character meal? Chef Mickey
    4. Would you rather be Tinkerbell and light the fireworks, a stunt car driver in Lights, Motor, Action, or Indiana Jones in the Stunt Show? Indiana Jones
    5. What is your favorite way to get to MK: ferry, monorail, or bus? monorail, so much faster
    6. Which Port Orleans is best: Riverside or French Quarter? Tell you after December when we'll be at FQ
    7. Who would you like to take on his/her first trip to WDW? my littlest cousin, he's four and the only one of 4 brothers who hasn't gone yet
    8. Would you prefer to tour behind the scenes of the Land or the Seas?Living Seas
    9. Where do you usually end up sitting: warthog, lion, giraffe, or elephant section of Festival of the Lion King? Haven't been yet
    10. Do you have the reservation or dining numbers memorized? No, but they're on speed dail
    11. Which is your favorite trivia game on this forum? Not sure
    12. Who was your favorite Disney character when you were 5? Ariel and Belle
    13. Who is your favorite Disney character now? Ariel, Belle, Mulan, and Mushu
    14. Which EPCOT country pavilion would you choose to live in? Japan
    15. Which is your favorite "coaster"? Rockin Roller Coaster
    16. What is your favorite night-time show? Fantasmic
    18. What is your favorite theme song from a ride?Small World
    19. Which would you prefer: slides at Blizzard Beach, lazy river at Typhoon Lagoon, or “old-school” water fun from River Country? Lazy River
    20. What is your favorite Circle Vision show? Not sure.....

Page 81 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast