Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 91 of 112 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1678
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss The Ongoing Questionnaire Extrodinaire in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; 1) Movie that always cheers you up when you watch it? Meet the Robinsons 2) Favorite salty snack? chips 3) What is your usual bed time? Between ten thirty and ...
    wheresthelove is offline Fastpass Holder
    1) Movie that always cheers you up when you watch it? Meet the Robinsons
    2) Favorite salty snack? chips
    3) What is your usual bed time? Between ten thirty and twelve
    4) Time you get up during the week? seven.
    5) On weekends? between six and two
    6) Name a place you've visited for a week, other than Disney? Duck, Outer Banks, North Carolina
    7) Furthest place you've driven to (where to where)? NJ to Walt Disney World
    8) Do you enjoy camping? No, spending an afternoon with the boyscouts is enough for me.
    9) Can you do a cartwheel (or could you as a child)? yes
    10) Do you usually listen to the radio at work? I don't have work, just school, but in some classes we do.
    11) Ever put cucumber slices on your eyes? No.
    12) Ever had a mud mask? No
    13) What is in your car trunk at the moment? I don't have my own, but in my family van probably has blankets and soda.
    14) Anything in your pockets? cell phone.
    15) Favorite comfort food? chips
    16) What color is your computer/laptop? Black
    17) What color is your coat/jacket? black
    18) What color are the walls in the room you are right now? eggshell i think.
    19) What are your plans for the day? sit around, maybe go out.
    20) What do you have on your feet right now? Socks and penguin slippers.
    kristipixieditzydust

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Someone can go ahead and post a new set of questions! I posted the last one and Meg probably doesn't want to type a new set up on her blackberry!

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    I'm going to go and do these while waiting for new questions. I have no good questions lol

1) Movie that always cheers you up when you watch it? Disney Vacation planning DVD, lol
    2) Favorite salty snack? Tortilla Chips
    3) What is your usual bed time? 10:30 pm
    4) Time you get up during the week? 9:00-11:00
    5) On weekends? 11-12
    6) Name a place you've visited for a week, other than Disney? Nags Head, NC
    7) Furthest place you've driven to (where to where)? Richmond, VA - Orlando, FL
    8) Do you enjoy camping? never been but I don't think I would
    9) Can you do a cartwheel (or could you as a child)? yes
    10) Do you usually listen to the radio at work? I did when I worked
    11) Ever put cucumber slices on your eyes? nope
    12) Ever had a mud mask? nope
    13) What is in your car trunk at the moment? 3 beach chairs and some car care things.
    14) Anything in your pockets? nope, I hate things in my pockets
    15) Favorite comfort food? Chocolate
    16) What color is your computer/laptop? black and silver
    17) What color is your coat/jacket? white, black red yellow. (mickey mouse)
    18) What color are the walls in the room you are right now? green
    19) What are your plans for the day? tomorrow I'm picking my father up from the airport. (it's night now)
    20) What do you have on your feet right now? nothing I'm a bare foot type of girl
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

sparky is offline Proud to be DWT's most inconsistent member!!!!
    1) Movie that always cheers you up when you watch it? Borat
    2) Favorite salty snack? Peanuts
    3) What is your usual bed time? This week? midnite, nest week? 2am
    4) Time you get up during the week? This week? 5am next week? 9am -ish
    5) On weekends? Whats that?
    6) Name a place you've visited for a week, other than Disney? Cape May NJ
    7) Furthest place you've driven to (where to where)? New York- WDW
    8) Do you enjoy camping? love it
    9) Can you do a cartwheel (or could you as a child)? no
    10) Do you usually listen to the radio at work? yes
    11) Ever put cucumber slices on your eyes? nope
    12) Ever had a mud mask? nope
    13) What is in your car trunk at the moment? window snow scraper/brush
    14) Anything in your pockets? wallet/shield, money and debit card
    15) Favorite comfort food? ice cream
    16) What color is your computer/laptop? silver & black
    17) What color is your coat/jacket? black
    18) What color are the walls in the room you are right now? light blue
    19) What are your plans for the day? finish work and then pick up kids for weekend
    20) What do you have on your feet right now? socks and shoes
    I , , !!!

http://www.policeny.com/thehousethebronx1.html

HEY DEB!! I HATE THE RULES AND I AINT FOLLOWING THEM!!!!

http://www.forgotten-ny.com/NEIGHBOR...d/norwood.html

jaymie is offline You can fly!
    01. Which Hundred Acre Wood character are you most like?
    02. Who is your favorite Disney Character and why?
    03. Favorite Disney live action film?
    04. Dark, milk or white chocolate?
    05. Favorite way to eat potatoes?
    06. What was your first car?
    07. Disneyland or Magic Kingdom?
    08. Who is your favorite Star Wars Character?
    09. Would you audition for the American Idol Experience?
    10. What is your favorite non-Disney animated film?
    11. If you could build the perfect burger, what would you put on it?
    12. If you could theme a Disney resort, what theme would you choose?
    13. If you could design a new attraction at WDW, what would it be?
    14. What would your ideal birthday cake look and taste like?
    15. If you could travel through time, where would you go and who would you talk to?
    16. What book are you reading?
    17. What TV show do you watch the most right now?
    18. Favorite Disney Villain?
    19. Favorite song on the radio right now?
    20. If you could meet and have your picture taken with any character (even characters that don't usually appear at WDW) who would you choose?
    - Jaymie

I do believe in fairies, I do, I do!

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    01. Which Hundred Acre Wood character are you most like? Per DH, it's Tigger. When I asked him why, he broke into song.
    02. Who is your favorite Disney Character and why? I'll say Belle because she's mature, got a brain, enjoys reading, and sees beyond outside appearances.
    03. Favorite Disney live action film? Mary Poppins
    04. Dark, milk or white chocolate? All of the above, separately or mixed.
    05. Favorite way to eat potatoes? Seasoned with garlic, whether that is mashed, roasted, etc. I don't care.
    06. What was your first car? Pontiac older than I was.
    07. Disneyland or Magic Kingdom? Disneyland
    08. Who is your favorite Star Wars Character? Not a fan of SW at all, but I did like Wicket as a little girl...which I think was part of their purpose to appeal to the little sisters of the obsessed older brothers.
    09. Would you audition for the American Idol Experience? Doubtful
    10. What is your favorite non-Disney animated film? Shrek I suppose.
    11. If you could build the perfect burger, what would you put on it? I'm really a fan of Red Robin's Banzai Burger.
    12. If you could theme a Disney resort, what theme would you choose? I would choose the Mediterranean Sea where each building was themed to the countries surrounding it.
    13. If you could design a new attraction at WDW, what would it be? I'd love a Beauty and the Beast dark ride for Fantasyland. Or, a Villains thrill ride for DHS.
    14. What would your ideal birthday cake look and taste like? Funny, I adore birthday cake but haven't had one in years for mine. I'd probably go with a butter cream icing, lemon filling, and a moist yellow cake. Although, I just had a fabulous cake from Costco the other day: chocolate butter cream icing, strawberry mousse filling, and moist chocolate cake.
    15. If you could travel through time, where would you go and who would you talk to? Hmm, that's very difficult to answer. I'd probably go back to the time of Benjamin Franklin and hang out with him for awhile. That man lived a very colorful life.
    16. What book are you reading? None at the moment, but I'm thinking of picking up my Edgar Allen Poe anthology which I haven't read in awhile.
    17. What TV show do you watch the most right now? CSI
    18. Favorite Disney Villain? Thank you jaymie for spelling it correctly!!! I'm a huge Disney Villain fan, so it's hard to choose. I'll go with Ursula.
    19. Favorite song on the radio right now? "Before He Cheats" by Carrie Underwood I suppose.
    20. If you could meet and have your picture taken with any character (even characters that don't usually appear at WDW) who would you choose? Tarzan, Gaston, Captain Phoebus, Hercules, Aladdin, etc...are we detecting a theme here ladies?

Thanks jaymie for posting a new set of Qs!
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

1983disneykid is offline Annual Passholder
    01. Which Hundred Acre Wood character are you most like? Hmm...either Piglet because I worry and am short, or Rabbit because I can be a know-it-all.
    02. Who is your favorite Disney Character and why? Belle--I think we are a lot a like (reading, adventure, stubborn)
    03. Favorite Disney live action film? The Parent Trap (original)
    04. Dark, milk or white chocolate? dark
    05. Favorite way to eat potatoes? baked
    06. What was your first car? Isuzu Trooper
    07. Disneyland or Magic Kingdom? I've only been to MK
    08. Who is your favorite Star Wars Character? Yoda, since wise he is, yes. Although since watching the Clone Wars (movie and show) Ahsoka is kind of fun.
    09. Would you audition for the American Idol Experience? Umm...I'd make the list of really bad singers
    10. What is your favorite non-Disney animated film? They exist? The Last Unicorn
    11. If you could build the perfect burger, what would you put on it? low-fat cheddar cheese, turkey bacon, lettuce, tomato, extra pickles, ketchup, mustard, and mushrooms. And it would be a turkey burger.
    12. If you could theme a Disney resort, what theme would you choose? Celtic castle
    13. If you could design a new attraction at WDW, what would it be? Maybe something in UK, interative where you go back in time to solve a royal mystery...think Horizons at the end, but throughout the ride where you choose your own adventure based on answers and decisions that you make.
    14. What would your ideal birthday cake look and taste like? devils food cake, strawberry butter cream icing, fresh strawberries.
    15. If you could travel through time, where would you go and who would you talk to? my grandma who died when I was one year old--apparently she was a real character
    16. What book are you reading? I'm teaching HP and the Chamber of Secrets, so that and I'll probalby start the Erye Affair soon.
    17. What TV show do you watch the most right now? Scrubs
    18. Favorite Disney Villain? Iago
    19. Favorite song on the radio right now? Still obsessed with "All Summer Long" by Kid Rock
    20. If you could meet and have your picture taken with any character (even characters that don't usually appear at WDW) who would you choose? Cogsworth
    Last edited by 1983disneykid; 02-09-2009 at 09:47 AM. Reason: spelling

First Trip: June 1983
    Most Recent Trip: July 2009
    Next Trip: July 2010 with our new baby!

"All right I am corny, you know? But I think there are just about 140 million people in this country who are just as corny as I am." - Walt Disney

tarynkelly is offline Waiting for Paris Mousemeet in Dec 2009!!!!! Woo Hoo
    Scurrying back to my closet before Debs catches me!!
    01. Which Hundred Acre Wood character are you most like? Probably Tigger
    02. Who is your favorite Disney Character and why? Tinkerbell, she makes me laugh.
    03. Favorite Disney live action film? Pirates of the caribbean
    04. Dark, milk or white chocolate? White
    05. Favorite way to eat potatoes? Roastes
    06. What was your first car? Renault 5
    07. Disneyland or Magic Kingdom? Magic Kingdom
    08. Who is your favorite Star Wars Character? Han Solo, he's a fox.
    09. Would you audition for the American Idol Experience? No, my voice is truly awful.
    10. What is your favorite non-Disney animated film? Shrek.
    11. If you could build the perfect burger, what would you put on it? Smoked cheddar, onion mayo, lettuce, pickle, onion and a juicy beef burger.
    12. If you could theme a Disney resort, what theme would you choose? I would base it on the Disney Fairies.
    13. If you could design a new attraction at WDW, what would it be? oooh this is a hard one, I would probably do something along the lines of Philharmagic in Disneys Hollywood Studios.14. What would your ideal birthday cake look and taste like? It would be a pink meringue and cream creation, with flowers.
    15. If you could travel through time, where would you go and who would you talk to? I would go to Marilyn Monroes house and have a cosy chat over a cup of tea, just to see what she was really like.
    16. What book are you reading? Bill Bryson a walk in the woods, it's hilarious.
    17. What TV show do you watch the most right now? CSI Las Vegas.
    18. Favorite Disney Villain? Hades
    19. Favorite song on the radio right now? Lady Ga Ga
    20. If you could meet and have your picture taken with any character (even characters that don't usually appear at WDW) who would you choose? It would have to be Tinkerbell.

jaymie is offline You can fly!
    Quote Originally Posted by MandaBella View Post
    01. Which Hundred Acre Wood character are you most like? Per DH, it's Tigger. When I asked him why, he broke into song.
    02. Who is your favorite Disney Character and why? I'll say Belle because she's mature, got a brain, enjoys reading, and sees beyond outside appearances.
    03. Favorite Disney live action film? Mary Poppins
    04. Dark, milk or white chocolate? All of the above, separately or mixed.
    05. Favorite way to eat potatoes? Seasoned with garlic, whether that is mashed, roasted, etc. I don't care.
    06. What was your first car? Pontiac older than I was.
    07. Disneyland or Magic Kingdom? Disneyland
    08. Who is your favorite Star Wars Character? Not a fan of SW at all, but I did like Wicket as a little girl...which I think was part of their purpose to appeal to the little sisters of the obsessed older brothers.
    09. Would you audition for the American Idol Experience? Doubtful
    10. What is your favorite non-Disney animated film? Shrek I suppose.
    11. If you could build the perfect burger, what would you put on it? I'm really a fan of Red Robin's Banzai Burger.
    12. If you could theme a Disney resort, what theme would you choose? I would choose the Mediterranean Sea where each building was themed to the countries surrounding it.
    13. If you could design a new attraction at WDW, what would it be? I'd love a Beauty and the Beast dark ride for Fantasyland. Or, a Villains thrill ride for DHS.
    14. What would your ideal birthday cake look and taste like? Funny, I adore birthday cake but haven't had one in years for mine. I'd probably go with a butter cream icing, lemon filling, and a moist yellow cake. Although, I just had a fabulous cake from Costco the other day: chocolate butter cream icing, strawberry mousse filling, and moist chocolate cake.
    15. If you could travel through time, where would you go and who would you talk to? Hmm, that's very difficult to answer. I'd probably go back to the time of Benjamin Franklin and hang out with him for awhile. That man lived a very colorful life.
    16. What book are you reading? None at the moment, but I'm thinking of picking up my Edgar Allen Poe anthology which I haven't read in awhile.
    18. Favorite Disney Villain? Thank you jaymie for spelling it correctly!!! I'm a huge Disney Villain fan, so it's hard to choose. I'll go with Ursula.
    19. Favorite song on the radio right now? "Before He Cheats" by Carrie Underwood I suppose.
    20. If you could meet and have your picture taken with any character (even characters that don't usually appear at WDW) who would you choose? Tarzan, Gaston, Captain Phoebus, Hercules, Aladdin, etc...are we detecting a theme here ladies?

Thanks jaymie for posting a new set of Qs!
    You're welcome! I like your character theme! BTW, I work at Costco and I love our cakes too!
    - Jaymie

I do believe in fairies, I do, I do!

BusDriver is offline Fastpass Holder
    01. Which Hundred Acre Wood character are you most like? Tigger
    02. Who is your favorite Disney Character and why? Steamboat Willie, Mickey in the one that started it all.
    03. Favorite Disney live action film? Pirates of the Caribbean
    04. Dark, milk or white chocolate? Dark, becuase it is health food
    05. Favorite way to eat potatoes? Mashed
    06. What was your first car? 1978 Ford Crown Victoria
    08. Who is your favorite Star Wars Character? Yoda
    09. Would you audition for the American Idol Experience? No
    10. What is your favorite non-Disney animated film? Shrek
    11. If you could build the perfect burger, what would you put on it? Classic Cheeseburger, lettuce, tomato, pickle, onion, ketchup & Mustard
    12. If you could theme a Disney resort, what theme would you choose? Mediterranean, like the resort from Mama Mia
    13. If you could design a new attraction at WDW, what would it be? Finding Nemo Water ride
    14. What would your ideal birthday cake look and taste like? my Grandma's Coconut cake
    15. If you could travel through time, where would you go and who would you talk to? I would go back to when my Grandmother was alive and have her write down the recipe for her coconut cake.
    16. What book are you reading? "Confederates in the Attic" by Tony Horowitz, a humorous look into the deep South's obsession with the Civil War
    17. What TV show do you watch the most right now? Burn Notice on USA
    18. Favorite Disney Villain? Scar
    19. Favorite song on the radio right now? I generally listen to talk radio, so not sure what songs are out.
    20. If you could meet and have your picture taken with any character (even characters that don't usually appear at WDW) who would you choose?Areil
    Last edited by BusDriver; 02-08-2009 at 09:43 AM.
    My Dream Job - WDW Bus Driver

1975 - First Visit; 1985 High School Band Trip; 1986 Grad Night; 1992 First Visit with two oldest daughters; 1997 First Visit with Son; 1998 Joined DVC; 2003 First Visit with Twins

Many visits staying at Old Key West, Grand Floridian, Boardwalk, Contemporary, Disney Institute & All Star Sports

Creambunni is offline It's a small world after all...
    01. Which Hundred Acre Wood character are you most like? Tigger.
    02. Who is your favorite Disney Character and why? Ariel, she's what make the Little Mermaid one of my favorite movies.
    03. Favorite Disney live action film? Right now I'll go with Bed Knobs and Broomsticks
    04. Dark, milk or white chocolate? Dark and Milk!
    05. Favorite way to eat potatoes? Steak Fries!
    06. What was your first car? ...
    08. Who is your favorite Star Wars Character? Princess Leia
    09. Would you audition for the American Idol Experience? If I had an extra day I could spend doing it during my trip. It sounds like a fun thing to try.
    10. What is your favorite non-Disney animated film? Spirited Away, technically not a Disney movie.
    11. If you could build the perfect burger, what would you put on it? Beef? Musturd, BBQ sauce, bacon and cheddar cheese.
    12. If you could theme a Disney resort, what theme would you choose? I would love to see a Wonderland resort.
    13. If you could design a new attraction at WDW, what would it be? A stage musical version of Nightmare before Christmas.
    14. What would your ideal birthday cake look and taste like? It would look really cute and would have to taste sweet. BUT NO COCONUT!!!
    15. If you could travel through time, where would you go and who would you talk to? I would like to talk to Walt Disney after Disneyland opened.
    16. What book are you reading? Novel-wise: A biography on Walt Disney, but I've been reading it off and on for about 2 years... But I'm always reading magazines and shorter books and graphic novels.
    17. What TV show do you watch the most right now? Solitary via Hula.
    18. Favorite Disney Villain? Probably Malifiecent
    19. Favorite song on the radio right now? America's Suitehearts by Fall Out Boy.
    20. If you could meet and have your picture taken with any character (even characters that don't usually appear at WDW) who would you choose? Ariel
    "It's a small world after all..."

Spodie is offline Fastpass Holder
    01. Which Hundred Acre Wood character are you most like? Tigger
    02. Who is your favorite Disney Character and why? Stitch because he is so cute and funny!
    04. Dark, milk or white chocolate? Milk chocolate - not a big fan of white or dark.
    05. Favorite way to eat potatoes? Mashed, with a hint of butter.
    06. What was your first car? Jeep Grand Cherokee
    07. Disneyland or Magic Kingdom? Magic Kingdom!
    08. Who is your favorite Star Wars Character? I've never seen Star Wars...
    09. Would you audition for the American Idol Experience? No way - I already know that I can't sing.
    10. What is your favorite non-Disney animated film? Does Shrek count?
    11. If you could build the perfect burger, what would you put on it? Cheese, ketchup, mustard, and a piece of romaine lettuce.
    12. If you could theme a Disney resort, what theme would you choose? I think it would be cool to have a park that had a collections of the best attractions from the Disney parks around the world.
    13. If you could design a new attraction at WDW, what would it be? It would be cool to take the end of Test Track (where you drive around the building) and expand it into an attraction.
    14. What would your ideal birthday cake look and taste like? It would be chocolate cake with cream cheese icing and have Disney characters on top!
    15. If you could travel through time, where would you go and who would you talk to? I would definately go back to the '50s and talk to Walt.
    16. What book are you reading? A Walt Disney biography.
    18. Favorite Disney Villain? Hades from Hercules.
    19. Favorite song on the radio right now? My Life Would **** Without You by Kelly Clarkson
    20. If you could meet and have your picture taken with any character (even characters that don't usually appear at WDW) who would you choose? Stitch!
    ~Ashleigh

AngelalvsDisney is offline A-Ticket holder
    01. Which Hundred Acre Wood character are you most like? Pooh Bear
    02. Who is your favorite Disney Character and why? Cinderella because she is the ultimate princess in my eyes.
    03. Favorite Disney live action film? Pirates
    04. Dark, milk or white chocolate? Dark chocolate
    05. Favorite way to eat potatoes? Baked
    06. What was your first car? Buick something or other (i'm a girl)
    08. Who is your favorite Star Wars Character? Obi-Wan Kenobi
    09. Would you audition for the American Idol Experience? No thanks!
    10. What is your favorite non-Disney animated film? Anastasia
    11. If you could build the perfect burger, what would you put on it? Cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickles, mustard, mayo, sometimes BBQ sauce
    12. If you could theme a Disney resort, what theme would you choose? Something that mimics the Greek Isles
    13. If you could design a new attraction at WDW, what would it be? Cinderella's Glass Slipper...not sure about the details though.
    14. What would your ideal birthday cake look and taste like? Ice cream cake with fudge and carmel. Cinderella decoration on top...or Pooh Bear
    15. If you could travel through time, where would you go and who would you talk to? I would go to Greece, where my family is from and talk to any relative.
    16. What book are you reading? Azar Nafisi-Things I've been silent about
    17. What TV show do you watch the most right now? Anything on the Travel Channel
    18. Favorite Disney Villain? Randall Boggs-Monsters Inc.
    19. Favorite song on the radio right now? I listen to a little bit of everthing..don't know.
    20. If you could meet and have your picture taken with any character (even characters that don't usually appear at WDW) who would you choose? Pooh
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible"

bety is offline Disney World Beast
    01. Which Hundred Acre Wood character are you most like? Tigger. I'm bouncy.
    02. Who is your favorite Disney Character and why? Mickey Mouse of course! He's a classic.
    04. Dark, milk or white chocolate? White
    05. Favorite way to eat potatoes? Mashed
    06. What was your first car? 2006 Honda Accord
    08. Who is your favorite Star Wars Character? R2D2. I always thought he was cute.
    09. Would you audition for the American Idol Experience? No way.
    10. What is your favorite non-Disney animated film? I don't even think I've seen any.
    11. If you could build the perfect burger, what would you put on it? lots of mayonnaise, lettuce, cheddar cheese, swiss cheese, avocado, caramelized onions
    12. If you could theme a Disney resort, what theme would you choose? Greece
    13. If you could design a new attraction at WDW, what would it be? I would add some more countries to the world showcase. Russia, Greece, Australia, Madagascar
    14. What would your ideal birthday cake look and taste like? White cake with white icing and strawberry filling. I don't need it to be pretty since I'm just going to eat it anyway.
    15. If you could travel through time, where would you go and who would you talk to? 1950. Cary Grant. I'd date him.
    16. What book are you reading? Tess of the d'Urbervilles
    17. What TV show do you watch the most right now? Grey's Anatomy
    18. Favorite Disney Villain? Jafar
    19. Favorite song on the radio right now? "Time of my Life" by David Cook
    20. If you could meet and have your picture taken with any character (even characters that don't usually appear at WDW) who would you choose? Beast. I look for him every time and he's either not there or has a super long line.
    July 1994- off site
    February 1999- Port Orleans Riverside
    March 2000- Caribbean Beach
    January 2004- off site
    February 2006- Pop Century
    April 2006- off site
    January 2007- Pop Century
    December 2007- Coronado Springs
    December 2008- Pop Century
    December 2009- Coronado Springs/All Star Sports
    Next trip: December 2010- All Star Music

zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    01. Which Hundred Acre Wood character are you most like? Tigger of course
    02. Who is your favorite Disney Character and why? I have many but Tigger is my favorite because he is so happy go lucky!
    03. Favorite Disney live action film? Pirates World's End
    04. Dark, milk or white chocolate? Milk & Dark no White
    05. Favorite way to eat potatoes? baked
    06. What was your first car? 78 Chevy Malibu
    08. Who is your favorite Star Wars Character? Luke Skywalker
    09. Would you audition for the American Idol Experience? No
    10. What is your favorite non-Disney animated film? Pirates of the Caribbean
    11. If you could build the perfect burger, what would you put on it? Sharpe cheddar, bacon, ketchup, mustard, dill pickles.
    12. If you could theme a Disney resort, what theme would you choose? Already done, Beach Club
    13. If you could design a new attraction at WDW, what would it be? Something from Enchanted
    14. What would your ideal birthday cake look and taste like? Round & double chocolate with shaved chocolate & white trim with a Tigger on top.
    15. If you could travel through time, where would you go and who would you talk to? Oh I don't know.
    16. What book are you reading? Midnight Bayou
    17. What TV show do you watch the most right now? Bones
    18. Favorite Disney Villain? Captain Hook
    19. Favorite song on the radio right now? Anything Jonas Brothers
    20. If you could meet and have your picture taken with any character (even characters that don't usually appear at WDW) who would you choose? I did Tigger.
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar

Page 91 of 112 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast