Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 92 of 112 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1678
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss The Ongoing Questionnaire Extrodinaire in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; 01. Which Hundred Acre Wood character are you most like? I'm guessing Eeyore. 02. Who is your favorite Disney Character and why? Princess Jasmine. I'm a healthy boy. 03. Favorite ...
    Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    01. Which Hundred Acre Wood character are you most like? I'm guessing Eeyore.
    02. Who is your favorite Disney Character and why? Princess Jasmine. I'm a healthy boy.
    03. Favorite Disney live action film? Flight of The Navigator.
    04. Dark, milk or white chocolate? Dark.
    05. Favorite way to eat potatoes? As the basis for a thick soup.
    06. What was your first car? A 1973 Dodge Charger.
    07. Disneyland or Magic Kingdom? Magic Kingdom, no contest at all.
    08. Who is your favorite Star Wars Character? About to reveal just how much of a geek I am once again, but ah well. Mon Mothma; she reminds me of mom.
    09. Would you audition for the American Idol Experience? Sure. I'd just make sure to walk off immediately after before that British **** or the other two could have the chance to insult me to my face.
    10. What is your favorite non-Disney animated film? Heavy Metal.
    11. If you could build the perfect burger, what would you put on it? It's all about the perfect beef (or elk) and the right seasonings.
    12. If you could theme a Disney resort, what theme would you choose? Ninjas. They need some representation, too.
    13. If you could design a new attraction at WDW, what would it be? Being the fanboy that I am, probably some sort of Indy-based thrill ride wherever we could find the space and without sacrificing any of the classics.
    14. What would your ideal birthday cake look and taste like? I'm not big on birthday cake.
    15. If you could travel through time, where would you go and who would you talk to? Circa 600 AD. A certain self-proclaimed prophet and I would have words together.
    16. What book are you reading? Meditations on Violence. It's about bridging the gap between training and reality.
    17. What TV show do you watch the most right now? Family Guy, on DVD. I prefer to watch them more or less in a couple sittings.
    18. Favorite Disney Villain? Well, the one that I love to hate would be "The Barker" from Pinocchio. I remember being a little guy and imagining all the horrible things I'd do to that piece of trash after I'd been drinking my milk for a few years.
    19. Favorite song on the radio right now? Old Journey tunes on the classics station.
    20. If you could meet and have your picture taken with any character (even characters that don't usually appear at WDW) who would you choose? Mulan, in her soldier get-up.

Stitch's buddy is offline Hakuna Matata
    01. Which Hundred Acre Wood character are you most like? Hmm.. roo
    02. Who is your favorite Disney Character and why? Stitch... much alike
    03. Favorite Disney live action film? 101 Dalmations
    05. Favorite way to eat potatoes? Fried with chili and cheese
    06. What was your first car? I can answer it! 2008 Hyundia Elantra
    07. Disneyland or Magic Kingdom? Magic Kingdom
    08. Who is your favorite Star Wars Character? Qui-Gon Jinn or Wicket
    09. Would you audition for the American Idol Experience? NEVER
    10. What is your favorite non-Disney animated film? Dont have one honestly
    11. If you could build the perfect burger, what would you put on it? Great meat, great cheese and great bread cooked med-rare
    12. If you could theme a Disney resort, what theme would you choose?
    Animation
    13. If you could design a new attraction at WDW, what would it be? Thrill ride about Cars like test track but twice the speed
    14. What would your ideal birthday cake look and taste like? Chocolate cake with whip topping with stitch on it
    15. If you could travel through time, where would you go and who would you talk to? 1960 Disneyland Mr.Walt E. Disney
    16. What book are you reading? The World's History ( AP textbook)
    17. What TV show do you watch the most right now? Suite Life on what ever it is now
    18. Favorite Disney Villain? Cruella DeVille
    19. Favorite song on the radio right now? The All American Reject one
    20. If you could meet and have your picture taken with any character (even characters that don't usually appear at WDW) who would you choose? Nemo ,Squirt and Crush
    Last edited by Stitch's buddy; 02-08-2009 at 09:06 PM.

I FINISHED my first ever race, ToT 13Kand running it again in '09

** Please, Please excuse my grammatical and spelling errors. Correct me if I'm wrong.**

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    01. Which Hundred Acre Wood character are you most like? Roo, only because she is a mom.
    02. Who is your favorite Disney Character and why? Tinker Bell, because it's all about her.
    03. Favorite Disney live action film? Pirates of the Caribbean.
    05. Favorite way to eat potatoes? Mashed with lotsa buttah.
    06. What was your first car? Jeep YJ, red, don't remember what year it was.
    07. Disneyland or Magic Kingdom? Magic Kingdom.
    08. Who is your favorite Star Wars Character? Han Solo.
    09. Would you audition for the American Idol Experience? Only if you paid me.
    10. What is your favorite non-Disney animated film? Madagascar is the only thing that comes to mind right now.
    11. If you could build the perfect burger, what would you put on it? Cheese, bacon, mayo, pickles and ketchup.
    12. If you could theme a Disney resort, what theme would you choose? Greek Islands.
    13. If you could design a new attraction at WDW, what would it be? A Monsters Inc thrill ride, like a suspended coaster maybe with doors as backrests.
    14. What would your ideal birthday cake look and taste like? White, white buttercream icing, I love birthday cake.
    15. If you could travel through time, where would you go and who would you talk to? France, I would talk to my ancestors and tell them that Florida has a better climate than Quebec.
    16. What book are you reading? Actively reading Creating Myself by Mia Tyler but I have a stack going.
    17. What TV show do you watch the most right now? Grey's Anatomy! Watching that show just makes me happy, happy, happy, not sure why.
    18. Favorite Disney Villain? Hades. "Is my hair out?"
    19. Favorite song on the radio right now? Poker Face by Lady GaGa. Her whole album is pretty great.
    20. If you could meet and have your picture taken with any character (even characters that don't usually appear at WDW) who would you choose? Kronk.

wheresthelove is offline Fastpass Holder
    01. Which Hundred Acre Wood character are you most like? eeyore
    02. Who is your favorite Disney Character and why? Tinker Bell, because she loves peter pan and she's got an attitude.
    03. Favorite Disney live action film? Mary Poppins
    04. Dark, milk or white chocolate? milk
    05. Favorite way to eat potatoes? fried! preferably with cheese
    06. What was your first car? I just use my parent's minivan.
    07. Disneyland or Magic Kingdom? Magic Kingdom.
    08. Who is your favorite Star Wars Character? Princess Leia
    09. Would you audition for the American Idol Experience? No.
    10. What is your favorite non-Disney animated film?Shrek
    11. If you could build the perfect burger, what would you put on it? Cheese, special sauce, and more cheese.
    12. If you could theme a Disney resort, what theme would you choose? A character themed one where each building is specific to one of the fab five.
    13. If you could design a new attraction at WDW, what would it be? A flight like ride made after meet the robinsons.
    14. What would your ideal birthday cake look and taste like? chocolate chocolate mickey shaped.
    15. If you could travel through time, where would you go and who would you talk to? In the early sixties, Walt Disney.
    16. What book are you reading? Walt Disney World Trivia Book Volume 1
    17. What TV show do you watch the most right now? Yes, Dear. anything on tbs pretty much
    18. Favorite Disney Villain? Ursula
    19. Favorite song on the radio right now? Love Story by Taylor Swift even though i like the not mixed version better.
    20. If you could meet and have your picture taken with any character (even characters that don't usually appear at WDW) who would you choose?Wilbur
    kristipixieditzydust

GoofTrooper is offline Come along and join the fun
    01. Which Hundred Acre Wood character are you most like? Tigger
    02. Who is your favorite Disney Character and why? Goofy, just he's funny and always has been
    03. Favorite Disney live action film? Pirates 1
    04. Dark, milk or white chocolate? Dark
    05. Favorite way to eat potatoes? Hash Browns
    06. What was your first car? My teal Ford Ranger
    07. Disneyland or Magic Kingdom? MK all the way
    08. Who is your favorite Star Wars Character? R2-D2
    09. Would you audition for the American Idol Experience? Totally
    10. What is your favorite non-Disney animated film? Ferngully
    11. If you could build the perfect burger, what would you put on it? Cheese, bacon, lettuce, onion rings, BBQ sauce
    12. If you could theme a Disney resort, what theme would you choose? Sci-fi
    13. If you could design a new attraction at WDW, what would it be? I want to help design Star Tours 2
    14. What would your ideal birthday cake look and taste like? It would be a life size R2-D2 that would taste like my aunt's chocolate pound cake
    15. If you could travel through time, where would you go and who would you talk to? Napoleon right before he heads into Russia
    16. What book are you reading? Watchmen
    17. What TV show do you watch the most right now? How I Met Your Mother
    18. Favorite Disney Villain? Jafar
    19. Favorite song on the radio right now? Fall Out Boy - I Don't Care
    20. If you could meet and have your picture taken with any character (even characters that don't usually appear at WDW) who would you choose? Goofy, preferably in the Epcot spacesuits
    Adam
    I see they're loading our navigator R2-D2 and then we'll be on our way. So sit back, relax and enjoy the flight...

jaymie is offline You can fly!
    I suppose I should answer my own questions.

01. Which Hundred Acre Wood character are you most like? Pooh, I seem to always have a rumbly in my tumbly
    02. Who is your favorite Disney Character and why? Tink, because she's sassy and jealous and ultimately the truest friend.
    04. Dark, milk or white chocolate? Dark
    05. Favorite way to eat potatoes? fries with chili and cheese
    06. What was your first car? A brown Chevy Chevette with orange and yellow pin stripes. We named it Ralph P. Chunkers.
    07. Disneyland or Magic Kingdom? Definately Disneyland
    08. Who is your favorite Star Wars Character? Obi-Wan Kenobi
    09. Would you audition for the American Idol Experience? If I could sing I would.
    10. What is your favorite non-Disney animated film? Polar Express
    11. If you could build the perfect burger, what would you put on it? Burger,bacon, special sauce, sharp cheddar cheese and tomatoes all grilled inside sourdough bread with parmesan cheese sprinkled on the bread before grilling.
    12. If you could theme a Disney resort, what theme would you choose? A Fairy themed resort, it would be sweet to stay in Pixie Hollow!
    13. If you could design a new attraction at WDW, what would it be? A water ride similar to Splash Mountain but with an Alice in Wonderland theme.
    14. What would your ideal birthday cake look and taste like? It would be chocolate cake with chocolate mousse filling and whipped chocolate icing and it would have a chocolate castle on top of it with a little Tinkerbell at the top.
    15. If you could travel through time, where would you go and who would you talk to? I would love to see the Walt Disney Studios in it's heyday and have a conversation with Walt and the 9 old men.
    16. What book are you reading? New Moon
    17. What TV show do you watch the most right now? American Idol
    18. Favorite Disney Villain? Madam Mim
    19. Favorite song on the radio right now? The Killers - Human
    20. If you could meet and have your picture taken with any character (even characters that don't usually appear at WDW) who would you choose? Tink
    - Jaymie

I do believe in fairies, I do, I do!

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymie View Post
    02. Who is your favorite Disney Character and why? Tink, because she's sassy and jealous and ultimately the truest friend.
    12. If you could theme a Disney resort, what theme would you choose? A Fairy themed resort, it would be sweet to stay in Pixie Hollow!
    I suppose that is why I also associate with Tink, she's just like me!

I would love a Pixie Hollow resort! Tree shaped buildings, we would sleep in hollow trees with bedcovers made to look like leaves. Furniture made of "found things". That would be awesome.

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle
    01. Which Hundred Acre Wood character are you most like? Tigger, with a little Pooh and Owl thrown in too
    02. Who is your favorite Disney Character and why? I seriously cant pick just one
    04. Dark, milk or white chocolate? Yep please!!!
    05. Favorite way to eat potatoes? Mashed
    06. What was your first car? A little Blue Fiesta
    07. Disneyland or Magic Kingdom? Magic Kingdom without a doubt
    08. Who is your favorite Star Wars Character? Chewbaca (sp?)
    09. Would you audition for the American Idol Experience? Never ever ever
    10. What is your favorite non-Disney animated film? Shrek, someone finally realised Fiona should be a princesses name!
    11. If you could build the perfect burger, what would you put on it? Bacon, mushrooms, balsamic vinegar, home grown tomatoes and then please remove the burger!
    12. If you could theme a Disney resort, what theme would you choose? Underwater
    13. If you could design a new attraction at WDW, what would it be? I have no idea, maybe something in a water park that is a slow lazy ride but not like the rivers in BB & TL where the kids can escape as soon as you try and relax!
    14. What would your ideal birthday cake look and taste like? Baileys flavour with a vienesse truffle filling in the shape of anything Disney
    15. If you could travel through time, where would you go and who would you talk to? Walt, I'd ask him for a job!
    16. What book are you reading? All the cookbooks I've been missing for months
    17. What TV show do you watch the most right now? CSI's
    18. Favorite Disney Villain? Hades, i love his fast car sales man type talk
    19. Favorite song on the radio right now? anything on our local station, its a good mix
    20. If you could meet and have your picture taken with any character (even characters that don't usually appear at WDW) who would you choose? Mushu
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost
    01. Which Hundred Acre Wood character are you most like? Rabbit
    02. Who is your favorite Disney Character and why? Mickey Mouse b/c he represents, to me, Walt's continuing influence
    03. Favorite Disney live action film? 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
    04. Dark, milk or white chocolate? white
    05. Favorite way to eat potatoes? tater waffles
    06. What was your first car? Honda Civic
    07. Disneyland or Magic Kingdom? Disneyland
    08. Who is your favorite Star Wars Character? Darth Vader
    09. Would you audition for the American Idol Experience? no
    10. What is your favorite non-Disney animated film? Watership Down
    11. If you could build the perfect burger, what would you put on it? some sort of "game" meat (bison, elk, etc.), pickles, cheese, ketchup
    12. If you could theme a Disney resort, what theme would you choose? Hollywood Tower of Terror
    13. If you could design a new attraction at WDW, what would it be? It would be based on the Sleepy Hollow portion of "the Adventures of Ichabod & Mr. Toad". It would be a dark ride where you play the part of Ichabod Crane and it would, basically, follow the movie with the climax being the chase scene with the Headless Horseman.
    14. What would your ideal birthday cake look and taste like? hard to say, I'm not a big fan of cake. German Chocolate is, historically, my favorite.
    15. If you could travel through time, where would you go and who would you talk to? I'd like to meet Walt Disney.
    16. What book are you reading? the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan
    17. What TV show do you watch the most right now? Superjail
    18. Favorite Disney Villain? Maleficent
    19. Favorite song on the radio right now? If I must listen to radio, it's usually classic rock.
    20. If you could meet and have your picture taken with any character (even characters that don't usually appear at WDW) who would you choose? Ichabod Crane
    Last edited by the7thAve; 02-10-2009 at 10:16 AM.

If we can dream it, we can do it

04CP_ Nolan is offline Dole Float + POTC= Good Day
    01. Which Hundred Acre Wood character are you most like? Rabbit
    02. Who is your favorite Disney Character and why? Goofy, he's not always bright, but he's always faithful.
    03. Favorite Disney live action film? Pirates of the Caribbean, of course.
    04. Dark, milk or white chocolate? Milk chocolate
    05. Favorite way to eat potatoes? Hashbrown potatoes (Waffle House; scattered, smothered and covered.)
    06. What was your first car? '89 Ford Crown Victoria Ltd.
    07. Disneyland or Magic Kingdom? Magic Kingdom (only since i've never been to DL)
    08. Who is your favorite Star Wars Character? Yoda, you seek Yoda.
    09. Would you audition for the American Idol Experience? Uh, no.
    10. What is your favorite non-Disney animated film? Ice Age
    11. If you could build the perfect burger, what would you put on it? Bleu Cheese, ketchup, light lettuce, onions, crumbled bacon and yellow peppers.
    12. If you could theme a Disney resort, what theme would you choose? I would do a Morrocan inspired hotel.
    13. If you could design a new attraction at WDW, what would it be? I'd want to expand Horizons to cover more of the U.S.
    14. What would your ideal birthday cake look and taste like? A marquee style cake made up of the head of each member of the Fab 5.
    15. If you could travel through time, where would you go and who would you talk to? The early days of Walt's animation studio.
    16. What book are you reading? Chronicles of Narnia; Silver Chair.
    17. What TV show do you watch the most right now? Heroes
    18. Favorite Disney Villain? Hook
    19. Favorite song on the radio right now? Citizen Soldier- 3 Doors Down
    20. If you could meet and have your picture taken with any character (even characters that don't usually appear at WDW) who would you choose? Jack Sparrow

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    01. Which Hundred Acre Wood character are you most like? Winnie the pooh
    02. Who is your favorite Disney Character and why? Mickey
    03. Favorite Disney live action film? Marry Poppins even though its not all live action
    04. Dark, milk or white chocolate? milk
    05. Favorite way to eat potatoes? baked with a little butter...
    06. What was your first car? 2004 Dodge neon
    07. Disneyland or Magic Kingdom? MK but I will know for sure in a few weeks
    08. Who is your favorite Star Wars Character? Yoda
    09. Would you audition for the American Idol Experience? nope
    10. What is your favorite non-Disney animated film? Madagascar
    11. If you could build the perfect burger, what would you put on it? French fries and ketchup
    12. If you could theme a Disney resort, what theme would you choose? I don't know I think Disney has done a great job of covering all the themes lol
    13. If you could design a new attraction at WDW, what would it be? Wall-E roller coaster.
    14. What would your ideal birthday cake look and taste like? It would have all the Disney characters around it on different tiers and it would have a yellow batter and white icing
    15. If you could travel through time, where would you go and who would you talk to? The Future, my grandchildren
    16. What book are you reading? The unofficial guide to Disneyland 2009
    17. What TV show do you watch the most right now? Lost
    18. Favorite Disney Villain? I don't really know
    19. Favorite song on the radio right now? I don't know the tiles to any of my favorites on the radio now...
    20. If you could meet and have your picture taken with any character (even characters that don't usually appear at WDW) who would you choose? Wall-E
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

disney_freak is offline is supercalifragilisticexpia lidocious
    01. Which Hundred Acre Wood character are you most like? Piglet
    02. Who is your favorite Disney Character and why? Tinkerbell, because she's *****y, and Knows what she wants.
    03. Favorite Disney live action film? Mary Poppins.
    04. Dark, milk or white chocolate? Milk.
    05. Favorite way to eat potatoes? Mashed, with butter, salt, pepper, and no skin.
    06. What was your first car? A 1970 Bug. SO CUTE!!
    07. Disneyland or Magic Kingdom? MK but only cause I have never been to DL
    08. Who is your favorite Star Wars Character? Chewy!! He so cute and fuzzy.
    09. Would you audition for the American Idol Experience? NO!! I don't sing in front of people
    10. What is your favorite non-Disney animated film? There are none Disney Movies? Ok I have no clue... Anastaia.
    11. If you could build the perfect burger, what would you put on it? I like plain burgers with just kechtup. I don't do different foods.
    12. If you could theme a Disney resort, what theme would you choose? One that is Walt Disney based. Like has to do with Walt the man, not the company.
    13. If you could design a new attraction at WDW, what would it be? I don't know.
    14. What would your ideal birthday cake look and taste like? It would have all Disney Charatcers on it, and Walt in the Middle. And it would be Vainlla with the white icing.
    15. If you could travel through time, where would you go and who would you talk to? The past to WW2, and I would talk to either Anne Frank or Walt Disney.
    16. What book are you reading? Just finished Peter Pan, and now reading Alice's Adventure in Wonderland. (I like to read the classics)
    17. What TV show do you watch the most right now? Wolverine and the X-men. (I like all X-men shows/movies/comic)
    18. Favorite Disney Villain? hmm... Captain James Hook. Now that I know why he hated Pan (besides the whole feeding hand to Tick-tock)
    19. Favorite song on the radio right now? I don't listen to todays music on the radio butthe station I listen to plays "Shake Your Groove Thing" almost all the time.
    20. If you could meet and have your picture taken with any character (even characters that don't usually appear at WDW) who would you choose? Wall-E
    Faith is my name, disney is my...obsession

Since Pluto is no longer a planet. I think Mickey should be the new one.

TwoTinyWings is offline A-Ticket holder
    01. Which Hundred Acre Wood character are you most like? Pooh Bear
    02. Who is your favorite Disney Character and why? Figment Because he's a legend
    03. Favorite Disney live action film? Pirates of the caribbean
    04. Dark, milk or white chocolate? white chocolate
    05. Favorite way to eat potatoes? Fried
    06. What was your first car? Indy Speedway Way Racing Car
    07. Disneyland or Magic Kingdom? Magic Kingdom Haven't Done Disneyland Yet
    08. Who is your favorite Star Wars Character? Han Solo
    09. Would you audition for the American Idol Experience? Not sure yet
    10. What is your favorite non-Disney animated film? Anastica
    11. If you could build the perfect burger, what would you put on it? Cheese, Bacon, Mushrooms & French Fries
    12. If you could theme a Disney resort, what theme would you choose? Animation Studios Theming Similar To The Animation Courtyard At DHS
    13. If you could design a new attraction at WDW, what would it be? I Would Bring The Matterhorn Over To WDW, It Looks Ledge!!!
    14. What would your ideal birthday cake look and taste like? FUNNEL CAKE!
    15. If you could travel through time, where would you go and who would you talk to? London during World War 2
    16. What book are you reading? Celebrations Magazine & Jeremy Clarkson : For Crying Out Loud!
    17. What TV show do you watch the most right now? CSI : Las Vegas
    18. Favorite Disney Villain? Captain Hook or Jafar
    19. Favorite song on the radio right now? Pussycat Dolls : Whatcha Think About That (I Can't Get It Out Of My Head!)
    20. If you could meet and have your picture taken with any character (even characters that don't usually appear at WDW) who would you choose? Never Got My Picture With Figment So Prob Figment!
    Two Tiny Wings...

WDW Visits -
    1990, 1992, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1994, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009

Disney Cruise Line - 2009
    Visit 22 January 2010 - Walt Disney World Half Marathon

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Re: The Ongoing Questionnaire Extrodinaire

With so many new members, maybe it is time to resurrect this thread and get new questions.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

coasterfreak516 is offline Fastpass Holder

Re: The Ongoing Questionnaire Extrodinaire

actually some of those seem like good questions already so I think we can keep most of the questionaire as is with a few changes...
    AllAbouttheMouseketeer #224-Michael K. from Buckeye, Arizona

Stays at Walt Disney World
    July 1995: Shades of Green
    April 2000: All Star Sports (Baseball)
    March 2001: All Star Music (Rock)
    January 2006: All Star Movies (Mighty Ducks)
    May 2006: Saratoga Springs (Congress Park)
    March 2007: Saratoga Springs (Paddock)
    August 2007: Port Orleans: French Quarter
    June 2008: Saratoga Springs (Springs)

August 2009: Saratoga Springs

Stays at Disneyland
    May 2008: Grand Californian
    December 2008: Grand Californian

June 2009: Radison/Disneyland Hotel

Working for the Walt Disney Company
    Jan-Aug '07: MGM(Sunset/Lucasland/Backlot)
    Aug '08-May '09: GCC College Program Rep

May '09: EPCOT

Page 92 of 112 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast