Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 94 of 112 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 1678
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss The Ongoing Questionnaire Extrodinaire in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; 1. If you could only watch one Disney classic/masterpiece movie for the rest of your life, what would it be? Beauty and the Beast. 2. What's your favorite treat in ...
    Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Re: The Ongoing Questionnaire Extrodinaire

1. If you could only watch one Disney classic/masterpiece movie for the rest of your life, what would it be? Beauty and the Beast.
    2. What's your favorite treat in the World? Mickey crispy treat dipped in chocolate and Reeses Pieces.
    3. Aladdin's Magic Carpets, Astro Orbitor, Dumbo, or Triceratop's Spin--which would you choose?Astro Orbitor.
    4. The best "que" in the world is....Space Mountain, classic.
    5. What's your favorite summertime activity? Anything outside.
    6. How do you take your coffee? Hazelnut creamer, Splenda.
    7. Sometimes you feel like a nut, so which one is your favorite?Almonds.
    8. Disney popcorn or movie theater popcorn? Movie popcorn.
    9. Who is the most influential person in your life? Mom.
    10. How would you spend an extra $100? Slap it on my line of credit.
    11. Which is your favorite Disney "coaster"? Space Mountain, front seat.
    12. When's the last time you took a non-Disney vacation? California, February 2009.
    13. When's the next trip to Disney (World or Land)? Fall 09, fingers crossed.
    14. How do you order a steak? I don't.
    15. What's your favorite in-park restaurant? PICKLESVILLE!
    16. Which cast member's job would you like to have? I can't decide! What would I not get tired of doing day in day out....Guest Relations could be rewarding and challenging at the same time.
    17. What's your answer to where are you from? Montreal.
    18. What's the best locally-owned eatery where you live? That isn't a chain? It isn't exactly where I live but I'd say Schwartz's, best smoked meat around! You go there for the food, not the decor.
    19. Lazy River, Extreme Water Slides, or resort pool--what's your preference? Depends on the resort, I will go with Lazy River.
    20. Which question would you ask? So, how are things?
    Last edited by Tinker Bell; 05-04-2009 at 11:09 AM.

suznels is offline B-Ticket Holder

1. If you could only watch one Disney classic/masterpiece movie for the rest of your life, what would it be? does Toy Story count as a classic?
    2. What's your favorite treat in the World? Dole Whip Float!
    3. Aladdin's Magic Carpets, Astro Orbitor, Dumbo, or Triceratop's Spin--which would you choose? Dumbo
    4. The best "que" in the world is....Haunted Mansion
    5. What's your favorite summertime activity? going for walks
    6. How do you take your coffee? with yummy creamer - Belgian Chocolate Toffee is my current favorite
    7. Sometimes you feel like a nut, so which one is your favorite? cashews
    8. Disney popcorn or movie theater popcorn? movie popcorn
    9. Who is the most influential person in your life? my Mom
    10. How would you spend an extra $100? I'd set it aside for my October trip to WDW!!!
    11. Which is your favorite Disney "coaster"?Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
    12. When's the last time you took a non-Disney vacation? spent a weekend at Splash lagoon in March
    13. When's the next trip to Disney (World or Land)? October!!
    14. How do you order a steak? medium
    15. What's your favorite in-park restaurant? '50's Primetime Cafe'
    16. Which cast member's job would you like to have? I always say I'm going to move to Florida and park strollers at WDW when I retire!
    17. What's your answer to where are you from?Western New York
    18. What's the best locally-owned eatery where you live? The Attica Hotel has the best fish fry in the world!
    19. Lazy River, Extreme Water Slides, or resort pool--what's your preference? Lazy River
    20. Which question would you ask?hmmm....maybe what Disney hotel is your favorite?

KimDWT is offline E-Ticket Holder

1. If you could only watch one Disney classic/masterpiece movie for the rest of your life, what would it be? Beauty and the Beast
    2. What's your favorite treat in the World? Turkey leg, anyone?
    3. Aladdin's Magic Carpets, Astro Orbitor, Dumbo, or Triceratop's Spin--which would you choose? Dumbo
    4. The best "que" in the world is....Star Tours
    5. What's your favorite summertime activity? Laying poolside
    6. How do you take your coffee? Don’t you mean how do I take my cream? With coffee and splenda, thanks.
    7. Sometimes you feel like a nut, so which one is your favorite? Cashews
    8. Disney popcorn or movie theater popcorn? Smart pop
    9. Who is the most influential person in your life? my Mom
    10. How would you spend an extra $100? Before, books and music. Now, Disney gift cards for my upcoming trip
    11. Which is your favorite Disney "coaster"? Everest (but if we can do ALL parks, then Space Mountain 2 in Paris)
    12. When's the last time you took a non-Disney vacation? this past March to Barcelona
    13. When's the next trip to Disney (World or Land)? July!!
    14. How do you order a steak? medium
    15. What's your favorite in-park restaurant? Crystal Palace
    16. Which cast member's job would you like to have? Jungle Cruise Skipper or as a singer in any show
    17. What's your answer to where are you from? Brooklyn, New York
    18. What's the best locally-owned eatery where you live? Hmmm, Pasta Plus in Laurel, MD
    19. Lazy River, Extreme Water Slides, or resort pool--what's your preference? Resort Pool
    20. Which question would you ask? How old were you when you 1st visited the world?
    Last edited by KimDWT; 05-07-2009 at 09:35 AM.

1980's 3 trips offsite - 1991, 1994 Offsite, 1997 CBR, 1999 BC, 2001 Swan, 2005 Offsite, 2006 Swan & Dolphin - DL offsite, 2008 Disneyland Paris offsite, 2009 AKL CL/Poly GVCL, Swan/Dolphin (2x/ea), 2010 WL, YC, AKV (Jambo), POFQ/BC, OKW/SSR, BWI CL/GF SL for Girl Trip 2.0, OKW Swaggervilla #augcrewunion, DL Hotel, YC CL W&D5K, Poly Dec Reunion 2010, 2011 Jan Who knows yet Feb 2011 BC

www.luxurytravelgirl.blogspot.com

wannabimagineer is offline B-Ticket Holder

1. If you could only watch one Disney classic/masterpiece movie for the rest of your life, what would it be? tough one...probably Peter Pan
    2. What's your favorite treat in the World? Dole Whip
    3. Aladdin's Magic Carpets, Astro Orbitor, Dumbo, or Triceratop's Spin--which would you choose? Astro Orbiter
    4. The best "que" in the world is.... Expedition Everest
    5. What's your favorite summertime activity? hiking in the mountains
    6. How do you take your coffee? with just a little milk or cream
    7. Sometimes you feel like a nut, so which one is your favorite? Pecans (as in pie)
    8. Disney popcorn or movie theater popcorn? Disney popcorn
    9. Who is the most influential person in your life?Both of my parents
    10. How would you spend an extra $100? Disney vacation fund
    11. Which is your favorite Disney "coaster"? BTMRR
    12. When's the last time you took a non-Disney vacation? 2 years ago to visit my in-laws...does that count as a vacation?
    13. When's the next trip to Disney (World or Land)? sadly not until late 2010...unless I can talk my wife into a quick trip later this year
    14. How do you order a steak?medium
    15. What's your favorite in-park restaurant? Tutto Italia
    16. Which cast member's job would you like to have? I would like to work in the Haunted Mansion. But I'd rather be an imagineer.
    17. What's your answer to where are you from? Colorado
    18. What's the best locally-owned eatery where you live? Warhorse Inn
    19. Lazy River, Extreme Water Slides, or resort pool--what's your preference? Resort Pool
    20. Which question would you ask? What's your favorite country in the World Showcase and why?

Disnyfan83 is offline Fastpass Holder

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. If you could only watch one Disney classic/masterpiece movie for the rest of your life, what would it be? Beauty & the Beast
    2. What's your favorite treat in the World? Popcorn
    4. The best "que" in the world is.... Tower of Terror
    5. What's your favorite summertime activity? laying out on the beach
    6. How do you take your coffee? Tad bit of soy milk
    7. Sometimes you feel like a nut, so which one is your favorite? Pecans
    8. Disney popcorn or movie theater popcorn? Disney popcorn
    9. Who is the most influential person in your life? My parents
    10. How would you spend an extra $100? FOOD
    11. Which is your favorite Disney "coaster"? Everest
    12. When's the last time you took a non-Disney vacation? Went to Las Vegas three months ago13. When's the next trip to Disney (World or Land)? September 2009
    14. How do you order a steak? Medium Rare
    15. What's your favorite in-park restaurant? Yakatori House
    16. Which cast member's job would you like to have? Guest Relations
    17. What's your answer to where are you from? North Carolina
    18. What's the best locally-owned eatery where you live? Magnolia Grill
    20. Which question would you ask? Dining plan or no dining plan?
    Leslie Henson
    leslieH@mei-travel.com
    affiliated w/ MEI & Mouse Fan Travel

Old Magic Kingdom Tour Guides never retire -- we still tell people where to go and what to do!

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.

1. If you could only watch one Disney classic/masterpiece movie for the rest of your life, what would it be? Aladdin. Or, if that doesn't qualify as "classic," The Black Cauldron.
    2. What's your favorite treat in the World? I'd say the adult coffees in Morocco. Good memories.
    3. Aladdin's Magic Carpets, Astro Orbitor, Dumbo, or Triceratop's Spin--which would you choose? None of the above.
    4. The best "que" in the world is.... Pirates of The Caribbean, right hand side (or, if we mean 'barbeque,' that'd be Tom's Ribs, San Antonio).
    5. What's your favorite summertime activity? Nothing I don't do any other time or year.
    6. How do you take your coffee? Black, usually. Or with just a bit of milk.
    7. Sometimes you feel like a nut, so which one is your favorite? Almonds, and cashews too (although not technically nuts). While we're at it, I'd like to publicly declare that "mixed nuts" ratios are total BS.
    8. Disney popcorn or movie theater popcorn? Never cared much for the stuff.
    9. Who is the most influential person in your life? I'm sort of at a loss on this one right now. By default, I'd say my mother, but it feels as though we're on the same page less and less all the time these days.
    10. How would you spend an extra $100? Right here, right now? Probably use it to buy in on poker nights. Not much else to do with cash out here.
    11. Which is your favorite Disney "coaster"? Space Mountain.
    12. When's the last time you took a non-Disney vacation? Last summer, taking long weekends to explore central and southern Europe while away on training.
    13. When's the next trip to Disney (World or Land)? November, it sounds like. Sure hope it works out.
    14. How do you order a steak? Medium to medium rare.
    15. What's your favorite in-park restaurant? Pre-renovation Nine Dragons.
    16. Which cast member's job would you like to have? Either ringleader of the Jungle Cruise skippers, or one of the "undercover" emergency personnel (don't doubt for a second that they aren't out there).
    17. What's your answer to where are you from? Philadelphia.
    18. What's the best locally-owned eatery where you live? I cast a vote for Don Pancho's taco stand. While we're at it, and despite my regular patronage, I'd also like to state my annoyance with SUBWAY somehow being voted San Diego's "Best Sandwich" eight years running.
    19. Lazy River, Extreme Water Slides, or resort pool--what's your preference? Never tried any of them.
    20. Which question would you ask? If "Jimmy" cracks corn and no one cares, well...... why does he keep doing it?
    "The society that draws too great of a distinction between its scholars and its warriors will end up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." --probably Thucydides

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Quote Originally Posted by Conceited Ape View Post
    2. What's your favorite treat in the World? I'd say the adult coffees in Morocco. Good memories.
    13. When's the next trip to Disney (World or Land)? November, it sounds like. Sure hope it works out.
    18. What's the best locally-owned eatery where you live? I cast a vote for Don Pancho's taco stand.
    13. Don't make me start worrying now.......
    18. Yummy burritos! (That is the place with the good burritos, right?)

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

1. If you could only watch one Disney classic/masterpiece movie for the rest of your life, what would it be? Wall*e
    2. What's your favorite treat in the World? Mickey Bar
    4. The best "que" in the world is.... ToT
    5. What's your favorite summertime activity? Swimming
    6. How do you take your coffee? A lot of cream and sugar
    7. Sometimes you feel like a nut, so which one is your favorite? I do not know what they are called but they are a greeny color
    8. Disney popcorn or movie theater popcorn? Disney
    9. Who is the most influential person in your life? Mom
    10. How would you spend an extra $100? On Disney Pins
    11. Which is your favorite Disney "coaster"? RnRC
    12. When's the last time you took a non-Disney vacation? umm 2003 (I think)
    13. When's the next trip to Disney (World or Land)? That I know of in 2013 but maybe next year and 2011
    14. How do you order a steak? Well Done
    15. What's your favorite in-park restaurant? Nine Dragon
    16. Which cast member's job would you like to have? Photopass
    17. What's your answer to where are you from? a wild wind of what if thoughts
    18. What's the best locally-owned eatery where you live? The Pizza Place and Ice Cream place
    19. Lazy River, Extreme Water Slides, or resort pool--what's your preference? Lazy River
    20. Which question would you ask? How would you spend an extra $100?
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

chipmunk12739 is offline A-Ticket holder

1. If you could only watch one Disney classic/masterpiece movie for the rest of your life, what would it be? Lady and the Tramp
    2. What's your favorite treat in the World? Anything with ice cream
    4. The best "que" in the world is.... Bug Life (I love being under the tree)
    6. How do you take your coffee? Black (preferably french press at Boma)
    7. Sometimes you feel like a nut, so which one is your favorite? Cashew
    9. Who is the most influential person in your life? My husband
    10. How would you spend an extra $100? I'd call my sister and she would pool her $100 with my $100 to put a deposit on a trip to Disney
    11. Which is your favorite Disney "coaster"? Expedition Everest
    12. When's the last time you took a non-Disney vacation? I think it was in 2001
    13. When's the next trip to Disney (World or Land)? September 2009
    14. How do you order a steak? Medium Rare
    15. What's your favorite in-park restaurant? Le Cellier
    16. Which cast member's job would you like to have? Store Manager (any store)
    17. What's your answer to where are you from? ???
    18. What's the best locally-owned eatery where you live? Buona Fortuna
    19. Lazy River, Extreme Water Slides, or resort pool--what's your preference? Resort pool
    20. Which question would you ask? What flavor toothpaste do you prefer?

njprincess601 is offline A-Ticket holder

1. If you could only watch one Disney classic/masterpiece movie for the rest of your life, what would it be? The Lion King
    2. What's your favorite treat in the World? Ice cream cookie sandwich
    6. How do you take your coffee? i don't drink coffee
    7. Sometimes you feel like a nut, so which one is your favorite? Almond
    9. Who is the most influential person in your life? My mom
    10. How would you spend an extra $100? I'd save it for Disney!
    11. Which is your favorite Disney "coaster"? Expedition Everest!
    12. When's the last time you took a non-Disney vacation? November 2007
    13. When's the next trip to Disney (World or Land)? May 2010
    14. How do you order a steak? i don't eat steak
    15. What's your favorite in-park restaurant? Crystal Palace
    16. Which cast member's job would you like to have? Plan trips for people!
    17. What's your answer to where are you from? idk but i'm really from New Jersey.
    18. What's the best locally-owned eatery where you live? a restaurant called Ferraros
    19. Lazy River, Extreme Water Slides, or resort pool--what's your preference? Water slides
    20. Which question would you ask? What's your favorite food?

DisneyGuy87 is offline Annual Passholder

1. If you could only watch one Disney classic/masterpiece movie for the rest of your life, what would it be? Aladdin
    2. What's your favorite treat in the World? That's tough...carmel apple from the Vilians Shop
    3. Aladdin's Magic Carpets, Astro Orbitor, Dumbo, or Triceratop's Spin--which would you choose? Astro Orbiter
    4. The best "que" in the world is.... Everest
    5. What's your favorite summertime activity? Hitting the beach or going for a run
    6. How do you take your coffee? Not a big coffee guy, but lots of cream and sugar lol
    7. Sometimes you feel like a nut, so which one is your favorite? Pecan
    9. Who is the most influential person in your life? Jesus
    10. How would you spend an extra $100? Pay for doctorate school...blah! lol
    11. Which is your favorite Disney "coaster"? Expedition Everest!
    12. When's the last time you took a non-Disney vacation? Summer 2007
    13. When's the next trip to Disney (World or Land)? Hopefully soon!
    14. How do you order a steak? Medium
    15. What's your favorite in-park restaurant? Eating in the Castle is pretty awesome
    16. Which cast member's job would you like to have? Working on Kilamanjaro Safari
    17. What's your answer to where are you from? Florida!
    18. What's the best locally-owned eatery where you live? Momo's
    19. Lazy River, Extreme Water Slides, or resort pool--what's your preference? Extreme Water slides
    20. Which question would you ask? What charater would you be in the parks?

LittleMermaid is offline ...You can just stay here and watch for sharks :)

1. If you could only watch one Disney classic/masterpiece movie for the rest of your life, what would it be? Ohh..that would be a toss-up between Sleeping Beauty and The Little Mermaid
    2. What's your favorite treat in the World? Strawberry Swirl
    3. Aladdin's Magic Carpets, Astro Orbitor, Dumbo, or Triceratop's Spin--which would you choose? ummm...Astro Orbiter, because it gives the best view
    4. The best "que" in the world is.... ToT or Midway Mania
    5. What's your favorite summertime activity? laying in the grass and looking at the stars
    6. How do you take your coffee? ...that would involve me taking coffee at all
    7. Sometimes you feel like a nut, so which one is your favorite? Honey-roasted peanuts
    8. Disney popcorn or movie theater popcorn? Movie theater...only because I like it reallybuttery!!!
    9. Who is the most influential person in your life? My Fiancé
    10. How would you spend an extra $100? student loans
    11. Which is your favorite Disney "coaster"? RnRC
    12. When's the last time you took a non-Disney vacation? ...maybe 2005, but it might have been longer than that
    13. When's the next trip to Disney (World or Land)? JULY!!!!!!!!
    14. How do you order a steak? MW
    15. What's your favorite in-park restaurant? Garden Grill, followed closely by Tony's
    16. Which cast member's job would you like to have? Haunted Mansion...definitely!!!
    17. What's your answer to where are you from? ...here not there...
    18. What's the best locally-owned eatery where you live? Probably Thurman Café...as exhibited on Man vs. Food
    19. Lazy River, Extreme Water Slides, or resort pool--what's your preference? Resort pool
    20. Which question would you ask? Do you have a pair of Mickey Ears with your name sown in?
    Kari
    Don't be such a Guppie

We wants the REDHEAD!!!
    ...OF COURSE, THERE'S ALWAYS MY WAY

ms_minnie is offline A-Ticket holder

1. If you could only watch one Disney classic/masterpiece movie for the rest of your life, what would it be? The Little Mermaid
    2. What's your favorite treat in the World? Fiesta Margarita
    3. Aladdin's Magic Carpets, Astro Orbitor, Dumbo, or Triceratop's Spin--which would you choose? Astro Orbiter, for the fireworks views!
    5. What's your favorite summertime activity? lying in the hammock or taking the dogs for a walk in the sunshine
    6. How do you take your coffee? french vanilla, cream, 2 splendas!
    7. Sometimes you feel like a nut, so which one is your favorite? cashews
    8. Disney popcorn or movie theater popcorn? i've never had disney popcorn, so i will go with movie theater
    9. Who is the most influential person in your life? my mom
    10. How would you spend an extra $100? at home? an excuse not to cook. at wdw? clothes!
    11. Which is your favorite Disney "coaster"? probably everest for the thrills, but space mountain for the nostalgia factor
    12. When's the last time you took a non-Disney vacation? depends on what counts as a vacation...if visiting family counts, 2005. but i am going on a real non-disney vacation next month!
    13. When's the next trip to Disney (World or Land)? december!
    14. How do you order a steak? medium well
    15. What's your favorite in-park restaurant? Le Cellier
    16. Which cast member's job would you like to have? Just discussed this today with the hubs...either working at a Disney kennel or being a bartender at a pool bar! If that's not in the stars for me, I will be happy as long as I have AC!
    17. What's your answer to where are you from? CT
    18. What's the best locally-owned eatery where you live? I have no idea...somewhat new to my area
    19. Lazy River, Extreme Water Slides, or resort pool--what's your preference? Lazy river
    20. Which question would you ask? What's the last Disney souvenir you bought?

Disney Bride to the Wonderful Soarin' Puddy

Disney2000 is offline Fastpass Holder

1. Which ride would you not mind being stuck riding on all day (12+ hrs)?
    Peter Pan's Flight
    2. Which show would you like to star in?
    Dream Along With Mickey
    3. Which character would you play (see question 2)?
    Donald Duck
    4. Would you rather have one night on the Grand I or a week on the Disney Wonder?
    I'm not sure what the Grand I is... so the Disney Wonder
    5. What extinct attraction would you most like to revive?
    Horizons
    6. If you could get married or host a grand soiree in a disney ride or attraction which attraction would you choose?
    The American Adventure
    7. You are mayor of Main Street for the day....what new rule or law would you instate?
    Every Day is a Holiday!
    8. Would you take your pets with you to visit the parks if you could?
    No pets here.
    9. If Florida were invaded by crazed zombies...which park would you choose to baracade yourself in?
    Magic Kingdom
    10. If you could build a new WDW where in the world would you put it?
    Near Pittsburgh, PA
    11. Which Disney park, other than WDW, do you most want to visit?
    Disneyland Resort
    12. Caseys hotdogs or Turkey legs?
    Turkey Legs
    13. What Classic ride/attraction would you demolish (if you had to)?
    Snow White's Scary Adventures
    14. Which resort would you like to take over as your own private residence?
    Wilderness Lodge
    15. Which ride/attraction makes you laugh till it hurts?
    Ellen's Energy Adventure
    16. Which ride/attraction kinda creeps you out?
    Tower of Terror
    17. Have you ever been in love at WDW?
    Nope
    18. What year did you first visit WDW?
    19. What year did you last visit WDW?
    20. Would you rather be a keeper for a day at AK or a marine biologist for a day at Living Seas (with Nemo..... or whatever)?Marine Biologist at the Living Seas
    The Golden age never was the present age… but with human liberty we can fulfill the promise and meaning of America. To everyone a chance. To all people, regardless of their birth the right to live, to work, to be themselves, and to become whatever their visions can combine to make them. This is the promise of America...And I foresee the American adventure to continue for a long, long time!
    ~The American Adventure, EPCOT Center

Are you 23? I am!

SparklinDiamond is offline Annual Passholder

1. If you could only watch one Disney classic/masterpiece movie for the rest of your life, what would it be? Alice in Wonderland.
    2. What's your favorite treat in the World? Popcorn.
    3. Aladdin's Magic Carpets, Astro Orbitor, Dumbo, or Triceratop's Spin--which would you choose? Astro Orbiter.
    4. The best "que" in the world is.... Soarin'.
    5. What's your favorite summertime activity? Going to theme parks.
    6. How do you take your coffee? I love mocha coffees with two sugars.
    7. Sometimes you feel like a nut, so which one is your favorite? Peanut.
    8. Disney popcorn or movie theater popcorn? Disney Popcorn!
    9. Who is the most influential person in your life? My Mum.
    10. How would you spend an extra $100? at home? On getting into Disney World.
    11. Which is your favorite Disney "coaster"? The Barnstormer lol...so cute!
    12. When's the last time you took a non-Disney vacation? Last week to Manchester.
    13. When's the next trip to Disney (World or Land)? August to Disneyland Paris.
    14. How do you order a steak? Medium - Well Done.
    15. What's your favorite in-park restaurant? Sci-Fi Dine in.
    16. Which cast member's job would you like to have? Working on a Fantasyland Attraction.
    17. What's your answer to where are you from? England!
    18. What's the best locally-owned eatery where you live? Paulo Gianni's
    19. Lazy River, Extreme Water Slides, or resort pool--what's your preference? Lazy River.
    20. Which question would you ask? Whose your favourite character to meet?
    MUSTARD! Let's not be silly!
    Nemo's gunna touch the BUTT!IMAAAAAGINAAAATION!
    A silly spook will sit by your side!
    T.T.F.N: Ta Ta For Now!

Page 94 of 112 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast