Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 97 of 112 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 1678
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss The Ongoing Questionnaire Extrodinaire in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; 1. What is the first Disney movie you ever saw? Pinocchio 2. If you could have one park all to yourself (and a few special people), which would it be? ...
    Spodie is offline Fastpass Holder

Re: The Ongoing Questionnaire Extrodinaire

1. What is the first Disney movie you ever saw? Pinocchio
    2. If you could have one park all to yourself (and a few special people), which would it be? Disney's Hollywood Studios!
    3. What Disney personality would you like to have lunch with? (Lou does count) Well then, Lou!
    4. Did you see fireworks this weekend? Sure did!
    5. What is your favorite WDW restaurant? Ohana
    6. What ride would you like to or you do ride over and over and over.....? Either Tower of Terror or Rock n' Rollercoaster
    7. Have you ever ridden Breathless 2? No, but I REALLY want to!
    8. Did you participate in the WDWRadio live chat last night (July 3)? No, stupid computer wouln't work...
    9. Your favorite Disney book? Any Walt Disney biography
    10. If you had to go to another theme park beside WDW, where would you go? Disneyland!
    11. If you answered Disneyland to the above, what would be you next choice? Disneyland Paris
    12. If you answered California Adventure to the previous, what would be you next choice?
    13. Roller coaster or water flume or both? BOTH.
    14. Would you want Disney to allow pets in certain sections of some hotels? (they do allow kids already) No
    15. Where is the best hamburger at WDW? Beaches and Cream
    16. What would you like to see added to WDW? A Tower of Terror-themed hotel
    17. Do you read any Disney blogs and which ones? The All Ears.net blogs get me through
    18. How many Disney podcasts do you listen to? (WDWRadio is a given) 2
    19. Do you watch any DisneyChannel shows? No
    20. Sans the Jungle Cruise, which attatraction should be the next movie adaptation? Expedition Everest
    ~Ashleigh

BusDriver is offline Fastpass Holder

1. What is the first Disney movie you ever saw? Bambi, I think
    2. If you could have one park all to yourself (and a few special people), which would it be? Magic Kingdom, because my kids and family would love that as there is something there for all ages.
    3. What Disney personality would you like to have lunch with? (Lou does count) Walt and Mickey
    4. Did you see fireworks this weekend? Yes
    5. What is your favorite WDW restaurant? Victoria & Albert's
    6. What ride would you like to or you do ride over and over and over.....? Haunted Mansion
    7. Have you ever ridden Breathless 2? No, but I have watched it on several occassion roaring around Crescent Lake.
    8. Did you participate in the WDWRadio live chat last night (July 3)? Yes
    9. Your favorite Disney book? Hidden Mickey Guide
    10. If you had to go to another theme park beside WDW, where would you go? Disneyland
    11. If you answered Disneyland to the above, what would be you next choice? Tokyo Disney
    12. If you answered California Adventure to the previous, what would be you next choice?
    13. Roller coaster or water flume or both? Coaster
    14. Would you want Disney to allow pets in certain sections of some hotels? (they do allow kids already) No
    15. Where is the best hamburger at WDW? ESPN CLub
    16. What would you like to see added to WDW? Pleasure Island
    17. Do you read any Disney blogs and which ones? No, just forums
    18. How many Disney podcasts do you listen to? (WDWRadio is a given) Just One
    19. Do you watch any DisneyChannel shows? Yes, with my kids
    20. Sans the Jungle Cruise, which attatraction should be the next movie adaptation? Splash Mountain, or better yet, just re-release Song of the South.
    My Dream Job - WDW Bus Driver

1975 - First Visit; 1985 High School Band Trip; 1986 Grad Night; 1992 First Visit with two oldest daughters; 1997 First Visit with Son; 1998 Joined DVC; 2003 First Visit with Twins

Many visits staying at Old Key West, Grand Floridian, Boardwalk, Contemporary, Disney Institute & All Star Sports

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost

1. What is the first Disney movie you ever saw? Probly "the Jungle Book."
    2. If you could have one park all to yourself (and a few special people), which would it be? MK
    3. What Disney personality would you like to have lunch with? (Lou does count) the man himself, Walt.
    4. Did you see fireworks this weekend? yep
    5. What is your favorite WDW restaurant? It useta be Alfredo di Roma, but currently my favorite is probably San Angel Inn b/c it has the most memories for me.
    6. What ride would you like to or you do ride over and over and over.....? I would ride the Haunted Mansion for the rest of my life.
    7. Have you ever ridden Breathless 2? no
    8. Did you participate in the WDWRadio live chat last night (July 3)? no
    9. Your favorite Disney book? The Illusion of Life: Disney Animation by Frank Thomas & Ollie Johnston
    10. If you had to go to another theme park beside WDW, where would you go? Disneyland
    11. If you answered Disneyland to the above, what would be you next choice? Disneyland Paris
    13. Roller coaster or water flume or both? both
    14. Would you want Disney to allow pets in certain sections of some hotels? (they do allow kids already) doesn't matter to me
    15. Where is the best hamburger at WDW? I like Cosmic Ray's b/c it has good memories associated with it
    16. What would you like to see added to WDW? I'd like to see the Sleepy Hollow/Headless Horseman ride that they had planned
    17. Do you read any Disney blogs and which ones? not really
    18. How many Disney podcasts do you listen to? (WDWRadio is a given) none
    19. Do you watch any DisneyChannel shows? I useta enjoy House of Mouse, but I hate most of those shows.
    20. Sans the Jungle Cruise, which attraction should be the next movie adaptation? I really wish there would be a decent Haunted Mansion movie.

If we can dream it, we can do it

DopeyDancer87 is offline Disney Obsessed Since 1988 :-)

1. What is the first Disney movie you ever saw? All Dogs Go To Heaven
    2. If you could have one park all to yourself (and a few special people), which would it be? Magic Kingdom
    3. What Disney personality would you like to have lunch with? Walt of course
    4. Did you see fireworks this weekend? Yes
    5. What is your favorite WDW restaurant? That's tough...in MK, its the Crystal Palace, in EPCOT, its a toss up between Le Cellier and 9 Dragons, Studios its Prime Time Cafe, Animal Kingdom its Rainforest Cafe, and my favorite out of ALL the hotels is California Grill. Oh yeah, and Downtown Disney - Wolfgang Puck's
    6. What ride would you like to or you do ride over and over and over.....? MK: Big Thunder, EPCOT: Test Track, Studios: Rockin' Roller Coaster, Animal Kingdom: Kali River Rapids (hey, your already wet, might as well ride again)
    7. Have you ever ridden Breathless 2? Yes
    8. Did you participate in the WDWRadio live chat last night (July 3)? no
    9. Your favorite Disney book? No idea
    10. If you had to go to another theme park beside WDW, where would you go? Disneyland...if it couldn't be Disney, IOA
    11. If you answered Disneyland to the above, what would be you next choice? California Adventure
    12. If you answered California Adventure to the previous, what would be you next choice? Disneyland Paris
    13. Roller coaster or water flume or both? BOTH!
    14. Would you want Disney to allow pets in certain sections of some hotels? No
    15. Where is the best hamburger at WDW? I don't usually eat burgers when I'm in Disney, I usually eat Chicken Fingers (cuz there's are delicious!) or hot dogs (esp from the American Pavillion!)
    16. What would you like to see added to WDW? More roller coasters!
    17. Do you read any Disney blogs and which ones? Nope
    18. How many Disney podcasts do you listen to? None
    19. Do you watch any DisneyChannel shows? Not really, I don't have a lot of time for TV these days, plus they are all geared toward teens now
    20. Sans the Jungle Cruise, which attraction should be the next movie adaptation? I bet a Test Track Movie would be cool
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney

"Adults are just grown up kids, anyway." -Walt Disney

(((Por favor mantangense alejado de las puertas )))

*My Visits*
    1988 - Polynesian Resort*1991- Port Orleans*1992- Port Orleans*1994- Wilderness Lodge*1995- Caribbean Beach*1997- Boardwalk*1998- Old Key West*1999- All- Star Movies*2000- Wilderness Lodge*2000- Caribbean Beach*2001- Wilderness Lodge*2001- Port Orleans Riverside*2001- Coronado Springs*2002 - Boardwalk*2003 - Contemporary*2003 - Caribbean Beach*2003 - All Star Sports & Music*2004- Grand Californian (DL)*2004 - Boardwalk*2005 - Boardwalk*2006 - Wilderness Lodge*2007- Boardwalk*2007 - Wilderness Lodge*2008 - Saratoga Springs*2009 - Off Site*2011 - Bay Lake Tower/Boardwalk Villas*February, 2012 - POFQ

EllenKH is offline A-Ticket holder

Cool Re: The Ongoing Questionnaire Extrodinaire

1. Which ride would you not mind being stuck riding on all day (12+ hrs)? Small World! Really! and Soarin' and The Land! 2. Which show would you like to star in? Turtle Talk with Crush
    3. Which character would you play (see question 2)? The Crush Dude!
    4. Would you rather have one night on the Grand I or a week on the Disney Wonder? neither - I'd rather have my time at WDW
    5. What extinct attraction would you most like to revive? hmm.....
    6. If you could get married or host a grand soiree in a disney ride or attraction which attraction would you choose? Soarin'
    7. You are mayor of Main Street for the day....what new rule or law would you instate?
    8. Would you take your pets with you to visit the parks if you could? No, my cat would hate the crowds
    9. If Florida were invaded by crazed zombies...which park would you choose to baracade yourself in? The Magic Kingdom! Nothing can hurt you there!10. If you could build a new WDW where in the world would you put it?
    11. Which Disney park, other than WDW, do you most want to visit?
    12. Caseys hotdogs or Turkey legs? hotdogs for sure!
    13. What Classic ride/attraction would you demolish (if you had to)? :-O!
    14. Which resort would you like to take over as your own private residence? Old Key West!15. Which ride/attraction makes you laugh till it hurts? Muppet Vision 3D
    16. Which ride/attraction kinda creeps you out? The Haunted Mansion! (It may be my answer to # 13!)17. Have you ever been in love at WDW? I've never NOT been in love at WDW!
    18. What year did you first visit WDW? 1995
    19. What year did you last visit WDW? 2009
    20. Would you rather be a keeper for a day at AK or a marine biologist for a day at Living Seas (with Nemo..... or whatever)? Can't I do both?????

LookingGlass is offline D-Ticket Holder

1. What is the first Disney movie you ever saw? Bambi and I'm Twitterpated...
    2. If you could have one park all to yourself (and a few special people), which would it be? Magic Kingdom...it is very special to me. I have wonderful memories from my last trip in April.
    3. What Disney personality would you like to have lunch with? (Lou does count) Alice or the Mad Hatter.
    4. Did you see fireworks this weekend? Yes...and very close to the action!
    5. What is your favorite WDW restaurant? Need to visit more...but I love the Brown Derby
    6. What ride would you like to or you do ride over and over and over.....? Haunted Mansion
    7. Have you ever ridden Breathless 2? No
    8. Did you participate in the WDWRadio live chat last night (July 3)? Yes, over my husband's shoulder. Lou said hi to me and wished my step son a Happy Birthday.
    9. Your favorite Disney book? Love the Passporter's Walt Disney Guide. Used in in April.
    11. If you answered Disneyland to the above, what would be you next choice? Cedar Point
    13. Roller coaster or water flume or both? Water flume
    15. Where is the best hamburger at WDW? ESPN Club because BusDriver says so.
    16. What would you like to see added to WDW? Monsters Inc ride
    17. Do you read any Disney blogs and which ones? No
    18. How many Disney podcasts do you listen to? (WDWRadio is a given) None
    19. Do you watch any DisneyChannel shows? Yes, with my kids
    20. Sans the Jungle Cruise, which attatraction should be the next movie adaptation? Swiss Family Tree House...just kidding.
    "I can't go back to yesterday-because I was a different person then"---Lewis Carroll

wheresthelove is offline Fastpass Holder

1. What is the first Disney movie you ever saw? Beauty and the Beast? Don't remember.
    2. If you could have one park all to yourself (and a few special people), which would it be? Magic Kingdom.
    3. What Disney personality would you like to have lunch with? (Lou does count) Cruella DeVill
    4. Did you see fireworks this weekend? Yes i did.
    5. What is your favorite WDW restaurant? I know it's not sit down, but i love Cosmic ray's!
    6. What ride would you like to or you do ride over and over and over.....? Tomorrowland Transit Authority
    8. Did you participate in the WDWRadio live chat last night (July 3)? Yep, I was there for a few hours.
    9. Your favorite Disney book? WDW Trivia books!
    11. If you answered Disneyland to the above, what would be you next choice? DLP
    12. If you answered California Adventure to the previous, what would be you next choice? oo here too!
    14. Would you want Disney to allow pets in certain sections of some hotels? (they do allow kids already) yes.
    15. Where is the best hamburger at WDW? cosmic ray's.
    16. What would you like to see added to WDW? sleeping beauty dark ride
    17. Do you read any Disney blogs and which ones? not religiously
    18. How many Disney podcasts do you listen to? (WDWRadio is a given) only lou's.
    19. Do you watch any DisneyChannel shows? Yes, mostly in the summer.
    20. Sans the Jungle Cruise, which attatraction should be the next movie adaptation? Journey into Imagination with Figment.

wdfan is offline Thinking Orange Thoughts

1. What is the first Disney movie you ever saw? Beauty and the Beast
    2. If you could have one park all to yourself (and a few special people), which would it be? Magic Kingdom
    3. What Disney personality would you like to have lunch with? (Lou does count) Does an imagineer fit into that question??
    4. Did you see fireworks this weekend? Yep
    5. What is your favorite WDW restaurant? Le Cellier!
    6. What ride would you like to or you do ride over and over and over.....? LOVE the Haunted Mansion (you can see something new every time you ride it!)
    8. Did you participate in the WDWRadio live chat last night (July 3)? Yes, I was there for a little bit
    9. Your favorite Disney book? Celebrations! (I know its a magazine but I don't care)
    10. If you had to go to another theme park beside WDW, where would you go? Any of the other Disney parks
    11. If you answered Disneyland to the above, what would be you next choice? any
    12. If you answered California Adventure to the previous, what would be you next choice? doesn't matter, would like to see them all
    14. Would you want Disney to allow pets in certain sections of some hotels? (they do allow kids already) I am not against pets, but those little dogs that bark a lot annoy me soooo much
    15. Where is the best hamburger at WDW? With Lou ... Pecos Bills
    16. What would you like to see added to WDW? That idea of a ride based on the doors from Monsters Inc. sounds cool
    17. Do you read any Disney blogs and which ones? follow Lou on Twitter (if thats a blog), and My Disney Mania (I have no clue how I came across this one but good at keeping up with Disney news)
    18. How many Disney podcasts do you listen to? Just WDWradio
    19. Do you watch any DisneyChannel shows? Sometimes I'll watch movies
    20. Sans the Jungle Cruise, which attatraction should be the next movie adaptation? Expedition Everest?? that could be cool
    WDW Marathon '12
    WDW Goofy '13

Minniegirl1995 is offline E-Ticket Holder

1. What is the first Disney movie you ever saw? Roger Rabbit
    2. If you could have one park all to yourself (and a few special people), which would it be?Magic Kingdom
    3. What Disney personality would you like to have lunch with? (Lou does count) Hard to say...
    4. Did you see fireworks this weekend? No
    5. What is your favorite WDW restaurant?Chef Mickey's!!!! (Yes, I still like it!!)
    6. What ride would you like to or you do ride over and over and over.....? Space Mountain... even if it does throw your neck out because its so jerky...
    8. Did you participate in the WDWRadio live chat last night (July 3)? No
    9. Your favorite Disney book?The Kingdom Keepers
    11. If you answered Disneyland to the above, what would be you next choice? Kings Island I guess because I'm so close..
    13. Roller coaster or water flume or both? both
    14. Would you want Disney to allow pets in certain sections of some hotels? (they do allow kids already)I'm going to say because I would get annoyed
    15. Where is the best hamburger at WDW? Pecos Bill
    16. What would you like to see added to WDW? I really don't know...
    17. Do you read any Disney blogs and which ones?If the articles on Mouseplanet are considered a blog, I read those
    18. How many Disney podcasts do you listen to? none
    19. Do you watch any DisneyChannel shows? Most of them
    20. Sans the Jungle Cruise, which attatraction should be the next movie adaptation? Again, I really don't know...

suznels is offline B-Ticket Holder

1. What is the first Disney movie you ever saw? OMG...how could I expect to remember that!!!
    2. If you could have one park all to yourself (and a few special people), which would it be? no question, Magic Kingdom!
    3. What Disney personality would you like to have lunch with? (Lou does count) how 'bout Woody!!
    4. Did you see fireworks this weekend? saw lots of them last weekend!!
    5. What is your favorite WDW restaurant? so many good ones.....maybe 50's Primtime
    8. Did you participate in the WDWRadio live chat last night (July 3)? Nope
    9. Your favorite Disney book? haven't read any
    10. If you had to go to another theme park beside WDW, where would you go? I would like to check out Universal someday
    11. If you answered Disneyland to the above, what would be you next choice? I didn't!
    12. If you answered California Adventure to the previous, what would be you next choice? didn't do that either
    13. Roller coaster or water flume or both? both - but none with really tall, steep drops
    14. Would you want Disney to allow pets in certain sections of some hotels? (they do allow kids already) OMG NO....I like to vacation FROM my dogs!
    15. Where is the best hamburger at WDW? Sci-Fi
    16. What would you like to see added to WDW? some new countries in World Showcase
    17. Do you read any Disney blogs and which ones? nope
    18. How many Disney podcasts do you listen to? none
    19. Do you watch any DisneyChannel shows? yep - I have 3 kids!
    20. Sans the Jungle Cruise, which attatraction should be the next movie adaptation? hmmm....that's a tough one, I really can't think of any right now
    Suzie

zippitydoodah is offline Annual Passholder

1. What is the first Disney movie you ever saw? Hm... I dont know, I would have been a baby. But I do remember every Friday being movie night when I was young, and pretty much rotating between Peter Pan, Snow White and Cinderella. Mostly Peter Pan.

2. If you could have one park all to yourself (and a few special people), which would it be? Magic Kingdom of course!

3. What Disney personality would you like to have lunch with? (Lou does count) Julie Andrews! Does she count?

4. Did you see fireworks this weekend? Not this weekend, nope. Although... I did watch all of wishes and illuminations on youtube the other day... I need to get my fix in somehow

5. What is your favorite WDW restaurant? Well, of the ones I've been to? Gosh I loved so many... Ohana? Or Yak and Yeti mmm

6. What ride would you like to or you do ride over and over and over.....? Splash Mountain!

7. Have you ever ridden Breathless 2? Nope

8. Did you participate in the WDWRadio live chat last night (July 3)? No but I did participate in one once... it was a lot of fun!

9. Your favorite Disney book? Hm, the Art of Walt Disney. I love all the imagineer guides too.

10. If you had to go to another theme park beside WDW, where would you go? I actually really liked Islands of Adventure. Not the regular Universal... but I thought the theming at IoA was fantastic. And I would like to see the new Harry Potter area. I would still pick disney over it anyday though

11. If you answered Disneyland to the above, what would be you next choice? Oh I didnt think that other Disney parks counted haha. Well, in that case I would pick Disneyland Paris probably!

12. If you answered California Adventure to the previous, what would be you next choice? I didnt, but I would like to go to the two California disney parks one day. Its just a little far... Disney world is a little far, california is a LOT far.

13. Roller coaster or water flume or both? I love both! Depends how hot it is haha.

14. Would you want Disney to allow pets in certain sections of some hotels? (they do allow kids already) If they allowed them I'd be tempted to bring my puppy... but it would be better to not to. I would be too worried about him all day and too busy to take care of him.

15. Where is the best hamburger at WDW? I love Cosmic Rays and the fixin bar!

16. What would you like to see added to WDW? How about some bigger rides in some of the World Showcase pavillions... and an Australia pavillion!

17. Do you read any Disney blogs and which ones? Hm well I read all the WDW radio articles, and the All Ears ones... and Jim Hill media often as well.

18. How many Disney podcasts do you listen to? Two every week, and another 2 sometimes.

19. Do you watch any DisneyChannel shows? I used to love Zoey 101 and Lizzy Maguire when I was much to old to haha.. my 17 year old sister still loves every show they have though and so when Im home I watch them with her cause I have no choice.

20. Sans the Jungle Cruise, which attatraction should be the next movie adaptation? Hm... Big thunder mountain?

disney_freak is offline is supercalifragilisticexpia lidocious

1. What is the first Disney movie you ever saw? Like I remember... Mary Poppins?
    3. What Disney personality would you like to have lunch with? (Lou does count) The Mad Hatter or Peter Pan, there both so crazy
    4. Did you see fireworks this weekend? Nope, and I don't when I go to WDW. They hurt my ears.
    5. What is your favorite WDW restaurant? The Electric Umbrella and Cosmic Rays
    6. What ride would you like to or you do ride over and over and over.....? WEDway or Buzz Lightyear Space ranger spin
    8. Did you participate in the WDWRadio live chat last night (July 3)? Nope
    9. Your favorite Disney book? Kingdoms Keepers and the Disney fairies books.
    10. If you had to go to another theme park beside WDW, where would you go? Disneyland lol
    11. If you answered Disneyland to the above, what would be you next choice? California Adventure
    12. If you answered California Adventure to the previous, what would be you next choice? Disneyland Paris
    13. Roller coaster or water flume or both? if I HAD to pick then water flume
    14. Would you want Disney to allow pets in certain sections of some hotels? (they do allow kids already) No cause then they would smell like animals, If I want that I would go to AK
    15. Where is the best hamburger at WDW? idk... um Cosmic Rays
    16. What would you like to see added to WDW? a villians park
    17. Do you read any Disney blogs and which ones? No disney blogs
    18. How many Disney podcasts do you listen to? I listen to 2 and watch 2
    19. Do you watch any DisneyChannel shows? yes, almost all of them
    20. Sans the Jungle Cruise, which attatraction should be the next movie adaptation? It's a small worlds, lol, jk. Journey into the Imagination with Figment
    Faith is my name, disney is my...obsession

Since Pluto is no longer a planet. I think Mickey should be the new one.

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.

1. What is the first Disney movie you ever saw? The first I remember seeing for sure? TRON.
    2. If you could have one park all to yourself (and a few special people), which would it be?Probably MK. These 'special people' would be a select handful of folks who have never seen WDW for themselves, and this would have to be the indoctrination park.
    3. What Disney personality would you like to have lunch with? (Lou does count)I'll just go ahead and name drop here--I've eaten with Lou before, and while he's a terrific guy, he has no hope against Jasmine if she's a valid option (no offense, Lou).
    4. Did you see fireworks this weekend?No, but if this particular set of questions are in regards to the 4th of July, I'm just a little behind the curve here.
    5. What is your favorite WDW restaurant?Was Nine Dragons, but currently probably Le Cellier.
    6. What ride would you like to or you do ride over and over and over.....? Like The7thAve, I could happily be stuck on the Haunted Mansion for an entire day.
    7. Have you ever ridden Breathless 2? Never heard of it. I guess I really am out of touch........
    8. Did you participate in the WDWRadio live chat last night (July 3)? Heh, can't say I did.
    9. Your favorite Disney book? I've got to admit, Jason Surrell did a slam bang Haunted Mansion book.
    10. If you had to go to another theme park beside WDW, where would you go? Tokyo Disneyland.
    11. If you answered Disneyland to the above, what would be you next choice? Hmm, guess I have to sit this one out......
    12. If you answered California Adventure to the previous, what would be you next choice? Ah, come on!
    13. Roller coaster or water flume or both? Both. Why choose?
    14. Would you want Disney to allow pets in certain sections of some hotels? (they do allow kids already) Absolutely.
    15. Where is the best hamburger at WDW?Couldn't tell you for sure, but the Crystal Palace off Main Street made a pretty good one, as I remember (but at the time, deep fried hunks of bowling pin probably would've sounded alright with as hungry as I was).
    16. What would you like to see added to WDW? Being the fanboy that I am, maybe a new Indiana Jones themed attraction, but NOT at the expense of a classic.
    17. Do you read any Disney blogs and which ones? I don't read blogs at all (again, nothing personal, Lou).
    18. How many Disney podcasts do you listen to? None.
    19. Do you watch any DisneyChannel shows?Used to. I did love the midnight Zorro reruns.
    20. Sans the Jungle Cruise, which attatraction should be the next movie adaptation? It's a fact? We're getting a JC movie? Rockin'! In that case, I can only concur with Trav once again--give us a worthy Haunted Mansion flick.
    "The society that draws too great of a distinction between its scholars and its warriors will end up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." --probably Thucydides

DisneyGuy87 is offline Annual Passholder

1. What is the first Disney movie you ever saw? Mickey and the Beanstauk

2. If you could have one park all to yourself (and a few special people), which would it be? That is a tough question...there are pros to everyone but I'm going to say Animal Kingdom, I love that park!

3. What Disney personality would you like to have lunch with? Walt Disney (real), Aladdin (character)

4. Did you see fireworks this weekend? I'll go ahead and echo Ape on this one: No, but if this particular set of questions are in regards to the 4th of July, I'm just a little behind the curve here.

5. What is your favorite WDW restaurant? As a runner, I'm a ****er for buffets and Chef Mickey's is awesome for breakfast or dinner

6. What ride would you like to or you do ride over and over and over.....? Expedition Everest or Tower of Terror??? Hmmm...I'm gonna say Tower

7. Have you ever ridden Breathless 2? No...I'd love to! Maybe after grad school I can take my soon to be wife for a amazing night

8. Did you participate in the WDWRadio live chat last night (July 3)? nooo. Interestingly enough, its September now

9. Your favorite Disney book? I really like the Kingdom Keepers books

10. If you had to go to another theme park beside WDW, where would you go? Tokyo DisneySea

11. If you answered Disneyland to the above, what would be you next choice? Next

12. If you answered California Adventure to the previous, what would be you next choice? Nexxxt

13. Roller coaster or water flume or both? Both. Rollercoaster more though...unless its really hot

14. Would you want Disney to allow pets in certain sections of some hotels? (they do allow kids already) I'd love that! I would really like it if i could bring my dogs.

15. Where is the best hamburger at WDW? Pecos Bills I guess...

16. What would you like to see added to WDW? A really well themed rollercoaster...flips and all. Just one

17. Do you read any Disney blogs and which ones? Not really, I'll skim through a few every so often

18. How many Disney podcasts do you listen to? Just WDWRadio! Makes my runs go faster

19. Do you watch any DisneyChannel shows? Not anymore, sometimes with my fiancees little sisters

20. Sans the Jungle Cruise, which attatraction should be the next movie adaptation? Hmm...something about Expedition Everest would be cool

SnowCinder82 is offline B-Ticket Holder

1. What is the first Disney movie you ever saw? in the theater Cinderella

2. If you could have one park all to yourself (and a few special people), which would it be? Magic Kingdom!!

3. What Disney personality would you like to have lunch with? (Lou does count) The Dapper Dan's

4. Did you see fireworks this weekend? nope

5. What is your favorite WDW restaurant? Ohana

6. What ride would you like to or you do ride over and over and over.....? Haunted Manison

7. Have you ever ridden Breathless 2? no

8. Did you participate in the WDWRadio live chat last night (July 3)? nope it's September, tried to, but it wouldn't work

9. Your favorite Disney book? The Imagineer series

10. If you had to go to another theme park beside WDW, where would you go? Disneyland Paris (I still call it EuroDisney)

11. If you answered Disneyland to the above, what would be you next choice? ...Toyko

12. If you answered California Adventure to the previous, what would be you next choice? ...

13. Roller coaster or water flume or both? Roller Coaster

15. Where is the best hamburger at WDW? I have no clue, i rarely eat burgers

16. What would you like to see added to WDW? Egypt in World Showcase

17. Do you read any Disney blogs and which ones? wewantstheredhead.blogspot and mouse planet

18. How many Disney podcasts do you listen to? (WDWRadio is a given) 2

19. Do you watch any DisneyChannel shows? yes (i'm waaay too old to)

20. Sans the Jungle Cruise, which attatraction should be the next movie adaptation? Everest

Lovin' Disney since 1982

Page 97 of 112 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast