Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 98 of 112 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 1678
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss The Ongoing Questionnaire Extrodinaire in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; 1. What is the first Disney movie you ever saw? The Lion King 2. If you could have one park all to yourself (and a few special people), which would ...
    wdwtristan is offline Annual Passholder

Re: The Ongoing Questionnaire Extrodinaire

1. What is the first Disney movie you ever saw? The Lion King
    2. If you could have one park all to yourself (and a few special people), which would it be?If i could go outside of WDW it would be a tie between the Studios in Paris and DisneySea in Tokyo
    3. What Disney personality would you like to have lunch with? (Lou does count) Joe Rohde
    4. Did you see fireworks this weekend? No
    5. What is your favorite WDW restaurant? Pinocchio's Village Haus or Coral Reef
    6. What ride would you like to or you do ride over and over and over? I spent two days nonstop going into and out of Millionaire and Doug Live!
    7. Have you ever ridden Breathless 2? No
    8. Did you participate in the WDWRadio live chat last night (July 3)?No
    9. Your favorite Disney book? Kingdom Keepers
    10. If you had to go to another theme park beside WDW, where would you go? DisneySea or the Studios in Paris
    11. If you answered Disneyland to the above, what would be you next choice?DisneySea or the Studios in Paris
    12. If you answered California Adventure to the previous, what would be you next choice?DisneySea or the Studios in Paris
    13. Roller coaster or water flume or both? both
    14. Would you want Disney to allow pets in certain sections of some hotels? (they do allow kids already) NO
    15. Where is the best hamburger at WDW? American Adventure
    16. What would you like to see added to WDW? A re-imagined Beastly Kingdomme with a JttCotE attraction and a Timekeeper theme park
    17. Do you read any Disney blogs and which ones? Nah
    18. How many Disney podcasts do you listen to? WDWRadio and a small amount of WDW Today
    19. Do you watch any Disney Channel shows? Old TD shows
    20. Sans the Jungle Cruise, which attatraction should be the next movie adaptation? Since Doug already has a movie, FROM TIME TO TIME a voyage of the Timekeeper, 9-Eye, Jules Verne, and H.G. Wells through history

DopeyDancer87 is offline Disney Obsessed Since 1988 :-)

1. What is the first Disney movie you ever saw? All Dogs Go to Heaven
    2. If you could have one park all to yourself (and a few special people), which would it be? Definitely MK
    3. What Disney personality would you like to have lunch with? (Lous does count) Walt himself
    5. What is your favorite WDW restaurant? That's tough - California Grill, Whispering Canyon, Chef Mickey's, Ohana, Nine Dragons, Le Cellier, and Crystal Palace all make the list.
    6. What ride would you like to or you do ride over and over and over? There's a lot of them - but if I have to choose 1 I'll say Rockin' Rollercoaster
    9. Your favorite Disney book? Kingdom Keepers
    10. If you had to go to another theme park beside WDW, where would you go? Disneyland silly!
    11. If you answered Disneyland to the above, what would be you next choice? California Adventure! lol
    12. If you answered California Adventure to the previous, what would be you next choice? wow, what a mindreader! Disneyland Paris
    13. Roller coaster or water flume or both? both
    14. Would you want Disney to allow pets in certain sections of some hotels? (they do allow kids already) No way! They have to be mindful of people with allergies like me!
    15. Where is the best hamburger at WDW? I don't usually eat hamburgers, I usually get chicken fingers at counter service
    16. What would you like to see added to WDW? Beastly Kingdom or some sort of thrill ride theme park
    17. Do you read any Disney blogs and which ones? Nah
    18. How many Disney podcasts do you listen to? None, I don't really have time
    19. Do you watch any Disney Channel shows? Not anymore, I don't like anything on them, they are for teenieboppers these days. I miss Disney Inside-Out!
    20. Sans the Jungle Cruise, which attatraction should be the next movie adaptation? Hmmmm, I would have to go with Alien Encounter, I bet that would be interesting!
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney

"Adults are just grown up kids, anyway." -Walt Disney

(((Por favor mantangense alejado de las puertas )))

*My Visits*
    1988 - Polynesian Resort*1991- Port Orleans*1992- Port Orleans*1994- Wilderness Lodge*1995- Caribbean Beach*1997- Boardwalk*1998- Old Key West*1999- All- Star Movies*2000- Wilderness Lodge*2000- Caribbean Beach*2001- Wilderness Lodge*2001- Port Orleans Riverside*2001- Coronado Springs*2002 - Boardwalk*2003 - Contemporary*2003 - Caribbean Beach*2003 - All Star Sports & Music*2004- Grand Californian (DL)*2004 - Boardwalk*2005 - Boardwalk*2006 - Wilderness Lodge*2007- Boardwalk*2007 - Wilderness Lodge*2008 - Saratoga Springs*2009 - Off Site*2011 - Bay Lake Tower/Boardwalk Villas*February, 2012 - POFQ

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head

1. What is the first Disney movie you ever saw? I don't remember but I think Song of the South- saw a bunch as a child. Every weekend it seemed like
    2. If you could have one park all to yourself (and a few special people), which would it be? Definitely MK
    3. What Disney personality would you like to have lunch with? (Lous does count) Walt
    4. Did you see fireworks this weekend? Not this weekend but if this was from July 4th weekend- yes
    5. What is your favorite WDW restaurant? That's tough - Artist Point, Whispering Canyon, Ohana, 50's Prime Time, Yak and Yeti, Le Cellier probably one of those. It would depend on if my kids are with me or if it were just me or with my hubby.
    6. What ride would you like to or you do ride over and over and over? Soarin' or maybe Toy Story Mania
    9. Your favorite Disney book? Any with cool pictures! I am reading a good biography but I don't remember the name.
    10. If you had to go to another theme park beside WDW, where would you go? We only go to Six Flags over Texas. Maybe we should branch out a bit.
    11. If you answered Disneyland to the above, what would be you next choice?
    12. If you answered California Adventure to the previous, what would be you next choice?
    13. Roller coaster or water flume or both? Roller Coaster
    14. Would you want Disney to allow pets in certain sections of some hotels? (they do allow kids already) No
    15. Where is the best hamburger at WDW? Table service- Sci Fi at lunch, Counter- Pecos Bill's for the fixin's bar!
    16. What would you like to see added to WDW? I am not sure. Maybe just make sure the ones they have are kept up and look nice. Add more CMs to make the magic surround you more.
    17. Do you read any Disney blogs and which ones? not really
    18. How many Disney podcasts do you listen to? None, I don't really have time
    19. Do you watch any Disney Channel shows? Almost all of them. Favorite is Phineas and Ferb.
    20. Sans the Jungle Cruise, which attatraction should be the next movie adaptation? What about Expedition: Everest

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. What is the first Disney movie you ever saw? Bed Knopbs and broom Sticks
    2. If you could have one park all to yourself (and a few special people), which would it be? Magic Kingdom. All the Disney mojo flows from there
    3. What Disney personality would you like to have lunch with? (Lous does count) Joe Rhodes (I think he is the head of imagineering)
    5. What is your favorite WDW restaurant? Artist Point
    6. What ride would you like to or you do ride over and over and over? Haunted Mansion, though my Better Half prefers Tower of Terror
    9. Your favorite Disney book? Imagineers Guides.
    10. If you had to go to another theme park beside WDW, where would you go? Disney Paris
    11. If you answered Disneyland to the above, what would be you next choice? Disney Toyko
    12. If you answered California Adventure to the previous, what would be you next choice? Disney Sea
    13. Roller coaster or water flume or both? Roller Coaster
    14. Would you want Disney to allow pets in certain sections of some hotels? (they do allow kids already) Yes
    15. Where is the best hamburger at WDW? Beaches and Cream
    16. What would you like to see added to WDW? Bring Back 20K Under the Sea.
    17. Do you read any Disney blogs and which ones? Blue Sky Disney & Jim Hill media
    18. How many Disney podcasts do you listen to? None
    19. Do you watch any Disney Channel shows? No
    20. Sans the Jungle Cruise, which attatraction should be the next movie adaptation? Mission Space, the story of a family that accidentl;y blasts off for mars
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

LittleMermaid is offline ...You can just stay here and watch for sharks :)

1. What is the first Disney movie you ever saw? Cinderella
    2. If you could have one park all to yourself (and a few special people), which would it be? Magic Kingdom
    3. What Disney personality would you like to have lunch with? Dave Smith
    4. Did you see fireworks this weekend? Nope
    5. What is your favorite WDW restaurant? Garden Grill
    6. What ride would you like to or you do ride over and over and over? Haunted Mansion
    8. Did you participate in the WDWRadio live chat last night (July 3)? ...
    9. Your favorite Disney book? Any Birnbaum's Guide & The Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World
    10. If you had to go to another theme park beside WDW, where would you go? Disneyland
    11. If you answered Disneyland to the above, what would be you next choice? DL Paris
    12. If you answered California Adventure to the previous, what would be you next choice?...
    13. Roller coaster or water flume or both? Mostly Coasters, but I love Splash Mountain!
    14. Would you want Disney to allow pets in certain sections of some hotels? (they do allow kids already) Yes
    15. Where is the best hamburger at WDW? Planet Hollywood
    16. What would you like to see added to WDW? Villians-themed Dining
    17. Do you read any Disney blogs and which ones? Whatever blogs are on wdwinfo.com
    18. How many Disney podcasts do you listen to? 0
    19. Do you watch any Disney Channel shows? Not unless my nephew is watching them when he's over
    20. Sans the Jungle Cruise, which attraction should be the next movie adaptation? Tower or Terror...it would have to be better than the late 90's TV Movie
    Kari
    Don't be such a Guppie

We wants the REDHEAD!!!
    ...OF COURSE, THERE'S ALWAYS MY WAY

SunnyBunny86 is offline D-Ticket Holder

1. What is the first Disney movie you ever saw? Tough to say, the first I remember is the Little Mermaid.
    2. If you could have one park all to yourself (and a few special people), which would it be? Magic Kingdom.
    3. What Disney personality would you like to have lunch with? Walt, of course!
    4. Did you see fireworks this weekend? I wish
    5. What is your favorite WDW restaurant? Biergarten.
    6. What ride would you like to or you do ride over and over and over? Haunted Mansion.
    7. Have you ever ridden Breathless 2? No.
    8. Did you participate in the WDWRadio live chat last night (July 3)? No.
    9. Your favorite Disney book? I don't have a favorite.
    10. If you had to go to another theme park beside WDW, where would you go? Disneyland Paris.
    11. If you answered Disneyland to the above, what would be you next choice? Disneyland.
    12. If you answered California Adventure to the previous, what would be you next choice?I didn't, so California Adventure would probably be my next choice.
    13. Roller coaster or water flume or both? Probably coasters.
    14. Would you want Disney to allow pets in certain sections of some hotels? (they do allow kids already) Yes.
    15. Where is the best hamburger at WDW? Rainforest Cafe.
    16. What would you like to see added to WDW? ...
    17. Do you read any Disney blogs and which ones? I don't usually.
    18. How many Disney podcasts do you listen to? A couple occasionally.
    19. Do you watch any Disney Channel shows? No!
    20. Sans the Jungle Cruise, which attraction should be the next movie adaptation? Hmmm...Everest might be fun.
    Sunny

"Reality: That annoying thing between Disney trips!"

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Quote Originally Posted by Conceited Ape View Post
    15. Where is the best hamburger at WDW?Couldn't tell you for sure, but the Crystal Palace off Main Street made a pretty good one, as I remember (but at the time, deep fried hunks of bowling pin probably would've sounded alright with as hungry as I was).
    I think you meant to say the Plaza Restaurant.

yensidfan is offline C-Ticket Holder

1. What is the first Disney movie you ever saw? Mary Poppins!
    2. If you could have one park all to yourself (and a few special people), which would it be? Hollywood Studios!
    3. What Disney personality would you like to have lunch with? Walt, of course!
    4. Did you see fireworks this weekend? nope in 2 weekends I will tho!!
    5. What is your favorite WDW restaurant? Victoria & Alberts....Le Cellier
    6. What ride would you like to or you do ride over and over and over? Tower of Terror!!!
    9. Your favorite Disney book? WDW Trivia & Passporter!!
    10. If you had to go to another theme park beside WDW, where would you go? Disneyland Tokyo.
    11. If you answered Disneyland to the above, what would be you next choice? Disneyland Paris.
    12. If you answered California Adventure to the previous, what would be you next choice? I Didn't...but Disneyland would be my 3rd choice
    13. Roller coaster or water flume or both? COASTERS!!!
    14. Would you want Disney to allow pets in certain sections of some hotels? (they do allow kids already) Yes.
    15. Where is the best hamburger at WDW? Le Cellier (lunch menu)
    16. What would you like to see added to WDW? Thrill coasters in a new thrill park!
    17. Do you read any Disney blogs and which ones? Working on another degree...so I read mostly stuff for school
    18. How many Disney podcasts do you listen to? Used to listen to all of them. Took a 6 month break and now I'm back
    19. Do you watch any Disney Channel shows? I have an 8 year old Disney loving daughter...do I really have to answer this?
    20. Sans the Jungle Cruise, which attraction should be the next movie adaptation? Everest for sure!! a scary yeti movie!! EEK!!

Me (28), DH (30), DD (8)

DVC: AKV since 2007 and BLT since 2009
    Proud D23 Charter Member!

SparklinDiamond is offline Annual Passholder

Smile Re: The Ongoing Questionnaire Extrodinaire

1. What is the first Disney movie you ever saw? Snow White and the Seven Dwarves
    2. If you could have one park all to yourself (and a few special people), which would it be? Magic Kingdom
    3. What Disney personality would you like to have lunch with? The ugly stepsisters would be funny!
    5. What is your favorite WDW restaurant? Tony's Town Square
    6. What ride would you like to or you do ride over and over and over? Haunted Mansion or Pirates of the Caribbean.
    9. Your favorite Disney book? Walt Disney World Trivia Book
    10. If you had to go to another theme park beside WDW, where would you go? Disneyland Tokyo.
    11. If you answered Disneyland to the above, what would be you next choice? I didn't.
    12. If you answered California Adventure to the previous, what would be you next choice? I didn't
    13. Roller coaster or water flume or both? Both!
    15. Where is the best hamburger at WDW? Don't like burgers!
    16. What would you like to see added to WDW? An Alice in Wonderland dark ride.
    17. Do you read any Disney blogs and which ones? Not really.
    18. How many Disney podcasts do you listen to? None
    19. Do you watch any Disney Channel shows? Sometimes
    20. Since the Jungle Cruise, which attraction should be the next movie adaptation? It's a Small World
    MUSTARD! Let's not be silly!
    Nemo's gunna touch the BUTT!IMAAAAAGINAAAATION!
    A silly spook will sit by your side!
    T.T.F.N: Ta Ta For Now!

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost

Holy Old Questions, Batman!!!! These go all the way back to the 4th of July! Someone should step it up and post some new queries.

If we can dream it, we can do it

Hambone is offline A-Ticket holder

1. What is the first Disney movie you ever saw? Pinocchio
    3. What Disney personality would you like to have lunch with? Walt and Roy
    5. What is your favorite WDW restaurant? Brown Derby or Le Cellier
    6. What ride would you like to or you do ride over and over and over? Haunted Mansion or Pirates of the Caribbean.
    9. Your favorite Disney book?
    10. If you had to go to another theme park beside WDW, where would you go? Euro-Disney
    11. If you answered Disneyland to the above, what would be you next choice? I didn't.
    12. If you answered California Adventure to the previous, what would be you next choice? I didn't
    13. Roller coaster or water flume or both? Both!
    15. Where is the best hamburger at WDW? I dont think I've had one there...
    16. What would you like to see added to WDW? A Mickey ride
    17. Do you read any Disney blogs and which ones?
    18. How many Disney podcasts do you listen to? WDWRadio
    19. Do you watch any Disney Channel shows? Always
    20. Since the Jungle Cruise, which attraction should be the next movie adaptation? it's a small world

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Quote Originally Posted by the7thAve View Post
    Holy Old Questions, Batman!!!! These go all the way back to the 4th of July! Someone should step it up and post some new queries.
    We need to bring the old gang back over here! I will see if I can get Meg to visit here and give us a new set, it has been way too long!

wdwtristan is offline Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by the7thAve View Post
    Holy Old Questions, Batman!!!!

1983disneykid is offline Annual Passholder

Alrighty, here's a new list:

1. What is do always do when you are in WDW?
    2. What is your favorite Disney dessert?
    3. Toy Story Mid-way Mania or Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin?
    4. Where did you go on your last non-Disney vacation?
    5. Where have you/would you go on an Adventure's by Disney?
    6. Who's your favorite princess?
    7. Who's your favorite hero?
    8. POTC--better before or after Jack Sparrow?
    9. What's your favorite place in Downtown Disney?
    10. If you could have a cameo in one Disney television show (past or present), which would it be?
    11. Have you ever met a Disney Legacy? If so, who?
    12. What's your favorite Disney song?
    13. Have you ever been a Disney character for Halloween?
    14. What's your favorite parade?
    15. When's the last time you wished upon a star?
    16. Do you have anything Disney in front of you right now?
    17. Have you ever been to a non-U.S. Disney park?
    18. What's your favorite scene in the Great Movie Ride?
    19. Which is your favorite WDW theme park?
    20. When is your next trip back to the World?

First Trip: June 1983
    Most Recent Trip: July 2009
    Next Trip: July 2010 with our new baby!

"All right I am corny, you know? But I think there are just about 140 million people in this country who are just as corny as I am." - Walt Disney

1983disneykid is offline Annual Passholder

1. What is do always do when you are in WDW? Spend one day not in the parks
    2. What is your favorite Disney dessert? Chocolate Soufflé at Palo on DCL
    3. Toy Story Mid-way Mania or Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin? TSMM
    4. Where did you go on your last non-Disney vacation? Turkey
    5. Where have you/would you go on an Adventure's by Disney? Italy
    6. Who's your favorite princess? Belle
    7. Who's your favorite hero? Tramp
    8. POTC--better before or after Jack Sparrow? cool effects afterwards, but I like the traditional storyline better
    9. What's your favorite place in Downtown Disney? World of Disney
    10. If you could have a cameo in one Disney television show (past or present), which would it be? Mickey Mouse Club
    11. Have you ever met a Disney Legacy? If so, who? Marty Skylar
    12. What's your favorite Disney song? Reflection
    13. Have you ever been a Disney character for Halloween? Minnie Mouse
    14. What's your favorite parade? Spectromagic
    15. When's the last time you wished upon a star? Sometime over the summer
    16. Do you have anything Disney in front of you right now? Beauty and the Beast desk set and Mickey poster
    17. Have you ever been to a non-U.S. Disney park? Disneyland Paris
    18. What's your favorite scene in the Great Movie Ride? Casablanca
    19. Which is your favorite WDW theme park? EPCOT
    20. When is your next trip back to the World? July 2010

First Trip: June 1983
    Most Recent Trip: July 2009
    Next Trip: July 2010 with our new baby!

"All right I am corny, you know? But I think there are just about 140 million people in this country who are just as corny as I am." - Walt Disney