Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 112 1231151101 ... LastLast
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss The Ongoing Questionnaire Extrodinaire in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; More silly questions from the mind of Disney Darlin' - I will try and come up with 20 new questions every wednesday night. If you have any burning questions you'd ...
    disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe

The Ongoing Questionnaire Extrodinaire

More silly questions from the mind of Disney Darlin' - I will try and come up with 20 new questions every wednesday night. If you have any burning questions you'd like responses to - PM me and I will include them in the next weeks post....Have fun!!!!!

1. Which ride would you not mind being stuck riding on all day (12+ hrs)?
    2. Which show would you like to star in?
    3. Which character would you play (see question 2)?
    4. Would you rather have one night on the Grand I or a week on the Disney Wonder?
    5. What extinct attraction would you most like to revive?
    6. If you could get married or host a grand soiree in a disney ride or attraction which attraction would you choose?
    7. You are mayor of Main Street for the day....what new rule or law would you instate?
    8. Would you take your pets with you to visit the parks if you could?
    9. If Florida were invaded by crazed zombies...which park would you choose to baracade yourself in?
    10. If you could build a new WDW where in the world would you put it?
    11. Which Disney park, other than WDW, do you most want to visit?
    12. Caseys hotdogs or Turkey legs?
    13. What Classic ride/attraction would you demolish (if you had to)?
    14. Which resort would you like to take over as your own private residence?
    15. Which ride/attraction makes you laugh till it hurts?
    16. Which ride/attraction kinda creeps you out?
    17. Have you ever been in love at WDW?
    18. What year did you first visit WDW?
    19. What year did you last visit WDW?
    20. Would you rather be a keeper for a day at AK or a marine biologist for a day at Living Seas (with Nemo..... or whatever)?
    Last edited by disneydarling; 06-20-2007 at 11:02 PM.
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    1. Which ride would you not mind being stuck on all day (12+ hrs)?Ok, so stuck riding all day, I'll say Pirates.
    2. Which show would you like to star in? Beauty and the Beast
    3. Which character would you play (see question 2)? One of the silly girls.
    4. Would you rather have one night on the Grand I or a week on the Disney Wonder? Week on the Wonder
    5. What extinct attraction would you most like to revive? Horizons
    6. If you could get married or host a grand soiree in a disney ride or attraction which attraction would you choose? PotC
    7. You are mayor of Main Street for the day....what new rule or law would you instate? That there is no walking on Main Street, only skipping.
    8. Would you take your pets with you to visit the parks if you could? No
    9. If Florida were invaded by crazed zombies...which park would you choose to baracade yourself in? Magic Kingdom
    10. If you could build a new WDW where in the world would you put it? Australia
    11. Which Disney park, other than WDW, do you most want to visit? Tokyo Disney
    12. Caseys hotdogs or Turkey legs? Hot dogs
    13. What Classic ride/attraction would you demolish (if you had to)? Country Bears
    14. Which resort would you like to take over as your own private residence? Polynesian
    15. Which ride/attraction makes you laugh till it hurts? Muppetvision
    16. Which ride/attraction kinda creeps you out? Maelstrom, but I still love it.
    17. Have you ever been in love at WDW? Sure
    18. What year did you first visit WDW? 1981
    19. What year did you last visit WDW? 06/2007
    20. Would you rather be a keeper for a day at AK or a marine biologist for a day at Living Seas (with Nemo..... or whatever)? Marine biologist
    Last edited by Tinker Bell; 06-20-2007 at 11:05 PM.

suznels is offline B-Ticket Holder
    1. Which ride would you not mind being stuck on all day (12+ hrs)?sorry - I don't think I could take ANY ride for that long!
    2. Which show would you like to star in?Indiana Jones

3. Which character would you play (see question 2)?Indy, of course
    4. Would you rather have one night on the Grand I or a week on the Disney Wonder?Disney Wonder
    5. What extinct attraction would you most like to revive?Mr. Toad
    6. If you could get married or host a grand soiree in a disney ride or attraction which attraction would you choose?Pirates of the Caribbean
    7. You are mayor of Main Street for the day....what new rule or law would you instate?hmmm...can't think of one
    8. Would you take your pets with you to visit the parks if you could?NO WAY
    9. If Florida were invaded by crazed zombies...which park would you choose to baracade yourself in?Magic Kingdom
    10. If you could build a new WDW where in the world would you put it?Australia
    11. Which Disney park, other than WDW, do you most want to visit?Disneyland
    12. Caseys hotdogs or Turkey legs?Casey's
    13. What Classic ride/attraction would you demolish (if you had to)?Swiss Family Treehouse, but only if I had to
    14. Which resort would you like to take over as your own private residence?Wilderness Lodge
    15. Which ride/attraction makes you laugh till it hurts?Turtle Talk With Crush [Dude!]
    16. Which ride/attraction kinda creeps you out?can't think of one
    17. Have you ever been in love at WDW?yes, my hubby and I honeymooned there!
    18. What year did you first visit WDW?1980
    19. What year did you last visit WDW?2006
    20. Would you rather be a keeper for a day at AK or a marine biologist for a day at Living Seas (with Nemo..... or whatever)?marine biologist
    Suzie

1. Which ride would you not mind being stuck on all day (12+ hrs)? Peoplemover....the scenery always changes, and you caould always curl up on the seat and take a nap
    2. Which show would you like to star in? Either Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular or The Festival of the Lion King
    3. Which character would you play (see question 2)? A damsel in distress rescued by Indy, or one of the bouncy tumbling monkeys from Lion King
    4. Would you rather have one night on the Grand I or a week on the Disney Wonder? One night on the Grand I...thats a once in a lifetime experience
    5. What extinct attraction would you most like to revive? Mr. Toad
    6. If you could get married or host a grand soiree in a disney ride or attraction which attraction would you choose? I would get married on the Steamboat...que romantica
    7. You are mayor of Main Street for the day....what new rule or law would you instate? Hmmm I think I'm going to have to think about my own question a bit longer
    8. Would you take your pets with you to visit the parks if you could? My parrots would probablly leave me to roost in the Tiki room and the horses would be so freaked out they would likely buck me off and runover innocent bystanders....so sure, sounds like fun
    9. If Florida were invaded by crazed zombies...which park would you choose to baracade yourself in? Epcot..b/c you could grow food in the Land and eat the fish from Living Seas...plus there are lots of little rooms in WS so each non-zombie family could have their own place
    10. If you could build a new WDW where in the world would you put it? Someplace in the midwest
    11. Which Disney park, other than WDW, do you most want to visit? Disneyland Paris....parce que j'adore le France!
    12. Caseys hotdogs or Turkey legs? Caseys with extra kraut
    13. What Classic ride/attraction would you demolish (if you had to)? Astro Orbiter b/c I am scared of heights and never ride it
    14. Which resort would you like to take over as your own private residence? Grand Floridian...I was meant for that place
    15. Which ride/attraction makes you laugh till it hurts? Country Bears Jamboree...."All the guys that turn me on, turn me down"
    16. Which ride/attraction kinda creeps you out? Small World
    17. Have you ever been in love at WDW? I have been in love WITH Walt Disney World....surely 26 years of devotion counts for something
    18. What year did you first visit WDW? 1981
    19. What year did you last visit WDW? May 2007
    20. Would you rather be a keeper for a day at AK or a marine biologist for a day at Living Seas (with Nemo..... or whatever)? A marine biologist...i work with "regular" animals everyday

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

Stuck riding all day

disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!
    1. Which ride would you not mind being stuck on all day (12+ hrs)?People Mover ^^Smart woman!
    2. Which show would you like to star in? Beauty and the Beast!
    3. Which character would you play (see question 2)? Belle
    4. Would you rather have one night on the Grand I or a week on the Disney Wonder? Probably a week..
    5. What extinct attraction would you most like to revive? Imagination(Figment)
    6. If you could get married or host a grand soiree in a disney ride or attraction which attraction would you choose?Umm...I'll get back to this one!
    7. You are mayor of Main Street for the day....what new rule or law would you instate?That everybody has to buy me Mickey Bars..muahaha!
    8. Would you take your pets with you to visit the parks if you could?Yeah, I think so...but just my dog...
    9. If Florida were invaded by crazed zombies...which park would you choose to baracade yourself in?Toss up between EPCOT and MK...EPCOT for the food and some rides, but MK for...everything!
    10. If you could build a new WDW where in the world would you put it?Hmmm, I would say by me, but there are enough tourists..how about OHIO!
    11. Which Disney park, other than WDW, do you most want to visit?I want to go back to Disneyland.
    12. Caseys hotdogs or Turkey legs?Hotdogs, never tried the Turkey Legs
    13. What Classic ride/attraction would you demolish (if you had to)?Aww..I love them all. Even the ones that I sometimes find boring...
    14. Which resort would you like to take over as your own private residence?Old Key West.
    15. Which ride/attraction makes you laugh till it hurts?Indiana Jones...I don't know why...I find people that keep getting hit in the head over and over again entertaining.
    16. Which ride/attraction kinda creeps you out?I never liked the ghosts that pop up in the Haunted Mansion...
    17. Have you ever been in love at WDW? I have to admit, that Aladdin....nah, I don't think so.
    18. What year did you first visit WDW? 1994
    19. What year did you last visit WDW? 2003
    20. Would you rather be a keeper for a day at AK or a marine biologist for a day at Living Seas (with Nemo..... or whatever)?Marine Biologist...so I could just watch those BIG fish......
    Last edited by disney fanatic; 06-20-2007 at 11:02 PM.

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

fortuosity is offline NOW APPROACHING...
    Trapped in the Earful Tower with the Animaniacs
    1. Which ride would you not mind being stuck riding on all day (12+ hrs)? People Mover or mabey Ellen's Energy Adventure
    2. Which show would you like to star in? Beauty and the Beast
    3. Which character would you play (see question 2)? Gaston
    4. Would you rather have one night on the Grand I or a week on the Disney Wonder? Week on the Wonder
    5. What extinct attraction would you most like to revive? Alien Encounter
    6. If you could get married or host a grand soiree in a disney ride or attraction which attraction would you choose? Jungle Cruise
    7. You are mayor of Main Street for the day....what new rule or law would you instate? All Red Sox fans must leave WDW forever!!! just kiddin'
    8. Would you take your pets with you to visit the parks if you could? No, they'd get in the way
    9. If Florida were invaded by crazed zombies...which park would you choose to baracade yourself in? Magic Kingdom on top the Castle with a sniper
    10. If you could build a new WDW where in the world would you put it? Staten Island, NY
    11. Which Disney park, other than WDW, do you most want to visit? Cedar Point... great coasters
    12. Caseys hotdogs or Turkey legs? Turkey Legs... That's how kings eat
    13. What Classic ride/attraction would you demolish (if you had to)? Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
    14. Which resort would you like to take over as your own private residence? Contemporary
    15. Which ride/attraction makes you laugh till it hurts? Cranium Command and Splash Mountain (laughing place, duh!)
    16. Which ride/attraction kinda creeps you out? Honey I Shrunk The Kids Playset
    17. Have you ever been in love at WDW? Yes with Belle
    18. What year did you first visit WDW? 1990 the year I was born
    19. What year did you last visit WDW? 2006
    20. Would you rather be a keeper for a day at AK or a marine biologist for a day at Living Seas (with Nemo..... or whatever)? Keeper at AK
    More Beer? What For Nothing Helps... Get Me Five Dozen Eggs Instead
    Imagination! Imagination! A Dream Can Be A Dream Come True With Just A Spark In Me And You

America, Keep On Flying Now. Keep Your Spirit Free, Facing New Frontiers

Cinderella CastleSpaceship EarthTree Of LifeEarful Tower

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    1. Which ride would you not mind being stuck riding on all day (12+ hrs)? Splash Mountain
    2. Which show would you like to star in? Indiana Jones or POTC
    3. Which character would you play (see question 2)? Marion or Elizabeth
    4. Would you rather have one night on the Grand I or a week on the Disney Wonder? Wonder
    5. What extinct attraction would you most like to revive? Alien Encounter
    6. If you could get married or host a grand soiree in a disney ride or attraction which attraction would you choose? Jungle Cruise, it would be like a crazy safari…, but to go with the marriage, my cousins swear I will get engaged on It’s a Small World so if that happens might as well have that for my marriage…although that would be really creepy
    7. You are mayor of Main Street for the day....what new rule or law would you instate? Slow walkers stay to the sides while fast/semi-running get the middle of all “streets
    9. If Florida were invaded by crazed zombies...which park would you choose to baracade yourself in?
    10. If you could build a new WDW where in the world would you put it? Iowa, cuz there really isn’t much in the Midwest for stuff to see besides corn and mount rushmore(even though I have somehow found a lot)
    11. Which Disney park, other than WDW, do you most want to visit? Paris Disneyland
    12. Caseys hotdogs or Turkey legs? Turkey Legs
    13. What Classic ride/attraction would you demolish (if you had to)? Snow White’s Scary Adventure
    14. Which resort would you like to take over as your own private residence? Polynesian or Grand Floridian cuz there is a spa
    15. Which ride/attraction makes you laugh till it hurts? Haunted Mansion because of how I can so easily scare my friend
    16. Which ride/attraction kinda creeps you out? Haunted Mansion, the walk up to it at night when no one is around, I love it
    17. Have you ever been in love at WDW? no
    18. What year did you first visit WDW? 1990
    20. Would you rather be a keeper for a day at AK or a marine biologist for a day at Living Seas (with Nemo..... or whatever)? Marine biologist
    Last edited by lovedisprinces; 06-21-2007 at 01:00 AM.
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

BellHopper is offline C-Ticket Holder
    1. Which ride would you not mind being stuck riding on all day (12+ hrs)? Tower of Terror (f my heart doesn't stop haha)
    2. Which show would you like to star in? LIGHTS MOTORS ACTION!
    3. Which character would you play (see question 2)? The Hero
    4. Would you rather have one night on the Grand I or a week on the Disney Wonder? A Week On Wonder
    5. What extinct attraction would you most like to revive? 20,000 Leagues BABY!
    6. If you could get married or host a grand soiree in a disney ride or attraction which attraction would you choose? Pirates of the Caribbean, or the Tower Lobby
    7. You are mayor of Main Street for the day....what new rule or law would you instate? Free Dole WHips for ALLL!
    8. Would you take your pets with you to visit the parks if you could? Currently I don't have any. =(
    9. If Florida were invaded by crazed zombies...which park would you choose to baracade yourself in? Magic Kingdom
    10. If you could build a new WDW where in the world would you put it? My Hometown
    11. Which Disney park, other than WDW, do you most want to visit? DISNEY SEA!
    12. Caseys hotdogs or Turkey legs? Hotdogs
    13. What Classic ride/attraction would you demolish (if you had to)? IASW
    14. Which resort would you like to take over as your own private residence? Contemporary
    15. Which ride/attraction makes you laugh till it hurts? Tower of Terror, but the pain ususally comes first.
    16. Which ride/attraction kinda creeps you out? Dinosaur
    17. Have you ever been in love at WDW? how about WITH Disney World....
    18. What year did you first visit WDW? 1991
    20. Would you rather be a keeper for a day at AK or a marine biologist for a day at Living Seas (with Nemo..... or whatever)? Marine Biologist
    BellHopper:
    Isn't WDW just a people trap operated by a mouse?

D23 Charter Member

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle
    1. Which ride would you not mind being stuck riding on all day (12+ hrs)? WDWRR
    2. Which show would you like to star in? Indy stunt show
    3. Which character would you play (see question 2)? any small part
    4. Would you rather have one night on the Grand I or a week on the Disney Wonder? week on the Disney Wonder
    5. What extinct attraction would you most like to revive? no idea, not been is so long i'm not sure whats gone
    6. If you could get married or host a grand soiree in a disney ride or attraction which attraction would you choose? a beach a typhoon lagoon
    7. You are mayor of Main Street for the day....what new rule or law would you instate? why mess with perfection?
    8. Would you take your pets with you to visit the parks if you could? No, the goldfish would never remember it anyway
    9. If Florida were invaded by crazed zombies...which park would you choose to baracade yourself in? MK
    10. If you could build a new WDW where in the world would you put it? Australia
    11. Which Disney park, other than WDW, do you most want to visit? Disneyland
    12. Caseys hotdogs or Turkey legs? Want to try turkey legs
    13. What Classic ride/attraction would you demolish (if you had to)? SFR tree house
    14. Which resort would you like to take over as your own private residence? Boardwalk
    15. Which ride/attraction makes you laugh till it hurts? Its a small world
    16. Which ride/attraction kinda creeps you out? Its a small world
    17. Have you ever been in love at WDW? not yet
    18. What year did you first visit WDW? 1989
    19. What year did you last visit WDW? 1991
    20. Would you rather be a keeper for a day at AK or a marine biologist for a day at Living Seas (with Nemo..... or whatever)?marine biologist
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    1. Which ride would you not mind being stuck riding on all day (12+ hrs)? Got to admit 12+ hours on anything would get tough.
    2. Which show would you like to star in? Fantasmic!

3. Which character would you play (see question 2)? Jon Smith
    4. Would you rather have one night on the Grand I or a week on the Disney Wonder? One week on the Disney Wonder
    5. What extinct attraction would you most like to revive? 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
    6. If you could get married or host a grand soiree in a disney ride or attraction which attraction would you choose? I would Host Something at the Wilderness Lodge
    7. You are mayor of Main Street for the day....what new rule or law would you instate? The no surly teenager law!
    8. Would you take your pets with you to visit the parks if you could? Yes!
    10. If you could build a new WDW where in the world would you put it? Virginia
    11. Which Disney park, other than WDW, do you most want to visit? Disneyland, to see where it all began
    12. Caseys hotdogs or Turkey legs? Never had either (ack!)
    13. What Classic ride/attraction would you demolish (if you had to)? Astro Orbiter
    14. Which resort would you like to take over as your own private residence? Wilderness Lodge
    15. Which ride/attraction makes you laugh till it hurts? Haunted Mansion
    16. Which ride/attraction kinda creeps you out? Small World
    17. Have you ever been in love at WDW? Yup almost evertime I've gone (I always have went with my wife except the very first time)
    18. What year did you first visit WDW? 1974
    19. What year did you last visit WDW?FEB 2007
    20. Would you rather be a keeper for a day at AK or a marine biologist for a day at Living Seas (with Nemo..... or whatever Living Seas
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    1. Which ride would you not mind being stuck riding on all day (12+ hrs)? I would have to go with WDWRR..
    2. Which show would you like to star in? Spirit of Aloha

3. Which character would you play (see question 2)? Polynesian Dancer
    4. Would you rather have one night on the Grand I or a week on the Disney Wonder? Week on the Disney Wonder
    5. What extinct attraction would you most like to revive? The old figment Ride!
    6. If you could get married or host a grand soiree in a disney ride or attraction which attraction would you choose? I would chose the safari in Animal Kingdom
    7. You are mayor of Main Street for the day....what new rule or law would you instate? Everyone has to tell one joke!
    9. If Florida were invaded by crazed zombies...which park would you choose to baracade yourself in? EPCOT
    10. If you could build a new WDW where in the world would you put it? In the Midwest
    11. Which Disney park, other than WDW, do you most want to visit? Disneyland Tokyo
    12. Caseys hotdogs or Turkey legs? Hot dog
    13. What Classic ride/attraction would you demolish (if you had to)? Indy speedway
    14. Which resort would you like to take over as your own private residence? Grand Floridian
    15. Which ride/attraction makes you laugh till it hurts? Splash Mountain
    16. Which ride/attraction kinda creeps you out? None... But if I had to choose TMI
    17. Have you ever been in love at WDW? No, but I will this December for my Honeymoon! First for everything!
    18. What year did you first visit WDW? 1985 I believe
    19. What year did you last visit WDW? 2005
    20. Would you rather be a keeper for a day at AK or a marine biologist for a day at Living Seas (with Nemo..... or whatever)? AK keeper.
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyDreamer13 View Post
    2. Which show would you like to star in? Indy stunt show
    3. Which character would you play (see question 2)? any small part
    You could actually do that Fiona, try dressing one of your sons up in Indy gear, maybe you can get VIP seats too!

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost

ok, I'll bite too

1. Which ride would you not mind being stuck riding on all day (12+ hrs)? duh
    2. Which show would you like to star in? Indiana Jones.
    3. Which character would you play (see question 2)? Short Round. oh, he's not in it? then the nazi who gets jacked by the plane.
    4. Would you rather have one night on the Grand I or a week on the Disney Wonder? week
    5. What extinct attraction would you most like to revive? Horizons
    6. If you could get married or host a grand soiree in a disney ride or attraction which attraction would you choose? duh
    7. You are mayor of Main Street for the day....what new rule or law would you instate? no fannypacks
    8. Would you take your pets with you to visit the parks if you could? no. my dog is a pain to care for. he's old so part of vacation is getting away from him.
    9. If Florida were invaded by crazed zombies...which park would you choose to baracade yourself in? I would pick MK, but more specifically, the castle. there are only about 2 ways up into the castle via stairs (zumbies can't use elevators) and they could easily be blocked, especially that narrow passageway up to CRT. and speaking of that, I'm sure there would be food up there in the restaurant. plus, "castle" is a fancy word for "fort." and even though Cinderella's is a make believe fort, you could still have a could vantage point for snipering some zumbies. the "high ground" so to speak. plus it would crack me up to have a view of the zumbies wandering down Main Street, going in the shops, etc. It probably wouldn't look much different than it does today (an idea Romero explored thoroughly in his masterpiece, "Dawn of the Dead"). but if movies have taught me anything, if a zumbie invasion did occur, it wouldn't matter where you were, eventually something would go awry and they would get you.
    10. If you could build a new WDW where in the world would you put it? my backyard. but honestly, if Walt himself didn't have anything to do with it, I don't want anything to do with it.
    11. Which Disney park, other than WDW, do you most want to visit? Paris. mainly b/c I just want to go to Paris
    12. Caseys hotdogs or Turkey legs? gobble
    13. What Classic ride/attraction would you demolish (if you had to)? "classic" is relative, but I assume you mean the really old stuff. probably the Tomorrowland Speedway. I would at least let the cars go a bit faster.
    14. Which resort would you like to take over as your own private residence? Wilderness Lodge
    15. Which ride/attraction makes you laugh till it hurts? I don't think I consider any of them "funny" but I smile so much during the Haunted Mansion that my mouth area hurts afterwards.
    16. Which ride/attraction kinda creeps you out? to me it seems the obvious answer is "It's a Small World." but Carousel of Progress kinda creeps me out in various ways too, all good.
    17. Have you ever been in love at WDW? like on my honeymoon?
    18. What year did you first visit WDW? 1982 whassup.
    19. What year did you last visit WDW? 2006 holla
    20. Would you rather be a keeper for a day at AK or a marine biologist for a day at Living Seas (with Nemo..... or whatever)? my wife is a marine biologist so I'll go with that.
    Last edited by the7thAve; 06-21-2007 at 12:49 PM. Reason: expounding

If we can dream it, we can do it

Dood, I have a perma-smile after reading your post.

Page 1 of 112 1231151101 ... LastLast