Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 17 of 150 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 2243
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss What Ride Am I? in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Alright! Score one for me! I'll probably ask an easy one, but we'll see... How many attractions were there when the Magic Kingdom opened in 1971?...
  1. #241
    PumpkinJack81's Avatar
    PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    12,627
    Alright! Score one for me! I'll probably ask an easy one, but we'll see...

    How many attractions were there when the Magic Kingdom opened in 1971?
    ~Bobby Jack

    When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!





  2. #242
    MandaBella's Avatar
    MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    24,436
    Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinJack81
    Alright! Score one for me! I'll probably ask an easy one, but we'll see...

    How many attractions were there when the Magic Kingdom opened in 1971?

    I thought you were supposed to give clues about ride and then we figured it out in this game.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...


  3. #243
    PumpkinJack81's Avatar
    PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    12,627
    Quote Originally Posted by MandaBella
    I thought you were supposed to give clues about ride and then we figured it out in this game.
    I have no idea what I'm doing. I think it's probably best if I leave these "new" games alone because I don't get them. You can post a question for me Amanda.
    ~Bobby Jack

    When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!





  4. #244
    MandaBella's Avatar
    MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    24,436
    Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinJack81
    I have no idea what I'm doing. I think it's probably best if I leave these "new" games alone because I don't get them. You can post a question for me Amanda.

    No need to quit Bobby. Someone can still answer your question. If you or anyone else is ever unsure about the rules of a game, just check the first post where the rules are listed.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...


  5. #245
    dougitmcnuggit's Avatar
    dougitmcnuggit is offline Cedar Point New Coaster '07!!
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Frontiertown, Cedar Point, Sandusky, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    1,613
    I think it is like 6?


  6. #246
    PumpkinJack81's Avatar
    PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    12,627
    Quote Originally Posted by MandaBella
    No need to quit Bobby. Someone can still answer your question. If you or anyone else is ever unsure about the rules of a game, just check the first post where the rules are listed.
    Thanks Amanda. I knew the rules were in the first post, I just wasn't thinking at the time. Oops!

    How many attractions were there when the Magic Kingdom opened in 1971?

    Quote Originally Posted by dougitmcnuggit
    I think it is like 6?
    No, but there were 6 "themed areas" of the MK when it opened: Main Street U.S.A., Adventureland, Liberty Square, Frontierland, Fantasyland, & Tomorrowland.
    ~Bobby Jack

    When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!





  7. #247
    PumpkinJack81's Avatar
    PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    12,627
    How many attractions were there when the Magic Kingdom opened in 1971?

    * Should we just move on? I don't mind, especially since I didn't ask the right kind of question anyway.
    ~Bobby Jack

    When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!





  8. #248
    MickeyBabe's Avatar
    MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Second star to the right...
    Posts
    3,950
    Opening Day? I'll say 24

    * 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea October 1, 1971
    *Cinderella's Carrousel October 1, 1971
    *Country Bear Jamboree October 1, 1971
    *Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes October 1, 1971
    *Diamond Horseshoe Revue October 1, 1971
    *Dumbo the Flying Elephant October 1, 1971
    *Tropical Serenade: Enchanted Tiki Birds October 1, 1971
    *Frontierland Shooting Gallery October 1, 1971
    *Grand Prix Raceway October 1, 1971
    *Hall of Presidents October 1, 1971
    *Haunted Mansion October 1, 1971
    *It's A Small World October 1, 1971
    *Jungle Cruise October 1, 1971
    *Mad Tea Party October 1, 1971
    *Main Street Vehicles (Horseless Carriage, Jitney, Fire Truck, Horse Drawn Streetcar and Omnibus) October 1, 1971
    *Main Street Cinema
    *Mickey Mouse Revue October 1, 1971
    *Mike Fink Keel Boats October 1, 1971
    *Mr. Toad's Wild Ride October 1, 1971
    *Peter Pan's Flight October 1, 1971
    *Skyway October 1, 1971
    *Snow White's Adventures October 1, 1971
    *Swiss Family Treehouse October 1, 1971
    *Walt Disney World Railroad October 1, 1971
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*


    I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

    One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

  9. #249
    PumpkinJack81's Avatar
    PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    12,627

    Thumbs up Impressed!

    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyBabe
    Opening Day? I'll say 24

    * 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea October 1, 1971
    *Cinderella's Carrousel October 1, 1971
    *Country Bear Jamboree October 1, 1971
    *Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes October 1, 1971
    *Diamond Horseshoe Revue October 1, 1971
    *Dumbo the Flying Elephant October 1, 1971
    *Tropical Serenade: Enchanted Tiki Birds October 1, 1971
    *Frontierland Shooting Gallery October 1, 1971
    *Grand Prix Raceway October 1, 1971
    *Hall of Presidents October 1, 1971
    *Haunted Mansion October 1, 1971
    *It's A Small World October 1, 1971
    *Jungle Cruise October 1, 1971
    *Mad Tea Party October 1, 1971
    *Main Street Vehicles (Horseless Carriage, Jitney, Fire Truck, Horse Drawn Streetcar and Omnibus) October 1, 1971
    *Main Street Cinema
    *Mickey Mouse Revue October 1, 1971
    *Mike Fink Keel Boats October 1, 1971
    *Mr. Toad's Wild Ride October 1, 1971
    *Peter Pan's Flight October 1, 1971
    *Skyway October 1, 1971
    *Snow White's Adventures October 1, 1971
    *Swiss Family Treehouse October 1, 1971
    *Walt Disney World Railroad October 1, 1971
    Wow, MickeyBabe! I am impressed, details and all. You are correct! Your turn.
    ~Bobby Jack

    When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!





  10. #250
    MickeyBabe's Avatar
    MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Second star to the right...
    Posts
    3,950
    oops... I listed 20K and it actually opened two weeks later. Sorry.

    Hmmm

    I am an attraction that was built by a Tobagen Company.
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*


    I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

    One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

  11. #251
    AlecTronic's Avatar
    AlecTronic is offline Fear The Ears
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Right Here ------->X
    Posts
    581
    The Matterhorn?

  12. #252
    MickeyBabe's Avatar
    MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Second star to the right...
    Posts
    3,950
    Not The Matterhorn... Great guess, but, this is WDW related trivia.

    Keep guessing....

    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*


    I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

    One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

  13. #253
    vixen101485's Avatar
    vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,948
    Cinderella's Golden Carrousel (notice 2 'r's)
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"



    TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

  14. #254
    MickeyBabe's Avatar
    MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Second star to the right...
    Posts
    3,950
    Precisely... The Philadelphia Tobagen Company to be exact.

    Way to go Vixen!!!

    You're up.....

    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*


    I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

    One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

  15. #255
    vixen101485's Avatar
    vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,948
    I am a carousel nut...lol

    Ok I am bad at thinking of good questions so I'll do my best...hmmm thinking.....I guess I'll do an easy one...

    I feature a favorite character only found in the parks dressed as a skunk


    Oh..pm me when you answer so i dont forget about this thread,,I'm old and tend to forget things...lol
    Last edited by vixen101485; 10-21-2005 at 11:41 PM.
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"



    TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •