Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss Disney Memory In 4 Words in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Dad's shoulders in Tomorrowland I remember my dad carrying me on his shoulders while strolling through Tomorrowland back in the 70's... something about that happy time still sticks with me.. ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Dad's shoulders in Tomorrowland

I remember my dad carrying me on his shoulders while strolling through Tomorrowland back in the 70's... something about that happy time still sticks with me.. I can remember my bad hair, red white and blue Mickey hat, etc. Good times...
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Caribbean Lady is offline Por favor mantangense alejado de las puertas
    All girl Disney trip

My mom took me and one of my best friends to WDW last march. It was so fun - 3 girls sharing a room in the Contemporary and just having fun... It was great!
    tale as old as time...

It's official... I'm too far away from the Magic
    When you wish upon a star...

nicki12 is offline Disney Fan and Twilighter
    Time with my dad

My dad just left for 7 months(as many of you know) and my first trip was a couple months before he left and I was so happy because I was able to spend all this time with him before he left and we became a closer family while on the trip.

Nicole a.k.a. nicki12 ~ a Navy daughter
    Huge fan of the Twilight Series!
    "All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them" - Walt Disney

HdnMickeyGrl is offline ...I could tell his 'inner Pooh' was laughing.
    Electrical Water Pageant Parade

I didn't know this existed until I started reading a lot about the various things to do outside of the Disney Parks. Well in May we not only saw it but we saw it 3 times in one week. We saw it from the hotel we were eating at. We saw it from the monorail. We were even stuck in the middle of Bay Lake on a ferry or something waiting for it to pass. Pretty silly. It's a nice parade.
    - Jennifer

"Ooo...I think my bunny slippers just ran for cover..." - Mushu

disney_freak is offline is supercalifragilisticexpia lidocious
    keys to the kingdom (the tour for my sweet 16th present)
    I cried on that tour from the story about Roy asking a CM to get MM so he could have Walt with him.

I wanted to say screaming in Donalds face but that seemed too mean even thou I did when I was like 3 in the middle of MK.
    Faith is my name, disney is my...obsession

Since Pluto is no longer a planet. I think Mickey should be the new one.

emabee is offline Not too much longer til I'm in the World again!!!
    M & M's in a box.

My first memory is of eating m & m's out of a little plastic box with a lid that was purchased at the Seven Dwarves Mine in Fantasyland while riding on my dad's shoulders when walking back to our place at Fort Wilderness. I was 5.
    http://pinefrog.com/DWT/vana.htm

Disney things I love:

The Capt'n:
    Pirates:
    Magic Kingdom:
    All things Alice:

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Oh yay! I'm so happy this thread was brought back to life!!

Here's another one:

Perfect Timing for Spectromagic
    On Aaron's first trip we were trying to do a lot. As a result we thought we were going to miss Spectromagic in favor of Wishes (we were over in Adventureland doing rides). When we were done with the rides we decided to hop the "shortcut" through Frontierland out to mainstreet. Just as we stepped through the passthrough, we saw a crowd and heard the opening of the parade. We walked forward into a spot that was almost like it had been left just for us (there were people everywhere but directly in front of us was just this perfect opening right against the ropes). Bill put Aaron up on his shoulders and he got to see his first night parade. I was in tears. It was just an incredible moment.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

StephlovesWDW is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Buffalo, New York- too far and too cold to be remotely considered anywhere near central Florida :(
    My magical Disney experiences

Toad's Buddy is offline Fastpass Holder
    Mr. Toad's Wild Ride

Need I say more?
    Have a Great, Big, Beautiful Today!

Toad's Buddy

"No more Laserdiscs for you, Grandpa!"

Stitchgirl1 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Magic Kingdom Birthday trip

Our first visit to the Magic Kingdom was my 24th birthday and it's the best I ever had! A trip to Disney is always amazing but there's nothing like the wonder of that first time.

LostGirl is offline A-Ticket holder
    New Years Eve Wishes

Back in 2003 when Wishes was new, I couldn't wait to see it. I was in the Magic Kingdom on New Years Eve with my 2 best friends and that was when I saw Wishes for the first time. As we were waiting for the fireworks to start, one of my friends started playing with a 3 year old boy next to us, and it was just so precious to see, since I had never seen him play with kids before. And then the fireworks start, and it was just magical. To this day, whenever I see Wishes, I think back to that day, and it was just an excellent way to finish off 2003, and start 2004 in the park (at 2am, when we were all dead tired and really cranky lol).
    Since 1980
    26 trips to WDW
    9 stays at the Polynesian
    4 stays at the Wilderness Lodge
    2 stays at the Contemporary
    1 stay at the Grand Floridian
    1 stay at Fort Wilderness Campgrounds (in a cabin)
    1 stay at All Star Sports
    9 stays off site
    2 Disney Cruises--Both on the DisneyWonder
    3 Trips to DLR
    1 stay at the Grand Californian
    1 stay at the Disneyland Hotel
    1 stay offsite at a Friendly Neighbor Hotel across the street
    1 Trip to Disneyland Paris (off site)

Next trip:
    Jan 4-6 2009 Wilderness Lodge

johnnwilliams is offline A-Ticket holder
    Disney we'll come back

We went there in 2007 ..we book our disney vacations straight from disney thats the best time we have.

emabee is offline Not too much longer til I'm in the World again!!!
    Field Trip to Epcot.

I went on a field trip to Epcot for my humanities class my senior year in HS. I lived in Orlando then. I have so many wonderful memories from that one day trip.
    http://pinefrog.com/DWT/vana.htm

Disney things I love:

The Capt'n:
    Pirates:
    Magic Kingdom:
    All things Alice:

1983disneykid is offline Annual Passholder
    Concierge Service at AKLV

Recently my parents added AKL points to their DVC membership. We stayed on the concierge level. Never have I ever felt so spoiled in my life. Two of the conceirge staff knew us by name the second day there. We all got African beers when we checked in (two parents, two grown children, one spouse). Between free breakfast, snacks, tea time, appetizers from Jiko and Bomas, South African wine and beer, and appertifs, you'd think we were on the delux meal and wine plan...but it doesn't stop there. My birthday was the day before we checked in and they sent a cake to our room for us to celebrate. And absolutely best of all--the Sunrise Safari at Animal Kindgom. For 1 1/2 hours the savana was ours and it was breath-taking. The animal keepers were out checking on the animals and releasing them back. The male lion was roaring for a good two minutes. We stopped for several minutes everytime we saw an animal...and I learned so much about how Disney takes care of all of them. To complete the morning we received a huge home cooked buffet.

We were only there for two days before heading "home" to OLK...but it was an amazing experience I can't wait to have again!

Spodie is offline Fastpass Holder
    Illuminations: Reflections of Earth

The best part of every trip, hands down.
    ~Ashleigh

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast