Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 24 of 201 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss The Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer Game - DISNEY Style! in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Yes, you can ask , but that doesn't mean they'll give one to you. Characters are very hostile, after all. You better watch your back when you're around them. I ...
    FrolloFan is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Yes, you can ask, but that doesn't mean they'll give one to you. Characters are very hostile, after all. You better watch your back when you're around them.

I could've sworn that I saw one of the little puppets on it's a small world wink at me and flick me off. Is there anyone that I can report this to?
    Love,
    FrolloFan

"It's too late, coward."

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Wow! I am jealous I have been trying to catch that particular doll for years now. Did you get your free lifetime pass for seeing it?

If my DD loses a tooth while at Disney will the toothfairy come to visit her?
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

cheshire_cat_81 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    NO! Tinkerbell uses the teeth of children to grind into pixie dust!!!
    I was at Cinderella's wedding the other day. When did her and Beast start dating?

Creambunni is offline It's a small world after all...
    After things with Belle were getting beastly.

How does someone eat a vegan diet at WDW?
    "It's a small world after all..."

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    They just don't eat! lol

*Pointing to SSE* There's the giant golf ball but now where is the giant golf club?
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Why don't you go find the Jolley Green Giant were he left it since the golf player would have to be over a mile high.

Where can I find that mouse? His name escapes me.
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

SuperStarKerri is offline It's all good.
    You know that cartoon Tom and Jerry? Think of him like that, he's prolly hiding in a whole in the wall. His name might be Tom for all I know.

Is the reason why they call it The Rock N' Rollercoaster because there is a rock in the ride? If so, where could I find this rock?
    Love, Kerri

Hypermommy is offline Fastpass Holder
    They had to take the rock out. The lawyers and insurance companies were worried about the rock making the train jump the track so they had to take it out. But it was cheaper just to leave the name the way it was instead of changing all the scenery so that's what they did.

Man, those audio-animatronics robot things up in Rafiki's Planet Watch are good! You know the ones... behind the glass in the scene where they're doing some kind of procedure on those animals. How come they don't use those really lifelike robots in the rest of the parks?
    Hypermommy

Big Wallaby is offline A-Ticket holder
    Actually, they do! They even have ducks at the Magic Kingdom that are made from real ducks. When they land and guests start feeding them, the ducks then stay. One night, while the guests aren't looking, the DA/A-AC (Disney Animal/Audio-Animatronics Control) people come in and pick up the new ducks, gut them and make them Audio-Animatronic. You can tell which ducks have undergone the procedure by whether they have a leg band.

At Blizzard Beach, do I really need to cross my legs on Summit Plummet?

Hypermommy is offline Fastpass Holder
    No, you don't have to. In fact, it's often more entertaining for those of us watching if you don't.

Hey, if Spaceship Earth is all about communications, how come I can't understand anything those Greeks, Romans and other guys are saying?
    Hypermommy

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Actually, I wouldn't admit to not knowing what the Greeks and Roman's are saying. Those guests who can't understand them must go to remedial Greek and Latin classes for the duration of their holiday.

Who put the enchantment on the Tiki Room?
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Emeril, he thought parrots needed more flavor.

What in the name of potatoes does Eisner think he's doing to Disney parks?
    there's nothing to get hung about

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Probably not much since he no longer works there. (tho I do like how you phrased that question--made me hungry for potatoes)

I want to get the bounceback program for free dining next year. The paper on it that I recieved says I had to book it before I checked out. We are home now from our vacation, can I still get this offer?

SIDE NOTE:::: if you going this month sometime, they really are offering the bounce back for next year. Ask at the front desk about it if you dont receive any info in your room
    Last edited by vixen101485; 09-02-2007 at 05:39 PM.
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Well, you did say that you were home, but you didn't say that you'd checked out. So if you snuck out of the hotel without checking out, then I'm sure you'd be able to still take advantage of the special. Just pay the extra days that you still owe and you'll be all set.

Does Walt actually make much progress if he only rides a carousel?
    Last edited by mini-V; 09-03-2007 at 12:14 PM.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

No, he's stuck on a ''Horsey'' Carousel with 4-year olds, how can he make progress like THAT? He's never gonna grow up if he hangs out with youngsters!

Why is it Tough To Be a Bug?
    there's nothing to get hung about