Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 49 of 201 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss The Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer Game - DISNEY Style! in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Yes, yes indeed, just wait until Albino pygmies last day at work and double dare him. Do the elephants iat the Jungle Cruise know everyone can see their Swimming trunks?...
    Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    Yes, yes indeed, just wait until Albino pygmies last day at work and double dare him.

Do the elephants iat the Jungle Cruise know everyone can see their Swimming trunks?
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

albino_pygmy is offline The voice of the Jungle
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas View Post
    Yes, yes indeed, just wait until Albino pygmies last day at work and double dare him.

Do the elephants iat the Jungle Cruise know everyone can see their Swimming trunks?
    Sure they know, and honestly they could care less because they're just Indian elephants in a bathing pool. The ones that do seem to be bothered by the fact that we can see their trunks are the two shy ones in the back that always seem to try to spray us but never do because our brave skippers are trained by your mothers that "stare" that when you see anyone give you "the stare," you know it means "I'm serious, no more fooling around and head upstairs and go clean your room!" Now I know it sounds a bit odd to tell an elephant to head upstairs and clean their room in the jungle, but it's the only stare we were able to learn within 10 minutes each cruise, assuming that the "I'm bored out of my mind, I want to jump out and swim to safety in this hippo-infested waters" stare is the same as the "I'm serious, no more fooling around and head upstairs and go clean your room!" stare.

(and no, I don't work on double dares, however I do kindly accept bribes in all forms such as dole whips and cash )

Where can I go sign up to feed and swim with the hippos?

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Find the sign near the ride exit that says,"Sign up here for a magical adventure", then sign up and see if your name is drawn for the twice daily animal feeding. Be advised, the Hippos may accidentally eat a finger, or arm, but hey, extra magic might be worth it.

I thought there was a Shamu show here in the Orlando Theme park, where do I find that?

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    it's on temproary hiatus because Ariel and Shamu are arguing over who gets top billing...

I'd like to enlist with Green Army Men...who do i see to sign up?
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

fortuosity is offline NOW APPROACHING...
    Trapped in the Earful Tower with the Animaniacs
    Meet Tom Hanks and run the Green Mile in less than 2 minutes

I'm a vegetarian. Would you recommend a Dole Whip or a Turkey Leg?
    More Beer? What For Nothing Helps... Get Me Five Dozen Eggs Instead
    Imagination! Imagination! A Dream Can Be A Dream Come True With Just A Spark In Me And You

America, Keep On Flying Now. Keep Your Spirit Free, Facing New Frontiers

Cinderella CastleSpaceship EarthTree Of LifeEarful Tower

Ask for the vegetarian turkey leg-the one made with mushrooms, herbs and soy flour then have a dole whip with it, splurge, you're on vacation.

Where do I find a personal tour guide that will stay with me thru all 4 parks?

04CP_ Nolan is offline Dole Float + POTC= Good Day
    Disney has seen fit to create a guide not un-like Pal Mickey, for the grown-ups that llike more background info about the parks. You can pick up your own Loveable Lou at any of the guest relations desks in the Disney Parks. Coming next year for DLR, they unveil California Adventure Lou.

When will they clear the accident scene behind Muppet Vision 3-D?

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Plans to get crews out to clear the accident have been the works for years however because Disney doesn't allow outside law enforcement it's waiting for someone to be available internally. Unfortunately all current employees are assisting with calls for help at Mission Space and are unable to get to the scene.

I thought there was a Back to the Future ride here at WDW? Where is it? I can't find it on the map.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Yeah sure is it call go over to EPCOT and get on Ellen Energy Adventure may not take you to the Future but it sure will take you to the past.

I thought in Advertureland you could actually fly with Aladdin on his Magic Carpet?

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    Oh you can. First go to one of the shops around and ask for an Aladdin. It might cost a little, but you will get one of those pictures. Then take it with you when you get onto the magic carpet. Just be sure you get on the purple ones and not the orange becuase they it will be the wrong carpet.

How do the hula girls in IASW have all that energy to keep their hips going for the whole day? I've tried it and have tired out after a few hours.
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

albino_pygmy is offline The voice of the Jungle
    Try having a couple of Energizer batteries shoved up your . . . on second thought, you don't want to know where they go. They hula for two reasons, 1) because Engerizer makes them "keep going, and going and going. . ." and 2) They'd like to shake them out of them so they can finally stop and take a break.

I wished upon many stars and still haven't got what I wished for. What's the deal with "when you wish upon a star, your dreams come true?"

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    The whole line is a hoax to get you to buy more gear that says "when you wish upon a star" to make you keep believing and make you keep wishing and buying more merchandise... Pretty catchy isn't it?

How do they get the hippos on the Jungle cruise to stay in one place and not attack the boats?
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

Same way they keep the kids in IASW in place hour after hour, they nail their feet to the ground. The Hippos are so big they use 2- 8 inch carriage bolts per foot, hurts like crazy, but hey it works.

Where do I find Tom and Jerry, Tweety and Sylvester and Heckle and Jeckle? I've looked all over, including 'ToonTown.
    Last edited by Keasmom; 11-30-2007 at 07:00 PM. Reason: didn't bold ?

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    They are always chasing or running away from each other that it would be difficult to find any of them. Try some of the main roads or houses just outside the parks and you are bound to RUN INTO them...

Can I get the buses to drop me off just ouside my room rather than at the front of the resort?
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

ERich2010 is offline just cant get enough
    yup. just book a room at the bus stop.

Why does Aerosmith look so flat in there?
    Eric

Yo Ho Yo Ho a Pirates Life for Me...

Bangarang Rufio