Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 50 of 201 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss The Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer Game - DISNEY Style! in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; They've been dieting. When I go and say hello to any of the characters, how come they never talk back? On TV they talk nonstop, but when in the parks, ...
    albino_pygmy is offline The voice of the Jungle
    They've been dieting.

When I go and say hello to any of the characters, how come they never talk back? On TV they talk nonstop, but when in the parks, they're just as quiet and creepy as a mime. Anyone know the reason why?

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Stage fright. It affects all the characters tremendously. You'd think after all this time they would get over it, but not so.

We are planning a magical gatherings with our family. Can we get one of the ride vehicles from the Kilimanjaro Safari Ride to transport us around WDW so we can all stay together?
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Yes however the same vehicle will have to be used to cross the lagoon into the Magic Kingdom as it's not allowed back stage, so plan to get very wet.

I can't seem to find the Disney Karaoke bar on Main Street, where is it?
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Oh, it's simple really, Disney Karaoke is on Main Street in Downtown Disney not Main Street at MK.

If I only used one of my admission days for two hours, can't I use the rest of those hours on another day, I mean, they don't count by actual calendar days, right?

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    Of course you can, you will just be limited to where you can go in those extra hours. The included places are the parking lot, the entrance area before passing the turnstiles, and the various forms of transportation.

Why are there never blizzards in disney world, except for the one that I never saw that apparently created blizzard beach?
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Disney uses high tech machinery to ensure that if snow does fall in Orlando (HAH) it is diverted from all Disney property except in small flake form during parades.

I want to get married IN the Magic Kingdom. How do I organize that?
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Getting married IN the Magic Kingdom can be difficult and costly. Between finding a time when Captain Hook, Captain Jack Sparrow or Captain Barossa is available to perform the ceremony, and paying for the meals for all park guests that day (since Disney considers them all a part of your wedding party), not many people are able to organize it. As a matter of fact, NO ONE yet has been able to organize it. You could be the first. Of course, make sure you clear the date with members of DWT. For a free day of food at the Magic Kingdom, I bet a good number of the DWT team would want to be there to see you tie the knot.

Is there a good place to nap while visiting Epcot? It's a large park and I really need a break, but I'm just here for the day.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

The best place would be inside any of the shows in world showcase. Just don't forget to snore loudly so that everybody knows your asleep. Don't be worried if you wake up dressed like you are from the country that you fell asleep in.

How long does it take to walk around all of World Showcase?
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

It takes as long as it takes depending on crowds, scenery, snack stops and, my favorite (HA!) Kidcots.

Do the animals at AK ever eat the tourists?

wdwforever is offline B-Ticket Holder
    All the time. How else do you explain the crowd flucuations throughout the year.

Is it really true that they pick one lucky guest a day to be Tinkerbell and "fly" from Cinderella's Castle to Tomorrowland?

Big Wallaby is offline A-Ticket holder
    Absolutely! However, that guest must be over 21, under 100 lbs and shorter than 5'. For this reason, they often just say "To heck with it!" and use the real Tinkerbell.

Big Wallaby is offline A-Ticket holder
    I knew I was forgetting something... the next question!

Walking up to Spaceship Earth, with the wall around the queue, one is tempted to ask, So, is it open yet?

HdnMickeyGrl is offline ...I could tell his 'inner Pooh' was laughing.
    Why, yes actually! The wall is part of the new attraction. Siemens wanted to alter not only the interior but the exterior of the ride. The new theme of the ride follows man's innovations throughout time. Walls, of course, are one of man's greatest innovations!

I don't like thrill rides. Can I get on Splash Mountain, ride through the ride, get off before the drop and then get back on at the bottom?
    - Jennifer

"Ooo...I think my bunny slippers just ran for cover..." - Mushu

Well, of course, but you'll have to leap out while the ride is in motion and the platform for jumpers is very small. As long as you are fast on your feet and very coordinated, no problem. Then take the maintenance stairs back to the bottom and start all over.

Can I be a special grand marshall for the Stars and Motorcars parade?

Once you become a star or a motorcar then you can.

How can Jack Sparrow be in three parts of one ride at the same time?