Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 55 of 201 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss The Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer Game - DISNEY Style! in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; They are union members who have been at the same job now for over 35 years...you know what kind of bread they have to be pulling in? Why doesn't Mr. ...
    wdwfns2 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    They are union members who have been at the same job now for over 35 years...you know what kind of bread they have to be pulling in?

Why doesn't Mr. Morrow ever answer his page on the TTA?
    Day 1 WDW Radio
    Keep to the code

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Lo Siento, Señor Morrow no habla inglés.

How can I go about purchasing a Dumbo Flying Elephant for my backyard?
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Mr. Morrow was riding Small World. He was so fed up with the monotonous kiddies singing that he chucked his pager at the hula dancer. After being sued by the hula dancer, Mr. Morrow can't pay for a new pager, and thus he cannot answer his pager calls.

What would you do if you brought three to four softballs into Small World?
    there's nothing to get hung about

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Ok well we got two answers to the same question and as such two new questions sooooo I'm gonna answer them both and move on...

How can I go about purchasing a Dumbo Flying Elephant for my backyard?
    Upon exiting your elephant speak to a cast member about doing so. The adoption process is a difficult one and involves an interview with his trainer and family. Unfortunately to date no one has met the strict qualifications for adoption but best of luck to you!

What would you do if you brought three to four softballs into Small World?
    Throw them at the idiots who bring things like this onto rides thinking it's cool to hurl them at things in the attraction and ruin the experience for everyone.

I was told I could purchase a night's stay in Cinderella's Castle, how exactly do I go about doing this?
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

Hypermommy is offline Fastpass Holder
    You leave Disney property and head out on 192 west about 10 miles. From the highway you'll see a castle off in the distance. The sign on the road says something like "Opening Early 2008 - Cinderella's Castle Motel and Suites". They just opened a couple of days ago and they're running opening specials. You should be able to get a room for about $400 a night and a suite for about $800 a night. Enjoy!

You think one of the pirates from the Caribbean would come home with me if I offered him free food and all the rum he could drink?
    Hypermommy

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Only if you live very near a seaport where he can go back out on his pirating adventures, those guys never settle down.

Why is there no Chick-Fil-A kiosk in WDW, they have much better fries them McD's?

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    As much as I fully, 100% agree with you the logo for Chik-Fil-a did not fit in with the whimsical theme of DIsney. Where as the McDonald's M can be morphed and matches the whimsical theme of Disney, plus you do not want to see a Princess on an off day and not being able to find her McD fries.. it is scary!

Why does the song in IASW annoy so many people, when on Splash Mountain they repeat the same song over and over as well.?
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

Someone casted a spell on IASW music speakers so that its much more annoying.

Where does the Zip-A-Dee-Lady get boat gas?

They MacGyvered the boat to run on bird droppings through the old steam still.

Where did they find trees that thick to carve the logs for Splash Mountain?
    Day 1 WDW Radio
    Keep to the code

Deep in the southern US there is a secret Disney forest that is watered with nuclear waste so the trees grow large in diameter, but only get about 14 feet high. Disney engineering at it's finest.

Could I place an order for 75 Turkey Legs for my Thanksgiving meal?
    Last edited by Keasmom; 01-07-2008 at 11:10 AM. Reason: change question to move game along

Of course you can but at Disney's prices you'd better get the mint to start printing you some currency now so you can pay for it in November.

So did anyone ever help Martin Short get out of that little room and over to Soarin'? I know I didn't because I figured one less fast-passer would help me get on quicker.
    Hypermommy

The answer is right in front of your face: DISNEY MAGIC!

Poor animatronics. It must be hard to escape from this. How do they live their life trapped inside an oversized golf ball?

Some of the spirits recruited for the Haunted Mansion were actually quite avid golfers during their lifetime. So when they were given the chance to give life to a robot in a golf ball they jumped at the chance.

One of my dreams is to have my carrousel horse leave the merry go round and go galloping through the park like they did on Mary Poppins. I didn't see that mentioned in the YOMD08 materials. Think it might still happen?
    Hypermommy

Sure, just wish really hard and take that "spoonful of sugar" with a giant dose of Halidol. That horse will gallop, fly, spin and dance. AHHHHHH, modern chemistry.

Could Disney possibly schedule a private breakfast with the Fab 5, all the princesses and the Pirates characters?
    Last edited by Keasmom; 01-08-2008 at 11:08 AM. Reason: forgot bold

Sure, it's a ten thousand dollar deposit, breakfast will be served proptly at 4:30 am. You and your party are resposible for unbolt all the pirates from the attraction....oh, and you must have them replaced and in working condition before the park opens...it' an early entry day, so by 8:00. ok?

why is Goofy so... well, goofy?
    Day 1 WDW Radio
    Keep to the code