Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 65 of 201 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss The Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer Game - DISNEY Style! in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Ever hear of this man named Noah??? .............. question is, how do we get them out???...
    BopBop is offline A-Ticket holder
    Mississippi, Bout 50 miles south of Memphis TN
    Ever hear of this man named Noah??? ..............question is, how do we get them out???

SlpngBeauty is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Just speak the words..."Send in the Yeti!"

Has anyone ever thrown up on Primeval Whirl?
    ...I SHOULD be in bed right now...
    ...but I like deh cookie
    **SUPER BIG DISNEY FAN**

Yes. Look for that moldy "concoction" by the third turn.

Do Buzz Lightyear, Robin Hood, (Disney Heroes) fight off adult troublemakers in the park? If yes, where do they go?
    there's nothing to get hung about

SlpngBeauty is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Yes, and they take them directly to it's a small world, and strap them into a boat where they have to ride around in a circle 100 times straight!

Has anyone ever thought of installing seatbelts into the boats on Splash Mountain??
    ...I SHOULD be in bed right now...
    ...but I like deh cookie
    **SUPER BIG DISNEY FAN**

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Yes, but it's slows down entrance and egress times into the logs too much, so they banished that idea.

Could we reserve PotC for like an hour so we can ride as much as we want?
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

04CP_ Nolan is offline Dole Float + POTC= Good Day
    It be a might hard for those searchin in places wantin of nothin more than merriment, as ye must bear gold enough to pay tolls to a place that can't be found, though ye can never achieve such majestic heights wantin of bein lost or unable to honor those ye intend upon. (stupid enough answer? haha)

can you drive your own sea-doo or the like between the resorts like the Disney boats do, to save money?

EeyoresButterfl is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by 04CP_ Nolan View Post
    It be a might hard for those searchin in places wantin of nothin more than merriment, as ye must bear gold enough to pay tolls to a place that can't be found, though ye can never achieve such majestic heights wantin of bein lost or unable to honor those ye intend upon. (stupid enough answer? haha)

can you drive your own sea-doo or the like between the resorts like the Disney boats do, to save money?
    Sure, but you have to pay the $1,000 water use fee!

How many Mickeys ARE there?

albino_pygmy is offline The voice of the Jungle
    There's a whole bunch of Mickeys out there (although I haven't the slightest idea who'd want to name their kid Mickey) But there's only one mouse that shares the name of the hundreds if not thousands of people named Mickey.

How is it that I can visit Tomorrowland, today?

msxpuck339 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    when you walk in you actually get transported to tommorrow, you just dont realize the time jump, if were to constantly run back and forth between tommorrowland and another area of the park the constant change between today and tommorrow is hazardous to your health
    "So you must plan for the future, boy! You've got to find a direction! You've... oh, er... By the by, which direction is this castle of yours? "

Hopefully moving a lot closer to the mouse this fall

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Confuscious say... with every answer must come a question.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

DopeyDancer87 is offline Disney Obsessed Since 1988 :-)
    haha I'll ask a question and get the ball re-rolling...

Mickey has a house in the Magic Kingdom, where does he stay when he visits EPCOT, Hollywood Studios or Animal Kingdom??
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney

"Adults are just grown up kids, anyway." -Walt Disney

(((Por favor mantangense alejado de las puertas )))

*My Visits*
    1988 - Polynesian Resort*1991- Port Orleans*1992- Port Orleans*1994- Wilderness Lodge*1995- Caribbean Beach*1997- Boardwalk*1998- Old Key West*1999- All- Star Movies*2000- Wilderness Lodge*2000- Caribbean Beach*2001- Wilderness Lodge*2001- Port Orleans Riverside*2001- Coronado Springs*2002 - Boardwalk*2003 - Contemporary*2003 - Caribbean Beach*2003 - All Star Sports & Music*2004- Grand Californian (DL)*2004 - Boardwalk*2005 - Boardwalk*2006 - Wilderness Lodge*2007- Boardwalk*2007 - Wilderness Lodge*2008 - Saratoga Springs*2009 - Off Site*2011 - Bay Lake Tower/Boardwalk Villas*February, 2012 - POFQ

msxpuck339 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    wow sorry i forgot the question......

Well when Mickey visits the animal kingdom he is on safari so he stays in a tent, when he is in the studious he stays in his trailer when hes not filming, and at Epcot he gets to stay where ever he wants.

last time I was in Disney world stitch escaped three times, shouldn't they improve the security in that ride?
    "So you must plan for the future, boy! You've got to find a direction! You've... oh, er... By the by, which direction is this castle of yours? "

Hopefully moving a lot closer to the mouse this fall

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Yes, they should, but since Stitch is a shape shifting alien it would not really help.

Could we arrange for R2D2 and C3PO to be our personal tour guides of Hollywood Studios?
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

EeyoresButterfl is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    Yes, they should, but since Stitch is a shape shifting alien it would not really help.

Could we arrange for R2D2 and C3PO to be our personal tour guides of Hollywood Studios?
    Sure, but you put yourself on the Dark Side's list.

Why do I have to use the lap bar on Snow White? It doesn't go upside down.

DopeyDancer87 is offline Disney Obsessed Since 1988 :-)
    Nah, its to make sure you don't go for an apple...

How much is the transportation to and from the parks?
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney

"Adults are just grown up kids, anyway." -Walt Disney

(((Por favor mantangense alejado de las puertas )))

*My Visits*
    1988 - Polynesian Resort*1991- Port Orleans*1992- Port Orleans*1994- Wilderness Lodge*1995- Caribbean Beach*1997- Boardwalk*1998- Old Key West*1999- All- Star Movies*2000- Wilderness Lodge*2000- Caribbean Beach*2001- Wilderness Lodge*2001- Port Orleans Riverside*2001- Coronado Springs*2002 - Boardwalk*2003 - Contemporary*2003 - Caribbean Beach*2003 - All Star Sports & Music*2004- Grand Californian (DL)*2004 - Boardwalk*2005 - Boardwalk*2006 - Wilderness Lodge*2007- Boardwalk*2007 - Wilderness Lodge*2008 - Saratoga Springs*2009 - Off Site*2011 - Bay Lake Tower/Boardwalk Villas*February, 2012 - POFQ