Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 92 of 201 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142192 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 3014
Like Tree5Likes
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss The Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer Game - DISNEY Style! in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; I need to take you to go visit the Chief, he's the head of all food hunting operations, he'll find you good food and find a solution to those family ...
    albino_pygmy is offline The voice of the Jungle
    I need to take you to go visit the Chief, he's the head of all food hunting operations, he'll find you good food and find a solution to those family members you don't quite get along with.

Mountains, in Florida? Highly doubt it.

How come the skippers seem to get lost each time I ride and go through the same dangers such as a hippo and native attack? Shouldn't they know how to navigate through the jungle safely after so many trips through it?
    Last edited by albino_pygmy; 05-02-2008 at 11:40 AM. Reason: Edited to answer second question

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    At the conclusion of each trip the Skipper is forced into a state of amnesia as a result of the smell of his/her fellow skippers as he nears the dock. While they may not remember the trips immediately, they do have nightmares about going in circles alllll dayyyyy long.

Why are all the rooves of Disney buildings so light? Why aren't they roofing tiles?
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    The roofs on the buildings are light in order to try to hide the buildings from satellite photography. Disney Imagineers thought that if it looked like sky from up above, they could keep true satellite pictures from showing all the back-lots. The reason there are no roofing tiles is due to the Imagineers building too many hidden Mickey's while the roofs were being built. It was taking too long to complete each new building.

Which is the true size of Mickey Mouse; the one in the meet and greet or the plush Mickeys in the shops?
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

DopeyDancer87 is offline Disney Obsessed Since 1988 :-)
    Well, the ones on TV are like the size of a thumb, so I'll say the plush ones!

How do I get to the moat by Cinderella's Castle? I'd like to go swimming durng those hot summer months!
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney

"Adults are just grown up kids, anyway." -Walt Disney

(((Por favor mantangense alejado de las puertas )))

*My Visits*
    1988 - Polynesian Resort*1991- Port Orleans*1992- Port Orleans*1994- Wilderness Lodge*1995- Caribbean Beach*1997- Boardwalk*1998- Old Key West*1999- All- Star Movies*2000- Wilderness Lodge*2000- Caribbean Beach*2001- Wilderness Lodge*2001- Port Orleans Riverside*2001- Coronado Springs*2002 - Boardwalk*2003 - Contemporary*2003 - Caribbean Beach*2003 - All Star Sports & Music*2004- Grand Californian (DL)*2004 - Boardwalk*2005 - Boardwalk*2006 - Wilderness Lodge*2007- Boardwalk*2007 - Wilderness Lodge*2008 - Saratoga Springs*2009 - Off Site*2011 - Bay Lake Tower/Boardwalk Villas*February, 2012 - POFQ

albino_pygmy is offline The voice of the Jungle
    I wouldn't go swimming in that water if I were you, and people think jungle water is dirty.

What kind of a place is Disney? I've never heard of it.

DopeyDancer87 is offline Disney Obsessed Since 1988 :-)
    Never heard of it?! Duuuuude, you live under a rock?!

How do you get to Disney World?
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney

"Adults are just grown up kids, anyway." -Walt Disney

(((Por favor mantangense alejado de las puertas )))

*My Visits*
    1988 - Polynesian Resort*1991- Port Orleans*1992- Port Orleans*1994- Wilderness Lodge*1995- Caribbean Beach*1997- Boardwalk*1998- Old Key West*1999- All- Star Movies*2000- Wilderness Lodge*2000- Caribbean Beach*2001- Wilderness Lodge*2001- Port Orleans Riverside*2001- Coronado Springs*2002 - Boardwalk*2003 - Contemporary*2003 - Caribbean Beach*2003 - All Star Sports & Music*2004- Grand Californian (DL)*2004 - Boardwalk*2005 - Boardwalk*2006 - Wilderness Lodge*2007- Boardwalk*2007 - Wilderness Lodge*2008 - Saratoga Springs*2009 - Off Site*2011 - Bay Lake Tower/Boardwalk Villas*February, 2012 - POFQ

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    It's easy! Let's see... You think. You wink. You do a double blink. You close your eyes... and jump! Failing that, you enslave yourself to your stepmother and her two daughters hoping a fairy godmother comes along to show you the way to Disney.

Will you really enter the 5th dimension on the Tower of Terror?
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

peanut is offline NOOTS!
    Actually, the dimension you enter depends on the elevator you get on. If you go to the right, it's the 5th. If you go to the left, it's the 3rd.

Where can I find the mouse popsicles?

The main source for mouse popsicles is in Minnesota in the dead of winter.

Politicians have been everywhere trying to get votes. How has Disney been able to keep them out of WDW?

04CP_ Nolan is offline Dole Float + POTC= Good Day
    Too many foreigners, not enough registered voters. I also heard Clinton doesn't like mice.

Why do athletes only go to Disney World after they win championships? They get payed enough to be able to afford more trips down there.

If you could stay in the top notch hotel, get chauferred around, get a few free meals, and slip past the masses to get into attractions vs paying your own way and having to arrange your own schedules....when would YOU go?

Why does Minnie always wear shoes with heels?

emabee is offline Not too much longer til I'm in the World again!!!
    It's the only way she can get on the attractions. Without them, she doesn't meet the height requirement.

How can I get the elevator in my hotel to drop like the one at ToT?
    http://pinefrog.com/DWT/vana.htm

Disney things I love:

The Capt'n:
    Pirates:
    Magic Kingdom:
    All things Alice:

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Find the secret red button and push it.

Why doesn't the Yeti have a meet and greet?
    Last edited by Keasmom; 05-06-2008 at 10:49 AM. Reason: change question to bump up thread
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

Joe Carioca is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Theres big claws in his contract.

What does the acronyms I.N.N.O.V.E.N.T.I.O.N.S. Stand for?

emabee is offline Not too much longer til I'm in the World again!!!
    Innoventions.......it doesn't stand for anything. It's just a cool Disneyfied way of writing the word.

What does EPCOT stand for?
    http://pinefrog.com/DWT/vana.htm

Disney things I love:

The Capt'n:
    Pirates:
    Magic Kingdom:
    All things Alice: