Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss Make Up A Disney Rumor in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; here's one I did for April Fools Mouse Extra Blog Archive Details unfolding on changes to Space Mountain...
    MJMcb is offline Fastpass Holder

Re: Make Up A Disney Rumor

WWW.JAMBOEVERYONE.COM

Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

Chairman Clench is offline A-Ticket holder
    Lunar Disneyland - The Happiest Place Off Earth.

For those wondering what the Wonders of Life pavilion has been used for over the past few years, the truth is WDI moved the Horizons attraction into that pavilion. Sometime in 2010, the exterior of the facility will undergo a "minor" reconstruction to look identical to the original Horizons pavilion. Horizons will reopen in 4Q 2010 or 1Q 2011. (and no, there aren't any sinkholes this time...)
    L.C. Clench
    Chairman, X-S Tech

"Seize the Future!"

"If something can't be done with X-S, then it shouldn't be done at all!"

DisneyFreak1873 is offline A-Ticket holder

I heard that...

They are making a new attraction for texters called "The Nation of Texting" and it's interactive with crafts like "Build-A-Phone" and "Create Your Own Text Abbreviation". At the end of the attraction you get a free app for your phone.

That would be awesome but ruin the magic. Keep them comin!

albino_pygmy is offline The voice of the Jungle

I heard some famous Pygmy is headed his way back into the Jungle to take more unsuspecting victims, erm, I mean, tourists, down the rivers of Adventure.

RuddyWDW is offline Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery

I heard Mickey will be retiring at the end of 2009 and all proof of his existance will be destroyed and replaced with Stitch!

Ruddy

wdwtristan is offline Annual Passholder

Everybody knows about the 5th gate rumor but I heard that it will become Extinct Kingdom. The mouse cant afford to do the whole villains thing so the 5th gate will contain all of the old rides from the first 4.

ArmandNoUsagi is offline Fastpass Holder

Quote Originally Posted by wdwtristan View Post
    Everybody knows about the 5th gate rumor but I heard that it will become Extinct Kingdom. The mouse cant afford to do the whole villains thing so the 5th gate will contain all of the old rides from the first 4.
    funny thing is some imaginears i know are actually trying to push for something like that. XD

Disney has finally finished working on their weather machine. Meaning no more rainy day vacations and weather control so we can have snow for Christmas and nice 73 degree with a slight overcast days for the summer.

wdwtristan is offline Annual Passholder

Disney has finally finished working on their weather machine. Meaning no more rainy day vacations and weather control so we can have snow for Christmas and nice 73 degree with a slight overcast days for the summer.
    I heard that one 2 but I thought the machine was going to used to bring Hong Kong Disney's Rainy Day Express parade to the other 4 locations around the world.

SparklinDiamond is offline Annual Passholder

Disney have hired all of the world's most inventive scientists to help create a vacuum around Disney World to **** up all of the litter into the sky and move it into compartments in all of the old rides.
    MUSTARD! Let's not be silly!
    Nemo's gunna touch the BUTT!IMAAAAAGINAAAATION!
    A silly spook will sit by your side!
    T.T.F.N: Ta Ta For Now!

xxsugarreax3 is offline C-Ticket Holder

I heard that Disney was planning on renaming Tomorrowland "Town 626." Space Mountain is going down for another 7 month referb in order for it to become "Stitch Mountain." Of course, Stitch's current attraction will remain. Also, the Carousel of Progress is going to be sped up, referbed, and renamed "The Rocketship of Progress." Oh and the TTA is going to become the "Town 626 Experiment Mover."

(I've seriously has enough of that blue creature.)

Proud charter member of D23!
    http://songbirdregan.tumblr.com

elvistelth is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

I heard a rumor that to save money they will begin recycling lousy old shows.
    (Capt. EEEEEwwwwwww)

prickle is offline Fastpass Holder

I heard Disney is bringing back the ticket books with only 1E ride ticket included, and fastpasses can be gotten for two Etickes, and that all rides will become Eticket rides. To top that off, the trams back to the parking lot at night will be a fare of 2Etickets per person. This rumor sounds like it a money making scheme, at $89.00 per book of tickets!!!!!

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

The latest rumor is that Disney will be removing all it's queue lines in favor of forcing guests to reserve their spaces on each attraction (or so many people that read about XPass seem to think is the future).
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

I do wonder about the ordering your counter service food via cell phone and then receiving a message that it is ready to picked up is something they will really do. Interesting concept. Seems a bit silly, but interesting.

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse

I heard rumor that the Expedition Everest yeti is actually ion strike because of repetive motion injury (trying to grab those trains hiundreds of times a day) and they have non-union labor yetis filling in.
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast