Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss Make Up A Disney Rumor in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; hahahahhahahahahahaha Veri! I was thinking "hey that's not a bad idea" and then got to the last line. LOL!!...
    BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    hahahahhahahahahahaha Veri! I was thinking "hey that's not a bad idea" and then got to the last line. LOL!!
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    In a move to save money, all parks will "go green". Fallen leaves will replace toilet paper, and paper towels, candles will light paths and all rides will shut down one hour early to reduce the carbon footprint of so many environment destroying humans. Disney also plans to recycle all sewage into Mickey's Special Fertilizer which will be used on the property and available for home garden use so we can all grow like Mickey. Portions at restaurants will shrink by 25% to help with the nationwide obesity problem and there will no longer be an all you can eat buffett- anywhere on WDW property. You will now be given an "as much as you should eat" portion and told to leave. More cost cutting, environmentally friendly reductions are in the works.

Yesterday news was released that the new story line for SSE is much along the same lines as "Finding Nemo". As you travel through time you'll be searching for the lost voice of Jeremy Irons.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde

albino_pygmy is offline The voice of the Jungle
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaJenn View Post
    Yesterday news was released that the new story line for SSE is much along the same lines as "Finding Nemo". As you travel through time you'll be searching for the lost voice of Jeremy Irons.
    P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way JEREMY! See look, I didn't forget, P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way and if you as me where we're headed, I'll say P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way JEREMY IRONS! P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way I am your brother Mufasa! P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way. Hey look at the little sleepyhead over there, isn't he cute? I shall call him my sleepy! . . . scary.

apecharge is offline B-Ticket Holder
    The Disney Company has decided to turn Disneyland into a museum dedicated to the progression of the Disney name. It will be a regular walk around museum with an admission price of only $25. Because of the lowered prices for admission, executives have decided to disable all rides, stop all parades, and cut all of the shows to save on electricity costs and payroll.
    "You can't put a price tag on creativity." -Walt Disney

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    Disney is considering some retheming of "underperforming" areas and attractions.

Among them are:

Adding the Jetsons to Tomorrowland to take advantage of retro chic. Astro Orbiters will become "Astro's Orbiters", Speedway will become Spacely Sprockets Speedway.

Re-theming IASW into a laser shooter attraction along the lines of Buzz Lightyear Spin. If you hit the laser receptor on the singing figures they stop singing. The plan is that once you reach a certain score the sound track, which will be braoadcastt indidvidually in each boat, stops and you are allowed to exit the attraction

Other plans include a Villians I n Vogue PArade with Michael Eisner.
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

Quote Originally Posted by albino_pygmy View Post
    P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way JEREMY! See look, I didn't forget, P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way and if you as me where we're headed, I'll say P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way JEREMY IRONS! P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way I am your brother Mufasa! P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way. Hey look at the little sleepyhead over there, isn't he cute? I shall call him my sleepy! . . . scary.

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    A little bird told me that they have added an additional prize to the Year of A Million Dreams; free parking. A computer will chose winners based on make and model of the car, the state in which the car is registered, or the color of the car. If Florida plates are chosen for the day, then a particular car color will also be added to the qualifications.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Smack81 is offline Long Live IllumiNations!
    Due to popular demand, a Dream has been added to the list of availble prizes for the Year of a Million Dreams - the chance to be Tink and fly down 'the wire' prior to Wishes. This Dream can be granted to anyone, regardless of their height and weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Smack81 View Post
    Due to popular demand, a Dream has been added to the list of availble prizes for the Year of a Million Dreams - the chance to be Tink and fly down 'the wire' prior to Wishes. This Dream can be granted to anyone, regardless of their height and weight.
    As they Smack 81mph on the rock facade in Tomorrowland . . . BEST DREAM EVER!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I heard that since "Who Wants to be A Millionaire" was so successful, WDW has decided to put in the show - Are you Smarter than A Floridian in it's place. They had to make the adaption to the original game to make sure they had enough players to use in the classroom. The prizes will work out the same as in the WWTBAM with the million "dollar" prize being a cruise.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by albino_pygmy View Post
    As they Smack 81mph on the rock facade in Tomorrowland . . . BEST DREAM EVER!
    Albino -

That made me laugh...and I'm still chuckling.

Smack81

This morning it was announced that Disney will be randomly chosing park guests, much like they do today for the YOAMD Celebration, to be a cast member for the day. Those chosen will not only get to go behind the scenes but clean up after park guests all day!

Quote Originally Posted by BamaJenn View Post
    This morning it was announced that Disney will be randomly chosing park guests, much like they do today for the YOAMD Celebration, to be a cast member for the day. Those chosen will not only get to go behind the scenes but clean up after park guests all day!
    . . . at their favorite attractions, where protein spills are common. They'll be familiar with voban and learn to love it!

I just found out the REAL reason why they pulled Alien Encounter out of Tomorrowland. The teleportation devices shown in the attraction are no longer "futuristic" sources say, since Disney plans on selling the devices to everyone, starting with those in the DVC to provide a faster way to get down to their favorite destination. Disney plans to remove all means of transportation and replace them with the teleportation pods which will then eliminate the need for large parking lots, roads to get in and out of Disney property, and the old monorail track that doesn't go where you want it to go. There are also plans of having several pods linked to all the other Disney parks around the world as if they're next door neighbors. Imagine leaving Epcot to be teleported instantaneously to DisneySea in Japan. Imagine no more, because together, we will seize the future with XS!

In an unprecedented move, Disney has decided to honor the wishes of its Internet fan base and resurrect retired attractions. The name of the new park is inspired by Mouseketeer Allison's website, waltdatedworld.com. Walt Dated World will feature attractions such as Horizons, The World of Motion, Cranium Command, The Timekeeper, and Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. Disney will build and maintain a website where fans can vote on other attractions to be 'brought back to life'.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast