Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss Make Up A Disney Rumor in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; In order to cut down on the amount of trash around the parks Disney will now require all guests to purchase a reuseable mug, similar to those available at the ...
    BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    In order to cut down on the amount of trash around the parks Disney will now require all guests to purchase a reuseable mug, similar to those available at the resorts, in order to drink throughout the day.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

albino_pygmy is offline The voice of the Jungle
    I've also heard that they'll give you one set of plastic silverware and 5 napkins to use for that one day. If you need another spork or napkin pack, it'll cost you $2.50. ($1.00 if you don't mind buying used.)

Caribbean Lady is offline Por favor mantangense alejado de las puertas
    I heard that they are going to in-close Blizzard beach, make it really cold, and put penguin exhibits in.
    tale as old as time...

It's official... I'm too far away from the Magic
    When you wish upon a star...

HdnMickeyGrl is offline ...I could tell his 'inner Pooh' was laughing.
    This just in: In an effort to releive aching feet and eliminate the need for crocs, Disney executives have announced that they will replace all walking surfaces with the spongy material currenlty found in Arial's meet and greet and the various children's play area's throughout the parks.
    - Jennifer

"Ooo...I think my bunny slippers just ran for cover..." - Mushu

Big Wallaby is offline A-Ticket holder
    I heard that they have received enough complaints about Stitch's Great Escape that they're going to turn it back into Extra Terrorestrial Alien Encounter. Woohoo!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Since the Pirate and Princess Parties have been so successful, Disney is now planning Pixies and Villains Parties. Pixies learn to fly short distances just above ground and Villains get to practice being dirty and dastardly.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

HdnMickeyGrl is offline ...I could tell his 'inner Pooh' was laughing.
    In an effort to further promote the autograph book craze, Disney will be instituting a monthly poll to pick the next Disney meet and greet character. Each month prospective guests may log in to the Disney website and vote among a selection of five new characters. The character with the highest nubmer of votes will appear in Disney parks for the following month. Please, only one vote per household per month. Void where prohibited.
    - Jennifer

"Ooo...I think my bunny slippers just ran for cover..." - Mushu

apecharge is offline B-Ticket Holder
    To avoid any arguments between collectors in the future, Disney has decided to discontinue the pin tradition. Furhtermore, no past pins will be allowed in the parks as the pointy ends of them can be seen as weapons. Disney would like to apologize to the many dissappointed pin collectors throughout the world and assure them that it is for safety reasons, and by following the new guidelines, they are indeed making tomorrow a better place.
    "You can't put a price tag on creativity." -Walt Disney

Hiddenmickeyboy is offline Fastpass Holder
    i heard disney will sue for family guy for use of disney character names.

Peter Griffin- Peter Pan
    Meg Griffin-Hercules Meg
    999,999 score on BLSRS! Galactic Hero!

I love working in the Theme Park Industry!

I heartpeterpan is offline "Just Keep Swimming"
    I heard that Disney will not allow any one in the Park without a Fanny pack - Dang it i better get one of those
    Disney Family Vacation 2006 -POP Century

Disney Honeymoon 2007- Dolphin

Disney Graduation/Anniversary Celebration 2010 Caribbean Beach

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    In order to weed out potential cast member candidates, job applicants are now going to spend a day with a cm to shadow them in their job. The cm gets to see how the prospective cm reacts in various situations, and job applicants get a feel for what their job will be like.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    Disney Corp is instituting a Take a CM to work program. This program is designed to educate CMs about the realities Guests are escaping when they come to a Disny Resort or Park. Management hopes that once CMs see the deplorable conditions in the real world CMs will try harder to make every Guest Expereince more Magical.
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

SeventeenPluto is offline A-Ticket holder
    After demolition has completed, the former site of the Wonders of Life pavilion will be opened to guests and renamed the Wonders of After-life.

Hypermommy is offline Fastpass Holder
    In an effort to make Fantasyland more enjoyable for the entire family, Disney will be opening a bar next to the Dumbo ride called "Dumbo's Flight Fuel". Guests will be able to text in their orders while standing in line with the kiddies and their drinks will be delivered with a boom arm device that will be built over the ride queue. Disney thought about including some shading cover on the drink delivery device but forces within the company determined that would destroy the classic experience of standing in the direct sunlight for hours waiting for a two minute ride. Guests will still get to stand out in the hot sun with their kiddies but now those of legal drinking age (21 in Florida) will get to experience Dumbo's pre-flight experience. A tiered "fast pass" system of ordering will be put in place within the first few months such that guests staying in deluxe resorts will get their "Flight Fuel" order filled first, followed by guests staying in moderates, then values, then offsite.
    Hypermommy

rocknroller247 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I read on the internet yesterday, during the 2008 Year of a Million Dreams, when all the parks close you can pick one ride and ride all day unti it opens the next morning.
    DISNEYWORLD

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast