Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss Blizzard Beach And Typhoon Lagoon in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Hey everyone!! I am going to Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon this weekend and I was wondering if anyone had some good tips or secrets about either of the water ...
    tperna3 is offline A-Ticket holder

Smile Blizzard Beach And Typhoon Lagoon

Hey everyone!! I am going to Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon this weekend and I was wondering if anyone had some good tips or secrets about either of the water parks!!! Thanks!

BethD is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Have a wonderful time.
    One tip I will give you is that you can save allot of time if you will go in the single riders line for the chairlift up to Summit Plummet at Blizzard Beach.

Both parks have refillable mugs which can be a really good deal if you will be at the park all day.
    Beth D

beth@MouseFanTravel.com
    affiliated w/ MEI & Mouse Fan Travel

ftg09 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I dont really have a tip, but just a suggestion. Swim in the Coral Reef at Typhoon Lagoon. It's such a cool experience to swim with sharks (even if their little) and to see the tropical fish. That was always my favorite part of the park.

wdfan is offline Thinking Orange Thoughts
    My tip would be to get to the parks as early as you can, it can get pretty busy. Also, if your going to be in the park all day, make sure you get a chair to put your stuff on as soon as you walk in.
    WDW Marathon '12
    WDW Goofy '13