Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss What Would YOU do? in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Ok, this is a question that has plagued me for some time. If you could spend the day with Walt, what would you do? I think I would make it ...
    Toad's Buddy is offline Fastpass Holder

Question What Would YOU do?

Ok, this is a question that has plagued me for some time. If you could spend the day with Walt, what would you do?

I think I would make it 1920's cinema and eat at the Brown Derby in DHS. To keep with the 20's theme I would show two cartoons and a fairly long news reel, as well as a double feature. The cartoons would be Steamboat Willie, because it was Walt's first money maker, and Geri's Game from the beginning of A Bug's Life because it is comedic and I would love to see Walt's face after it is over. The two movies would be Mary Poppins, from Walt's time, and Toy Story, from our more recent time. I would love to see his reaction for his crowning jewel picture, and the milestone picture of the film industry. In place of a newsreel, I would show the WDW opening day telecast, and Walt's EPCOT speech video. After lunch, we would head over to the CoP and go on as many times as it took for him to tell me every thing he knows about it.

But enough about my little dream of heaven, what would you do?
    Have a Great, Big, Beautiful Today!

Toad's Buddy

"No more Laserdiscs for you, Grandpa!"

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I would like to walk around the parks as they are today and see what he thinks of them and if that is what he had in mind. I would love to know his pros and cons on what it has evolved into.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse

Re: What Would YOU do?

I'd give him an overview of the company as whole, walk him around WDW, and get a lsit foirm him about the enxt ten things he'd do.
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.