Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss Question for Lou about the books. in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Since discovering the great works of Mr. Mongello, I've wondered something. How open and accessible was Disney to you (Lou) when you were writing the WDW Trivia book(s)? I'm guessing ...
    CaptainFiz13 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Winfield, IL (about 35 min west of Chicago)

Question for Lou about the books.

Since discovering the great works of Mr. Mongello, I've wondered something. How open and accessible was Disney to you (Lou) when you were writing the WDW Trivia book(s)? I'm guessing since there's since been a second and the calendar, etc that they aren't opposed to it. At least not now. Plus there have been a number of highly positioned CM's on the podcast.
    But were any special permissions needed when working on the first? Did you find any resistance from them or even outright "what do you think you're doing?" questions?

If this has been addressed on the boards already I apologize. I'm still a little green to the world of WDWTrivia.

CaptainFiz13 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Winfield, IL (about 35 min west of Chicago)
    I just saw there is an entire thread all about Lou's book. Maybe I should have looked there first, huh?

emabee is offline Not too much longer til I'm in the World again!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainFiz13 View Post
    I just saw there is an entire thread all about Lou's book. Maybe I should have looked there first, huh?
    where is it?
    http://pinefrog.com/DWT/vana.htm

Disney things I love:

The Capt'n:
    Pirates:
    Magic Kingdom:
    All things Alice: