WDW Trivia and Games Discuss Disney World Puzzle Adventure! in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; 1) The Mickey weather vane can be found at Minnie's Country House, at her gazebo, I believe.
2) The crocodile vane is on top of the exterior of Peter Pan's ...
1) The Mickey weather vane can be found at Minnie's Country House, at her gazebo, I believe.
2) The crocodile vane is on top of the exterior of Peter Pan's Flight.
3) The Brer Rabbit vane is on top of the Splash Mountain queue area barn.
4) The bat vane is on the top of The Haunted Mansion.
5) The sailboat vane is from the exterior of the Columbia Harbor House restaurant, I think.
Last edited by KINGCRAB; 01-12-2009 at 10:19 AM.
"Boy, I'm tired. I think I'll head over to The Hall of Presidents and take a nap."
Well the 2nd one is obviously Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
The 1st one is great tomorrow.. and I don't know which ride that is for.. but I'm guessing carosule (SP?) of progress??
not sure about the others yet though...
NRG4LN = Energy for Ellen
Universe of Energy ("Ellen's Energy Adventure")
1) Carousel of Progress
2) Enchanted Tiki Room
3) Reflections of China
4) Ellen's Energy Adventure
5) MuppetVision 3D
6) Frontierland Shootin' Arcade?
7) Cinderella's Golden Carrousel (love this one!)
Could you explain how you get MuppetVision from #5? I just can figure that one out...
Originally Posted by dzneynut
Remote Control CReaM PIe (pi=3.14)
Fozzie the Bear in MuppetVision 3D.
Day 7 Answer:
1. Carousel of Progress (Great Tomorrow)
2. Tiki Room (Tiki Tiki Tiki Room)
3. Reflections of China (Li Bai in Nine)
4. Ellen's Energy Adventure (Energy for Ellen)
5. MuppetVision 3-D (R.C. Cream Pie)
6. Haunted Mansion (Tombstone Quake)
7. Cinderella's Golden Carrousel (Cindy's "Gold"en)
Trip Report Day 8: What's wrong?
You make it off the barge, but the Friendship boat doesn't return to World Showcase Plaza, instead it heads out of the International Gateway, through Crescent Lake and toward Hollywood Studios. As you pass by Boardwalk Inn, you spot a blinking touchscreen on the pilot's control panel.
"You've earned some insight, however minimal, as you why a lightning rod would make you an criminal. When you touch 5 things wrong with this beautiful scene, you'll see why I've had to be so darn mean."
Here's a large version of the photo, USE IT! There are 7 'major' things wrong with this photo, can you spot 5 of them? Major means significant differences from the norm, there won't be a missing bolt or such.
- Brant Wigginton
1. The hands on the clock are gone.
2. You shouldn't be able to see that part of Frontierland from that angle.
3. The hidden Mickey lamp post.
4. The Partners statue isn't that close to the castle
I see they're loading our navigator R2-D2
and then we'll be on our way. So sit back, relax and enjoy the flight...
5. I don't believe there is an American flag on one of the flag poles on the castle
Last edited by Mr_Toad; 01-28-2009 at 08:04 PM.
Is it just me or is the whole thing lower than it should be? I'm looking at one of my pics and it looks lower in this one. That or it's the angle, any thoughts?
I can't tell from my pics whether its lower than normal. I think you are right that it looks a little different, but I can't put my finger on what is makin it look that way.
I dont think there should be a 4 light spot light on the right side.
Isn't Tinkerbell's wire too low? It should be up higher!
I hope we never lose sight of one thing,
that it was all started by a mouse.