Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss The Resort Game in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Hi, everybody. I've been having this idea, and I think it'll work... maybe. Similar to the survival games, a teeny bit like the murder games, and it's own elements. So, ...
    Go Ask Alice is offline D-Ticket Holder

The Resort Game

Hi, everybody. I've been having this idea, and I think it'll work... maybe. Similar to the survival games, a teeny bit like the murder games, and it's own elements.

So, we'd start off with a smaller version of what it could be like, so we could try it out. We'd get (3,4?) people, and they'd pick a resort to 'own'. It would not be like they are in real life, for example, the Contemporary (if someone plays as it) would not necessarily be on the monorail, or near the MK at all. See what I mean? Each hotel would have a certain amount of Mickey Points (MP, like dollars) and if they are willing to dish out the big points to have that access, then it's there decision.

How do people make additional MP? Well, other players not playing as hotel owners will decide which hotel they want to 'stay' at. For every guest that checks in to your hotel, you get more MP. We'd work on an incentive-system for 'guests' to stay at a hotel, so it's not, "Oh, I like that guy, I'll stay at his hotel"

I don't know. If anyone's interested, we can start a game up.
    Not going to Disney World any time soon...

Just a bump. Let's go people!

TTAfanatic is offline E-Ticket Holder
    I'm in, I don't exactly understand, but I like it! I call Pop Century, if that is a resort eligable for the game. If not, I call Poly.

2001 - Caribbean Beach
    2008 - Pop Century
    2010 - Port Orleans Riverside

www.twitter.com/nickphillips97

I proudly support The FairTax!
    www.FairTax.org

Thanks! Yep, any resort you want!

Well, I made some rules...
    1. You may pick any resort you wish!
    2. For starters, the fictional WDW in our game will only consist of Magic Kingdom, and our resorts. Just to keep things simple.
    3. When we start, you can pick a spot (and dish out the appropriate amount of MP for that spot) anywhere.
    4. There is a 'store' that includes stuff you can buy with your MP. Stuff on this store include: Monorail Access (there is a monorail at the MK, it automatically connects to your hotel when you buy it), Character Breakfasts, and other things, maybe Improved theming?
    5. Every hotel starts with a basic food mart, and three rooms, for guests.
    6. "guests" portrayed by other DWT members, can come in and stay at a hotel. They have unlimited MP. Why should guest stay a one place over another? Imagine having a wallet that produced infinite money. You would want to stay at the nicer hotel. So, apply it here.
    The final rules list comes once we have one more 'hotel' signed up.

MakAttack98 is offline E-Ticket Holder

Re: The Resort Game

Okay I will have Art of Animation!
    See ya REAL soon!
    ~ Makena W.

"Keep doing what you're doing, forget what your friends say, keep loving Disney and stay as fun and as passionate and alwaus remaining a kid again." ~Lou Mongello

Tumblr WDW Radio Tumblr
    Beware of the Overtakers!