Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss Next three words, please! in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; The sunshine peeked out through the dark billowing clouds to shine down on Cinderella Castle. Emerging from the top balcony was Tinker Bell, clothed in an unusual black dress that ...
    LittleMermaid is offline ...You can just stay here and watch for sharks :)

Re: Next three words, please!

The sunshine peeked out through the dark billowing clouds to shine down on Cinderella Castle. Emerging from the top balcony was Tinker Bell, clothed in an unusual black dress that glittered in the light like a pinch of pixiedust. She glanced anxiously, noting a colorless moat and landscape. A single tear slid silently down her pale cheek. What dark magic is at work? Lagoon and landscape: all in grayscale!

With urgency, Tink knew what she had to do. Silently, her wings began to flutter and she rose up towards Tomorrowland.

"Buzz!" she called, "Where are you?"

Poking his head out from behind a gray trashcan, he replied, "You, my friend, are destined to infinity and far beyond!"

Tink looked quizzically at the space-ranger, who was also looking curiously at the disguised figure standing behind her
    Kari
    Don't be such a Guppie

We wants the REDHEAD!!!
    ...OF COURSE, THERE'S ALWAYS MY WAY

DisneyGuy87 is offline Annual Passholder

The sunshine peeked out through the dark billowing clouds to shine down on Cinderella Castle. Emerging from the top balcony was Tinker Bell, clothed in an unusual black dress that glittered in the light like a pinch of pixiedust. She glanced anxiously, noting a colorless moat and landscape. A single tear slid silently down her pale cheek. What dark magic is at work? Lagoon and landscape: all in grayscale!

With urgency, Tink knew what she had to do. Silently, her wings began to flutter and she rose up towards Tomorrowland.

Poking his head out from behind a gray trashcan, he replied, "You, my friend, are destined to infinity and far beyond!"

Tink looked quizzically at the space-ranger, who was also looking curiously at the disguised figure standing behind her, hooded in black.

NorweJenNY is offline Fastpass Holder

Tink looked quizzically at the space-ranger, who was also looking curiously at the disguised figure standing behind her, hooded in black.

"Dopey? Is that
    Jenny

April 1996 - Off Property
    December 2001-January 2002 - Honeymoon - CBR
    April 2003 - Off Property
    July 2004 - OKW
    July 2006 - Off Property
    August 2007 - POP
    May 2008 - OKW
    June 2008 - SSR
    July 2009 - POR & WL
    September/October 2009 - ASMo

Next Trip - December 2009 - POFQ & VWL

kat228 is offline Fastpass Holder

"Dopey? Is that you?" she called.

Follow me on Twitter! --Live when I'm at the parks!
    Hey look! I started a blog! Disney updates 11/16!
    Drink Around the World in Epcot
    Upon entering the theater, please move as far to the end of the row as possible.
    Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic.
    ~Sam Eagle

elric is offline B-Ticket Holder

"Dopey? Is that you?" she called. But no its

I'm always planing that next trip 2002 - 1st family trip WDW off sight, 2005- Kids B-days WDW FTW cabins, 2006- My B-day MVMCP FTW cabins,2007- MNSSHP POR, 2008- MNSSHP CBR (free dinning), 2011- CBR (free dinning)

"Dopey? Is that you?" she called. But no, it's Grumpy that's been
    Jenny

July 2004 - OKW
    July 2006 - Off Property
    August 2007 - POP
    May 2008 - OKW
    June 2008 - SSR
    July 2009 - POR & WL

wheresthelove is offline Fastpass Holder

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dopey? Is that you?" she called. But no, it's Grumpy that's been hiding in the
    kristipixieditzydust

"Dopey? Is that you?" she called. But no, it's Grumpy that's been hiding in the dark cloak.

"Hrmph!"
    Jenny

July 2004 - OKW
    July 2006 - Off Property
    August 2007 - POP
    May 2008 - OKW
    June 2008 - SSR
    July 2009 - POR & WL

zippitydoodah is offline Annual Passholder

"Dopey? Is that you?" she called. But no, it's Grumpy that's been hiding in the dark cloak.

"Hrmph!"

Have you seen

oakmanner is offline A-Ticket holder

"Hrmph!"

Have you seen the Mayor of

1998- Dixie Landings, 2000- Dixie Landings, 2001- DLR, 2002- DLR, 2002- Port Orleans Riverside, 2003- Port Orleans Riverside, 2003- Pop Century, 2004- Pop Century, 2006- Pop Century, 2007- Port Orleans Riverside, 2008- Land & Sea; Beach Club & Disney Wonder, 2008- Saratoga Springs, 2009-Saratoga Springs, 2010- Animal Kingdom Villas

WVParkfan is offline B-Ticket Holder

"Hrmph!"

Have you seen the Mayor of Toontown? She is

underthesea is offline C-Ticket Holder

"Hrmph!"

Have you seen the Mayor of Toontown? She is missing and I
    "All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them." -Walt Disney

wheresthelove is offline Fastpass Holder

"Hrmph!"

Have you seen the Mayor of Toontown? She is missing and I need some help
    kristipixieditzydust

bater8slater is offline Annual Passholder

"Hrmph!"

Have you seen the Mayor of Toontown? She is missing and I need some help because space mountain

DisneyGuy87 is offline Annual Passholder

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hrmph!"

Have you seen the Mayor of Toontown? She is missing and I need some help because space mountain is acting strangely

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast