Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss Next three words, please! in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Re: Next three words, please! The sunshine peeked out through the dark billowing clouds to shine down on Cinderella Castle. Emerging from the top balcony was Tinker Bell, clothed in ...
    arielfan316 is offline D-Ticket Holder

Re: Next three words, please!

The sunshine peeked out through the dark billowing clouds to shine down on Cinderella Castle. Emerging from the top balcony was Tinker Bell, clothed in an unusual black dress that glittered in the light like a pinch of pixiedust. She glanced anxiously, noting a colorless moat and landscape. A single tear slid silently down her pale cheek. What dark magic is at work? Lagoon and landscape: all in grayscale!

With urgency, Tink knew what she had to do. Silently, her wings began to flutter and she rose up towards Tomorrowland.

"Buzz!" she called, "Where are you?"

Poking his head out from behind a gray trashcan, he replied, "You, my friend, are destined to infinity and far beyond!"

Tink looked quizzically at the space-ranger, who was also looking curiously at the disguised figure standing behind her, hooded in black.

"Dopey? Is that you?" she called. But no, it's Grumpy that's been hiding in the dark cloak.

"Hrmph!"

Have you seen the Mayor of Toontown? She is missing and I need some help because Space Mountain is acting strangely. I think Captain Jack has some pirate friends on the ride testing it's new safety. The malfunction seems it only happens after grinning ghosts came out to socialize. Next they ran to the Tomorrowland Transit Authority to see if they could find Mickey and Minnie.

After entering the moving ramp up that leads to the ride they entered the loading platform holding hands. When the ride-suddenly a cold attraction-froze and stopped suddenly on a dark shadow. "I'm so scared " said Tink. When the shadow started creeping closer to them. Suddenly a giant bat flew upside down through the dark tunnel.

"EEP!" Tink screamed.

"Hello Tink, nice to meet you! Your fastpass is ready, enjoy the ride!" the bat cried as she entered the car.

The music started to play and the car moved
    Visits to Disney:

February 2009: off-site 1 day trip to Epcot and Magic Kingdom

February 2010: All Star Movies 7 days, 6 nights of magic

February 2011: All Star Music 7 days, 6 nights of magic

September 2012: All Star Movies 4 days, 3 nights of magic

March 2013: All Star Movies 3 days, 2 nights of magic

April 2013: Pop Century 3 days, 2 night of magic

(Upcoming) January 2014 6 days, 5 nights of magic

ThatGuyFromMD is offline Yes, I Am That Guy

The sunshine peeked out through the dark billowing clouds to shine down on Cinderella Castle. Emerging from the top balcony was Tinker Bell, clothed in an unusual black dress that glittered in the light like a pinch of pixiedust. She glanced anxiously, noting a colorless moat and landscape. A single tear slid silently down her pale cheek. What dark magic is at work? Lagoon and landscape: all in grayscale!

With urgency, Tink knew what she had to do. Silently, her wings began to flutter and she rose up towards Tomorrowland.

Poking his head out from behind a gray trashcan, he replied, "You, my friend, are destined to infinity and far beyond!"

Tink looked quizzically at the space-ranger, who was also looking curiously at the disguised figure standing behind her, hooded in black.

"Dopey? Is that you?" she called. But no, it's Grumpy that's been hiding in the dark cloak.

"Hrmph!"

Have you seen the Mayor of Toontown? She is missing and I need some help because Space Mountain is acting strangely. I think Captain Jack has some pirate friends on the ride testing it's new safety. The malfunction seems it only happens after grinning ghosts came out to socialize. Next they ran to the Tomorrowland Transit Authority to see if they could find Mickey and Minnie.

After entering the moving ramp up that leads to the ride they entered the loading platform holding hands. When the ride-suddenly a cold attraction-froze and stopped suddenly on a dark shadow. "I'm so scared " said Tink. When the shadow started creeping closer to them. Suddenly a giant bat flew upside down through the dark tunnel.

"EEP!" Tink screamed.

"Hello Tink, nice to meet you! Your fastpass is ready, enjoy the ride!" the bat cried as she entered the car.

The music started to play and the car moved into the darkness.
    Carol Brown just took a bus out of town,
    But I'm hoping that you'll stick around

http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/showt...-Thread-Part-V <-- you see that, you should click on it and talk with us

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head

"Hrmph!"

"EEP!" Tink screamed.

Tink tried to be brave

"Hrmph!"

"EEP!" Tink screamed.

Tink tried to be brave as the ride
    Visits to Disney:

prickle is offline Fastpass Holder

quickly lurched forward

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head

"Hrmph!"

"EEP!" Tink screamed.

Tink tried to be brave as the ride quickly lurched forward throwing her off-guard.

"Hrmph!"

"EEP!" Tink screamed.

Tink tried to be brave as the ride quickly lurched forward throwing her off-guard.

As the car
    Visits to Disney:

SparklinDiamond is offline Annual Passholder

"Hrmph!"

"EEP!" Tink screamed.

As the car clambered quickly upwards
    MUSTARD! Let's not be silly!
    Nemo's gunna touch the BUTT!IMAAAAAGINAAAATION!
    A silly spook will sit by your side!
    T.T.F.N: Ta Ta For Now!

emabee is offline Not too much longer til I'm in the World again!!!

"Hrmph!"

"EEP!" Tink screamed.

As the car clambered quickly upwards, Tink grabbed the
    http://pinefrog.com/DWT/vana.htm

Disney things I love:

The Capt'n:
    Pirates:
    Magic Kingdom:
    All things Alice:

"Hrmph!"

"EEP!" Tink screamed.

As the car clambered quickly upwards, Tink grabbed the arm of Buzz
    Visits to Disney:

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678