Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree71Likes
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss Disney Fun Facts in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; You get the tetanus shot in case you brushed against the underwater equipment or accidentally ingested the flume water. Its perfectly fine to the touch, but ingestion can make one ...
    froland_04-08 is offline Annual Passholder

Re: Disney Fun Facts

You get the tetanus shot in case you brushed against the underwater equipment or accidentally ingested the flume water. Its perfectly fine to the touch, but ingestion can make one sick, like if you drink the water in mexico
    Howdy Partners! For your safety, please remain seated with your hands, arms, feet and legs inside the train, and be sure to watch your kids! If any of you folks are wearing hats and glasses, best remove them, cause this here's the wildest ride in the weeeelderness!!!!!!

Looks like B'rer Fox and B'rer Bear are causin some kinda commotion downstream......

There is an access door on BTM at Magic Kingdom that you pass two times!

The first and last lift hill at Big Thunder Mountain at MK WDW are next to each other in the same "peak", running in opposite directions. There is a door near the top of the lifts, to the left on either lift. It is called the NoName Door, or for some of us CMs that worked there before 2010, the C2A door.
    Howdy Partners! For your safety, please remain seated with your hands, arms, feet and legs inside the train, and be sure to watch your kids! If any of you folks are wearing hats and glasses, best remove them, cause this here's the wildest ride in the weeeelderness!!!!!!

Looks like B'rer Fox and B'rer Bear are causin some kinda commotion downstream......

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Surprised my brother never told me about that one. He was a member of the opening crew for BTM.

Ask him about Big Al. And i dont mean the bear in the jamboree.....i mean the tall guy who has been at frontierland since the park opened in 71 lol

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

In July 2011, the Magic Kingdom had 18 days of Extra Magic Hours. In July 2013, there are 9 days of EMH--with even fewer hours.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

I'm surprised they've kept them around all this time. There's no way they're cost effective.

I thought each park had a day of the week of EMH?? At least thats how it was when i worked there...
    HauntedGabe likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by froland_04-08 View Post
    I thought each park had a day of the week of EMH?? At least thats how it was when i worked there...
    Yes, they have also rotated which park which days over time. The MK had the most and all had EMH morning and evening, then night EMHs were cut altogether from AK. Also the hours were cut in recent history from 3 hours down to 2 hours. As an example here is how the MK is drastically cutting back:

2011 July - 8 morning EMH, 10 evening EMH
    2012 July - 4 morning EMH, 8 evening EMH
    2013 July - 4 morning EMH, 5 evening EMH

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Thats crazy how its been cut back. Then again when I was working there, there werent as many guests in the parks for EMH as there used to be, I think its thunder is down a little bit.

All of the rainwater from the Spaceship Earth drains directly into the lagoon!
    HauntedGabe likes this.

Since Opening day, the Magic Kingdom has only been closed 5 times: Hurricane Floyd in 1999, the September 11th attacks in 2001, Hurricanes Charley and Frances in 2004, and Hurricane Wilma in 2005.
    HauntedGabe likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by froland_04-08 View Post
    Thats crazy how its been cut back. Then again when I was working there, there werent as many guests in the parks for EMH as there used to be, I think its thunder is down a little bit.
    Not so much really. It is beginning to bite Disney at some parks too. MK has to keep extending their hours unexpectedly and that is OT for full time vs scheduled hours of full and PT cast. At Epcot last night once again the FP queue was out the door with a long outdoor line for TT at 845pm with a park closure of 9pm.

Thats insane.

More people responded "Horizons" and "Body Wars" to WDW's "What's the best ride in Future World?" query on facebook than M:S.

There are no concrete stones in Cinderellas Castle.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast