Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss Nicholas' Disney Trivia in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Welcome to nichola's WDW radio Forums Disney Quiz! I'm your host, nicholas! In this quiz there will be 3 rounds to play in this game. As we continue through the ...
    nicholas is offline Lost in my house

Nicholas' Disney Trivia

Welcome to nichola's WDW radio Forums Disney Quiz! I'm your host, nicholas! In this quiz there will be 3 rounds to play in this game. As we continue through the ROUNDS, players will earn points along the way. The top 5 players with the highest points will move on to the FINAL ROUND in which they will be playing for the satisisfaction of winning and being able to say nananana i beat you. FOR A WHOLE YEAR.

The rules work like this. Each time you choose to participate in a ROUND, you must answer each question (which will be worth 10 points) completly and correctly to earn those points. There will be 10 questions per ROUND for a total of 100 points per ROUND. In case of a tie after ROUND 3, all players will go on to the FINAL ROUND (If 2 people get a 100, 3 get a 90, and others get lower, those with a 100 and 90 go on only).

Do not message each other very helpful hints, and do not without a doubt tell them the answers. For answers you can look throughout the DOW wiki, or try googling for answers, unless you know them. If I find out you did any such thing I will have to unfortunately disqualify you from going on to the FINAL ROUND.

If you do not sign-up before ROUND 1 is over than you still have a chance of getting into the FINAL ROUND. In order to get each ROUND questions in on time, I highly suggest checking in every day you can, so you know when each ROUND questions will be due. If you have already signed-up, but do not turn in your answers for a ROUND, you do not lose any points, but you do not gain any either. With that in mind, sign ups shall now commence. Good luck to you all, please be fair, and most importantly: HAVE FUN! PS the 1st question will be next wensday so you have some time to sign up.
    Last edited by nicholas; 04-25-2012 at 11:23 PM.

Re: nichola's disney triva.

i cant start this until at last 3 people sign up.

i really CAN NOT do this with out at last 3 people sign up. when i start a game on this site there is little to no enthusiasm

you tell me whats wrong with this and why none is signing up.

tiggerguy is offline All Around Good Guy

I don't think anything is wrong with the idea. It could be that people are busy with real life.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

hmm i guess when i'm 12 and have no life.
    Last edited by nicholas; 05-13-2013 at 07:46 PM.

okay how about through out all this.
    Welcome to nichola's WDW radio Forums Disney Quiz! I'm your host, nicholas! In this quiz there will be 3 rounds to play in this game. As we continue through the ROUNDS, players will earn points along the way. The top 5 players with the highest points will move on to the FINAL ROUND in which they will be playing for the satisisfaction of winning and being able to say nananana i beat you. FOR A WHOLE YEAR.

The rules work like this. Each time you choose to participate in a ROUND, you must answer each question (which will be worth 10 points) completly and correctly to earn those points. There will be 10 questions per ROUND for a total of 100 points per ROUND. In case of a tie after ROUND 3, all players will go on to the FINAL ROUND (If 2 people get a 100, 3 get a 90, and others get lower, those with a 100 and 90 go on only).

Do not message each other very helpful hints, and do not without a doubt tell them the answers. For answers you can look throughout the DOW wiki, or try googling for answers, unless you know them. If I find out you did any such thing I will have to unfortunately disqualify you from going on to the FINAL ROUND.

If you do not sign-up before ROUND 1 is over than you still have a chance of getting into the FINAL ROUND. In order to get each ROUND questions in on time, I highly suggest checking in every day you can, so you know when each ROUND questions will be due. If you have already signed-up, but do not turn in your answers for a ROUND, you do not lose any points, but you do not gain any either. With that in mind, sign ups shall now commence. Good luck to you all, please be fair, and most importantly: HAVE FUN! PS the 1st question will be next wensday so you have some time to sign up.
    and i just say a question. allright?

MakAttack98 is offline E-Ticket Holder

Sure! it's worth a shot!
    See ya REAL soon!
    ~ Makena W.

"Keep doing what you're doing, forget what your friends say, keep loving Disney and stay as fun and as passionate and alwaus remaining a kid again." ~Lou Mongello

Tumblr WDW Radio Tumblr
    Beware of the Overtakers!

okay question 1. what Disney song was 1st. going to be in Alice in Wonderland but was moved to A different movie.
    Last edited by nicholas; 05-13-2013 at 07:46 PM.

Zip a dee doo dah?
    See ya REAL soon!
    ~ Makena W.

"Keep doing what you're doing, forget what your friends say, keep loving Disney and stay as fun and as passionate and alwaus remaining a kid again." ~Lou Mongello

Tumblr WDW Radio Tumblr

No.

A World of my Own?
    See ya REAL soon!
    ~ Makena W.

Tumblr WDW Radio Tumblr

DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER! the song is still there but the Melody got moved to Peter Pan so they got a new one wich is the one that you here Today.
    Last edited by nicholas; 05-13-2013 at 07:47 PM.

So now what? Im confused...
    See ya REAL soon!
    ~ Makena W.

Tumblr WDW Radio Tumblr

I just ask more questoions but not now tomorow.
    Last edited by nicholas; 07-08-2012 at 12:00 AM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast