Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss The List... in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Allearsnet has 165. I don't know if I am supposed to continue with 166 or not, but since I don't have a 166, I will go with 165. The Tree ...
    hillo is offline Walt Disney World here I come!!!.... again
    Allearsnet has 165. I don't know if I am supposed to continue with 166 or not, but since I don't have a 166, I will go with 165.

The Tree of Life branches span 165 ft. across.
    - Hillary
    There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.- Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by hillo
    Allearsnet has 165. I don't know if I am supposed to continue with 166 or not, but since I don't have a 166, I will go with 165.

The Tree of Life branches span 165 ft. across.
    Interesting - wonder if there is a correllation between a change in SE reported width and when Tree of Life was built, to promotionally 'equalize' the structures...???

(Here's another 165 - I think the total bill including tip at my January dinner at the California Grill, for 3.5 people, was about $165! KaCHING!)

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    I can only find a 166 for Disneyland not WDW. Can I use a DL factoid eventhough this is in the "WDW Trivia and Games" forum and not the "General Disney Trivia and Games" forum? Does anyone have a 166 for WDW?
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

bigbrian-nc.com is offline WDW: A History In Postcards
    As mentioned in a post earlier in this thread the boat docks at the Magic Kingdom (the newer ones in place since 2003) stretch 91 feet, the DNA molecule at the Wonders of Life pavilion is 75 feet tall, since the WOL pavilliopn is closing for good if the lake levels ever get too low they could use the DNA molecule statue as a base on which to extend the docks even further and 75 + 91 = 166, alternatly if they wanted to reopen the WOL pavilion with a museum of modern art they could stack the dock on top of the Molecule which would not only be another way of getting to 166, but would also greatly lessen the number of complaints about the sorcerer Mickey wand on spaceship Earth (I hope this post wan't too silly for everyone, sometimes it's fun to come up with these crazy ones)

Walt Disney World: A History in Postcards

Quote Originally Posted by MandaBella
    I can only find a 166 for Disneyland not WDW. Can I use a DL factoid eventhough this is in the "WDW Trivia and Games" forum and not the "General Disney Trivia and Games" forum? Does anyone have a 166 for WDW?
    Amanda...looks like Brian came up with one for 166. I know that we have used facts from things other than just WDW. Disney related items seem to work since it seems like they are getting harder and harder as the numbers rise. Maybe we should refer to Joe Carioca who started this thread and see how he feels....Now I need to search for 167!

akur is offline 82 miles to WDW!

This is a bit of a strech

If you search Barnes & Noble, Disney Press Staff, you get 167 hits. B&N hits
    Ana The Librarian

MomtoMandJ in the box

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    It is 168 miles from West Palm Beach to WDW

(PS I have 174 whenever we get there.)

I found another source for the diamater of Space Ship earth Iago and Zazus's attraction of the week column on spaceship earth
    http://www.emuck.com:3000/aotw/spaceshp.htm
    stted that :

Zazu: Please forgive my long-toothed friend. It's only natural to be unread when one can't read. Standing 168 feet in diameter (that's 51.2 meters, for you readers in civilized countries), it stands on six legs whose foundations go just as deep into the earth. Clearing the ground by 18 feet (5.5 meters), it's as tall as an 18-story building. Its shape and texture remind some of a giant golf ball, and Disney tour guides often mention that it would take a giant over a mile tall to take a swing at it.

oops we did 168 already my bad!

Took me a while to find this one...Hole 12 at the magnolia golf course is a Par 3 169 Yds

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Flying Fish Cafe is a 170-seat restaurant right on the BoardWalk, with a diverse menu of fish, game, meats and vegetarian specialties.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Here are some interesting stats on those great trams that zip us from the parking areas to the front gates of the parks.

Length: 171 feet
    Weight empty: 12 tons
    Weight full: 24 tons
    Cars per tram: 7 cars
    Seats per car: 6 seats
    Occupancy per seat: 5 persons
    Total occupancy: 210 persons
    Maximum speed: 14 mph
    Old engine type: 8 cylinder
    New engine type: 5 cylinder turbo charged
    Number of trams WDW owns: 28 trams
    Cost per tram: $1 million each

The Magic of Disney Animation - MGM
    The guided tour includes the animation gallery, 9-minute motion picture in 172-seat theater, view of animation unit at work, and 5-minute motion picture in 140-seat theater showcasing Disney Classics.

akur is offline 82 miles to WDW!

Not sure what this means, but

For the first time in history, Walt Disney's beloved CP 173 Lilly Belle locomotive, which was the pride of Walt's miniature large scale Carolwood Pacific Railroad, has been produced in popular garden gauge (1:24 scale). It will go on sale at Disneyland on Oct. 8, 2000, in the Disneyana Shop on Main Street USA.
    Ana The Librarian

MomtoMandJ in the box

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    There are two 'runways' at Soarin that hold 87 people each. That is 174 people total.

Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast