Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss The List... in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; WDWINFO - Plans are in the works for 456 Disney Vacation Club units to be added at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge....
    Caribbean Lady is offline Por favor mantangense alejado de las puertas
    WDWINFO - Plans are in the works for 456 Disney Vacation Club units to be added at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge.
    tale as old as time...

It's official... I'm too far away from the Magic
    When you wish upon a star...

akur is offline 82 miles to WDW!

Hong Kong Style

UNDER THE SEA

The Hong Kong SAR governmentbecame Disney’s financial partner inthe Hong Kong Disneyland Resort,taking responsibility for land reclama-tion and primary infrastructure sup-port. For the next two years, workingaround the clock, government con-tractors dredged more than 40 millioncubic meters of mud from belowPenny’s Bay and deposited close to 70million cubic yards of sand on the job site, converting an area approximately30 meters below sea level into anexpansive 457-acre parcel.Dozens of government contractorsinstalled underground utilities to pro-vide points of connection for all of theutility systems required to support thetheme park. They also built roadways,freeway interchanges, a subway systemand stations, and a ferry terminal – alldesigned to efficiently transport guestsfrom the city of Hong Kong and the surrounding areas to the resort. Inaddition, the government built a 30-foot landscape berm around the parkto isolate guests from the surroundingenvironment once inside the park. In November, 2002, Disney con-tractors began installing undergroundutilities for the new resort. To supportthe schedule, underground utilityinstallation was prioritized andsequenced into 22 building pad zonesacross the site. Underground utilitieswere stacked as many as five layersdeep and up to seven meters belowgrade.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Ana The Librarian

MomtoMandJ in the box

According to a Disney Vacation Club press release, "The project's first phase will include 134 remodeled accommodations on the fifth and sixth floors of the existing Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge building, and subsequent phases will include the construction of 324 Vacation Homes in a new building on the resort property, for a total of 458 Vacation Homes." The project will be developed in phases with an anticipated opening starting in late 2007, with completion scheduled for spring 2009.
    tale as old as time...

Deck the Halls

Mickey's Christmas Carol

WALT DISNEY HOME VIDEO RELEASE #459.
    Last edited by akur; 12-12-2007 at 10:28 PM. Reason: highlight

MomtoMandJ in the box

albino_pygmy is offline The voice of the Jungle
    About Disney and the Make-A-Wish Foundation
    Disney brightens the lives of children in need around the world through global outreach programs, local community initiatives and the Disney VoluntEARS program. In 2004, Disney donated more than $165 million in cash and in-kind support to worthy charities around the world, Disney VoluntEARS contributed more than 460,000 hours of service and the company drew upon its unique magic to make wishes come true for children and families. For more information on Disney's outreach efforts, please visit www.disneyhand.com.

bnac is offline E-Ticket Holder
    July 8, 1981: In exchange for 888,461 shares of its common stock, valued at $46.2 million, Walt Disney Productions
    acquires the rights to Walt Disney’s name, likeness and portrait, as well as the steam train and monorail systems at Disneyland, from Retlaw Enterprises.

p.s. I don't know if this could count for 462 as well???????
    -Brian

GEAUX TIGERS!!!

What part of the fact book has the number 462?
    tale as old as time...

bnac is offline E-Ticket Holder
    the 46.2 million
    -Brian

GEAUX TIGERS!!!

HdnMickeyGrl is offline ...I could tell his 'inner Pooh' was laughing.
    Just in case, here's 462:

Each day abord the Disney Magic passengers typically consume about 462 cups of strawberry yogurt.

and 463:

On Disney's Eagle Pines Golf Course

The course has a wide variety of distances and hole designs. For example, the par-4 holes range from 296 yards to 463 yards from the back tees.
    - Jennifer

"Ooo...I think my bunny slippers just ran for cover..." - Mushu

Fodor's Walt Disney World® and Universal Orlando® with Kids 2005 (Travel with Kids) (Paperback)

Paperback:
    464 pages
    tale as old as time...

Book

The Art Of Walt Disney: From Mickey Mouse To The Magic Kingdoms
    Christopher Finch, edited by Andrea Danese, designed by Russell Hassell. Harry N. Abrams, 2004. Featuring over 800 illustrations, with 465 in full-colour, this is a beautifully crafted package, worthy of the Art Of Walt Disney. The book is divided into four major sections, A New Art Form, Feature Animation, Live-Action Films, finally The Stage & The Magic Kingdoms. There is also a detailed introduction & index. Each chapter is accompanied by numerous rare vintage photographs, original posters, production stills & original animation cells/ backgrounds. The final result is a superb reference that all lovers of Walt Disney animation will want to own. 504 pages. Hard Cover Part Colour Dust Jacket

MomtoMandJ in the box

pink_minnie is offline Fastpass Holder
    Tokyo Disneyland was built on 115 acres, equal to 466,535 m˛, and opened on April 15, 1983 in Urayasu, Chiba, Japan.
    "When you believe a thing, believe it all the way, implicitly and unquestionably."
    - Walt Disney

MERRY CHRISTMAS

KimDWT is offline E-Ticket Holder

I'm Reaching Here...

But we've gotta keep this going!

According to their SEC filings, in the six months that ended on March 31, 2002 the Disney Company made $467 million in operating income from the parks and resorts.

Last edited by KimDWT; 01-02-2008 at 04:19 AM.

1980's 3 trips offsite - 1991, 1994 Offsite, 1997 CBR, 1999 BC, 2001 Swan, 2005 Offsite, 2006 Swan & Dolphin - DL offsite, 2008 Disneyland Paris offsite, 2009 AKL CL/Poly GVCL, Swan/Dolphin (2x/ea), 2010 WL, YC, AKV (Jambo), POFQ/BC, OKW/SSR, BWI CL/GF SL for Girl Trip 2.0, OKW Swaggervilla #augcrewunion, DL Hotel, YC CL W&D5K, Poly Dec Reunion 2010, 2011 Jan Who knows yet Feb 2011 BC

www.luxurytravelgirl.blogspot.com

in 1953

Dell Publishing Company produces Dell Color Comics comic book #468, Goofy.

From Disney Chronology:

Chronology of the Walt Disney Company (1953)

MomtoMandJ in the box

pink_minnie is offline Fastpass Holder
    For February 14, 2008, the price per guest, based on double occupency, for a three-night Bahamian Cruise on the Disney Wonder is $469.
    "When you believe a thing, believe it all the way, implicitly and unquestionably."
    - Walt Disney

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast