Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 539
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss The List... in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Norway's Phone extension starts with 46 The Walt Disney Company Nordic Kungsgatan 57 A, Box 181, 101 23 Stockholm, SWEDEN Main Phone: (+ 46 ) 8 555 445 00 Main ...
  1. #46
    TrendyMagic's Avatar
    TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SF Bay, Cali
    Posts
    3,898
    Norway's Phone extension starts with 46

    The Walt Disney Company Nordic
    Kungsgatan 57 A, Box 181, 101 23 Stockholm, SWEDEN
    Main Phone: (+46) 8 555 445 00
    Main Fax: (+46) 8 555 445 05

  2. #47
    bigbrian-nc.com's Avatar
    bigbrian-nc.com is offline WDW: A History In Postcards
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Charlotte NC
    Posts
    1,547
    Although WDW started with the orignal aproxamately 43 square miles of land purchased, over time they purchased more land so for many years they were actually closer to 47 square miles (sometimes 46is mentioned as well, and with the sale of the town of Celebation, the current amount is likely less)

    Walt Disney World: A History in Postcards

  3. #48
    MandaBella's Avatar
    MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    24,436
    The height requirement for Primeval Whirl and RnR is 48 inches.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...


  4. #49
    Stitch's Avatar
    Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    8,325

    49

    Vista-United Telecommunications is a partnership between Vista Communications Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, and United Telephone. 51% is owned by Walt Disney Productions, providing the capital. The remaining 49% is owned by United Telephone, which provides the technology. Currently Vista United provides service, installation, and maintenance for over 18,000 phones on property
    Last edited by Stitch; 07-04-2005 at 12:43 PM.

  5. #50
    Goofygirl's Avatar
    Goofygirl is offline Dream Team Wrap Party Alumni - 07,08,09 / Magic Meets Attendee 2005-2009
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Connecticut - 18 hours and 42 minutes away from MK
    Posts
    679
    Disneyland is currently celebrating it's 50th anniversary!
    Janet

    Gawrsh! Hyuk!

  6. #51
    Stitch's Avatar
    Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    8,325

    51

    Vista-United Telecommunications is a partnership between Vista Communications Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, and United Telephone. 51% is owned by Walt Disney Productions, providing the capital. The remaining 49% is owned by United Telephone, which provides the technology. Currently Vista United provides service, installation, and maintenance for over 18,000 phones on property
    Last edited by Stitch; 07-04-2005 at 12:44 PM.

  7. #52
    MandaBella's Avatar
    MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    24,436
    WDW, along with the other Disney parks around the globe, is taking part in celebrating DL's 50th Anniversary with an 18 month celebration called The Happiest Celebration on Earth.
    Last edited by Mandabella; 07-04-2005 at 12:46 PM. Reason: D'OH!! Janet beat me to the punch.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...


  8. #53
    bigbrian-nc.com's Avatar
    bigbrian-nc.com is offline WDW: A History In Postcards
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Charlotte NC
    Posts
    1,547
    The Humunga Kowabunga waterslide down Mount Mayday at Typhoon lagoon has a 51 foot drop

    Walt Disney World: A History in Postcards

  9. #54
    Stitch's Avatar
    Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    8,325
    Guys, 50 and 51 were already done...we are on 52.

  10. #55
    MandaBella's Avatar
    MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    24,436
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch
    Guys, 50 and 51 were already done...we are on 52.

    Yes, I see that. However, they (Aprils' 51 and Janet's 50th) were not there until after I logged back in. Weird... And I usually check to make sure my post fits in...
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...


  11. #56
    bigbrian-nc.com's Avatar
    bigbrian-nc.com is offline WDW: A History In Postcards
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Charlotte NC
    Posts
    1,547
    The waterfall ramp at the beginning of thepirates of the Carribean ride is 52 feet long, but the actual drop is only 14 feet.

    Walt Disney World: A History in Postcards

  12. #57
    Stitch's Avatar
    Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    8,325
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandabella
    Yes, I see that. However, they (Aprils' 51 and Janet's 50th) were not there until after I logged back in. Weird... And I usually check to make sure my post fits in...

    I thought it was weird too, `cause you rock at the games.

  13. #58
    dzneynut's Avatar
    dzneynut is offline Trivia Nut & Supplier of Games
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Poquoson, VA
    Posts
    3,241
    Bomas borrows flavors from many of the 53 countries in the continent of Africa.
    April, I think you're reaching!
    Last edited by dzneynut; 07-04-2005 at 01:23 PM.
    JamesD
    dzneynut@wdwradio.com

    My DVD Profiler Collection

    Future Disney Trips:
    Oct. 26-Nov. 2, 2013 staying at Beach Club Villas for my birthday and Food & Wine Festival!
    Nov. 2-9, 2013 for WDWRadio Cruise aboard the Disney Fantasy!

  14. #59
    bigbrian-nc.com's Avatar
    bigbrian-nc.com is offline WDW: A History In Postcards
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Charlotte NC
    Posts
    1,547
    There are between 50-54 Splash mountain logs when the Flume ir runningat its full capacity.

    Walt Disney World: A History in Postcards

  15. #60
    Stitch's Avatar
    Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    8,325
    Quote Originally Posted by dzneynut
    April, I think you're reaching!
    And?

Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •