Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss WDW Explorer? in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; I wasn't sure where to put this, but it is a game and it has to do with WDW and it is full of trivia so here it goes. When ...
    Roofus is offline A-Ticket holder

WDW Explorer?

I wasn't sure where to put this, but it is a game and it has to do with WDW and it is full of trivia so here it goes.

When i was a youngin' back probably in 1997, I remember it was just after AK opened, me and my sister got a computer game called The Walt Disney World Explorer. It was a great game that let you go around the park to all the rides and learn lots of great stuff including some really cool trivia. I recently found the game and played the game again and it was really fun, except very outdated.

My first question is, did anyone else play this game? Also, someone told me recently that there is a new version of it out which would be amazing because the game was very well done, any one know anything about that?
    -Tommy-

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    I have a version of WDW Explorer as well, but mine is even older than yours, back from the pre-AK days. I like it, it's pretty cute and a fun way to kill time with some 'virtual' poking around of WDW without ever leaving your room. But it is waaaay outdated. I'm glad you posted this, because I was curious if the ones I'd seen on the shelves recently were updated versions or if they were the same old version my family bought back in the day.
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    I've never heard of it, but I would love to play it even if it IS outdated. Heck, I'm kind of outdated myself!
    They call me "Nana"

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    I have an outdated version that I still love...if I could find it. I would love a newer version but it sure was a lot of fun.