Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss Mickey Mouse is mousenapped in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; minnie went to mickey's house in toontown fair. But mickey mouse is mousenapped. minnie is going to see the gypsy. Then the gypsy said to minnie what's a matter my ...
    JEANYLASER is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Miami, Florida are planning to move to Orlando, Florida

Cool Mickey Mouse is mousenapped

minnie went to mickey's house in toontown fair. But mickey mouse is mousenapped. minnie is going to see the gypsy. Then the gypsy said to minnie what's a matter my loney mouse friend.?:mickey: has been mousenapped i don't know who is the mousenappers are then the gypsy saw her crystal ball and see that mickey mouse yes! indeed that he is mousenapped by the evil pete and his mousenappers. but i need some help. where does the evil pete and his mousenappers hold mickey mouse prisoner. please help me find mickey mouse. said minnie mouse.

here is a first clue to find mickey mouse
    a place to buy food in tomorrowland.

please help to save mickey mouse from the mousenappers.
    to all of the disneyworld trivia please! help

Last edited by JEANYLASER; 11-23-2005 at 06:04 PM.
    JEANY SANCHEZ

What do we do now???? Do we just type in a guess of where we think you are talking about in Tomorrowland?

If so....I will say Cosmic Ray's???

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    I am going to guess...the Lunching Pad at Rockettower Plaza
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

Sam I Am is offline L'Originale - Keeping you behind the rope
    The hot dog stand?

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    It's just a guess .
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

Minnie went to the cosmic ray's but no mickey but sonny eclipes plays his piano and said what is the matter Minnie Mouse? do seen Mickey Mouse? Sonny said No! i didn't see Mickey Mouse But i saw something strange. i have something to tell you Minnie. Mickey Mouse is all tied up by the evil pete and his mousenappers. then sonny eclipes said that he had a second clue is in frontierland in the magic kingdom at the walt disney world resort in florida. so Minnie Mouse went to find Mickey Mouse. but she has another clue and it said you are in frontierland this is the old west to find Mickey Mouse. go to the big thunder mountain railroad. what is the name of this song from the song of the south and disney anthem? Minnie replied it is "Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah". Then suddenly another clue is near Minnie. Then Minnie reads the another clue it is said to find Mickey Mouse. where is the pirates of the caribbean attraction home here is the choice it is in a. fantasyland b. adventureland or c. tomorrowland remember Minnie his life is in your hands. what did you think the pirates of the caribbean attraction home Oh! one more thing if you know this place that i am talking about your and minnie will find Mickey Mouse.
    Last edited by JEANYLASER; 11-26-2005 at 12:04 PM.
    JEANY SANCHEZ

sparrowtortuga is offline Annual Passholder
    B-Adventureland
    Where's all the rum gone?

I rode Everest 7 times over Passholder weekend!!!!!

minnie went toward to Adventureland. Then One of the cast members said Minnie what's happening. Minnie explaned that Mickey Mouse has been Mousenapped by someone but all of us don't know. Oh! Minnie here a another clue to find Mickey Mouse. Here is the question what is the fastest ride in tomorrowland? a. Space Mountain B. Stitch's greatest escape C. grand Prix race Cars. and Remember if you answer wrong the mousenappers will kill Mickey Mouse. But Minnie saw that Mickey Mouse is all tied up by the Mousenappers. Who is the Mousenappers who have Mickey Mouse prisoner.
    JEANY SANCHEZ

SlyCooper is offline B-Ticket Holder
    A. Space Mountain

Soccergirl426 is offline Annual Passholder
    A. Space Mountain

JEANYLASER33 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    MIAMI,FL ARE PLANNING TO MOVE TO ORLANDO,FLORIDA
    You're Correct! Minnie saw no time to ride Space Mountain! Mickey's life is in Minnie's hands! She will find evil Pete and his mousenappers and also Mickey too! Mickey Mouse still tied up bound and gagged! Here's a clue to find Mickey Mouse! What is the oldest ride in the Magic Kingdom A. It's a small world B. Haunted Mansion or C. Cinderella's Golden Carousel!
    HELP!!!!!!!!!!! Muffled Mickey!

C. Cinderella's Golden Carousel!
    there's nothing to get hung about

You're Correct! Minnie went to the Cinderella's Golden carousel to find another clue to find Mickey Mouse! Here's another question to find your beloved Mickey Mouse which he is tied up bound and gagged in the raft! by the evil Pete and his mousenappers! Before Mickey's philharmagic what attraction use to be there! A. Mickey Mouse review B. The Legend of the Iion King C. Magic Journeys! Then Meanwhile in the raft which Mickey Mouse is tied to! LET ME GO!!! Said Mickey Mouse! Then Pete and his mousenappers getting ready to push the green button in the remote control to sink the raft with Mickey Mouse tied up bound and gagged! You never get away with this! said Mickey Mouse! Then Suddenly one of the mousenappers put a piece of duct tape over Mickey's mouth! MMMMMMM! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Muffled Mickey!

B. Legend of The Lion King!
    there's nothing to get hung about

you're Correct! Minnie went to Mickey's philharmagic then Pete has a picture of Mickey Mouse tied up bound and gagged in the raft! and now the raft is started to sink with Mickey Mouse still tied bound and gagged! in the raft! Pete take that picture of Mickey Mouse tied up bound and gagged and take it to minnie! Here is your clue to find Mickey Mouse In what attraction you will hear!"Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah" A. Splash Mountain B. Big Thunder Mountain railroad C.Pirates of the Caribbean!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast