Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss Announcement: WDW Trivia Chat Game Sunday @ 9 in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; In accordance with the mutual shameless plug treaty of '98, Lou has been kind enough to permit me to share an invitation with all of you Disney World trivia fans ...
    Joe Carioca is offline C-Ticket Holder

Post Announcement: WDW Trivia Chat Game Sunday @ 9

In accordance with the mutual shameless plug treaty of '98, Lou has been kind enough to permit me to share an invitation with all of you Disney World trivia fans to the return of an internet staple, The PassPorter Game Show, a live, Disney World trivia game and chat.

If you enjoy Disney World trivia of just WDW, join me as host of an hour long game show this Sunday and every Sunday at 9PM Eastern time in the chat room on www.passporterboards.com, just click chat and be in the room before the show starts at 9PM sharp. There are questions for all skill levels and prizes award to the winners every week. Hope to see you there!
    - Brant Wigginton

tiggerguy is offline one of the good guys
    I made this message a sticky so it will always be on top
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

dzneynut is offline Trivia Nut & Supplier of Games
    Heh everyone, don't forget about Joe Carioca's Sunday night trivia chat at 9 pm over on the Passporter.com site. Just click on the link in Brant's post above. I believe this week is his version of 'Family Fight,' which doesn't require any extensive knowledge of WDW, just the ability to read cast member's minds!
    See you there!
    JamesD
    dzneynut@wdwradio.com

My DVD Profiler Collection

Future Disney Trips:
    Oct. 26-Nov. 2, 2013 staying at Beach Club Villas for my birthday and Food & Wine Festival!
    Nov. 2-9, 2013 for WDWRadio Cruise aboard the Disney Fantasy!

dzneynut is offline Trivia Nut & Supplier of Games
    Heh everyone, just a reminder to check out this Sunday's Passporter Trivia Chat at 9 pm. This will be a special version to honor Brant's and Walt's birthday; I'll be asking the questions, and there's Disney Dollars at stake! To find out more, click here: http://www.passporterboards.com/ubb/...&page=0#668428
    JamesD
    dzneynut@wdwradio.com

My DVD Profiler Collection

Future Disney Trips:
    Oct. 26-Nov. 2, 2013 staying at Beach Club Villas for my birthday and Food & Wine Festival!
    Nov. 2-9, 2013 for WDWRadio Cruise aboard the Disney Fantasy!

Belle is offline A-Ticket holder
    That was a cool website. I liked the picture it is cute.