Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 100 of 175 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 2611
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss How many things have you done? in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; 01. Have you ever waited in line for what "seemed like forever" to get character signatures/pictures? Yes 02. Have you ever been to a park and not seen a character? ...
    Sparrowni2010 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    01. Have you ever waited in line for what "seemed like forever" to get character signatures/pictures? Yes
    02. Have you ever been to a park and not seen a character? Yes
    03. Have you ever been in line for an attraction and left because of rude guests? No
    04. Have you ever been lost/discombobulated in a Park? Yes
    05. Have you ever been to a park and left because "you just weren't feeling into it"? Yes
    06. Have you ever skipped work/school to wander over the WDW? No..I work in WDW, if I got caught, I'd be termed.
    07. Have you ever been Seen Snow White and all the dwarves at the same time? Yes
    08. Have you ever had your picture taken with Mickey and Minnie? Yes
    09. Have you ever eaten at Victoria and Alberts? No
    10. have you ever taken flash photographs when you weren't supposed too??????? Yes

7/10!

apecharge is offline B-Ticket Holder
    01. Have you ever waited in line for what "seemed like forever" to get character signatures/pictures? oh yea
    02. Have you ever been to a park and not seen a character? i dont think so
    03. Have you ever been in line for an attraction and left because of rude guests? no
    04. Have you ever been lost/discombobulated in a Park? i may have made a wrong turn...but who says im lost
    05. Have you ever been to a park and left because "you just weren't feeling into it"? nope, only leave when we are tired...or the park closes
    06. Have you ever skipped work/school to wander over the WDW? no, but i did quit my job before our last vacation...although i didn't quit because of the vacation
    07. Have you ever been Seen Snow White and all the dwarves at the same time? does Disney on Ice count?
    08. Have you ever had your picture taken with Mickey and Minnie? I do believe so
    09. Have you ever eaten at Victoria and Alberts? no
    10. have you ever taken flash photographs when you weren't supposed too??????? Heck yes! wooo rebels

5/10
    "You can't put a price tag on creativity." -Walt Disney

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    01. Have you ever waited in line for what "seemed like forever" to get character signatures/pictures? Yes! I can not miss Chip and Dale!
    02. Have you ever been to a park and not seen a character? Nope
    03. Have you ever been in line for an attraction and left because of rude guests? Nope, I just ignore them.
    04. Have you ever been lost/discombobulated in a Park? Nope
    05. Have you ever been to a park and left because "you just weren't feeling into it"? Ummm no.. Can you feel that way at Disney?
    06. Have you ever skipped work/school to wander over the WDW? Nope
    07. Have you ever been Seen Snow White and all the dwarves at the same time? Nope
    08. Have you ever had your picture taken with Mickey and Minnie? yes!
    09. Have you ever eaten at Victoria and Alberts? Nope
    10. have you ever taken flash photographs when you weren't supposed too??????? Yes

3/10
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

Mickey08 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    01. Have you ever waited in line for what "seemed like forever" to get character signatures/pictures? Yep, Mickey Mouse!
    02. Have you ever been to a park and not seen a character?No
    03. Have you ever been in line for an attraction and left because of rude guests? No
    04. Have you ever been lost/discombobulated in a Park? No
    05. Have you ever been to a park and left because "you just weren't feeling into it"? No
    06. Have you ever skipped work/school to wander over the WDW?No
    07. Have you ever been Seen Snow White and all the dwarves at the same time? Nope
    08. Have you ever had your picture taken with Mickey and Minnie? No
    09. Have you ever eaten at Victoria and Alberts? Yes, last year my husband surprised me for our five year anniversary.
    10. have you ever taken flash photographs when you weren't supposed too??????? No

sparky is offline Proud to be DWT's most inconsistent member!!!!
    01. Have you ever waited in line for what "seemed like forever" to get character signatures/pictures? Yes, at Animal Kingdom, the heat didnt help either!
    02. Have you ever been to a park and not seen a character? No
    03. Have you ever been in line for an attraction and left because of rude guests? No, havent experienced rudeness at WDW yet thankfully!.
    04. Have you ever been lost/discombobulated in a Park? HAA Yea @ EPCOT..it was funny actually
    05. Have you ever been to a park and left because "you just weren't feeling into it"? Yea, it was the end of a long week! and we were all suffering bad colds
    06. Have you ever skipped work/school to wander over the WDW? I wish I were lucky enough to be able to
    07. Have you ever been Seen Snow White and all the dwarves at the same time? No
    08. Have you ever had your picture taken with Mickey and Minnie? Of Course

5/10
    I , , !!!

http://www.policeny.com/thehousethebronx1.html

HEY DEB!! I HATE THE RULES AND I AINT FOLLOWING THEM!!!!

http://www.forgotten-ny.com/NEIGHBOR...d/norwood.html

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    01. Have you ever waited in line for what "seemed like forever" to get character signatures/pictures? Yes
    04. Have you ever been lost/discombobulated in a Park? No
    05. Have you ever been to a park and left because "you just weren't feeling into it"? No
    06. Have you ever skipped work/school to wander over the WDW? No
    08. Have you ever had your picture taken with Mickey and Minnie? Yea

3/10
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

hillo is offline Walt Disney World here I come!!!.... again
    02. Have you ever been to a park and not seen a character? Yes
    04. Have you ever been lost/discombobulated in a Park? Yes, for a brief while in the backlot of MGM.
    05. Have you ever been to a park and left because "you just weren't feeling into it"? Yes
    06. Have you ever skipped work/school to wander over the WDW? No
    07. Have you ever seen Snow White and all the dwarves at the same time? Yes
    08. Have you ever had your picture taken with Mickey and Minnie? No
    10. Have you ever taken flash photographs when you weren't supposed too??????? No

5/10
    - Hillary
    There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.- Walt Disney

SuperStarKerri is offline It's all good.
    02. Have you ever been to a park and not seen a character?Yes
    04. Have you ever been lost/discombobulated in a Park? Yes
    06. Have you ever skipped work/school to wander over the WDW?No
    07. Have you ever seen Snow White and all the dwarves at the same time? Yes
    08. Have you ever had your picture taken with Mickey and Minnie? Yes
    10. Have you ever taken flash photographs when you weren't supposed too??????? Yes

6 / 10
    Love, Kerri

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    01. Have you ever waited in line for what "seemed like forever" to get character signatures/pictures? Affirmative. Waited an hour to meet Ariel in her rare human form.
    02. Have you ever been to a park and not seen a character? I always see characters. But if you mean didn't meet any, then yes. I don't usually wait to meet the characters if there is a line.
    03. Have you ever been in line for an attraction and left because of rude guests? Nah, Disney tends to have better behaved guests than most other places.
    04. Have you ever been lost/discombobulated in a Park? Used to get turned around all the time. Especially in MK, with all the lands. Now I know that park better than any other... and sometimes better than my own apartment it seems.
    05. Have you ever been to a park and left because "you just weren't feeling into it"? Sadly yes... fortunately I can always just hop to another park and do something else. Problem solved.
    06. Have you ever skipped work/school to wander over the WDW? No... I'm too much of a goody-goody for that. But I often would like to.
    07. Have you ever seen Snow White and all the dwarves at the same time? In a parade I think... that's the only case I can think of.
    08. Have you ever had your picture taken with Mickey and Minnie? Probably, at some point when I was little, but I can't think of a specific instance.
    09. Have you ever eaten at Victoria and Alberts? Negative.
    10. Have you ever taken flash photographs when you weren't supposed too??????? Not that I can think of, but then again, I take so many pics, it's highly possible I have. Not to mention, rules have changed. There used to be no problem with photos on Carousel of Progress. for example, and now there is. I don't take them there anymore, but I have taken them there before. Does that count?
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    01. Have you ever waited in line for what "seemed like forever" to get character signatures/pictures? NO
    02. Have you ever been to a park and not seen a character? YES, Epcot
    03. Have you ever been in line for an attraction and left because of rude guests?NO, that will be the day that some rude jerks are ruining it for me!
    04. Have you ever been lost/discombobulated in a Park?YES
    05. Have you ever been to a park and left because "you just weren't feeling into it"?NO but we have left because kids were cranky and people we were with got sick.
    06. Have you ever skipped work/school to wander over the WDW?NO but my kids have missed school
    07. Have you ever been Seen Snow White and all the dwarves at the same time?NO, I don't think so
    08. Have you ever had your picture taken with Mickey and Minnie?NO, not that I remember
    09. Have you ever eaten at Victoria and Alberts?NO
    10. have you ever taken flash photographs when you weren't supposed too???????Can I plead the 5th????

3 YES// 7 NO
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    01. Have you ever waited in line for what "seemed like forever" to get character signatures/pictures? yes
    03. Have you ever been in line for an attraction and left because of rude guests? No, but there has been many rude quests.
    04. Have you ever been lost/discombobulated in a Park? Never
    05. Have you ever been to a park and left because "you just weren't feeling into it"? No way!
    06. Have you ever skipped work/school to wander over the WDW? Yes, My first time to WDW I missed a week of school to go.
    08. Have you ever had your picture taken with Mickey and Minnie? No I don't think so.
    09. Have you ever eaten at Victoria and Alberts? Who's?
    10. have you ever taken flash photographs when you weren't supposed too??????? No
    Tiffany~ºoº ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

1983disneykid is offline Annual Passholder
    01. Have you ever waited in line for what "seemed like forever" to get character signatures/pictures? yes
    02. Have you ever been to a park and not seen a character? yes (but we were only there for part of the day)
    03. Have you ever been in line for an attraction and left because of rude guests? No, but I have been tempted to
    04. Have you ever been lost/discombobulated in a Park? Yup, Discovery Island gets me everytime!
    05. Have you ever been to a park and left because "you just weren't feeling into it"? Twice...it's was July, really hot, and really crowded each time.
    06. Have you ever skipped work/school to wander over the WDW? I missed school twice when I was in school.
    07. Have you ever seen Snow White and all the dwarves at the same time? yes
    08. Have you ever had your picture taken with Mickey and Minnie? Yup--on the Disney Cruise
    10. have you ever taken flash photographs when you weren't supposed too??????? Accidentially!

8/10
    Last edited by 1983disneykid; 09-25-2007 at 05:08 PM.

wedlegacy is offline B-Ticket Holder
    01. Have you ever waited in line for what "seemed like forever" to get character signatures/pictures? yup
    02. Have you ever been to a park and not seen a character? yup

03. Have you ever been in line for an attraction and left because of rude guests? Nope
    04. Have you ever been lost/discombobulated in a Park? never
    05. Have you ever been to a park and left because "you just weren't feeling into it"? Again, never

06. Have you ever skipped work/school to wander over the WDW? oh yes
    07. Have you ever seen Snow White and all the dwarves at the same time? actually, no
    08. Have you ever had your picture taken with Mickey and Minnie? I don't think so

10. have you ever taken flash photographs when you weren't supposed too??????? nope

3/10...*sigh*

I just found this little game so I may have to go back a do a few of the old ones!!
    Tiffany

1. Have you ever stayed at the Contemporary Resort?OH YES!!
    2. Have you ever stayed at Disney World for more than a week?5 days is the longest
    3. Have you ever had Mickey waffles?yup
    4. Do you own a mickey poncho?yup
    5. Do you own a pal mickey?yup
    6. Have you been to Disney World 20 or more times in your life?definitely
    7. Do you own a pair of mickey ears?yup
    8. Have you ever eaten a dole whip?every time i go
    9. Have you ever been on all three mountains in one day?yup yup
    10. Do you collect and trade disney pins?no but my kid does....does that count???

8/10 not too shabby
    Tiffany

01. Have you attended Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party before? yes
    02. Have you attended Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party before? yes
    03. Have you ever cruised on either the Disney Magic or Disney Wonder? no....can't do a boat
    04. Have you ever watched SpectroMagic parade twice in one night?no

05. Did you ever see the Tapestry of Dreams Parade at Epcot? Yes
    06. Did you ever meet Lucky the Dinosaur at AK before he left? Yes
    07. Did you ever see the Hunchback of Notre Dame show at MGM? No
    08. Did you ever see the original Tiki Room? Yes
    09. Have you ever had the ride break down on you while you were in the air on Peter Pan's Flight? Yes
    10. Have you ever eaten at Teppanyaki? No but it's def on my list of things to do

6/10
    Tiffany