Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 53 of 175 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss How many things have you done? in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; [1]Have you ever rented a bicycle of any type at one of the resorts? No [2]Did you ever ride in one of the double-decker buses at Epcot's World Showcase? No ...
    hillo is offline Walt Disney World here I come!!!.... again
    [1]Have you ever rented a bicycle of any type at one of the resorts? No
    [2]Did you ever ride in one of the double-decker buses at Epcot's World Showcase? No
    [3]Have you ever ridden the WDW Railroad completely around the Magic Kingdom without getting off? Yes
    [4]Have you ever rented one of the water mice or pontoon boats at a resort or Downtown Disney? No
    [5]Have you ever rode in one of the Main Street, USA vehicles? Yes
    [6]Have you ever rode in a Wilderness Lodge sleigh or Port Orleans carriage? No
    [7]Have you ever taken one of the small boats that run from the Magic Kingdom to the Polynesian or Grand Floridian Resorts? No
    [8]Did you ever get to ride in one of Mike Fink's Keelboats on the Rivers of America? No
    [9]Have you ever been on a Wishes' or Illuminations' Cruise? No
    [10]Have you ever had a female skipper on the Jungle Cruise? Yes, and she was hilarious
    - Hillary
    There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.- Walt Disney

Belle1313 is offline When I Wish Upon A Star, I Wish To Go To WDW
    [2]Did you ever ride in one of the double-decker buses at Epcot's World Showcase? No
    [3]Have you ever ridden the WDW Railroad completely around the Magic Kingdom without getting off? Yes
    [4]Have you ever rented one of the water mice or pontoon boats at a resort or Downtown Disney? Yes
    [5]Have you ever rode in one of the Main Street, USA vehicles? No

[7]Have you ever taken one of the small boats that run from the Magic Kingdom to the Polynesian or Grand Floridian Resorts? Yes
    [8]Did you ever get to ride in one of Mike Fink's Keelboats on the Rivers of America? No
    [10]Have you ever had a female skipper on the Jungle Cruise? Yes

4/10

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    [1]Have you ever rented a bicycle of any type at one of the resorts? NO
    [2]Did you ever ride in one of the double-decker buses at Epcot's World Showcase? NO
    [3]Have you ever ridden the WDW Railroad completely around the Magic Kingdom without getting off? YES
    [4]Have you ever rented one of the water mice or pontoon boats at a resort or Downtown Disney? NO
    [5]Have you ever rode in one of the Main Street, USA vehicles? NO
    [6]Have you ever rode in a Wilderness Lodge sleigh or Port Orleans carriage? NO
    [7]Have you ever taken one of the small boats that run from the Magic Kingdom to the Polynesian or Grand Floridian Resorts? NO
    [8]Did you ever get to ride in one of Mike Fink's Keelboats on the Rivers of America? NO
    [9]Have you ever been on a Wishes' or Illuminations' Cruise? NO
    [10]Have you ever had a female skipper on the Jungle Cruise? YES

Wow, 2/10, feels like I haven't done much...
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    [1]Have you ever rented a bicycle of any type at one of the resorts? NO
    [2]Did you ever ride in one of the double-decker buses at Epcot's World Showcase? NO
    [3]Have you ever ridden the WDW Railroad completely around the Magic Kingdom without getting off? YES
    [4]Have you ever rented one of the water mice or pontoon boats at a resort or Downtown Disney? YES
    [5]Have you ever rode in one of the Main Street, USA vehicles? YES
    [7]Have you ever taken one of the small boats that run from the Magic Kingdom to the Polynesian or Grand Floridian Resorts? NO (really not sure but I'll count it as no. I know I took one from WL to Contemporary.
    [8]Did you ever get to ride in one of Mike Fink's Keelboats on the Rivers of America? NO, again, not sure, I may have

4YES//6NO
    Last edited by GIOny; 01-07-2007 at 11:50 AM.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

marty3d is offline Annual Passholder
    [2]Did you ever ride in one of the double-decker buses at Epcot's World Showcase? Yes
    [4]Have you ever rented one of the water mice or pontoon boats at a resort or Downtown Disney? Yes
    [7]Have you ever taken one of the small boats that run from the Magic Kingdom to the Polynesian or Grand Floridian Resorts? No
    [8]Did you ever get to ride in one of Mike Fink's Keelboats on the Rivers of America? I think so, but it was so long ago, I can't really say for sure.

So, of theones I'm sure of, I'm 5/10

sunshine323 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    [2]Did you ever ride in one of the double-decker buses at Epcot's World Showcase? Yes
    [3]Have you ever ridden the WDW Railroad completely around the Magic Kingdom without getting off? No
    [4]Have you ever rented one of the water mice or pontoon boats at a resort or Downtown Disney? No
    [7]Have you ever taken one of the small boats that run from the Magic Kingdom to the Polynesian or Grand Floridian Resorts? Yes

4/10

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    [5]Have you ever rode in one of the Main Street, USA vehicles? No

2/10, not that great
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!
    1]Have you ever rented a bicycle of any type at one of the resorts? YES
    [4]Have you ever rented one of the water mice or pontoon boats at a resort or Downtown Disney? YES
    [8]Did you ever get to ride in one of Mike Fink's Keelboats on the Rivers of America? YES

6/10

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

flutter is offline Moderator
    1]Have you ever rented a bicycle of any type at one of the resorts? no
    [4]Have you ever rented one of the water mice or pontoon boats at a resort or Downtown Disney? no
    [8]Did you ever get to ride in one of Mike Fink's Keelboats on the Rivers of America? no
    [9]Have you ever been on a Wishes' or Illuminations' Cruise? yes

4/10

Hakuna Matata is offline Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!
    Wishing on a star for my prince to come...
    1]Have you ever rented a bicycle of any type at one of the resorts? yes
    [3]Have you ever ridden the WDW Railroad completely around the Magic Kingdom without getting off? no
    [4]Have you ever rented one of the water mice or pontoon boats at a resort or Downtown Disney? no
    [5]Have you ever rode in one of the Main Street, USA vehicles? no
    [7]Have you ever taken one of the small boats that run from the Magic Kingdom to the Polynesian or Grand Floridian Resorts? probably
    [8]Did you ever get to ride in one of Mike Fink's Keelboats on the Rivers of America? no
    [9]Have you ever been on a Wishes' or Illuminations' Cruise? no
    [10]Have you ever had a female skipper on the Jungle Cruise? probably

3/10
    It's our problem-free philosophy Hakuna Matata!
    I've been to Disney World 22 times and can't wait to go back!

yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me!

Heathery1 is offline A-Ticket holder
    1 No
    2 Yes
    3 Yes
    4 Yes
    5 Yes
    6 No
    7 Yes
    8 Yes
    9 Yes
    10 Yes

njdancer627 is offline A-Ticket holder
    1]Have you ever rented a bicycle of any type at one of the resorts? no
    [2]Did you ever ride in one of the double-decker buses at Epcot's World Showcase? no
    [3]Have you ever ridden the WDW Railroad completely around the Magic Kingdom without getting off? yes many times
    [4]Have you ever rented one of the water mice or pontoon boats at a resort or Downtown Disney? yes
    [5]Have you ever rode in one of the Main Street, USA vehicles? yes
    [9]Have you ever been on a Wishes' or Illuminations' Cruise? no
    [10]Have you ever had a female skipper on the Jungle Cruise? yes and she had a japanese accent and was impossible to understand because the sound system is bad

4/10

tjcoolgirl15 is offline I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Weiner!
    [1]Have you ever rented a bicycle of any type at one of the resorts?YES
    [2]Did you ever ride in one of the double-decker buses at Epcot's World Showcase?NO
    [3]Have you ever ridden the WDW Railroad completely around the Magic Kingdom without getting off? YES, actually 3 times this past trip!
    [5]Have you ever rode in one of the Main Street, USA vehicles? NO
    [6]Have you ever rode in a Wilderness Lodge sleigh or Port Orleans carriage? YES, Wilderness Lodge sleigh this Christmas for my dad's 50th birthday, right when the fireworks at MK started. It was AWESOME!
    [7]Have you ever taken one of the small boats that run from the Magic Kingdom to the Polynesian or Grand Floridian Resorts? NO
    [8]Did you ever get to ride in one of Mike Fink's Keelboats on the Rivers of America? NO

5/10
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!
    Prince Charming, will you marry me?
    I saw on TV that listening to Mozart makes you smart. So if you listen to Elvis, you'll become a GENIUS!

baylordad is offline D-Ticket Holder

Thanks for the new list...

[1]Have you ever rented a bicycle of any type at one of the resorts? YES (BOARDWALK)
    [2]Did you ever ride in one of the double-decker buses at Epcot's World Showcase? YES MANY TIMES
    [4]Have you ever rented one of the water mice or pontoon boats at a resort or Downtown Disney? YES AT BOTH
    [7]Have you ever taken one of the small boats that run from the Magic Kingdom to the Polynesian or Grand Floridian Resorts? YES (POLY)
    [8]Did you ever get to ride in one of Mike Fink's Keelboats on the Rivers of America? YES
    [10]Have you ever had a female skipper on the Jungle Cruise? YES (WEEK BEFORE CHRISTMAS) AND SHE WAS THE BEST EVER!!

8/10
    "Don't Drink The Beverly!"
    1973 - Holiday Inn
    1977 & 79 - Dutch Inn
    1982 - Royal Plaza
    1984 - Poly
    1986 - Treehouse Villas
    1988 - Hilton (downtown Disney)
    1990 - Offsite
    1991 - Dolphin
    1992 - Wyndham LBV
    1996 - Dolphin
    1997 - Yacht Club Resort (2 Visits)
    1998 - Villas @ Disney Institute
    1999 - Yacht Club Resort (2 Visits)
    2000 & 2001 - Offsite
    2001 - Hilton (downtown Disney)
    2002 - Grosvenor
    2003 - Old Key West (2 Visits)
    2004 - Old Key West
    2004 - All Star Music
    2005 - Beach Club Villas
    2006 - Old Key West & Coronado Springs
    2006 - Old Key West (2nd trip)
    2007 - Saratoga Springs and Coronado Springs
    2008 - Old Key West
    2008 - Caribbean Beach Resort
    2009 - Bay Lake Towers and All Star Movies
    2010 - POP and OKW
    2011 - OKW and POP

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    [1]Have you ever rented a bicycle of any type at one of the resorts? Yes[2]Did you ever ride in one of the double-decker buses at Epcot's World Showcase? Yes
    [3]Have you ever ridden the WDW Railroad completely around the Magic Kingdom without getting off? yes
    [4]Have you ever rented one of the water mice or pontoon boats at a resort or Downtown Disney? yes
    [5]Have you ever rode in one of the Main Street, USA vehicles? yes[6]Have you ever rode in a Wilderness Lodge sleigh or Port Orleans carriage? No[7]Have you ever taken one of the small boats that run from the Magic Kingdom to the Polynesian or Grand Floridian Resorts?Yes[8]Did you ever get to ride in one of Mike Fink's Keelboats on the Rivers of America? Yes
    [9]Have you ever been on a Wishes' or Illuminations' Cruise? Yes (I got a free one in December!)
    [10]Have you ever had a female skipper on the Jungle Cruise?yes numerous times.

9/10... funny thing is... I really don't like boats. I just end up on them.
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives