The #1 question I get year after year is, “How do I save money at Walt Disney World?”
I know that bringing the family to Walt Disney World is something so many families dream about, plan for, and SAVE toward. But guess what? A Disney vacation doesn’t have to take years of saving and budgeting!
In this comprehensive, detailed, 197-page guide, Disney expert Lou Mongello will detail for you 102 ways you can have the most magical Disney vacation without breaking the bank! Lou Mongello is an author, host and producer of an award-winning podcast, and recognized Walt Disney World expert. He has spent a lifetime traveling to, studying, and reporting on Walt Disney World. His first-hand expertise will GUARANTEE you can have the Disney vacation you envision for your family at a rate more affordable than you might have expected!
Generously supported with links to relevant websites and enriched with insider anecdotes, trivia, and beautiful images, the 102 Ways to Save Money For and At Walt Disney World guide is a MUST HAVE for any family planning toward a Disney vacation. Are you asking yourself how to save money at Walt Disney World? Whether you have been to Walt Disney World dozens of times, or you are planning your first experience, you are guaranteed to create a more budget-friendly experience, whether you are traveling solo, with a friend, or with a family. Included in this user-friendly e-book are money-saving strategies for:
- Staying in Disney resort hotels
- Purchasing Disney park tickets
- Navigating Disney restaurants and the Disney Dining Plan
- Acquiring Disney souvenirs
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
In addition to his money-saving tips, Mongello includes information on 40 experiences and items you can get FOR FREE! Tours, souvenirs, and experiences are profiled that will enrich your stay without hurting your budget. We are absolutely certain this guide will help you to save money. In fact, we have a money-back guarantee – if you are unable to save money after reading this book, you will get the purchase price back! A perfect investment for those who dream of giving their family the experience of a Walt Disney World vacation, 102 Ways to Save Money For and At Walt Disney World is the authoritative guide to a budget-friendly vacation. The book is available in a variety of different formats!
“Lou Mongello has created the ultimate, ‘must-have’ resource guide for anyone going to Walt Disney World. His vast knowledge, experience and passion for everything Disney shines through every colorful, easy-to-read page loaded with amazing tips and information. Simply, awesome!!!”
Reasons to Buy
Buy The Book!
Nearly all computers and mobile devices can read PDF files. If you have any questions, you can read our FAQs below
7 Great Reasons to buy the 102 Ways to Save Money For and At Walt Disney World
Frequently Asked Questions
A: You will receive an email titled “Download your 102 Ways to Save Money at Walt Disney World Book!” that contains a download link. Click the link in the e-mail. It will open up a window in your web browser that has a “Click Here” link. Please make note of where you are saving the file to on your computer. Then, just double-click the PDF and it will open in Adobe Reader (or possibly Preview on the Mac). If you do not have Adobe Reader, click this link (http://get.adobe.com/reader) for a free download.
A: You can read PDFs on your iPad through a variety of eBook and PDF reading apps, but you must first give your iPad access to the file. The simplest way to add a PDF to your iPad from your computer is to email it to yourself and then open it in iBooks. The email method is easiest for single PDFs.
- From your computer, e-mail yourself the PDF as an attachment.
- From your iPad, check your e-mail and download the PDF.
- Tap the PDF file after it downloads, when it opens, the top right hand corner will have an arrow, tap that and choose to “open in iBooks”.
- The PDF will then be saved and stored in iBooks. Reminder: Under the “Collections” button in the top left of iBooks, you can choose Books or PDFs, “102 Ways to Save Money at Walt Disney World” will be stored in the PDF collection.
A: Your Kindle 2nd Generation device can display PDF documents without losing the formatting of the original file. Send PDF documents directly to your Kindle device (via your Send-to-Kindle address), or drag and drop PDF files from your computer to your Kindle device via USB. You can also magnify PDFs by viewing them in landscape mode. You can also just attach it to an email and send it to your Kindle email address to have it show up in your Kindle library on your device. You can do it from nearly anywhere, so it’s pretty convenient. If you have an earlier Kindle version, follow these instructions from Amazon
A: You can connect your NOOK to a computer (using the NOOK Tablet microUSB cable) to transfer personal files. Your NOOK will appear on your computer as a removable drive.
- Just click on the file on your computer and copy it (drag-and-drop) to the appropriate NOOK folder.
- To organize the file, open the NOOK drive. You’ll see several folders on your NOOK. Move the PDF in the My Files folder to either Books or Documents.
- When you have finished arranging files, eject the NOOK drive from your personal computer. Disconnect the NOOK microUSB cable.
- For more help, follow these simple instructions
A: This hasn’t happened yet but if it does, don’t worry! First, check your Spam folder in your email. Still not there? Just email me at email@example.com, with a copy of your receipt from PayPal, and let me know you bought the book but didn’t receive the link, and I’ll send it to you again.
A: It will be! Right now it’s available as a PDF, but will soon be available direct from Kindle and iBooks, as well as in print format. The print version is 197 pages, and is black and white on the interior (it’s far too costly to print in color, unfortunately). With the eBook version, you are more than welcome to print it all out, or just the sections or chapters you like.
A: The PDF is 197 pages, broken up into 13 chapters: Introduction, The Basics, Before You Go, When To Go, How To Go, Tickets, Disney Resorts, To Book A Package… or Not, Dining, What To Pack… Or Ship, While You’re There, Shopping, 40 FREE Things to Do, Eat and Collect, and Resources and Links.
A: You can either leave a comment below, or email me at lou [at] wdwradio.com and I promise to answer you as quickly as I can!
Well, I think that’s it! It may sound like a lot of setup, but it’s really very simple and I’m happy to help if you need it. Once you’re done, you’ll be able to read and enjoy your new ebook on any device to use and enjoy anywhere.
Most importantly, THANK YOU for purchasing the book. I sincerely hope it not only helps you have the best possible Disney vacation experience, but brings you a little bit of “Disney magic” to wherever you are, whenever you need it.
- Lou Mongello
To learn more about me, visit LouMongello.com
Here are just a few of the reviews:
- “Definitely grab this book if you’re planning a trip to The Most Magical Place On Earth.” – Nerd in the Real World
- “With vivid photographs of the resort and well-researched tips, this is a must have for any Disney fan whether you make yearly trips or are thinking about going for the first time.” Examiner.com
- “I would recommend 102 Ways to Save Money For and At Walt Disney World to anyone. Whether it is your first trip you are planning or you happen to be looking for that one thing to make your one-hundredth trip just a bit more affordable or magical, Lou Mongello has you covered.” - Main Street Gazette
- “The book I wish I had written!” – MonorailMom.com
- “I found this book to be a gold mine of useful information and clever tips. You’ll save so much while you’re on vacation, it will pay for itself before you even get there.” - 3111 World Drive
- “Covering every imaginable way to save from early in the planning stages until you say “See Ya Real Soon” to the house of mouse, each method is explained with candor and humor so uniquely Lou’s that this is really a must read for any WDW Radio fan… it truly is a one stop shop for saving more money for (and even on) souvenirs.” - Adventure in the Great While Somewhere
- “I loved this book! (I really, really did.) There were a lot of practical tips and the layout and organization will make it easy to go back and use it in all of the stages of our next Disney World vacation. And, being an e-book, I won’t have to add it to our packing list. I can access it on my phone or iPad while we are there.” – Practically Unperfect in Every Way
- “This book is a compendium of money-saving resources that can’t be rivaled. With 102 Ways to Save Money For & At Walt Disney World it’s all in the palm of your hand.” - A Busy Dad of Two
- “This book really does have something to offer even the most seasoned WDW vets… this is absolutely going to be a book I recommend to anyone planning a trip to Walt Disney World. There is immense value in the overviews Lou provides that take this beyond just a list of budget-friendly ideas to an excellent, must-have trip-planning resource.” - For the Love of Disney
- “Let this book help you to make the most out of your vacation dollars and your trip to Walt Disney World, whether you’re there for a day or a week. Even I learned some tips that will save money after my 14 years and countless visits to my favorite place!” – A Disney Girl in Orlando
- “Believe it or not, after working more than four years at the WDW Resort, and frequently visiting as Disney Vacation Club Member and Annual Passholder – there were some really neat free things listed that I had never even heard about or considered….
the close attention to the most up-to-date details as possible was incredibly admirable… and [I] will certainly be reaching to it as I plan future staycations (and even day trips) to Walt Disney World, and sharing it as a “go to” tool to others.”- Shaiwase Life
- “Every page in this E-book will save you valuable time and money… If you have a trip planned or are even thinking about it, you should really consider getting your self a copy of this E-book or recommend it to a friend. Lou is someone that you can trust to make sure you have a great trip to WDW” - The Maz Disney Blog
- “[Lou Mongello] is a passionate Disney fan and knows the parks like no one else. You can trust his insight into all things Disney, and his newest book is a fabulous compilation of the money saving tricks he’s used for years!” – Kim Button, KimandCarrie.com
- “I would highly recommend this book to anyone that is considering planning a trip to Walt Disney World. By following many of the 102 tips in this book… you will easily save yourself at a minimum in the high hundreds of dollars on your next vacation. The costs of the book itself will more than pay for itself in the long run!” – Kevin, FrugalMouse.com
Ways to Buy